Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Marriage promotes 'White supremacy,' according to White university professor

Fear mongering liberals...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/marriage-promotes-white-supremacy-university-professor

"Marriage fundamentalism" promotes the ideas of "White supremacy," according to a White George Mason University professor. 

Professor Bethany Letiecq wrote in the Journal of Marriage and Family about her theory "that marriage fundamentalism, like structural racism, is a key structuring element of White heteropatriarchal supremacy." 

"Marriage fundamentalism can be understood as an ideological and cultural phenomenon, where adherents espouse the superiority of the two-parent married family," she wrote. "But it is also a hidden or unacknowledged structural mechanism of White heteropatriarchal family supremacy that is essential to the reproduction and maintenance of family inequality in the United States."

Peafoam posting to himself in the middle of the night as usual.

It's no wonder you're such an easy mark for con men like your master Trump.  Had it not been for him you'd have fallen into some other cult.

Just weak minded and desperately needing to be led.

SAD

55 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Marriage fundamentalism" promotes the ideas of "White supremacy," according to a White George Mason University professor. 

Says Gay People 🌈

4 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Fear mongering liberals...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/marriage-promotes-white-supremacy-university-professor

"Marriage fundamentalism" promotes the ideas of "White supremacy," according to a White George Mason University professor. 

Professor Bethany Letiecq wrote in the Journal of Marriage and Family about her theory "that marriage fundamentalism, like structural racism, is a key structuring element of White heteropatriarchal supremacy." 

"Marriage fundamentalism can be understood as an ideological and cultural phenomenon, where adherents espouse the superiority of the two-parent married family," she wrote. "But it is also a hidden or unacknowledged structural mechanism of White heteropatriarchal family supremacy that is essential to the reproduction and maintenance of family inequality in the United States."

I'm almost convinced that the problem isn't liberalism - it's women and feminism.  They're the ones on the forefront pushing most of this crap.

• Like 1

Name me a culture, civilization or tribe that ever existed anywhere on the planet and I'll show you an example of marriage promoting a group's supremacy.

Marriage promotes Cherokee Supremacy, it promotes Aztec Supremacy, Chaldean Supremacy, Zulu Supremacy, Babylonian Supremacy, and on and on.

• Like 1

These people need to be squashed at e every turn. 

• Like 1

So, pretty much everything white people do is an example of white supremacy. From being able to get an I.D., to being able to be somewhere on time, to being able to get married and raise children. 

What they are essentially saying is that white culture is, in fact, superior to other cultures. 

I don't think they thought this through. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

So, pretty much everything white people do is an example of white supremacy. From being able to get an I.D., to being able to be somewhere on time, to being able to get married and raise children. 

What they are essentially saying is that white culture is, in fact, superior to other cultures. 

I don't think they thought this through. 

Pretty much if you’re functional or normal at all it’s white supremacy.

Some of these liberals just need an excuse as to why nobody will fock them.

5 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

It's no wonder you're such an easy mark for con men like your master Trump.  Had it not been for him you'd have fallen into some other cult.

SAD

Are you still trying to claim you are some kind of moderate?

Rather than marriage being a mechanism of white supremacy, let’s look at marriage as a mechanism for generational success.

To summarize: 

It's bad to think a two-parent family is good. And...

The two-parent family leads to family inequality.

Ergo, I conclude that we should strive for equity by eliminating the structure, so that all families can suck equally. Equity FTW!

Somebody pays this wymon for this tripe.

• Like 1

That's weird.  Two of the biggest white supremacists here, seafoam and 90skid, aren't married.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Pretty much if you’re functional or normal at all it’s white supremacy.

Some of these liberals just need an excuse as to why nobody will fock them.

I'm not sure why it's so difficult for people to understand why white people excel in a society that they created. 

If you dropped me in the middle of Africa I'd prolly be dead within a month. 

37 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'm not sure why it's so difficult for people to understand why white people excel in a society that they created. 

If you dropped me in the middle of Africa I'd prolly be dead within a month. 

You wouldn’t because you understand, trying to take advantage of opportunities and what it takes to be successful. We have way too many people here that have every opportunity to do the right things and they choose not to, and then blame everyone else.

again, it is not my fault If Black people don’t have two parent homes. It is not my fault if they don’t make sure their kids go to school. It is not my fault if they have drug and substance abuse problems. And it is not my fault if they can’t understand what it takes at the very bare minimum to hold onto a job. None of those have anything to do with white people and they are destroying that culture. 

• Like 1

During the Great Depression there were more black two parent homes than white on average. 

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

You wouldn’t because you understand, trying to take advantage of opportunities and what it takes to be successful. We have way too many people here that have every opportunity to do the right things and they choose not to, and then blame everyone else.

again, it is not my fault If Black people don’t have two parent homes. It is not my fault if they don’t make sure their kids go to school. It is not my fault if they have drug and substance abuse problems. And it is not my fault if they can’t understand what it takes at the very bare minimum to hold onto a job. None of those have anything to do with white people and they are destroying that culture. 

All those things you mention are benchmarks of success according to the western white patriarchy.  Thee idiots want to eliminate responsibility and self control and indulge into all of their self absorbed modes of instant gratification, all while having their pockets full of money.  So, racism.

• Like 2

Mexicans living in Mexico and in the United States have placed a high priority on marriage and family, and work ethic, and seem to be doing pretty good for themselves. I'm sure she failed to mention that because that easily disproves her words against marriage and white people. Focking b!tch.

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Name me a culture, civilization or tribe that ever existed anywhere on the planet and I'll show you an example of marriage promoting a group's supremacy.

Marriage promotes Cherokee Supremacy, it promotes Aztec Supremacy, Chaldean Supremacy, Zulu Supremacy, Babylonian Supremacy, and on and on.

:dunno:

10 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

SAD

And this is an example of a supporter of this thinking. 

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Mexicans living in Mexico and in the United States have placed a high priority on marriage and family, and work ethic, and seem to be doing pretty good for themselves. I'm sure she failed to mention that because that easily disproves her words against marriage and white people. Focking b!tch.

That falls in line with liberals calling Hispanics "white" whenever it fits their narrative. 

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

@BeachGuy23 a moderate? 😆. Dude is the biggest scum-bag in here.

Scum bag yes.  Biggest scum bag here?

That's a giant bar you've set for me boyo.

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Scum bag yes.  Biggest scum bag here?

That's a giant bar you've set for me boyo.

beachgay coming to terms...