Sign in to follow this  
Tree of Knowledge

Geriatric Joe’s State of Union Address

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m just calling balls and strikes.  If it offends you that’s your problem.

Your strike zone is Eros Gregg-esque

Awful!

• Haha 1

Telling the truth hurts....libtards....

It's a shame liberals are so weak. 

Republican Alabama Sen. Katie Britt pulled no punches as she delivered her party's rebuttal to President Biden's State of the Union address Thursday night, ripping him for his "despicable" job handling the border crisis, as well as his promotion of "Bidenomics" amid the rising consumer costs plaguing American families.

The American Dream has turned into a nightmare for so many families.

Katie britt sounded kinda lame. She shouldnt be smiling when talking about some of that stuff.

Just talk about the victims. Show how biden and other dems let their killers go free. 

Thats it. 

Then win. 

Biden: Exchanging some laughs with his fellow Democrats, Biden responded to Nadler's comment saying, "I kind of wish sometimes I was cognitively impaired."

Your wish had come true creepy joe...A lonnnnggggg time ago....

L for the MAGAturds tonight. 

28 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Telling the truth hurts....libtards....

It's a shame liberals are so weak. 

Republican Alabama Sen. Katie Britt pulled no punches as she delivered her party's rebuttal to President Biden's State of the Union address Thursday night, ripping him for his "despicable" job handling the border crisis, as well as his promotion of "Bidenomics" amid the rising consumer costs plaguing American families.

The American Dream has turned into a nightmare for so many families.

You didn’t watch her. It was a trainwreck 😂

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Early poll results pretty good. 62% saying his policies will move the country in the right direction 

Vs before the SOTU where 62% (or whatever) think his policies have moved our country in the wrong direction? 
Granted, I didn't watch the whole thing, but did he make policies during the speech?  I didn't know that was legal.  :dunno:

eta- nevermind...I took your post out of context. 

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t know if you can even make fun of this, it’s so bad

Right.

Some people on X who have been to many events that she's spoken at are saying this is how she usually is. She's passionate. 

It was actually more brazen than Meghan Markle-level fakeness, though.

Hell, I find Kamala Harris more relatable. Would not have thought that possible.

Biden showed that he can still deliver a well-rehearsed long speech properly with a teleprompter. He handled himself fine with only a handful of small gaffes. The worst being that you can buy prescription drugs for cheap in Moscow. Much better than expected and plenty of points he brought up sounded reasonable, the devil is in the details though. More on that.

He took cheap shots and mischaracterized Jan 6th as Dems always do. he can take the dagger allegedly pointed at the throat of democracy and shove it up his ass. The real threat to democracy is he himself and his own party, with their unprecedented legal attacks on his arch-rival and supporters. Trump's rhetoric was "Lock her Up" but he never actually attempted to lock her up. Biden does with all these assorted lawsuits filed by activist Democrats in activist Democrat legal jurisdictions and it's despicable and transparently partisan.

Abortion is a winning issue for Dems, so they'll ride that as far as they can. Red states handled COVID (like pretty much everything else) much better than blue states and he's mischaracterizing this situation too.  I don't know what planet he's living on about consumer confidence soaring and inflation dropping. He's clueless and can fock right off.

Bringing up any sort of manufacturing work in the US is good. This was obviously a Trump priority, but Biden's been good about preventing the most corporate globalist Dems from focking it up. I hadn't kept tabs of the story, if Belvedere, IL is an outlier Potemkin village or an actual trend. 

I wonder what he means about family farms. I remember he had a race-based plan intended to only assist black farmers that got shot down in court. So it got improved.

Capping Insulin costs and reducing prescription drug prices are solid proposals. One of the biggest gripes about Obamacare was the Dems struck a deal with Big Pharma to not oppose Obamacare by refusing to let Medicare/ Medicaid negotiate prices for prescriptions.  So that's good to get rid of. The GOP looked stupid for not applauding that IMO.

Rather than just owning the open borders thing, now that it's not polling well and his policy is a noted failure, he's pretending he's serious about the border and the new tactic is blame the Republicans for not supporting the border bill. So we'll see how that sells. The voting rights act is of course mislabeled. The banning books thing is mischaracterized as usual. 

Climate Change and guns noted positions. He has to thread the needle on Israel because he's generally been good about it but a large and vocal segment of his party are terrorist supporters.

Some reasonable proposals about AI and banning voice impersonating. I mean, it was funny hearing AI Johnny Cash singing the Barbie song, and it sure sounded like Johnny, but whoever did that wasn't trying to trick us into thinking he'd ever recorded it. It was more "look what I can do" and it was funny/impressive. This technology is ripe for abuse, including both Biden and Trump as a victim of these things personally. Find a politician/celebrity you hate and have him say anything you want him to say. That's gotta go. We lose track of reality.

I've generally been supportive of his efforts in Ukraine. He's generally right about Israel but I think he's trying too hard to please the Hamas sympathizers in his party by being overly critical of them. 

Katie Britt was wise to bring up immigration, inflation, the Dems defunding the police and coddling criminals, and Biden's being dithering and diminished. A good mix of pessimism for how people feel with more uplifting optimism for the future. The loud breathing was distraction.

Haven't seen the MAGAtard crew take a beatdown this bad since...the day before yesterday.

MAGAtard crew just stacks L after L.

Serves you cucks right for being subservient to a fat, orange moron.

Say, how'd his "live fact checking" of the speech go?  Oh wait, he was too busy deciding what cheap, Chinese crap to peddle to you cuck cultist next.

Gotta pay those legal bills you know.

27 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Haven't seen the MAGAtard crew take a beatdown this bad since...the day before yesterday.

Say, how'd his "live fact checking" of the speech go?  Oh wait, he was too busy deciding what cheap, Chinese crap to peddle to you cuck cultist next.

Crickets from the usual suspects.  They know they got their asses kicked last night.

27 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You asked before how meaningful discourse is possible, so I’ll point out this post as the opposite of fostering genuine conversation.

Don’t interpret this as a personal attack.  You’ll find I really don’t do that here.  I’m merely pointing out that if you think you have important observations about issues in our country, you’ll fail to make them known to others with this approach.

You do your part and hope they’ll do theirs.  As Michael Jackson sang “I’m starting with the man in the mirror.”  😊

5 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

You asked before how meaningful discourse is possible, so I’ll point out this post as the opposite of fostering genuine conversation.

Don’t interpret this as a personal attack.  You’ll find I really don’t do that here.  I’m merely pointing out that if you think you have important observations about issues in our country, you’ll fail to make them known to others with this approach.

You do your part and hope they’ll do theirs.  As Michael Jackson sang “I’m starting with the man in the mirror.”  😊

I hear you friend but that's not how it works here.  Can you name a single conservative willing to engage in reasonable discourse?  Peafoam, Max Overdrive, Horsesass, Shiny and Chrome, which one?

And no modeling good behavior does not result in the same.  There are some threads here where most of us are reasonable but these political threads aren't that.

I could do exactly as  you posted above and Peafoam would post some gif of Biden falling, Max Overdrive some tranny X post, Horsesass would tell me how poor I am, RLLD would say how liberals are the ruin of the country.

I love what you say in theory, in practice it does not work here.  If you think you can change or help with that have at it boyo.

Just watched conservative Karen's rebuttal.  Yikes, what an epic fail.  She legit seemed like some robotic stepford wife.  The breathing was bizzare and her creepy smiling, not smiling was very off-putting.

Conservatives really don't have any intellectual horsepower they can put forward do they?

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I hear you friend but that's not how it works here.  Can you name a single conservative willing to engage in reasonable discourse?  Peafoam, Max Overdrive, Horsesass, Shiny and Chrome, which one?

And no modeling good behavior does not result in the same.  There are some threads here where most of us are reasonable but these political threads aren't that.

I could do exactly as  you posted above and Peafoam would post some gif of Biden falling, Max Overdrive some tranny X post, Horsesass would tell me how poor I am, RLLD would say how liberals are the ruin of the country.

I love what you say in theory, in practice it does not work here.  If you think you can change or help with that have at it boyo.

Same here.  Most of us have tried to have serious conversations in the past but too many people here just want to shite post, so thats what this place is now

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Idiocracy come to fruition.  And his slavishly devoted cultist eat this chit up and think it's the greatest thing ever.

These people prioritize juvenile taunts and bullying over smarts and decorum every single time.

I weep for our country. 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Idiocracy come to fruition.  And his slavishly devoted cultist eat this chit up and think it's the greatest thing ever.

These people prioritize juvenile taunts and bullying over smarts and decorum every single time.

I weep for our country. 

There needs to be another devastating loss this November before these people realize that maybe it's time to grow up and be adults.

• Haha 1

Same here.  Most of us have tried to have serious conversations in the past but too many people here just want to shite post, so thats what this place is now

We had a good discussion going on in the retirement thread and Horsesass rolls in and schticks it up with his pathetic, insecure "alpha" larp.

They see what their cult leader does and try to be just like him.   Like children they are. 

There needs to be another devastating loss this November before these people realize that maybe it's time to grow up and be adults.

I don't think that will help.  Trump is the father figure these insecure betas desire and he just gave them the freedom to express what they've always wanted to express.  With MAGA, let's face it, we're talking about the bottom 1/3rd in intelligence in this country.

Why was cultist Karen delivering her speech from a kitchen?

That's sure to win over...I guess the ultra conservative and super religious?   Maybe a few chefs?

LMFAO

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why was cultist Karen delivering her speech from a kitchen?

That's sure to win over...I guess the ultra conservative and super religious?   Maybe a few chefs?

LMFAO

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Pro union Joe

Scranton kid

Scranton is a shithole.  Congrats.

Mike Johnson can't even clap for kids

Clap for kids.  That’s your take?  

35 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Bwahahahahahah

You are a troll with an unchangeable mind just like this you pointed out above. 

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Bwahahahahahah

You are a troll with an unchangeable mind just like this you pointed out above. 

Negative boyo.  I've posted in numerous thread without trolling.  But when you're constantly subjected to the likes of Peafoam, League Loser, Horsesass, etc, what do you expect me to do?

18 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Negative boyo.  I've posted in numerous thread without trolling.  But when you're constantly subjected to the likes of Peafoam, League Loser, Horsesass, etc, what do you expect me to do?

Act like gutter pedo and pimple doosh is your answer?  You three and Tim will be on suicide watch when Trump wins. 

My thoughts about this election have not changed.   Like 70% of all voters, I don`t want Biden or Trump.

As with any other SOTU speeches by any POTUS they are all just well rehearsed theatre, like movies that are half fact, half fiction. They are not reality. Got through about half of it and turned it off.  

• Like 1

Just now, BrahmaBulls said:

Act like gutter pedo and pimple doosh is your answer?  You three and Tim will be on suicide watch when Trump wins. 

Pretty sure you're gay.

14 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Pretty sure you're gay.

Nice comeback assrot sillie bazillie gay body builder lover.  

Whos that fat cuck? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A gold star father.  Biden got his son killed.  

Just now, BrahmaBulls said:

Nice comeback assrot sillie bazillie gay body builder lover.  

Ok it's confirmed, you're gay.

And just because you're homosexual it's not a good idea to assume other are simply because they prefer to be fit rather than a fat POS like yourself.

Feel me boyo?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

A gold star father.  Biden got his son killed.  

Sad for that guy.  Luckily there are far far far fewer gold star families under Biden than we experienced under Trump.

Zero would be best but a handful vs all those who died under Trump is a massive improvement. 

9 hours ago, thegeneral said:

The guy screaming nonsense is some diabetic fatass. No way!!

Wow what a horrible take

Just now, HellToupee said:

What a POS 

Good god you MAGAtards clutch your pearls so much I'm pretty sure there's not a drop of testosterone in any of you.  "Had a gold star father arrested" "disrespected Laken Riley"

Get a grip cultist.   You're embarrassing yourselves. 

Just now, HellToupee said:

Wow what a horrible take

Clutch those pearls boyo.  Arrested with a misdemeanor for breaking the law.

"Oh I'm feeling like I'm getting vapors..."

Actually it seems like cultist Karens like the moron MTG have more test than the cuck male cultist.

SAD