Sign in to follow this  
HellToupee

Joe Biden - Diminished Faculties—👀

3 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

There is no "But Trump", they're both in cognitive decline.  That is something the Maga like you can't admit.

The document investigation into Trump did not make a determination of Trump's cognitive ability.  You can't be serious here.

If you're going to go this route, then you also need to get rid of Fetterman, Pelosi, McConnell. And you need to put age or term limits on these focks. 

Feinstein was literally trying to remaining office TO THE grave, her daughter was PoA making decisions. 

If you're going to point out "cognitive abilities" then it's not just Biden and Trump. There is a whole slew of these people who couldn't drive or tie their shoes, let alone be an elected official. 

Wait until 43 to be President? Sure. But you also can't be over 65. 

Really, it seems like Elder abuse at this point.   Whenever Joe leaves the podium, he walks like a drunken Roomba. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

If you're going to go this route, then you also need to get rid of Fetterman, Pelosi, McConnell. And you need to put age or term limits on these focks. 

Feinstein was literally trying to remaining office TO THE grave, her daughter was PoA making decisions. 

If you're going to point out "cognitive abilities" then it's not just Biden and Trump. There is a whole slew of these people who couldn't drive or tie their shoes, let alone be an elected official. 

I believe it is 35.

• Like 1

In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden's memory was worse. He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ("if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?"), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ("in 2009, am I still Vice President?"). He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he "had a real difference" of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama.

This is good news if we get s better democrat candidate.   My guess is we probably won't.   Would be nice to see better options from both sides. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I'm all for age limits and cognitive tests.  We have vegetables in the senate, Mitch McConnell can't even talk anymore.

Maybe Corporations make their CEOs retire at 70.  Should be the same for presidents and congress.

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

I believe it is 35.

Oops, I think you're right, I was thinking of Kennedy being the youngest President. 

Just now, wiffleball said:

Really, it seems like Elder abuse at this point.   Whenever Joe leaves the podium, he walks like a drunken Roomba. 

He's still vibrant.  Why just today he smiled in recognition at a box of Captain Crunch with Crunchberries and indicated he wanted seconds by saying "smirnoff fuzzy quahog angina blunt."

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Oops, I think you're right, I was thinking of Kennedy being the youngest President. 

That's so strange, I was thinking of Jane Kennedy, nekkid.

Just now, The Psychic Observer said:

I'm all for age limits and cognitive tests.  We have vegetables in the senate, Mitch McConnell can't even talk anymore.

Maybe Corporations make their CEOs retire at 70.  Should be the same for presidents and congress.

If corporations want to start doing that, that's fine. But that's also driven by share holders, the market, voting. 

At least that kind of voting seems a bit more fair than voting for elected officials. How some of these elected officials become billionaires serving 70 plus years in an elected office just doesn't make sense to me. CEOs (generally) base their salaries and bonuses on how the company performs. 

21 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Shane did nail that.

Biden had his staff make copies of all his notecards (you know the ones he needs to remember stuff with) for him to take as he left office to use to write his book.

At the same time they were installing a new safe at the Navel Observatory to store his classified notecards he tells his ghostwriter about the photocopies:

Yeah, now there's a lot of other notes too. But, I mean, this is my ... They didn't even know I have this. Some of this stuff I'm not, you know, going ... I have stuff all the way up to 5-19

And they are calling it an accident.

In this exchange, Mr. Biden seemed to distinguish between his notecards, which his staff were in the process of implementing protocols to safeguard, and his notebooks, which, "[t]hey didn't even know I have."

24 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Imagine Biden in 5 years.   

You assume he can live that long.....

Guys. This is simple. If he wins, he steps down and Kamala will be President. 

Thats easy to see

In addition to the notecards, Biden took notes in black covered notebooks that were found to contain:

Some of the handwritten notes Mr. Biden took in his notebooks during these meetings included classified information. The notebooks contained such information about the following subjects:

U.S. intelligence sources, methods, and capabilities

U.S. intelligence activities

The activities of foreign intelligence services

U.S. military programs and capabilities.

Foreign military programs and capabilities

Plans and capabilities of foreign terrorist organizations

During his vice presidency, Mr. Biden stored his notebooks in a White House safe.

After his vice presidency, Mr. Biden stored the notebooks in unlocked and unauthorized containers in his home

The FBI did just a 37 page sampling out of these notebooks and found:

Eight are Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information, seven of which include information concerning human intelligence sources

Six are Top Secret,

Twenty-one are Secret, and

Two are Confidential

During this meeting (ghostwriter, reccorded), Mr. Biden read from notes he took during a meeting in the Situation Room in the summer of 2015, which was attended by senior military officials, the CIA Director, and others. Mr. Biden appeared to tell Zwonitzer this notebook entry related to "a long meeting on the Security Council on - it probably was classified." Mr. Biden's meeting notes summarized the actions and views of U.S. military leaders and the CIA Director relating to a foreign country and a foreign terrorist organization

He knew he was telling him classified material.  He said so, but, by accident.  :dunno:

While reading these notes, Mr. Biden struggled to read his handwriting, and he showed part of the handwritten passage to Zwonitzer. The two then had the following exchange:

Mr. Biden: Do you have any idea what the hell I'm saying there? Less on the number of what? Isn't that awful?

Zwonitzer: Something. Number, something - quality. I can't.

Mr. Biden: Some of this may be classified, so be careful.

Zwonitzer: Okay.

It's classified, be careful!

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

He knew he was telling him classified material.  He said so, but, by accident.  :dunno:

Joe is a Democrat, and due to this his actions are above reproach.

Mr. Eiden told Zwonitzer he had sent President Obama a 40-page, handwritten memo arguing against the deployment of additional troops in Afghanistan ''on the grounds that it wouldn't matter."' Mid-sentence during this narrative, Mr. Biden said, in a matter-of-fact tone, that he had "just found all the classified stuff downstairs."

So this was - I, early on, in '09-I just found all the classified stuff downstairs-I wrote the President a handwritten 40-page memorandum arguing against deploying additional troops to Iraq-I mean, to Afghanistan-on the grounds that it wouldn't matter, that the day we left would be like the day before we arrived. And I made the same argument ... I wrote that piece 11 or 12 years ago.

Hey Mr. Ghostwriter, I just found this classified stuff in my basement!  Look!

3 hours ago, HellToupee said:

The gaslight gang , @squistion @The Real timschochet @Pimpadeaux @Ron_Artest @GutterBoy @thegeneral and all of the raven/Beach Boi accounts can spin this. It’s here boyos. It’s right in your face. 

That sounds bad for Joe. I can see why there were rumors about this floating around a couple weeks back.

What up Deep State! Not really protecting the Dem Prez here 😂

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

That sounds bad for Joe. I can see why there were rumors about the is floating around a couple weeks back.

What up Deep State! Not really protecting the Dem Prez here 😂

Was thinking the same thing.  Deep state helping out trump now.

An August 31, 2009 memorandum from the National Security Adviser to President Obama marked "TOP SECRET/SCI."552 According to subjectmatter experts in the intelligence community, this document contains national defense information in the form of highly sensitive information about the military programs of the United States and a foreign government. The unauthorized disclosure of this information, both today and in 2017 when Mr. Biden was no longer vice president, reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security.

Sitting in a guys garage that doesn't even hold office.   How much is a painting done by Hunter?

A September 29, 2009 memorandum with attachments, from the National Security Adviser to the President, marked "TOP SECRET WITH TOP SECRET/NOFORN/CODEWORD ATTACHMENTS."Mr. Biden underlined and marked several passages that relate to the classified attachments to the memo. The memo's attachments include several intelligence products from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. One such attachment, marked "TOP SECRET//HUMINT/COMINT//ORCON/NOFORN//FISA," appears to contain Mr. Biden's handwriting and underlining. According to subject matter experts in the intelligence community, portions of this document contain national defense information about sensitive intelligence sources and methods. Unauthorized disclosure of this information, in 2017 when Mr. Eiden was no longer vice president, and still today, reasonably could be expected to cause serious damage to the national security.

It’s not a great look. But it’s contradicted, at least for me, by what I hear from him. When he talks he sounds perfectly cogent to me. And he makes a lot of sense. 

For a supposedly senile old man the job he has been doing has been pretty excellent IMO. He’s going to be re-elected so I guess we’ll all find out in the next 4 years how he’s doing.  

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Was thinking the same thing.  Deep state helping out trump now.

Yep. The Deep State shtick is by and large bullshet

33 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What up Deep State! Not really protecting the Dem Prez here

The deep state is coming for Biden led by Obama DOJ Hur. Biden won’t go so they’re making him go. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

The deep state is coming for Biden led by Obama DOJ Hur. Biden won’t go so they’re making him go. 

There you go 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is evidence that, after his vice presidency, Mr. Biden willfully retained marked classified documents about Afghanistan and unmarked classified handwritten notes in his notebooks, both of which he stored in unsecured places in his home. He had no legal authority to do so, and his retention of these materials, and disclosure of classified information from his notebooks to his ghostwriter, risked serious damage to America's national security.

But the evidence falls short of proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Mr. Biden retained and disclosed these classified materials willfully. The Department's prior treatment of former presidents and vice presidents who kept national security materials also counsels against prosecution of Mr. Biden, as do the most relevant aggravating and mitigating facts presented here. Therefore, under established Department principles, we decline criminal charges against Mr. Biden relating to the classified Afghanistan documents and his classified notebooks.

🤣🤣🤣

WTF?

No other former presidents were ever charged why should Biden be charged!?!?!?

Yeah, no deep state thinking going on here.  Can't make this chit up.  :lol:

16 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s not a great look. But it’s contradicted, at least for me, by what I hear from him. When he talks he sounds perfectly cogent to me. And he makes a lot of sense. 

For a supposedly senile old man the job he has been doing has been pretty excellent IMO. He’s going to be re-elected so I guess we’ll all find out in the next 4 years how he’s doing.  

Would you let Biden run your business if you were incapacitated?

Taylor swift endorses Biden, she has made a career out of choosing the wrong guy.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You left out the part in your book report where Hur talks about this.

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

65? That's way too young. I'm fine with you can't run if you're 74. Reagan was 69 when he started and 77 when he left. 

There's the line. 

21 minutes ago, Horseman said:

DEEP STATE!

🤣

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You left out the part in your book report where Hur talks about this.

It's one post above the one you quoted dumbasss.  🤣

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

It's one post above the one you quoted dumbasss.  🤣

Hur specifically mentions why Trump was charged and Biden wasn’t. Maybe you skipped over that part and it is why you are confused here. 

We are minutes away from the all powerful, super Joe Biden coming out live on TV to set all of you straight. :banana:

Hold on. Gonna be a littler than planned. He crapped his diaper and Dr Jill needs to do cleanup. 🤢