Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Bloodbath?

:doublethumbsup:

The Yoopers will be rioting and inbreeding like crazy.

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Poor pimpledoosh. All he has is cats to copulate with. :(

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Poor pimpledoosh. All he has is cats to copulate with. :(

Nah, there was some epic tag teaming with your mom last night. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I believe that. about you. 

Lead headline at Drudge, in huge font - “TRUMP WARNS 'BLOODBATH' IF NOT ELECTED

First thing I think of when I see this is, “How badly is the media misrepresenting the context of what he was saying?”  Sad, but as I thought this, I was about 99% certain they were being disingenuous.  So I read the article.  No video.  No audio link.  Just the sentence, without regard to the context with which it was said.  Turns out Trump was talking about China using Mexico to take away American manufacturing jobs.  That was the “bloodbath” he was talking about.

The Liberal media is so corrupt that’s it’s beyond the point of being fixable, at least through traditional means.

• Like 3

ABC News is so disingenuous and evil. How did we get here?

Lol. This one didn’t even last the weekend. 

Since you bring up context, he was also defending the January 6 perpetrators as patriots and talking about the end of the country.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bloodbath-donald-trump-rally-civil-war-bernie-moreno-2024-3?amp

So I don’t know exactly what he meant, but you do get more benefit of the doubt if you don’t peddle dark and violent conspiracies to begin with and if you haven’t already attempted an insurrection after losing the last election :dunno:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Before or after Tranny Story Hour? 🌈

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Since you bring up context, he was also defending the January 6 perpetrators as patriots and talking about the end of the country.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bloodbath-donald-trump-rally-civil-war-bernie-moreno-2024-3?amp

So I don’t know exactly what he meant, but you do get more benefit of the doubt if you don’t peddle dark and violent conspiracies to brig with and if you haven’t already attempted an insurrection after losing the last election :dunno:

welp, maybe you and your ilk should be very afraid

10 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Before or after Tranny Story Hour? 🌈

TDS sighting!

17 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

welp, maybe you and your ilk should be very afraid

Thanks for proving my point! :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

Lead headline at Drudge, in huge font - “TRUMP WARNS 'BLOODBATH' IF NOT ELECTED

First thing I think of when I see this is, “How badly is the media misrepresenting the context of what he was saying?”  Sad, but as I thought this, I was about 99% certain they were being disingenuous.  So I read the article.  No video.  No audio link.  Just the sentence, without regard to the context with which it was said.  Turns out Trump was talking about China using Mexico to take away American manufacturing jobs.  That was the “bloodbath” he was talking about.

The Liberal media is so corrupt that’s it’s beyond the point of being fixable, at least through traditional means.

He rambles and speaks so disjointedly that a big chunk of MAGAturds will interpret this as a call to arms if their cult leader doesn't win. 

This is what they did Jan. 6 and will continue to do as long as the toxins flow from Clownzo's little butth0le mouth.

• Like 1

This is one of my favorites.   lol. 

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He rambles and speaks so disjointedly that a big chunk of MAGAturds will interpret this as a call to arms if their cult leader doesn't win. 

This is what they did Jan. 6 and will continue to do as long as the toxins flow from Clownzo's little butth0le mouth.

Oh my sweet summer child. Honey, if we wanted to take over, we would just take over. You should just hope we don’t. 

But my God liberals. Biden can’t even get off a complete sentence and you guys don’t say a word. Trump says anything and you guys interpret  and take it out of context to mean something completely different. Have a shred of self-awareness.

• Like 3

They'll never learn. 

BLOODBATHBLOODBATHBLOODBATHBLOODBATHBLOODBATHBLOODBATHBLOODBATHBLOODBATH

• Haha 1

This November is gonna be win-win. Either Trump gets elected or BLOODBATH!  Where are you guys going first? I figure everyone is gonna hit NYC for the easy pickins, but I’m thinking Greenwich Ct. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

So I don’t know exactly what he meant, but you do get more benefit of the doubt if you don’t peddle dark and violent conspiracies to brig with and if you haven’t already attempted an insurrection after losing the last election :dunno:

Add this idiot to the pile. No shock there.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Gepetto said:

ABC News is so disingenuous and evil. How did we get here?

Liberals are pansies. Maybe it's the single parent homes. :dunno:

3 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Oh my sweet summer child. Honey, if we wanted to take over, we would just take over. You should just hope we don’t. 

But my God liberals. Biden can’t even get off a complete sentence and you guys don’t say a word. Trump says anything and you guys interpret  and take it out of context to mean something completely different. Have a shred of self-awareness.

Excellent take.

Liberals are so stupid. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The totalitarian leftists infecting all of our institutions and their hive mind think Biden is losing Michigan because of support for Israel but it’s really the 600k UAW members that are heavy on Trump. They see what has happened to their industry under the Biden administration and they are not happy. 

Ever notice that Trump is the only "politician" to use such basic, inflammatory rhetoric like this?

It's because he's well aware that his base consists of uneducated troglodytes who get off on emotional, aggressive adjectives because they operate on feelz only and never on facts.

Cultists are essentially on the same intellectual level as those who enjoy dog or cok fighting.

Basic, angry, dumb. 

9 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

The totalitarian leftists infecting all of our institutions and their hive mind think Biden is losing Michigan because of support for Israel but it’s really the 600k UAW members that are heavy on Trump. They see what has happened to their industry under the Biden administration and they are not happy. 

President Joe Biden picked up an endorsement from the United Auto Workers union Wednesday, an important boost to the Democratic president’s reelection bid as he pushes to sway blue-collar workers his way in critical auto-making swing states such as Michigan and Wisconsin.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Ever notice that Trump is the only "politician" to use such basic, inflammatory rhetoric like this?

It's because he's well aware that his base consists of uneducated troglodytes who get off on emotional, aggressive adjectives because they operate on feelz only and never on facts.

Cultists are essentially on the same intellectual level as those who enjoy dog or cok fighting.

Basic, angry, dumb. 

His message has been the same for 10 years.  "America sucks, everything in your life is shite, I am the only one that can fix everything, I'm the only one that cares about you, all my opponents suck, we have to fight fight fight and if you don't vote for me, this country is over and you're gonna die."

And this idiots fall for it every single time.  A billionaire telling them he cares about them.

Lost in all this rhetoric is trump actually won and was president for 4 years, and did nothing.  They STILL buy it.  Amazing.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

It’s funny, the UAW president said the day after he gave Biden the endorsement, that his membership won’t be voting for him. A lot of people don’t pay attention to stuff. 

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

His message has been the same for 10 years.  "America sucks, everything in your life is shite, I am the only one that can fix everything, I'm the only one that cares about you, all my opponents suck, we have to fight fight fight and if you don't vote for me, this country is over and you're gonna die."

And this idiots fall for it every single time.  A billionaire telling them he cares about them.

Lost in all this rhetoric is trump actually won and was president for 4 years, and did nothing.  They STILL buy it.  Amazing.

They're so intellectually stunted they need a big, strong father figure to tell them what to do in life.

Isn't there a word for that?

Former President Donald Trump told United Auto Workers (UAW) leaders Wednesday that they would not have a union if they fail to endorse him in the 2024 presidential election.

“They have to endorse Trump, because if they don’t, all they’re doing is committing suicide,” Trump said.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Donald Trump is a billionaire, and that’s who he represents,” Fain said. “If Donald Trump ever worked in an auto plant, he wouldn’t be a UAW member. He’d be a company man trying to squeeze the American worker. Donald Trump stands against everything we stand for as a union.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣