Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

American Flag

Student was told that it was against his high schools rules for him to carry an American flag in the bed of his pickup, he refused. Others came to his rescue, including a graphic design company , that for feee wrapped his pickup with the American flag.  What is wrong with America’s hating our flag? Shame   

American Flag?

You're really going to trigger the Pedocrats with this one WeePaws. Good luck! 🇺🇸

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Student was told that it was against his high schools rules for him to carry an American flag in the bed of his pickup, he refused. Others came to his rescue, including a graphic design company , that for feee wrapped his pickup with the American flag.  What is wrong with America’s hating our flag? Shame   

I am guessing that there is more to the story than this. 

The leftist authoritarians hate what the flag and our Constitution stands for.....liberty and freedom for individuals. 

If I go out for a drive and I see an American flag outside of someone’s home, I’m guessing nine times out of 10. They vote Republican. That should tell you something.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Since this link doesn't really get to the bottom of it, here's my guess: there is some sort of rule against displaying certain things on your person or vehicle. The kids actions were harmless, but some idjit had a problem with it and complained. The school district, terrified of offending someone (since everyone knows that's the worst crime that can be committed in the 2024 version of America), folded like a cheap chair and told the kid to ditch the flag.

Stupid, but all that matters is some special people see this as further evidence of the evil libs and their effects on education instead of an example of blanket rules being enforced without thought to the situation. Mission accomplished. 

My HS wouldn't allow us to wear hats on campus because someone might have the audacity to wear colors that could be connected to gang activity. In a small, rural, 99.9% white town with zero gangs. While kids had rifles in their trucks to go hunting before or after school.

Nuance is a thing we should pay attention to.

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

As I suspected it was rules that prohibited displaying any flag, so they were being consistent.

However, after reading from the link, I wonder if a Rainbow flag would be determined to be offensive. 🌈

“Friday morning, after consulting with other administrators, we determined that we would allow the U.S. Flag to be displayed, and would prohibit other flags if they were determined to be offensive,” Black told WCPO 9.

Libtards love rules now. Oooof. 

American flags and state flags should be the only ones in classrooms. 

Any flag (even rainbow or Confederate) should be allowed on someone's personal vehicle, even if it's parked in the school parking lot.

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

American flags and state flags should be the only ones in classrooms. 

Any flag (even rainbow or Confederate) should be allowed on someone's personal vehicle, even if it's parked in the school parking lot.

The school parking lot is usually considered school property, not a free speech area.

I bet the sickle and hammer would be fine. Ukraine flag too.  

42 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Since this link doesn't really get to the bottom of it, here's my guess: there is some sort of rule against displaying certain things on your person or vehicle. The kids actions were harmless, but some idjit had a problem with it and complained. The school district, terrified of offending someone (since everyone knows that's the worst crime that can be committed in the 2024 version of America), folded like a cheap chair and told the kid to ditch the flag.

Stupid, but all that matters is some special people see this as further evidence of the evil libs and their effects on education instead of an example of blanket rules being enforced without thought to the situation. Mission accomplished. 

My HS wouldn't allow us to wear hats on campus because someone might have the audacity to wear colors that could be connected to gang activity. In a small, rural, 99.9% white town with zero gangs. While kids had rifles in their trucks to go hunting before or after school.

Nuance is a thing we should pay attention to.

You think a conservative objected to the American flag in a truck?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, squistion said:

As I suspected it was rules that prohibited displaying any flag, so they were being consistent.

However, after reading from the link, I wonder if a Rainbow flag would be determined to be offensive. 🌈

Now do the confederate flag.

30 minutes ago, squistion said:

The school parking lot is usually considered school property, not a free speech area.

What kind of school, could it be a public schoool, pid for by tax dollars, one where the community is frequently invited to events on the campus if not in the classrooms, you know, like sporting events, school plays and musicals, and the like?

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

If I go out for a drive and I see an American flag outside of someone’s home, I’m guessing nine times out of 10. They vote Republican. That should tell you something.

Oh it's 10 for 10

4 hours ago, squistion said:

I am guessing that there is more to the story than this. 

Of course there is. It's the age old story of someone using their given rights to express their feelings. That is something that shouldn't be tolerated. God forbid   there is an opposing opinion! They should kill him in public & teach the public what happens to dissenting points of view....

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

You think a conservative objected to the American flag in a truck?

Dearborn county Indiana voted 75% trump.

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

Of course there is. It's the age old story of someone using their given rights to express their feelings. That is something that shouldn't be tolerated. God forbid   there is an opposing opinion! They should kill him in public & teach the public what happens to dissenting points of view....

Coming soon to a country near you.  

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

This has nothing to do with my post. Otherwise good job, good effort.  👍

6 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Does the American Flag offend or trigger you? 

I have American Flag tattooed on me since 1989. No regrets 

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Does the American Flag offend or trigger you? 

Of course not, have one outside my house.

Also 4am 😢

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Of course not, have one outside my house.

Also 4am 😢

Damn right Son. Hit my HOME GYM (not Planet Fitness) at 5, made the Wife Coffee and sat out on the dock watching the shrimp boats roll out. 

How's your morning GUTTERBOY? 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Damn right Son. Hit my HOME GYM (not Planet Fitness) at 5, made the Wife Coffee and sat out on the dock watching the shrimp boats roll out. 

How's your morning GUTTERBOY? 

🤥

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤥

But hey, at least it's Friday night. Family night at Tranny Story Hour 🌈 

Enjoy! 

It’s truly amazing how polar opposite the left and right are.  Quite sad really.  

We can’t even come to common grounds on our American Flag.

On 3/21/2024 at 8:37 PM, shorepatrol said:

Oh it's 10 for 10

I have an American flag outside my house. Until Donald Trump is dead or imprisoned you couldn't pay me to vote R.

55 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I have an American flag outside my house. Until Donald Trump is dead or imprisoned you couldn't pay me to vote R.

Instead you vote for a Racist Pedophile, RESPECT 🌈

I fly an American flag on Memorial day, Independance day, V.E. and V.J day, Veteran's day, flag day, and election days. Otherwise  I keep it furled and stored away.  As I have no illumination for it I take it down at sunset on the days I do display it.