BunnysBastatrds

Tomorrow Is National Pi Day

3.14 for you not so good at math shiot heads like me. Just got an offer from Pizza Hut that’s offering a Pi day that runs tonight till tomorrow night. Buy one large pie with three toppings and get a free large one topping for $25.00.

I'm painfully aware of this. MIT makes a big deal of announcing its new admits on Pi day at Tau time (6:28 pm EDT).  It is also the biggest fundraising day of the year. I'll get a bunch of emails tomorrow asking for money to help support its exploding DEI bureaucracy. :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm painfully aware of this. MIT makes a big deal of announcing its new admits on Pi day at Tau time (6:28 pm EDT).  It is also the biggest fundraising day of the year. I'll get a bunch of emails tomorrow asking for money to help support its exploding DEI bureaucracy. :thumbsup:

How much you sending this year?

Chicken Pot Pi for dinner

Apple Pi (with vanilla ice cream) for dessert.

Hair Pi for late night snack 

3 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

3.14 for you not so good at math shiot heads like me. Just got an offer from Pizza Hut that’s offering a Pi day that runs tonight till tomorrow night. Buy one large pie with three toppings and get a free large one topping for $25.00.

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I figured their honey would be garbage and I eat honey almost daily but make sure I buy raw unfiltered.

Pi is a really kick butt value.  

Seriously, the fact it applies to literally every circle is darn useful in so many disciplines. 

Didnt it used to be Steak and a BJ day?

16 hours ago, Strike said:

How much you sending this year?

Nothing planned.  This year is my 35th anniversary so there is added requests to join in an alumni gift, but fock that until they get their house in order.

Usually, if I give anything, it's to either the baseball or golf teams, maybe I'll throw them a nominal amount.  I think sports are a great pressure release valve at a place like MIT, and they are removed from the woke crap.  There is also a capital drive for a new sports performance center which I'm thinking about a similar nominal amount.  

But, I'm retired with not infinite resources, and feeling kinda ornery towards the school in general, so probably not.

19 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

get a free large one topping for $25.00.

A FREE one for only $25.00