seafoam1

Bud Light sales down nearly 30% year over year as rivals continue to climb

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Well that was kind of the gist.   There is no difference between Bud Light and Miller Lite...At least not much. Brand loyalty is everything to these products, and they crapped on it.  Those that left, won't return.  Yeah they might buy it if it's severely discounted, why not..it all tastes the same, but their go to beer has changed and ain't changing back

Nah. Bud Light is way too sweet. Miller lite may be piss, but it tastes like beer.  

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah. Bud Light is way too sweet. Miller lite may be piss, but it tastes like beer.  

They both suck

31 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Well that was kind of the gist.   There is no difference between Bud Light and Miller Lite...At least not much. Brand loyalty is everything to these products, and they crapped on it.  Those that left, won't return.  Yeah they might buy it if it's severely discounted, why not..it all tastes the same, but their go to beer has changed and ain't changing back

Yup.   People aren't going to start buying bud light for the taste.

37 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Don't fool yourself most people who perfer beer will eventually return. The man issue is gaining new customers. The thing is Bud light will not return to where they were not because of the protest but due to changing taste. Millennials and Gen Z prefer ciders, microbrews, and seltzers over mass-produced beer. 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Don't fool yourself most people who perfer beer will eventually return. The man issue is gaining new customers. The thing is Bud light will not return to where they were not because of the protest but due to changing taste. Millennials and Gen Z prefer ciders, microbrews, and seltzers over mass-produced beer. 

Thats been the case for a while.  

20 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Yup.   People aren't going to start buying bud light for the taste.

No, it's less filling! Oh, wait, that was Miller Lite. 😁

Bud Light: 110 calories

Budweiser: 145 calories

35 calorie savings?  That's like three Doritos. What's the bloody point? Never understood the "light" beer garbage.

I went through the craft beer, the IPA, the stouts, etc stages, but that got old and boring. And the people who drink those exclusively are boring as paste.

I love Miller Lite. :thumbsup:

36 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

35 calorie savings?  That's like three Doritos. What's the bloody point? Never understood the "light" beer garbage.

That's 420 calories for those that polish off a 12 pack.  :ninja:

Miller Lite is way better, it's not even close. Bud Light is water, pisss and yeast. 

Anyone still drinking beer with the funny names or IPA’s?  If you are you’re even a bigger dooosh then when you started drinking them. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone still drinking beer with the funny names or IPA’s?

Only every Liberal in here. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Only every Liberal in here. 

Yeah, the ones who can't afford them on top of it all. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah, the ones who can't afford them on top of it all. 

Liberals need people to tell them what to like since they can't think for themselves. 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Liberals need people to tell them what to like since they can't think for themselves. 

True dat. They’ll go along with anything they are told. They think men can get pregnant and gender is a social construct.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

True dat. 

It's true, Liberals can't do anything for themselves. They need direction, anti-anxiety meds and Starbucks before they can decide on anything. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

It's true, Liberals can't do anything for themselves. They need direction, anti-anxiety meds and Starbucks before they can decide on anything. 

I need a miller lite about now. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

They’ll gladly let their daughters sit on the bench while a trans testicle takes their spot. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They’ll gladly let their daughters sit on the bench while a trans testicle takes their spot. 

Hey sweetheart, it's ok to use that bathroom. The one where that the 60 year old man In a dress and wig just walked into. I'll be out here waiting for you. 

They all said they have no problem with it. Can you imagine?? How sick 🤢

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Hey sweetheart, it's ok to use that bathroom. The one where that the 60 year old man In a dress and wig just walked into. I'll be out here waiting for you. 

They all said they have no problem with it. Can you imagine?? How sick 🤢

They don’t even care that even the criminals aren’t deported. 

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Miller Lite is way better, it's not even close. Bud Light is water, pisss and yeast. 

Miller lite is dog pisss. I wouldn't drink it if it was the only beer available and it was free. 

LOL you cultist are so funny.

You can only drink Bud Light now because your master said it was ok once Bud Light contributed to his campaign.

You people literally don't make a move without your master's approval.

Cucks

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You can only drink Bud Light now because your master said it was ok once Bud Light contributed to his campaign.

Cucks

22 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Bud Light hasn’t fully rebounded as one-year mark of Dylan Mulvaney fiasco approaches: ‘Very stubborn boycott'

'The drinkers that they lost last April and May have not come back to any discernible rate,' Harry Schuhmacher says

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bud-light-hasnt-rebounded-one-year-mark-dylan-mulvaney-fiasco-approaches-very-stubborn-boycott

It’s funny that you assume that everyone that boycotts Bud Light is Conservative.

I think there’s a specific word for people that do this.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It’s funny that you assume that everyone that boycotts Bud Light is Conservative.

I think there’s a specific word for people that do this.

Are you denying the outrage over BL wasn’t a conservative talking point?  Conservatives on this very forum boycott it because of the YouTube ad that no one actually saw.

16 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Cucks

I don't remember the specifics.  But did Trump call for thr boycott and get it in motion?  I don't think he did.  

Yes he has changed his tune that's true.  BL re uped with UFC as they once were sponsors.   Trump has been a long time MMA advocate going back years.  I believe Dana asked him to cool on it.  

Like most things it is about money.  But Trump didn't start/call for thr boycotts.  They came about without him.  So no one "followed" him into it.  

• Thanks 1

A 100 pct peaceful protest. And libtards are upset. 

11 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Are you denying the outrage over BL wasn’t a conservative talking point?  Conservatives on this very forum boycott it because of the YouTube ad that no one actually saw.

No outrage. It's simple, love tranny, push tranny, go home broke. 

20 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

People drink 14 at a time.  So it sorta can add up.  

Ive said it before.  But my friends dad co owned a beer distribution and sold miller products.  So I was sort of steered that way as a youngin.  I still drink ML all summer.  I honestly have always hated BL, tastes sweet and weird.  If for whatever reason I had to switch to coors light or something on the golf course, it would be fine.  I like ML but much of it is familiarity.  

I drink various things.  Not just a lite beer drinker.  But that is a high % of what I drink in the warmer months.  

44 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Every so called outrage and boycott is triggered by either the left or right.  

The left gays wanted Chik-Fil-A boycotted for years.  That is how so called outrage works.

In reality nobody in their real lives left or right is really outraged about anything.

The left boycotts things.  Well hey this is how you do it, people have the right to speak with their dollars.  Most generally failed.  

Thr right does the same exact thing, it works.  And lefties cry.

The rights boycott is dumb and over a tranny.  The lefts boycotts are all super legit and make sense.  

That sums this up.  

You guys can argue whether boycotting and giving up a beer you drink is dumb.  Not really interested in that discussion.   People can buy what they want.  

55 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I don't remember the specifics.  But did Trump call for thr boycott and get it in motion?  I don't think he did.  

Yes he has changed his tune that's true.  BL re uped with UFC as they once were sponsors.   Trump has been a long time MMA advocate going back years.  I believe Dana asked him to cool on it.  

Like most things it is about money.  But Trump didn't start/call for thr boycotts.  They came about without him.  So no one "followed" him into it.  

That’s true.  But as soon as Trump gave the all clear the boycott is over.

24 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Every so called outrage and boycott is triggered by either the left or right.  

The left gays wanted Chik-Fil-A boycotted for years.  That is how so called outrage works.

In reality nobody in their real lives left or right is really outraged about anything.

I agree.  But hardly anyone actually boycotted Chik Fik A.  Cause it’s amazing and normal dems aren’t lemmings to the crazy left.

The entire conservative movement jumped on the BL boycott because they are lemmings.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Did all the hens figure out which light beer doesn’t make them gay?

Well, obviously you didn't. Your boyfriend didn't either. 

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Well, obviously you didn't. Your boyfriend didn't either. 

Man on man sex never far from your mind Peefoam 😂

30 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well, you do post a lot. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Holy chit. 😂 

8 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:
39 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Uhhh you think about me in relations with a man…Dude 😂

As far as I can tell there are about 3 interests you have. Man sex, cutting and pasting Biden videos, and man sex.

You are like if Hodor from Game of Thrones had access to a laptop. Just a bit dimmer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Uhhh you think about me in relations with a man…Dude 😂

As far as I can tell there are about 3 interests you have. Man sex, cutting and pasting Biden videos, and man sex.

You are like if Hodor from Game of Thrones had access to a laptop. Just a bit dimmer.

No. You simply sound really gay in every post you make.

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

No. You simply sound really gay in every post you make.

Sure Peefoam, sure 😉