Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Leave car keys ‘at front door’ to avoid violent confrontations with car thieves: Toronto Police

Its happening at every turn.  Society just giving into criminals like little bltches.  Never has there been a time where it was better for criminals.  This is the world the left wants.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Its happening at every turn.  Society just giving into criminals like little bltches.  Never has there been a time where it was better for criminals.  This is the life thr left wants.  

Canada was bad back in the 80s when I lived there, but I was able to have spirited debate with my Canadien friends. And they hated the US back then. But they went to utter shlt since. 

https://www.deseret.com/opinion/2024/03/13/canada-hate-speech-bill/#:~:text=Further%2C the bill authorizes the Canadian Human Rights,by between five years and life in prison.

Further, the bill authorizes the Canadian Human Rights Commission to deal with complaints and authorizes the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal to investigate and “order remedies.” In other words, stating your opinion online might be hate speech, and if it is so judged, it would be punishable by between five years and life in prison.

I think this board would have a number of lifers.

They mean inside near the front door, not outside by the door or in the lock. 

“To prevent the possibility of being attacked in your home, leave your fobs at the front door because they are breaking into your home to steal your car; they don’t want anything else.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

“To prevent the possibility of being attacked in your home, leave your fobs at the front door because they are breaking into your home to steal your car; they don’t want anything else.

Dumbass...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Oh, that makes it better

How about I sit inside with a loaded gun and shoot dead anyone who breaks into my home ? 

20 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Its happening at every turn.  Society just giving into criminals like little bltches.  Never has there been a time where it was better for criminals.  This is the world the left wants.  

Right also. 

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

How about I sit inside with a loaded gun and shoot dead anyone who breaks into my home ? 

Lol you don’t have the nerve to shoot.  You have a ghey brother 

Liberals do love criminals.....

If the thieves enter your home, grab your key fob, and then decide they might be up for a bit of a rape do the Toronto police also advise that you and your spouse strip off your britches and await the intruder butt up on your bed?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

You mean your apartment?

Many of the geeks here like Ron / Gutterboy would comply with the states wishes. Wouldn’t want a minority that grew up poor to be incarcerated. Plus prisons are expensive. Keeps the stats lower as well. 

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You mean your apartment?

Must suck for you to be poor. Maybe one day you'll actually get Trump and you can die happy.

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

Insurance rates are going to skyrocket there

No they won't. 😁 

Criminals are not going to break into homes just in the hope that the keys might be left near the front door. 

So, not only do the thugs get your vehicle, they also get all the information about you in said vehicle. Brilliant ideas. How about we also have the moms kneel naked on all fours so they don’t get in and can rape her on the front porch instead of inside?

2 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

So, not only do the thugs get your vehicle, they also get all the information about you in said vehicle. Brilliant ideas. How about we also have the moms kneel naked on all fours so they don’t get in and can rape her on the front porch instead of inside?

Or downward dog.  its all good.  Only a starting position anyhow.

I thought if you are complicit in a crime (leaving your keys out for the taking, or simply stupid about not putting up any guards to keep your valuables safe,  insurance won't cover your loss.

If you insure a $50,000 Rolex, and leave it out on the sidewalk overnight, will the insurance company pay up for your loss?

2 hours ago, squistion said:

My fob is right at the front door. Just stick your left arm in and reach up and feel around

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Hey man, Thanks for the breakdown. None of us understood what they meant.

Good God you're a focking retard. :doh:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Hey man, Thanks for the breakdown. None of us understood what they meant.

Good God you're a focking retard. :doh:

Thanks! :banana:

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Or downward dog.  its all good.  Only a starting position anyhow.

Little Canadian Johnnys dad was bringing little Canadian Johnny to school. Little Johnny Canada looks over and sees a Man behind this woman going at it on the front porch.  Little  Canadian Johnny: Daddy, What’s that guy over there doing to that mommy? Daddy: The mommy is sick and he’s pushing her  out of the way to get her car keys.  

4 hours ago, squistion said:

Bullcrap.....you can't tell me that they will only take my keys. I know they are going to steal a couple of my 9mm bullets too😉

Leave car keys ‘at front door’ to avoid violent confrontations with car thieves: Toronto Police

OR just blow their heads clean off. 

Canada is done if they keep voting the way they are. Just like the US if people keep voting for woketards & psychotic progressive idiots.

Gutterboy put his in the foyer with some cookies and milk like it’s for Santa.  

6 hours ago, squistion said:

Apparently, they want to die. 

Platoon: 

Crazy Earl: "These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth — with guns.

Repeated by criminals worldwide in 2024. 

47 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Platoon: 

Crazy Earl: "These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth — with guns.

Repeated by criminals worldwide in 2024. 

Full Metal Jacket:

Private Joker: "I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill."

Repeated by those of us tired of their sh!t in 2024.

• Thanks 1