Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Violent PEDOCRAT Tranny KILLER Apprehended Before Killing Innocent NORMAL People 🌈

:wub:

• Haha 2

About "Gays Against Groomers"

https://www.advocate.com/news/gays-against-groomers-exposed

Gays Against Groomers Is Not a Grassroots Organization: Report

A new report pulls aside the curtain and reveals the background of those working to spread anti-LGBTQ+ hatred using the hate account Gays Against Groomers.

The founder of Gays Against Groomers, Jaimee Michell, and her partners are former ultra-MAGA Trump followers who spread anti-transgender propaganda with QAnon conspiracy theories and links to extremist militias, according to a Media Matters for America investigation published last week.

In response to accusations that it spreads homophobia and transphobia, GAG claims that, as a “coalition of gay people,” it and its members cannot possibly spread anti-LGBTQ+ propaganda. Furthermore, they claim that any attack on the group is homophobic.

However, GAG is not a grassroots initiative but a right-wing project seeking to gain political and financial advantage by using anti-trans rhetoric, according to the left-leaning media watchdog.

GAG was formed last year “to protect the kids” from “sexualization, indoctrination, and medicalization,” Michell claims, and it has gained prestige in right-wing circles along with Chaiya Raichik’s Libs of TikTok, which also attacks the LGBTQ+ community.

Both have promoted the use of the anti-LGBTQ+ slur “groomer.”

Media Matters found that GAG isn’t Michell's first venture in far-right social media circles. She was a prolific MAGA Twitter user in 2016 and 2017, often peddling QAnon conspiracy theories.

During the 2020 election cycle, she frequently corresponded with Ali Alexander, the “Stop the Steal” founder. During a "Stop the Steal" rally in November of that year in Washington, D.C., Michell claimed the presidential election had been stolen. Michell was listed as a contact for the Wisconsin "Stop the Steal" rally using the online alias “TheGayWhoStrayd.”

During the January 6 insurrection, Michell posted support for the rioters on Instagram and Telegram, including reposting extremist Milo Yiannopoulos’s content. Michell has engaged in continuous right-wing grievance culture online, complaining about everything from mitigation measures surrounding the global pandemic to mocking the killing of George Floyd, Media Matters reports. [...]

• Haha 1

That’s a very stupid looking person.  

I figure that is what peefoam looks like

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

:lol:

That thing looks like your pro typical liberal tranny. Exactly what it should look like. 

Is that enough visibility for that nut job, or do we need a special Pedo Day of Visibility so it can double dip? 

35 minutes ago, squistion said:

About "Gays Against Groomers"

https://www.advocate.com/news/gays-against-groomers-exposed

Gays Against Groomers Is Not a Grassroots Organization: Report

A new report pulls aside the curtain and reveals the background of those working to spread anti-LGBTQ+ hatred using the hate account Gays Against Groomers.

The founder of Gays Against Groomers, Jaimee Michell, and her partners are former ultra-MAGA Trump followers who spread anti-transgender propaganda with QAnon conspiracy theories and links to extremist militias, according to a Media Matters for America investigation published last week.

In response to accusations that it spreads homophobia and transphobia, GAG claims that, as a “coalition of gay people,” it and its members cannot possibly spread anti-LGBTQ+ propaganda. Furthermore, they claim that any attack on the group is homophobic.

However, GAG is not a grassroots initiative but a right-wing project seeking to gain political and financial advantage by using anti-trans rhetoric, according to the left-leaning media watchdog.

GAG was formed last year “to protect the kids” from “sexualization, indoctrination, and medicalization,” Michell claims, and it has gained prestige in right-wing circles along with Chaiya Raichik’s Libs of TikTok, which also attacks the LGBTQ+ community.

Both have promoted the use of the anti-LGBTQ+ slur “groomer.”

Media Matters found that GAG isn’t Michell's first venture in far-right social media circles. She was a prolific MAGA Twitter user in 2016 and 2017, often peddling QAnon conspiracy theories.

During the 2020 election cycle, she frequently corresponded with Ali Alexander, the “Stop the Steal” founder. During a "Stop the Steal" rally in November of that year in Washington, D.C., Michell claimed the presidential election had been stolen. Michell was listed as a contact for the Wisconsin "Stop the Steal" rally using the online alias “TheGayWhoStrayd.”

During the January 6 insurrection, Michell posted support for the rioters on Instagram and Telegram, including reposting extremist Milo Yiannopoulos’s content. Michell has engaged in continuous right-wing grievance culture online, complaining about everything from mitigation measures surrounding the global pandemic to mocking the killing of George Floyd, Media Matters reports. [...]

You would have been better advised to keep criticism of Gays against Groomers under your hat until they object to something that you  are willing to defend. Unless you want to go to bat for this guy, in which case let's hear it.

Here is their mission statement. https://www.gaysagainstgroomers.com/about

Tell us what in there you object to. Should they not speak up about Jason Willie?

Anyway, I'll assume you have the decency not to say anything nice about t

26 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

That thing looks like your pro typical liberal tranny. Exactly what it should look like. 

59 minutes ago, weepaws said:

That’s a very stupid looking person.  

Somehow he's even uglier on the inside.

um...

... admittedly, it's really really close...

...inside more ugly. Final Answer.

Another tranny thread. 😂 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Thread over. 🤣

BS.  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

BS.  

It's because Liberals have no fear of God. They're more worried about appeasing Tranny's and other violent criminals. 

Trans violence is a disturbing upward trend. I’m just glad that outfits like Libs Of Tik Tok and Gays against groomers are bringing much needed attention to these monsters.  It’s not like the FBI will. The ones whose job it is. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trans violence is a disturbing upward trend. I’m just glad that outfits like Libs Of Tik Tok and Gays against groomers are bringing much needed attention to these monsters.  

⬆️.  THIS 

wtf is gays against groomers? No one grooms themselves more than the gays

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

Haha. There's probably a Gays For Groomers site as well. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libs Of Tik Tok

Boss lady runnin' that sh1t, she is a National treasure. 

Just now, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

Damn right! We need more people to expose these Pedocrats for what they are. 

• Like 1

Just now, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

Sure is. Brought much needed awareness that I have personally used to help form real world decisions and hopefully help to keep mine safer. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, edjr said:

Some gays just want to get on with their lives and are fed up with the creepy perverts that make headlines chasing after kids, and make them all look bad.

Presumably Kate Upton does nothing for them and they fantasize about Shaquille O'Neill jackhammering their asses instead, but that doesn't mean they have to come to the defense or support Gutterboy dropping the school bus off in the secret parking lot under the Tranny strip club. They have enough sense to leave the kids alone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

There's a turf war between gays and Trannies. 

Oh man. That’s a regular Sophie’s choice for Ron/ Gutterboy. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh man. That’s a regular Sophie’s choice for Ron/ Gutterboy. 

Not really. Gutterboy is all in on the trannies.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

It's for gays with really bad haircuts 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Another tranny thread. 😂 

Maximum Overkill, aka League Champion, just can't help himself.

And weird thread title, as aren't all victims of mass shootings considered "innocent normal people"? 

15 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Any link to an official document naming this person as a biological female?  Looks like a boy to me, @weepaws would definitely beat this person up if they were in a women’s bathroom.  

I’m guessing he’s a biological male who’s “preferred name is Alex” since his parents gave him a girl’s name.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Any link to an official document naming this person as a biological female?  Looks like a boy to me, @weepaws would definitely beat this person up if they were in a women’s bathroom.  

I’m guessing he’s a biological male who’s “preferred name is Alex” since his parents gave him a girl’s name.

Along with whoever it was here that stands guard in front of the women's bathroom when his wife or daughter are in there so that some "pedocrat tranny killer" doesn't go in there. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

https://wjla.com/news/local/montgomery-county-student-arrested-alleged-manifesto-with-plan-school-shooting-wootton-high-school-public-schools-baltimore-rockville-federal-bureau-investigation-crime-mental-health-ye-bullying

Quote from the manifesto:

“It’d be hard to tell me apart from the hundreds of other Asian guys at my school”

I’m guessing he’s male

This is probably the best evidence I’ve seen of Ye being female

45 minutes ago, Strike said:

Tim’s gonna need a link to a study of this freak’s biological parts to make a determination.

Court documents state that the witness told police that Ye's "memoir" was about "a transgender main character" named "James Wang" who was "being bullied in school and other issues that [the witness] believed were directly from Ye's life and not indicative of fiction."

Police said in court records that Ye's sex is female but he uses male pronouns.

This shitt is out of control with the trans. I remember when post office workers were shooting up the place.  No one was jumping to their defense like the Libtards like Tim and Ron/ Gutterboy do with the trannies. And they’re killing kids most of the time. I think that one in Colorado shot up a gay bar. 

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Tim’s gonna need a link to a study of this freak’s biological parts to make a determination.

Court documents state that the witness told police that Ye's "memoir" was about "a transgender main character" named "James Wang" who was "being bullied in school and other issues that [the witness] believed were directly from Ye's life and not indicative of fiction."

Police said in court records that Ye's sex is female but he uses male pronounsďťż.

This is evidence, thanks for not providing a link though (I found it).  @Strike’s link is not.