Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Joshua Steinglass is up for the Prosecution to do Closing)

1 hour ago, shadrap said:

I can't help anyone in this thread that doesn't see that this is 100% political.  These charges would have never been brought if Trump was not running for president.  This should not happen.  The judicial system is being abused & that should frighten all of us.  When you justice system is being abused, you are next in line to be abused.

I do not like Trump as a person.   I may not like you as a person.  Still no excuse for doing what the political people are doing to undermine a presidential contender with multitudes of

lawsuits.

You just can't beat government because they have unlimited resources.  I did beat them on an IRS charge but it cost me more than the initial monetary amount.  Cost me 9 months of my life. They keep coming & coming & it has become political.   Maybe you win?  It's your money vrs YOUR taxpayer money.  You can't fricking win if they want to drag it out.  Unlimited budget vrs your dollars???   You are losing regardless if you are right.

This is not right. Keep jacking off for the inevitable guilty verdict in a 90 percent democrat state with a judge who donated to Biden, not to mention his daughter who heads a Dem progressive group.

what comes around goes around.

I'm just flat out sad that politics has sunk to this.

I agree that this is probably political, but not to the point that it's being done to prevent Trump from being elected, if that makes sense. If Trump wasn't what he is, and so very adept at making enemies, this probably would have blown over.

BUT, the fact remains that it looks as if, based on evidence presented in the trial thus far, he is guilty of the fraud he was indicted for. I completely understand where you are coming from and agree that I do not want the DOJ to be a political tool. The bigger problem for me is that now nobody inclined to support Trump trusts anything but Trump anymore. They think the entire justice department is against them, along with the rest of the federal government. Ultimately they throw in with the individual over the system. Now I can't fault someone for doing that if they believe that's what's right. The fault lies with who you are defending, and the fact that it is essentially statistically impossible for one person to be charged with that many things and be completely innocent of all of it. And now none of you will accept guilty verdicts by juries of fellow American citizens upholding their duty, that have seen and evaluated the evidence in person, because poor Trump.

It is very sad that we've sunk to this.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He signed a check to a lawyer which had a meme which said legal fees you foking braindead idiot.  I hate you MFers with a passion.   So stupid and selling out every principle this country stands for.   You are nothing but a bootlicker, but to fuking dumb to even realize it. 

Another example of Trumps boast of being able to murder someone and not lose a vote.  The rule of law; the rigidity of law in regards to everyone from some random schmuck pulled over for being black to some idiot kid killed getting a ball of the lawn of some scumbag in a Stand Your Ground state; the narrative of morality in politics that we've had jammed down our throats by the Religious Right since we tried to figure out what the definitiion of "is" is all falls by the wayside because MAGA heads have been so brainwashed; so endoctrinated into a cult like state that they do not feel as if the rules and laws of this country should pertain to their Chosen One. 

The fact of the matter is.....I have no problem accepting that the rule of law worked if Trump is found "not guilty".  I have no problem accepting that the rule of law worked if he's found guilty, but I know you don't feel the same way.  It only works if your guy is found not guilty.  Anything other than that is (in your head) "Fraud/crooked system/deep state/process crimes/ etc. etc. etc. and has no merit, and that how regular Americans know you people are quacks asnot only do you believe Donald Trump should EVER be accused or charged of a crime...but you'll never believe that you lost an election legitimately again.  

You guys have been infected.....and while I am compassionate  and hopeful that maybe you guys will actually find a cure for it and come back to the regular world; every new "jonmx" I meet pushes me further towards the idea you people are unsalvagable.  

Rapey Trumpey wouldn't be in this pickle if he were a godly man and devoted husband and father who eschews adultery. 

Good god.  The last thing i wanna see is you knuckleheads and your novels about this sh!t. 

Get a life for focks sake.  Go take a walk or something.  Jeezus

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Good god.  The last thing i wanna see is you knuckleheads and your novels about this sh!t. 

Get a life for focks sake.  Go take a walk or something.  Jeezus

Says the ignorant, dumbass clown who doesn't believe Biden is the 46th U.S. president, something a preschooler would know.

🤣

Rusty Pimpadoosh took some beating last night.  People are calling it epic. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Says the ignorant, dumbass clown who doesn't believe Biden is the 46th U.S. president, something a preschooler would know.

🤣

Lol. 45 men have been President.  Do we have to go through this again?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rusty Pimpadoosh took some beating last night.  People are calling it epic. 

Last night?  You should see the curb-stomping he got today.  He's still in surgery AFAIK.

27 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Another example of Trumps boast of being able to murder someone and not lose a vote.  The rule of law; the rigidity of law in regards to everyone from some random schmuck pulled over for being black to some idiot kid killed getting a ball of the lawn of some scumbag in a Stand Your Ground state; the narrative of morality in politics that we've had jammed down our throats by the Religious Right since we tried to figure out what the definitiion of "is" is all falls by the wayside because MAGA heads have been so brainwashed; so endoctrinated into a cult like state that they do not feel as if the rules and laws of this country should pertain to their Chosen One. 

The fact of the matter is.....I have no problem accepting that the rule of law worked if Trump is found "not guilty".  I have no problem accepting that the rule of law worked if he's found guilty, but I know you don't feel the same way.  It only works if your guy is found not guilty.  Anything other than that is (in your head) "Fraud/crooked system/deep state/process crimes/ etc. etc. etc. and has no merit, and that how regular Americans know you people are quacks asnot only do you believe Donald Trump should EVER be accused or charged of a crime...but you'll never believe that you lost an election legitimately again.  

You guys have been infected.....and while I am compassionate  and hopeful that maybe you guys will actually find a cure for it and come back to the regular world; every new "jonmx" I meet pushes me further towards the idea you people are unsalvagable.  

Fuking retard.  Keep bootlicking for the authoritarians, you lowlife cuck.  I will never understand dufusses such as yourself who don't want to live in a free and fair society. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Last night?  You should see the curb-stomping he got today.  He's still in surgery AFAIK.

I’ve been busy. But Rusty votes with racists most of the time. He’s a fraud. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve been busy. But Rusty votes with racists most of the time. He’s a fraud. 

Racist Rusty is also an antisemite that's pro-Hamas.   He's checking all the boxes.

So Cohen bombed. Lol. Not that it matters. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Fuking retard.  Keep bootlicking for the authoritarians, you lowlife cuck.  I will never understand dufusses such as yourself who don't want to live in a free and fair society. 

DC has a long rich tradition of muckraking investigations on both sides of the aisle. You’re taking this particular one pretty rough.

31 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

You said there hadn't been 46 presidents. There have been 46 presidents.

Nice backpeddle to lamely try to hide your stupidity. 

Even after Clownzo was referred to as "45," you still can't believe the very next president, Biden, was No. 46.

What a focking dumbass.

🤣

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So Cohen bombed. Lol. Not that it matters. 

That's what the far-right infotainers would lead you to believe. I watched them. 

Cultists.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

That's what the far-right infotainers would lead you to believe. I watched them. 

Cultists.

Says the far left cultist that gets his talking points from the far left cultist sites.  :lol:

Dude you're everything you accuse everyone else of.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Says the far left cultist that gets his talking points from the far left cultist sites.  :lol:

Dude you're everything you accuse everyone else of.

No, I watched clips of the actual testimony and can think for myself, unlike you brainwashed MAGAturd scumbags.

13 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

You have the order wrong.  He first married Ivanka, then had an affair with Marla and later married her.  I do not know if he had an affair with Melana while married to Marla, from Business Insider it doesn't appear that they overlapped.

Also, it 2004 I took Ivanka's old Ferrari for a test drive. 

Is that what she was calling her woman parts then?

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Go look at the charges. He's charged with falsifying business records to cover up the payment. This is felonious.

What would have been the proper notation on the checks?

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

What would have been the proper notation on the checks?

I'm just addressing the frequent questions about what the charges are about, seeing as the idiots here keep saying paying a pron star to shut up about a sexual encounter isn't a crime.

It's not about the sexual encounter or the hush money; it's about falsifying business records to cover up the hush money.

This is only slightly more complicated to understand than knowing that there have been 46 presidents. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Rapey Trumpey wouldn't be in this pickle if he were a godly man and devoted husband and father who eschews adultery. 

It would be less likely he would be in this pickle, but i can't go so fqr as to say he wouldn't be in this pickle since even a false but plausible allegation may have been one he wanted quashed right before the elction and the most expeditious way to do taht may have been to pay even for cheap, untrue blackmail or extortion.

Of course I believe he did mount that strumpet and the other harlot as well.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm just addressing the frequent questions about what the charges are about, seeing as the idiots here keep saying paying a pron star to shut up about a sexual encounter isn't a crime.

It's not about the sexual encounter or the hush money; it's about falsifying business records to cover up the hush money.

This is only slightly more complicated to understand than knowing that there have been 46 presidents. 

I am just very curious what the proper notiation, proper in the eyes of Mr. Bragg, would ahve been.  Perhaps we will hear during the State's summation.

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We keep telling them that, but they are ignoring it. 

12 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

It would be less likely he would be in this pickle, but i can't go so fqr as to say he wouldn't be in this pickle since even a false but plausible allegation may have been one he wanted quashed right before the elction and the most expeditious way to do taht may have been to pay even for cheap, untrue blackmail or extortion.

Of course I believe he did mount that strumpet and the other harlot as well.

If he were a good person and a decent, godly man without all these scandals, felony charges and constant geyser of crap spewing from his mouth, he'd win this election in a landslide.

31 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You said there hadn't been 46 presidents. There have been 46 presidents.

Nice backpeddle to lamely try to hide your stupidity. 

Even after Clownzo was referred to as "45," you still can't believe the very next president, Biden, was No. 46.

What a focking dumbass.

🤣

No. Go look back dummy.  I said there were 45 men that have been President.  But its not worth the argue. You win. 

See?  Good job

On 5/7/2024 at 7:59 PM, supermike80 said:

We havent had 46 Presidents you dumb fock.  And youre telling me i cant do math?

Rich

There have been 46 presidents. No mention of how many men have been president, you double dumb fock.

🤣

5 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

No. Go look back dummy.  I said there were 45 men that have been President.  But its not worth the argue. You win. 

See?  Good job

🤣

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

If he were a good person and a decent, godly man without all these scandals, felony charges and constant geyser of crap spewing from his mouth, he'd win this election in a landslide.

I have become convinced that the tribalism associated with partisanship means partisans will not cahnge their votes no matter what.  I also believe there to be very, very few independants who evaluate the candidates and are capable of shifting their votes.  Potentially very bad character might surpress turnouy.  All of this together tells me character is now mostly, but not entirely irrelevant. .  

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

I have become convinced that the tribalism associated with partisanship means partisans will not cahnge their votes no matter what.  i also believe there to be very, very few independants who evaluate the candidates and are capable of shifting their votes.  Potentially very bad caharacter might surpress turnover.  All of this together tells me character is now mostly, but not entirely irrelevant. .  

How did we go from Gary Hart's presidential campaign ending with his photo on a boat named risky business to this azzhole getting the nomination despite all these criminal charges and scandals around him.

It's sick. 

I'm going to pinch my nose, vote for Biden and hope the Republiturd party can alienate the MAGAturds, move to the middle and come up with a moderate candidate for 2028.

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I have become convinced that the tribalism associated with partisanship means partisans will not cahnge their votes no matter what.  i also believe there to be very, very few independants who evaluate the candidates and are capable of shifting their votes.  Potentially very bad caharacter might surpress turnover.  All of this together tells me character is now mostly, but not entirely irrelevant. .  

This doesn’t explain why Trump became the nom. The guy hosted “Celebrity Apprentice” . 

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

This statement is correct. 45 different men have been president. Grover Cleveland was president for 2 consecutive terms and a 3rd non-consecutive term, so he was the 22nd and 24th president. Regardless of Trump being 45 and Biden 46, there still have only been 45 different men that were president. 

Carry on.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MDC said:

DC has a long rich tradition of muckraking investigations on both sides of the aisle. You’re taking this particular one pretty rough.

Sure but they go to Congress where nothing gets done but meaningless impeachments which always fail.  Colluding with state prosecutors and judge shopping for the most biased judges to get a bogus conviction has taken this below banana republic levels and is corrupting the government way beyond anything we have ever seen.  You feigning stupidity to bootlicking for this new corrupt authoritarian state because of irrational fear of Trump makes me believe you are not feigning it at all..  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, thegeneral said:

This doesn’t explain why Trump became the nom. The guy hosted “Celebrity Apprentice” . 

He is the only guy willing to risk life and liberty to stand up to the authoritarian bastards you tongue the butts of. 

57 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He is the only guy willing to risk life and liberty to stand up to the authoritarian bastards you tongue the butts of. 

You are such a cultist bootlicker.

Trump is a moron liar and you're a bootlicking cuck.

Love this for you. 

9 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Is that waht she was calling her woman parts then?

No, that's what Donald was calling them. 

10 hours ago, jonmx said:

You use those terms because society isn't behaving the way you want it to.  You're a petulant child who is not getting what he wants and its showing.  I guess the only free and fair society is the one that follows EXACTLY what jonmx wants......

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

This.

Ideology over nation is the growing norm

This trial itself is a bigger example of election interference than the charges against Trump.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This trial itself is a bigger example of election interference than the charges against Trump.

💯

Abusing the legal system as they have to take down a political opponent is seriously dark stuff.