Sign in to follow this  
jonmx

Trump's bond gets lowered by nearly $300 million. - Latitia's head explodes

Fani Willis gets cooked today when her lover's former attorney/partner testifies today without any attorney-client protection concerning the relationship.   The testimony will happen in full view of the nation despite vigorous objections from the DA's office in their effort to hide the truth of their corruption.  

It was already obvious Fani and Mr. Wade were lying about the nature and timing of the relationship.   We had phone records showing 1 am  booty calls along with geotracking records showing Mr. Wade's movements to and from Fani's condo at wee hours of the morning.  We had testimony from Fani's friend confirming the relationship in 2019 and 2020, long before the March 2022 date sworn to by Fani and Mr. Wade. This is the nail in the coffin which removes all doubt.  

The perjury is just the tip of the iceberg.  Fani skirting all kinds of county regs to illegally award the huge contract to her lover.  Fani illegally firing a whistleblower.  Mr. Wade and Fani having the bar association threaten Mr. Bradley from testifying.  Fani accepting large gifts from prohibited sources.  

This case is over as the DAs office will get booted from it, and will have to start over in another jurisdiction.  Fani and Mr. Wade will most likely get disbarred and should be prosecuted for tge above crimes.

.....and none of it would not have occurred had Fani kept her mouth shut and her legs crossed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It is the best short synapse and analysis you will find, but you are too f-ing dumb and misinformed to know it.   Talking with emoji's shows how stupid you are on the topic.   I am sure your bootlicking sources say Fani is a hero.  But thanks for playing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Guess who's back, back again, king bootlicker is back, tell a bootlicking friend. 

Try to keep it toned down this time my disturbed friend. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Guess who's back, back again, king bootlicker is back, tell a bootlicking friend. 

Well we will soon see who is right, and it won't be your bootlicking media.   Stay dumb.  I would not want you to lose your proud membership to the Useful Idiots Club.  

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

⬆️ A certain rainbow waiving flag, Biden voter is extra triggered today. 🌈

You ok BOYO? Are we running low on steroids and baby oil?

• Like 1

Just now, jonmx said:

Well we will soon see who is right, and it won't be your bootlicking media.   Stay dumb.  I would not want you to loose your title as a member of the Useful Idiots.  

That's all well and fine.  Just keep it under control this round boyo.  I like it when you post, you give me hope for libs if there are more MAGAtards as unhinged as you.

Welcome back!

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

⬆️ A certain rainbow waiving flag, Biden voter is extra triggered today. 🌈

You ok BOYO? Are we running low on steroids and baby oil?

I've only posted a couple of times?  How am I triggered?

You post like 50x a day FFS.

Still want to get that beer with you someday boyo.  I'll leave the rainbow, tranny supporting gear at home.  You can feel free to wear your MAGA gear. 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

That's all well and fine.  Just keep it under control this round boyo.  I like it when you post, you give me hope for libs if there are more MAGAtards as unhinged as you.

Welcome back!

Thanks.  But don't flatter yourself with the Libs label.  There is nothing liberal about today's Democrats.   The are leftist authoritarian bastards whose biggest enemy are freedom-loving Americans who speak out against their corrupt institutions and authority.

• Like 1

This entire sequence with this coont is bizarre....like reality show stuff bizarre....  in the realm of "you cannot make this sh!t up"

If she is taken down, and I have no real confidence that she will be held to account, it will be due to her unabashed hubris....  she will likely enjoy the protections afforded those who lay claim to membership in the marxists(liberal) camp

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

This case is over as the DAs office will get booted from it, and will have to start over in another jurisdiction.  Fani and Mr. Wade will most likely get disbarred and should be prosecuted for tge above crimes.

Quoted for posterity.  I will bump this when none of it happens 🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Quoted for prosterity.  I will bump this when none of it happens 🤣🤣🤣

Same.  :doh:

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

WTF is a bootlicker?

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

More like posted for posterior.  I have no doubt you will delete the post and run and hide.  

Just for the record, you think Fani will stay on the case?  

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

WTF is a bootlicker?

A bootlicker is one who submits to authority and would even turn in their own brother if asked.   Like the brownshirts of the Nazi era, or the Democrats of today.

Why isn’t this about her fanny as the title suggests?

Do you keep two different browsers with this alias and BeachGuy logged in, or do you log in and out all day?  :( 

• Haha 1

This whole thing is a stupid focking sideshow.

That said, if she lied on the stand, under oath… she should be prosecuted and stripped of her law license.

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Do you keep two different browsers with this alias and BeachGuy logged in, or do you log in and out all day?  :( 

Boyo Ron, while obviously extremely intelligent and likely very successful, tall, and handsome, ain't me.

Let's just say that BeachGuy will be the only handle you'll hear from going forward who uses boyo a lot and spread the gospel of my amazing hair. 

She is way more of a hero than Kyle Rittenhouse. Way more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Boyo Ron, while obviously extremely intelligent and likely very successful, tall, and handsome, ain't me.

Let's just say that BeachGuy will be the only handle you'll hear from going forward who uses boyo a lot and spread the gospel of my amazing hair. 

You aren't Ron, but you can say that Ron won't be using "boyo"?  :lol: 

And it isn't "boyo," there are other tells.  Sad for you, boyo.  :(  

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That said, if she lied on the stand, under oath… she should be prosecuted and stripped of her law license.

It is not a sideshow, it has been the mainshow for weeks.   As the DA, if she gets thrown off the case, the whole office will get tossed and the case will also likily be thrown out.   The governor would have to assign a new DA, and they would have to start the groundless case from the beginning.   This case is history.   

Now they just have to overturn the bozo's ruling in New York.   

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

She is way more of a hero than Kyle Rittenhouse. Way more.

Thanks for your retarded point.   We need to start a short-bus forum for your worthless comments.  

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

It is really not that hot.   

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Thanks for your retarded point.   We need to start a short-bus forum for your worthless comments.  

I enjoy triggering your BDS. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I enjoy triggering your BDS. 

I love Biden.  I pray to God every day the idiot stays on as the Democrats nominee.  

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You aren't Ron, but you can say that Ron won't be using "boyo"?  :lol: 

And it isn't "boyo," there are other tells.  Sad for you, boyo.  :(  

Boyo I dig you and wouldn't lie to you.  Ron ain't me.

And you'll just have old BG to kick around for now on...or until I get reported for the millionth time.

😁

Got me on the typo boyo.  Good looking out.

Np. Itsatip, if you're going to troll, you should prolly make sure you don't look like an idiot in the process. 

Hth

49 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Her gunt is more significant.  

32 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It is really not that hot.   

Considering I have no clue who she is, I just didn’t realize it wasn’t worth looking at.

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Her gunt is more significant.  

FUPA

58 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I suggest this move on her is just gamesmanship, and if she were not persecuting Trump she likely gets no attention, and we never hear about it.....

What is really remarkable here is that she does not see that what is being done to HER is essentially the same thing she is doing to Trump.....she is absolutely indignant that someone would date to visit HER behaviors on  to HER....

Its just.....comical....

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I suggest this move on her is just gamesmanship, and if she were not persecuting Trump she likely gets no attention, and we never hear about it.....

What is really remarkable here is that she does not see that what is being done to HER is essentially the same thing she is doing to Trump.....she is absolutely indignant that someone would date to visit HER behaviors on  to HER....

Its just.....comical....

People in glass houses....

Just now, edjr said:

People in glass houses....

Its hubris.....she is a narcissistic sociopath.   That she decided she would be corrupt and then go after Trump to enhance her political aspirations is just pathetic

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Fani gunning hard for the 2024  “Rudy Giuliani Award for Legal Excellence”.

Many people are saying Fani is more closely associated to the Biden Regime than Rudy is to Father Trump.