Sign in to follow this  
edjr

About 300 people at California hospital possibly exposed to measles after child goes for treatment

Was this a result of moron parents that think vaccines cause autism?  Cure the children and kill the parents.

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Was this a result of moron parents that think vaccines cause autism?  Cure the children and kill the parents.

I'm assuming it was an illegal kid, until proven otherwise.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Bert said:

It's the result of the number of people who have never been vaccinated against ANY disease who are pouring into this country. All invited by Joe. We are seeing a surge in things that, in this country, we're all but wiped out decades ago. Yet......people lost their jobs & livelihoods because they didn't get the jab...

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

of course it was. 

I’d rather put up a wall around California. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I've always thought a giant chainsaw and cut it off of NA and let it float away

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I've been saying this for years.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

But I'm ok with this option as well.

17 hours ago, edjr said:

I'm missing the joke---measles is pretty serious.

14 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

The story reads like he's from the U.S.

A California medical facility is trying to contact about 300 people who were possibly exposed to measles after a child was treated for the contagious viral illness at a hospital in Sacramento last week, officials said.

The child had returned from international travel and was evaluated March 5 at UC Davis Health’s emergency department between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. PT., Sacramento County officials said in a news release.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm missing the joke---measles is pretty serious.

The story reads like he's from the U.S.

Like I said, I'mma need proof that the kid isn't an illegal.

5 hours ago, edjr said:

We need Lex Luthor

OTISBURG!!!

11 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

It's the result of the number of people who have never been vaccinated against ANY disease who are pouring into this country. All invited by Joe. We are seeing a surge in things that, in this country, we're all but wiped out decades ago. Yet......people lost their jobs & livelihoods because they didn't get the jab...

You don’t know this.  It’s ironic that the people assuming it’s an illegal are probably the same ones saying it’s all the CDC’s fault that more people are refusing routine childhood vaccinations.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

You don’t know this.  It’s ironic that the people assuming it’s an illegal are probably the same ones saying it’s all the CDC’s fault that more people are refusing routine childhood vaccinations.

You don't know that it isn't.  :dunno:

So it's best to err on the side of caution and NOT let illegals into the country.

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I never said the kid was an illegal. I said the illegals were coming in unvaxinated for anything. And......the CDC has lost much credibility & are primarily responsible for people shying away from vaccinating their kids.😉

11 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You don't know that it isn't.  :dunno:

I didn’t say it was.  In this California one there aren’t many details given so we don’t know.  In the Florida elementary school, based on the socioeconomic characteristics, it was likely a citizen.

10 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

I never said the kid was an illegal. I said the illegals were coming in unvaxinated for anything. And......the CDC has lost much credibility & are primarily responsible for people shying away from vaccinating their kids.😉

Lol, you said “it’s the result of the number of people who have never been vaccinated for any disease pouring into this country”…

But nice backtrack

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I didn’t say it was.  In this California one there aren’t many details given so we don’t know.  In the Florida elementary school, based on the socioeconomic characteristics, it was likely a citizen.

Lol, you said “it’s the result of the number of people who have never been vaccinated for any disease pouring into this country”…

But nice backtrack

No it wasn't. 

On 3/11/2024 at 12:07 AM, lickin_starfish said:

until proven otherwise.

Sounds like something a Nazi would say

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Sounds like something a Nazi would say

What's that? Mandated drug injections for a flu? Yep. 

• Thanks 1

There are plenty of morons here in this nation who actively avoid vaccinations......while it very well could be an illegal, it could just as easily be one of our own dumbassses

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

There are plenty of morons here in this nation who actively avoid vaccinations......while it very well could be an illegal, it could just as easily be one of our own dumbassses

This

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

But it’s not. 

14 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

What's that? Mandated drug injections for a flu? Yep. 

No, assuming things without evidence

A man died of the bubonic plague in New Mexico. 

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

But nice backtrack

"It's "......It's = the increase in disease.......

"Number of people never vaccinated" = illegals....

context futhermucker....do you speak it?  

Never said the kid was illegal....how would I know? Never indicated the kid was patient zero....how would I know?

Simply answered a question posted...stating what I thought.

Your "gotcha" moment is nothing more than a display of your inability to both read & comprehend. 

I had my doubts about vaccines when my kid was born in 2013.  I did my research and deemed them safe and necessary. 

No covid vaxx though, no thanks. 

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

"It's "......It's = the increase in disease.......

"Number of people never vaccinated" = illegals....

context futhermucker....do you speak it?  

Never said the kid was illegal....how would I know? Never indicated the kid was patient zero....how would I know?

Simply answered a question posted...stating what I thought.

Your "gotcha" moment is nothing more than a display of your inability to both read & comprehend. 

So you were saying you don’t know if this kid was patient zero, but you were saying that patient zero was illegal?   

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you were saying you don’t know if this kid was patient zero, but you were saying that patient zero was illegal?   

Patient zero IS illegal still. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

OK Corky......let me walk you through it.

Bert responded to the OP asking whether the Measles incident was caused by parents not inoculating their kids, convinced that it causes autism. 

I(eye, aye) responded to Bert.....in context to his question. MY context was aiming towards the overall situation....that being,  we are seeing an uptick in situatios like what the OP posted about.  STILL WITH ME FORREST? 

MY response was that Bert's assumption was wrong & that the reason is actually due to the massive influx of illegals crossing our borders.......illegals that have never been vaccinated against ANYTHING. 

I'll  wrap this up now as I know your therapist is waiting for you.

To sum up.......never claimed the kid in the story was illegal,  or patient zero....was simply responding to a question that wider implications than the single news story. 

Stop being a dumba$$ & just say you misunderstood.......OR continue to fabricate an untruth & prove yourself to be the DoucheNozzle.

• Thanks 1

Good luck. Tim’s skull is thick enough, and then he wears a metal helmet on top of it. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

OK Corky......let me walk you through it.

Bert responded to the OP asking whether the Measles incident was caused by parents not inoculating their kids, convinced that it causes autism. 

I(eye, aye) responded to Bert.....in context to his question. MY context was aiming towards the overall situation....that being,  we are seeing an uptick in situatios like what the OP posted about.  STILL WITH ME FORREST? 

MY response was that Bert's assumption was wrong & that the reason is actually due to the massive influx of illegals crossing our borders.......illegals that have never been vaccinated against ANYTHING. 

I'll  wrap this up now as I know your therapist is waiting for you.

To sum up.......never claimed the kid in the story was illegal,  or patient zero....was simply responding to a question that wider implications than the single news story. 

Stop being a dumba$$ & just say you misunderstood.......OR continue to fabricate an untruth & prove yourself to be the DoucheNozzle.

Bert’s question was about this situation.  You said it was the result of unvaccinated illegals flooding into the country.  So you were obviously implying that was the reason for this situation.

You backtracked.  Take the L.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Bert’s question was about this situation.  You said it was the result of unvaccinated illegals flooding into the country.  So you were obviously implying that was the reason for this situation.

You backtracked.  Take the L.

These guys are right.....you are a tard. Gave you every opportunity to understand your misinterpretation. Yet, like a runaway truck, you have no breaks. You convince yourself you are right.....because you can't afford to be wrong & bankrupt your pride. You must have your pound of flesh.....which you will warm in the microwave for your justice warrior jagoff sessions. 

3 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

These guys are right.....you are a tard. Gave you every opportunity to understand your misinterpretation. Yet, like a runaway truck, you have no breaks. You convince yourself you are right.....because you can't afford to be wrong & bankrupt your pride. You must have your pound of flesh.....which you will warm in the microwave for your justice warrior jagoff sessions. 

Nope, I admit when I’m wrong, unlike most in this forum.  But I wasn’t wrong here.  You backtracked.

I don’t believe illegals are more commonly the cause of many of the recent outbreaks of previously rare diseases in general anyway.  @Cdub100 would appreciate this but my guess is the most common origin in recent years is Hasidic Jews.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t believe illegals are more commonly the cause of many of the recent outbreaks of previously rare diseases in general anyway.  @Cdub100 would appreciate this but my guess is the most common origin in recent years is Hasidic Jews.

Are you part of the club that thinks illegals don’t increase the crime in this country too?

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Are you part of the club that thinks illegals don’t increase the crime in this country too?

But the biggest current outbreaks aren’t where most of the migrants are coming from 

https://www.cdc.gov/globalhealth/measles/data/global-measles-outbreaks.html

Global Measles Outbreaks

Updated March 12, 2024

Top 10 Countries with Measles Outbreaks*
Rank Country Number of Cases
1 Kazakhstan 21,740
2 Azerbaijan 13,720
3 Yemen 13,676
4 India** 13,220
5 Iraq 11,595
6 Ethiopia 9,042
7 Kyrgyzstan 7,601
8 Russian Federation 7,594
9 Pakistan 5,812
10 Indonesia 5,648

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

@TimHauck what does that have to do with what I asked?

I’m backing up the post you replied to with your whataboutism