Sign in to follow this  
jonnyutah

Dont let dems fool you. Violent crime is up 75%

11 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I'm all in for giving them back. I'll pitch in.:dunno:

So this afternoon in NYC a cop was shot and killed by a career criminal and an innocent straphanger was pushed to their death in the subway. RIP to both. 

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So this afternoon in NYC a cop was shot and killed by a career criminal and an innocent straphanger was pushed to their death in the subway. RIP to both. 

Its just the price you pay to avoid being meaners to criminals

A man was killed Monday evening after being pushed onto the subway tracks in an unprovoked attack at the 125th Street station along Lexington Avenue in East Harlem, according to the Police Department.

At 6:48 p.m., a man on the uptown platform shoved the person onto the tracks in front of an oncoming No. 4 train, which was unable to stop, a police spokeswoman said. The suspected attacker is in custody, according to the spokeswoman. The police did not identify either the victim or the suspect, but a senior law enforcement official said the man in custody was 24 years old and appeared to have a history of mental illness.

:( 

20 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Magas hoping the perp is a migrant.

Illegal. 

On 3/26/2024 at 6:55 AM, seafoam1 said:

Looks like the national guard can't even protect NYC. 

Gonna need them on every street corner at this point.

Elections have consequences. :(

Asking severely mentally ill people to care for themselves is a great idea. Here’s your drugs, make sure you take them as prescribed. Pfizer is counting on you.  

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

TRUTH, deal with it 😁

There is little doubt the the average person was far better off economically under Trump, but there is a more important question before us......how the fock is he going to fix all the damage done by Biden?  I mean, this sh!t is focked up.....:wall:

On 3/10/2024 at 10:14 PM, Cdub100 said:

Defunded

Get your discount shopping done between 3:00-6:45 AM. 🛒:ninja:

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

There is little doubt the the average person was far better off economically under Trump, but there is a more important question before us......how the fock is he going to fix all the damage done by Biden?  I mean, this sh!t is focked up.....:wall:

It's also not true or misleading, but let's not let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

It's also not true or misleading, but let's not let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

The average person was laid off from work and given $1,300 checks from Trump.

Now their wages are up bigly and they can work wherever they want.

The Trump years sucked bigly. 

Damn rent way up. I guess That’s what happens when you let millions of people in the country as fast As you can. Then again, part of the reason to do it was to help Bidens donors so it makes sense. 

47 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

The facts were brought forward and support my assertion, you simply wont accept anything that challenges your bias.....   

On 3/26/2024 at 4:33 AM, Ron_Artest said:

nope, just wishing it wouldn't happen.  if it is illegal immigrant then it shouldn't have happened because he shouldn't be here.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2024 at 7:33 AM, Ron_Artest said:

Would you prefer someone from your own family be a murderer or some violent dooshbag from some violent country?

Is the National Guard srill here.?  I’ve spent the last 2 days all over Manhattan subways and no Natl Guard to be found.  There’s plenty of dregs talking normal shat trying to fuk with your mind and some fighting amongst themselves.  I’m done with this place after 24 hrs every time I come.  Complete shat hole

11 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Is the National Guard srill here.?  I’ve spent the last 2 days all over Manhattan subways and no Natl Guard to be found.  There’s plenty of dregs talking normal shat trying to fuk with your mind and some fighting amongst themselves.  I’m done with this place after 24 hrs every time I come.  Complete shat hole

27 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

White men have had it too good for too long in this country. He’s a future white man. Too bad. 

On 3/28/2024 at 2:35 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Damn rent way up. I guess That’s what happens when you let millions of people in the country as fast As you can. Then again, part of the reason to do it was to help Bidens donors so it makes sense. 

Rent is up and it is harder to buy a home. Yay! Please send more. 

Idiot democrats are trading affordable housing for more stupid restaurants staffed by non english speaking morons. Lol

Yay culture.  

29 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

Rent is up and it is harder to buy a home. Yay! Please send more. 

Idiot democrats are trading affordable housing for more stupid restaurants staffed by non english speaking morons. Lol

Yay culture.  

Lol if anyone thinks rent is up because of an increase in illegal immigrants.  Rent is up because all housing is up, and while obviously the % increases have been crazy, in most places it’s actually much cheaper per month now to rent vs own a comparable home.

37 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol if anyone thinks rent is up because of an increase in illegal immigrants.  

Demand doesn't drive the market?

Are you dumb? 

14 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Are you dumb? 

In the words of Jesse Lee Peterson, Amazing.

26 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Are you dumb? 

New illegal immigrants are creating a demand for $600k+ homes?

Are you dumb?

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

New illegal immigrants are creating a demand for $600k+ homes?

Are you dumb?

Hahahahaha. 600k housing. What kind of diversion is this? 

5 hours ago, jonnyutah said:

Hahahahaha. 600k housing. What kind of diversion is this? 

Showing that ALL housing is up significantly.  The median sales price of a home in the US is $418K ($698K in the northeast, $518K in the West, $387K in the South, and $363K in the Midwest) - https://fred.stlouisfed.org/release/tables?rid=97&eid=206085#snid=206087.  That’s up 27% vs the beginning of 2020. And that’s on top of doubled mortgage rates since then (thanks, Biden).

Adding more people looking for low cost housing doesn’t cause ALL housing to increase.  That’s not how economics works.   ALL housing prices are up, including at the higher levels, so if people can’t afford something anymore, they instead buy or rent something a little less expensive, and that continues down the line as prices at all levels increase.

An increase in illegal immigrants has some impact on rents at the lowest levels, but they’re not impacting overall rent prices.

This thread is like a microcosm of politics today.  You get one idiot that tells a lie and everyone buys the lie and argues for it.  The lie in this case is that illegal immigration raises inflation.

Truth: the effect is miniscule and any economist will tell you that.

Idiots, housing has been going up forever.  The recent surge in rent coming out of covid is due to inflation.  It's an increase in the cost of all housing.  We saw a combination of the following. Mass migration of people moving from cities to suburbs/rural areas due to remote work.  Increase in construction raw materials cost for housing.  Increase in interest rates for mortgages. Lack of construction labor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/28/2024 at 5:24 PM, Ron_Artest said:

It happened 

Millions of new renters wont result in higher rents. What world are these jackasses living in? 

11 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Dear Lord, sad thing is the people watching and fighting  seem so comfortable.

It’s because of poverty and systemic racism and white supremacy.  

7 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Dear Lord, sad thing is the people watching and fighting  seem so comfortable.

Scary 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Scary 

The quick twitch to violence is really something to see. It’s a shock to the system.  

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Millions of new renters wont result in higher rents. What world are these jackasses living in? 

Go take a look at cities who received the most illegals over the past 2 years and their respective rent increases.  You won't, so I'll just tell you, they don't correlate.  In fact rents increased during the Trump years, and then immediately following pandemic, and have eased recently.

Stop with your lies.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The quick twitch to violence is really something to see. It’s a shock to the system.