Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

MSNBC's Claire McCaskill angrily demands media stop fact-checking Biden

This matches the TDS level on the idiot libs on this site. :banana:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/claire-mccaskill-angrily-demands-media-stop-fact-checking-biden

MSNBC analyst Claire McCaskill on Thursday angrily demanded that media outlets stop fact-checking President Biden until they fact-check former President Donald Trump "every morning on the front page."

"Can I make a suggestion? I move that every newspaper in America quits doing any fact-checks on Joe Biden until they fact-check Donald Trump every morning on the front page. It is ridiculous that The New York Times fact-checked Joe Biden on something. I mean, he vomits lies, Trump vomits lies. Every day, over and over and over again," McCaskill said. 

"And it's just ridiculous that The New York Times is doing a fact-check on Biden, while they let Trump, like they're numb to the torrent of lies coming out of Trump's mouth," the former Missouri senator angrily declared. 

MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski said she didn't have a problem with a fact-check on the Biden White House, but demanded news organizations do the same for Trump. 

The New York Times published a fact-check on Wednesday focused on the president's recent economic talking points. 

The outlet scrutinized Biden's claims related to investments in private companies through the CHIPS and Science Act, the average tax rate for billionaires and more. They determined some of his statements were either misleading, false or needed context.

Sounds like somebody got Triggered 😲

Nothing is sadder than an old, angry, ugly Liberal who's over the hill and can't compete with the young hot reporters. Poor thing 😢

And Erin Burnett, WTF happened? You used to be cute, now you're a typical Liberal Moo Cow. It's like these Liberal Women get radicalized and morph into Ogres. What's next, blue hair, a nose ring and Mickey Mouse leg tattoos? 

That's a mic drop right there kids! 😂

This is how a cult works......

Yes, the media is definitely biased towards Trump. She’s right. 

Government, academia, corporations, media, big tech ... on the left, the one hand always washes the other.

Like I always say the side that’s yelled and called us Nazis for the last half decade does the most Nazi stuff…..every time. 

I normally wouldn’t care, but my God liberals have just a shred of self-awareness of how you act. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

You just gotta read this.  About Jon Stewart.  I mean this is how some in the media think.

It was amazing.  If you don't subscribe to the narrative, you are bad.  Period.

https://www.wbur.org/cognoscenti/2024/02/22/jon-stewart-daily-show-comedy-central-paternalism-steve-almond

Liberals stand around in an elevator complimenting each other on how wonderful their farts smell.

I really haven't seen liberals as my "enemy".  I do get frustrated with them, in the way a parent might get frustrated with a toddler.  That being said, if they want to play that game.....I am certainly up to the task of being an enemy, if they want to try me.....

Alternatively......they could stop pretending that I am evil because I hold positions that do not meet up with theirs.....:dunno:

28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Government, academia, corporations, media, big tech ... on the left, the one hand always washes the other.

Jews at the top of all those entities. It's not a coincidence.

• Like 1

Some dumb ##### that runs his mouth 24/7 claims not trusting the media is the biggest threat to our democracy.  Here we are.

27 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Jews at the top of all those entities. It's not a coincidence.

Jews to the left of me

Catholics to the right

Here I am

Sucking beers with the klan. 

Apologies to Stealers Wheel.

54 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

You just gotta read this.  About Jon Stewart.  I mean this is how some in the media think.

It was amazing.  If you don't subscribe to the narrative, you are bad.  Period.

https://www.wbur.org/cognoscenti/2024/02/22/jon-stewart-daily-show-comedy-central-paternalism-steve-almond

That guy teaches journalism at Harvard. 

Losing the media is perhaps the most important event in our lifetime....the loss of an active guard to power is a key facet of disassembling our Democracy.....

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Liberals stand around in an elevator complimenting each other on how wonderful their farts smell.

🤣

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Losing the media is perhaps the most important event in our lifetime....the loss of an active guard to power is a key facet of disassembling our Democracy.....

Did you hear what they did to Catherine Herridge?

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

you should consider that you are the one who is lost

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I really haven't seen liberals as my "enemy".  I do get frustrated with them, in the way a parent might get frustrated with a toddler.  That being said, if they want to play that game.....I am certainly up to the task of being an enemy, if they want to try me.....

Alternatively......they could stop pretending that I am evil because I hold positions that do not meet up with theirs.....:dunno:

When you realize they are not liberals but totalitarians who want to squash any dissent, then maybe you will come to the conclusion that they are enemies. 

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you should consider that you are the one who is lost

No, I demand the media hold ALL.......politicians to account......not just Republicans.....you should consider what WE are losing when they fail to do this.....

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wasn't she the one who had the truth about the laptop that our government and liberal media lied breathlessly about? And they smothered her for it?

I bet she learned her lesson....

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

When you realize they are not liberals but totalitarians who want to squash any dissent, then maybe you will come to the conclusion that they are enemies. 

Yes, there is merit to this.

Many of the Democrat/Liberal actions mirror those of totalitarian regimes.....but it is likely true that many of them would move away if they were not afraid.....and resist the vile actions arising from the left.

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yeah, this is a real focking problem. Surely, we can all agree this is absolute bullshit, regardless of your political affiliation.

She’s certainly not wrong about Trump, but her solution is fockin stupid 

43 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No, I demand the media hold ALL.......politicians to account......not just Republicans.....you should consider what WE are losing when they fail to do this.....

this in itself isn't some big story, but do you think foxnews and righties are promoting it(McCaskill story) in good faith? do you think angrily demands is an accurate description?

It’s un Democratic if you report on the president. Got it. The free pass on his countless lies aren’t enough for them. They want a complete blackout. 

45 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

this in itself isn't some big story, but do you think foxnews and righties are promoting it(McCaskill story) in good faith? do you think angrily demands is an accurate description?

I think Fox news is not markedly different from CNN....or MSNBC..... the important distinction might be that the Democrats have simply become too extravagant with their behavior, and Fox calls this out....and is proven right....while CNN et al naturally back their Democrat leaders....and then get shown to be the sycophant's they are.

I think Fox is too beholding to the right, just like the rest of them are to the left......

You seem to be attributing the way YOU think to ME.....instead of accepting my premise.....we have lost the protection of the media....

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think Fox news is not markedly different from CNN....or MSNBC..... the important distinction might be that the Democrats have simply become too extravagant with their behavior, and Fox calls this out....and is proven right....while CNN et al naturally back their Democrat leaders....and then get shown to be the sycophant's they are.

I think Fox is too beholding to the right, just like the rest of them are to the left......

You seem to be attributing the way YOU think to ME.....instead of accepting my premise.....we have lost the protection of the media....

you're dodging the question, so that you might blame the left. I don't generally agree with your premise. 

Uhm....was she just born yesterday?  That's ALL the MSM did during Trump's Presidency thru today - Fact check him.  Literally.  Every day. To the point where they ignored ALL other news.

WTF is she talking about?

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you're dodging the question, so that you might blame the left. I don't generally agree with your premise. 

I dodge nothing....we have lost the media, period....that the media is dominated by leftists means I look at them more often.......Fox is no better, I point to them as well.....please do not paint ME with YOUR bias....

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I dodge nothing....we have lost the media, period....that the media is dominated by leftists means I look at them more often.......Fox is no better, I point to them as well.....please do not paint ME with YOUR bias....

I am holding you accountable for your words. You have bias. It shows in your posts constantly. 

"Can I make a suggestion? I move that every newspaper in America quits doing any fact-checks on Joe Biden until they fact-check Donald Trump every morning on the front page. 

Don't know why people are upset over this. She is just asking for equal treatment from the press. After all, the choice in November for most voters will between Biden or Trump.

Just now, Herbivore said:

I am holding you accountable for your words. You have bias. It shows in your posts constantly. 

I think everyone has bias.....where mine ends is allowance for wrong..... and the allowance for wrongdoing on the left is more evident than on the right.  We see it clearly every day, leftists actually DO the things they accuse others of doing....are keen to hold others accountable for actions they will themselves do.....

Yeah. I have a problem with that....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I think everyone has bias.....where mine ends is allowance for wrong..... and the allowance for wrongdoing on the left is more evident than on the right.  We see it clearly every day, leftists actually DO the things they accuse others of doing....are keen to hold others accountable for actions they will themselves do.....

100%.  Not even debatable here.

The MSM has become nothing more than Pravda for Democrats.  They are LITERALLY propagandists at this point.  There is just no other way to describe them.

52 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

100%.  Not even debatable here.

The MSM has become nothing more than Pravda for Democrats.  They are LITERALLY propagandists at this point.  There is just no other way to describe them.

But Fox News!

Liberals are all in for this. They can't even pretend to hide it. Get you best swaztika armbands out and join the parade. 

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Uhm....was she just born yesterday?  That's ALL the MSM did during Trump's Presidency thru today - Fact check him.  Literally.  Every day. To the point where they ignored ALL other news.

WTF is she talking about?

This was my thought when I first saw this. It's surreal how the libs so religiously follow their  plan of accusing conservatives of the very thing they have been, and are still, doing.   :dunno:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

the right does this constantly