Sign in to follow this  
BeachGuy23

NBC Poll

Maybe the worst H2H poll for Biden.

If the DNC doesn’t replace him they’re handing the election to Trump.

He’s down massively with every group that carried him to victory in 2020.  And no amount of good economic news seems to impact the numbers.

He needs to be replaced ASAP.

But dems are dumb and they’ll go down ridin’ with Biden.

It’s not good. 

Biden is not going to be replaced. There’s no point in talking about it. Biden vs Trump is the race that’s going to happen. 

I still think that Biden is going to win for various reasons that I’ve gone into many times here: But right now these polls don’t look good. If the American people want Trump to come back so be it. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

It’s not good. 

Biden is not going to be replaced. There’s no point in talking about it. Biden vs Trump is the race that’s going to happen. 

I still think that Biden is going to win for various reasons that I’ve gone into many times here: But right now these polls don’t look good. If the American people want Trump to come back so be it. 

He’s not winning.  No one has won with polling this low.  He gets worse each week from an optics perspective 

It would be simple to replace him.  He’s old.  9 months to the election, plenty of time for a modified primary process and campaigning.

But they won’t.  I honestly don’t blame anyone who voted for Trump given the 2 as the option.

Lots of good young dem talent to use.  No one had heard of Clinton or Obama before the primaries.

It’s not the DNC’s choice, it’s Biden’s. 

Personally thought he would step back for a variety of reasons but stepping away from the trappings of the job are too great. 

The problem you've got is that Kameltoe is next in line.  Try to bypass her and you p*ss off the AA community.  But she couldn't even move the needle in polling in her own state 4 years ago so good luck running her instead of Weekend at Bidens.

21 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Maybe the worst H2H poll for Biden.

If the DNC doesn’t replace him they’re handing the election to Trump.

He’s down massively with every group that carried him to victory in 2020.  And no amount of good economic news seems to impact the numbers.

He needs to be replaced ASAP.

But dems are dumb and they’ll go down ridin’ with Biden.

Meh.

The left wants the American people to forget the four years of Trump. They also want the American people to forget the four years of Biden. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

He’s not winning.  No one has won with polling this low.  He gets worse each week from an optics perspective 

It would be simple to replace him.  He’s old.  9 months to the election, plenty of time for a modified primary process and campaigning.

But they won’t.  I honestly don’t blame anyone who voted for Trump given the 2 as the option.

Lots of good young dem talent to use.  No one had heard of Clinton or Obama before the primaries.

He will win. The most important thing that needs to happen is that people have to finally understand is that it’s a binary choice between Biden and Trump. Once they get that it will change attitudes. 

The second most important thing is the economy. It’s much better but that hasn’t reached public opinion yet. I think it will. 

There are lots of other reasons to be optimistic for Biden which I can get into later but those are, IMO, the main two. 

• Haha 3

The democrats need to explain to a lot of people that aren’t in the stock market how good the stock market is doing. It’s the messaging. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The left wants the American people to forget the four years of Trump. They also want the American people to forget the four years of Biden. 

The fourth year of Trump was a real winner.

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He will win. The most important thing that needs to happen is that people have to finally understand is that it’s a binary choice between Biden and Trump. Once they get that it will change attitudes. 

The second most important thing is the economy. It’s much better but that hasn’t reached public opinion yet. I think it will. 

There are lots of other reasons to be optimistic for Biden which I can get into later but those are, IMO, the main two. 

I don’t know if Biden will win but this is how it would happen,

Trump is easily the most beatable candidate the GOP could put up. Probably the only realistic candidate Biden could beat.

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The fourth year of Trump was a real winner.

Almost as good as the first year of Biden. Inflation is down. 

Polls don't matter.

GOP will vote uniparty Dem over Trump every single time

Trump can't win. even if he got more votes. The counters will make sure of that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Polls don't matter.

Trump can't win. even if he got more votes. The counters will make sure of that.

Oh lord. Trump lost in every way. 

Biden got way more votes nationally (as Dem candidates do), Biden easily got more EC votes.

”The counters” didn’t do anything. 

More poor messaging: Biden says prices remain high due to price gouging. Then he brags about the stock market. He’s telling different stories to different groups of people.  

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Polls don't matter.

I sure hope you’re right. 

At the last secret Jewish meeting a couple of weeks ago, George Soros himself assured me “don’t worry, I got this.” My response was “where’s my focking check?” 

How much will Zuckerberg spend this time? After seeing him in front of the senate the other day I’d say he better get out the checkbook again. 

One big worry for Biden in that poll: the Israel-Gaza thing needs to go away by summer. It can’t be going on the way it is now. Otherwise Biden might lose Michigan due to the Muslim population there and he won’t get all the young people he needs. 

Bottom line: Israel can’t be in the news when the election happens. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How much will Zuckerberg spend this time? After seeing him in front of the senate the other day I’d say he better get out the checkbook again. 

If his primary goal is ultimately to avoid regulating the internet, he should support Republicans. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If his primary goal is ultimately to avoid regulating the internet, he should support Republicans. 

Some republicans. The ones you like.  We call them cucks. 

34 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Replace Biden with HItlery and it's Tim 8 years ago.  You never learn and are almost always wrong. 

Biden’s best bet is to say as little as possible and let Trump remind everyone of what an unhinged weirdo he is. 

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

Replace Biden with HItlery and it's Tim 8 years ago.  You never learn and are almost always wrong. 

Your nickname for Mrs Clinton indicates you’ve learned far less than I have. 

What I’ve written here is believed by a whole lot of people who look at this closely, conservatives and liberals alike. It’s what I think will happen but I make no guarantees. It’s going to be a very close election. 

• Haha 1

Polls are stupid.  The only one that matters is the one in November.  If the American people are smart, Trump will be our president.  It really is that simple.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yep, pretty bad.

I think they’re relying on some huge wave of enthusiasm from the youth vote or never Trumpers.

I’m not so sure it’s coming though.

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

They already do - that's what the poll is telling you but you continue to have these fever dreams where you deny reality and pretend the fantasy you're having in your brain is what's happening in real life.  Hate to break it to you, Tim, but you're delusional.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Polls are stupid.  The only one that matters is the one in November.  If the American people are smart, Trump will be our president.  It really is that simple.

Unfortunately THAT is why biden has a chance. The average humanoid in this country is borderline retarded now. Dems need that to win. Dems and RINOs worked on making them stupid over the past few decades for a reason in order to stay in power. A moron is easily manipulated and will always believe what you tell them.

If people were smart, the people elected would be smart & have the border shut. We would be laughing at the green energy idiots. The alphabet soup freaks would be a fringe group of psychotics that are told to shut up. Criminals would be locked up, murderers quickly executed. Everyone would have told fauci to stick that virus and jab up his ass. Trump would win 99% of the vote.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

American people are not that smart , they will vote into the office of president either biden or trump, neither of them is a smart choice.  

It seems the strategy is to file a bunch of fake lawsuits against Trump and drag him before Democrat activists in the judiciary, convict him on bullsh*t and pretend he did something wrong. Fortunately, these lawsuits are both easily seen as the Dems' latest transparently partisan abuse of power and is also boring to follow, even for the Dems' own la-la-land voters, so people aren't tuning in and don't seem to care. 

People still seem more apt to compare and contrast the candidates on the prices of milk and gas, the state of the economy, and basic levels of competence.

If he does get returned to office, maybe they can impeach him another half dozen times. 

Just now, Voltaire said:

It seems the strategy is to file a bunch of fake lawsuits against Trump and drag him before Democrat activists in the judiciary, convict him on bullsh*t and pretend he did something wrong. Fortunately, these lawsuits are both easily seen as the Dems' latest transparently partisan abuse of power and is also boring to follow, even for the Dems' own sh*theaded voters, so people aren't tuning in and don't seem to care. 

People still seem more apt to compare and contrast the candidates on the prices of milk and gas, the state of the economy, and basic levels of competence.

If he does get returned to office, maybe they can impeach him another half dozen times. 

The economy is gangbusters :dunno:

But anyway, those cases aren’t going to trial before the election. Or maybe ever

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

American people are not that smart , they will vote into the office of president either biden or trump, neither of them is a smart choice.  

Geez, you're such an iNostradamus.  Wow.  Your insight into the future is amazing!  You mean to tell me that out of TWO choices, only ONE will only be elected?

You must be rich with all of these iPredictions on the future coming to fruition.  :doh:

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The economy is gangbusters :dunno:

But anyway, those cases aren’t going to trial before the election. Or maybe ever

And that should piss you off as an officer of the court. 

I mean there's hope in the polls. Being ahead in the popular vote would be nice. Mostly, President Trump needs to win the electoral college in a bunch of states Biden "won" and where Dems will have trouble rigging the votes again with all their COVID related shenanigans they used to change election laws. Enthusiasm to vote for Biden should be non-existent but who knows what goes on with suitcases behind closed doors without election observers present.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

And that should piss you off as an officer of the court. 

Huh?

I want them to go to trial and I’m sure the prosecution does too. Well at least the federal prosecutor, obviously those Georgia prosecutors are more interested in other things.

But Trump is using delay tactics and appeals and it will work. There was never any chance the January 6 trial could come together in time, that’s just the way the system works. The classified documents case could’ve but Trump’s legal team will make sure it doesn’t. I’m not particularly miffed about it either because that’s just the way it goes.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Huh?

I want them to go to trial and I’m sure the prosecution does too. Well at least the federal prosecutor, obviously those Georgia prosecutors are more interested in other things.

But Trump is using delay tactics and appeals and it will work. There was never any chance the January 6 trial could come together in time, that’s just the way the system works. The classified documents case could’ve but Trump’s legal team will make sure it doesn’t. I’m not particularly miffed about it either because that’s just the way it goes.

There's a good chance Jan 6 goes to trial late summer/early fall.  Need Scotus to rule on anther case first that impacts Jan 6 but once they do they just need to be able to schedule the trial.  

I'd bet it happens in September. 

Biden started with a 6 point lead in 2020 and maintained it throughout.  

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Huh?

The prosecution asked for the delay in DC. 

51 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It seems the strategy is to file a bunch of fake lawsuits against Trump and drag him before Democrat activists in the judiciary, convict him on bullsh*t and pretend he did something wrong. Fortunately, these lawsuits are both easily seen as the Dems' latest transparently partisan abuse of power and is also boring to follow, even for the Dems' own la-la-land voters, so people aren't tuning in and don't seem to care. 

Regarding his various lawsuits / indictments…

The Carroll lady was her own thing. Then dummy couldn’t help himself ran his mouth and cost himself another 90 million.

The NY one where he was playing fast and loose with his numbers. Meh to me. He’s obviously guilty there though. We all knew he’s a sketch ball with this type of stuff.

The ones related to his election shenanigans. He deserves those. 

The classified docs he’s guilty and they have him busted. Notice he never talks about this one.

Do you think all of these are just total BS?

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The prosecution asked for the delay in DC. 

False