Sign in to follow this  
NCAA Women’s DI Basketball Championship...

Make that blew by her three straight times.

Next possession they switched up the defender.

Refs making their presence felt with multiple BS calls... In Iowa's favor of course.  Need their cash cow to advance I suppose.

I might throw some scratch on Iowa second half.  

They went on a 10-2 run once Clark figured out 10's defense, and I don't think the refs are going to let Iowa lose.

Oh, that's some BS.  My site is charging extra juice on the second half.

Nobody is watching this game. 

As exciting as it can be. 

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I am..Caitlin ia cold. Refs are fine.

My comment

Your head

31 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

My comment

Your head

not sure what you meant here

worst offensive foul call ever. ref was on the take.

i got uconn 10 to make 140 with uconn down 66 to 70. 

I only watched the first half, but the refs were trash.

Just now, nobody said:

I only watched the first half, but the refs were trash.

go watch the call that salted the game away

I for one am completely shocked that the player that’s in every single commercial got a phantom call to make the finals. 

Bummer…. I would like to have seen what kind of shot Paige would have gotten off…

Still a good game…

Now will South Carolina avenge their only loss from the past two seasons Sunday afternoon??

8 hours ago, edjr said:

worst offensive foul call ever. ref was on the take.

i got uconn 10 to make 140 with uconn down 66 to 70. 

That offensive foul was 100% bogus.  That was a perfect screen.  Scam.

I think S Carolina kicks the crap out of Iowa.  Unless Katlyn goes for 40, Iowa is pretty average. 

So many people tuned in for the first time ever to watch that garbage after all the hype. 

Omg look at me everybody i love womens basketball! Fundamentals! Like poetry in motion! 

"Come watch the women play with a smaller ball, fake eyelashes, and stupid coaches. Also no dunks" doesnt really sell tickets i guess. 

15 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

So many people tuned in for the first time ever to watch that garbage after all the hype. 

Omg look at me everybody i love womens basketball! Fundamentals! Like poetry in motion! 

"Come watch the women play with a smaller ball, fake eyelashes, and stupid coaches. Also no dunks" doesnt really sell tickets i guess. 

The women's game is kinda boring but the chicks can shoot and pass very well.  It's fine watching it for what it is instead of trying to compare it to the men's game.

I don't eat a sirloin steak and compare it to tenderloin, I just enjoy the sirloin. 

Nine fouls. Iowa got called for nine freaking fouls the entire game? Jesus make it less obvious. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonnyutah said:

Is the ball smaller?  I didnt know that

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Is the ball smaller?  I didnt know that

A little smaller yes. 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The women's game is kinda boring but the chicks can shoot and pass very well.  It's fine watching it for what it is instead of trying to compare it to the men's game.

I don't eat a sirloin steak and compare it to tenderloin, I just enjoy the sirloin. 

Their passing in the half I watched was trash

11 hours ago, Herbivore said:

not sure what you meant here

I said nobody is watching, you said I am.  Nobody is a poster here.  It's not funny when I have to explain it.

:(

24 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I said nobody is watching, you said I am.  Nobody is a poster here.  It's not funny when I have to explain it.

:(

ahh..sorry to kill your silly joke. you did write Nobody, when its nobody. so be better. :D

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

tried, to watch some of this

I find it hilarious that people actually think some chick could play with men

that was garbage, slow and boring

buddy of mine, 6'5, made a D1 roster said that Caitlin would beat him 1on1 in his prime. I couldnt believe it. No way she could stop him, or me, from scoring. the Iowa LSU game was a much better watch. D was good last night though.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

buddy of mine, 6'5, made a D1 roster said that Caitlin would beat him 1on1 in his prime. I couldnt believe it. No way she could stop him, or me, from scoring. the Iowa LSU game was a much better watch. D was good last night though.

yeah, no way.  The only way Caitlin beats him is if she sinks shots from the 3 point line all the time, EVERY time with every shot.  She wouldn't even get close to the basket.

i'm talking about basketball players, not the average joe on the street, but I bet even an average Joe would put up a good fight.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

yeah, no way.  The only way Caitlin beats him is if she sinks shots from the 3 point line all the time, EVERY time with every shot.  She wouldn't even get close to the basket.

i'm talking about basketball players, not the average joe on the street, but I bet even an average Joe would put up a good fight.

it would have to be from 5+ ft behind the 3 pt line.

after a little more review, this has to be called. 

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Flebron-james-on-x-naaaaahhhhhh-i-aint-rolling-with-that-v0-96suwg42essc1.jpeg%3Fwidth%3D930%26format%3Dpjpg%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3D8515521eb52ac1d6206572b3207df1b27a14f1cd

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

she actually looks like Lebron

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Should have just stopped there.

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

They miss a lot of easy shots, though. One missed an easy layup in that Iowa-Uconn game.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They miss a lot of easy shots, though. One missed an easy layup in that Iowa-Uconn game.

One?  I saw at least 5 wide open missed layups. 

5 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

That offensive foul was 100% bogus.  That was a perfect screen.  Scam.

The first screen on the play was illegal, and no time or distance was allowed on the ricky.  Both were illegal screens.  Ref was probably upset she didn't call the first one, then got a second chance and got it right.

#1 against #2...  Can't ask for much better than that for the title...

Why do people insist on comparing the girls game to the men’s?

Some people enjoy watching the girls compete against each other.

So what? 

Never though i would enjoy watching women BB, but I do.  The game is not as athletic and a little slower, easy to follow.  Reminds me of a good HS BB game...not perfect at all but fun to watch.

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Never though i would enjoy watching women BB, but I do.  The game is not as athletic and a little slower, easy to follow.  Reminds me of a good HS BB game...not perfect at all but fun to watch.

Yep…. It is still good basketball when the top teams get together…. I guess most still need to have the game be played above the rims…