Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Biden says Americans have 'right to protest, but not the right to chaos'

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Who said any of that was OK?

The summer 2020 riots were not OK.

The Jan. 6 insurrection was not OK.

College-campus protests that cause damage and injuries are not OK.

You and your side said it was okay. Biden said it was ok. Liberals and democrats said it was okay hell the CDC said it was okay and they wanted to lock everyone in their homes.

Dude your revisionist history is weird. must be all the cat p1ss going to your head.

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

NONE of this is true. It’s amazing you bring up revisionism because it’s exactly what you’re doing. Stop with the bullsh!t

You have a mental illness. 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You and your side said it was okay. Biden said it was ok. Liberals and democrats said it was okay hell the CDC said it was okay and they wanted to lock everyone in their homes.

Dude your revisionist history is weird. must be all the cat p1ss going to your head.

My side is moderate conservative, and I never said it was OK.

No one but extremists condoned the summer 2020 violence.

Go fock a smelt, inbred Yooper.

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This isn’t true at all. In fact it’s total bullsh!t: 

https://apnews.com/article/records-rebut-claims-jan-6-rioters-55adf4d46aff57b91af2fdd3345dace8

You’re spreading lies. Either it’s deliberate on your part or you’re just ignorant. Either way please stop. 

120? After all that rioting and looting for months? And you think you made a point. Did you read it? 

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Then you remember wrong. Which is typical for you. Peaceful protesters who were wrongfully arrested were bailed out. Not rioters, not looters. You’re spreading lies too. Stop it. 

That’s simply not true. No distinction was made as far as bail being provided. Educate yourself.   

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Then you remember wrong. Which is typical for you. Peaceful protesters who were wrongfully arrested were bailed out. Not rioters, not looters. You’re spreading lies too. Stop it. 

I'd be intrigued as to who determined they were wrongfully arrested.  I'm pretty good friends with a bail bondsman.  Usually people don't have time to have charges investigated when they try to make bail from my experience in being around him when that phone rings.  From my recollection of those events, I'd be interested to see where police had the spare time and manpower to arrest people who weren't actively causing problems.  But when it comes to bail, especially on anything of scale, how is anyone to know that rapidly beyond just taking someone's word for it?

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Kameltoe must be an extermist then since she was helping bail out the rioters, yet you're going to vote for her.

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You voted for it. So yeah you approved the riots.

Just like I voted for Trump so I approve of the selfie "riot"

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Like psycho killer Kyle Rittenhouse.

Is this part of your "I'm really a conservative but I just hate Trump" shtick?" If so, it's not working.  Calling Rittenhouse a psycho killer is Defcon 1 level Leftist.  HTH

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You're a lying sack of dung.   The money that Kameltoe helped raise to bail people out wasn't used on protestors for the most part because those people were let out without bail in most cases.  So, because of the windfall they received after George Floyd's death, they moved up the chain and bailed out lots of much worse people:

https://www.fox9.com/news/minnesota-nonprofit-with-35m-bails-out-those-accused-of-violent-crimes

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bail-fund-kamala-harris-thomas-moseley

And these weren't wrongfully arrested worse people either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Because we have to deal with the retards they churn out every year. Simpletons who think being awarded a piece of paper somehow makes them special. When, in reality, they are totally ignorant of how things work in the real world and cry about having to pay back loans they agreed to take out. 

And make $1.5M on average more in lifetime earnings than the MAGAtards without the intellectual horsepower to make it through college.

Turn that wrench MAGAtard.  Buy those scratchies.  Drink that Monster.  Chew that Skoal.

LMFAO

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Is this part of your "I'm really a conservative but I just hate Trump" shtick?" If so, it's not working.  Calling Rittenhouse a psycho killer is Defcon 1 level Leftist.  HTH

No, it's a successful troll of MAGAturds, and you jumped at the bait.

Have a great evening!

36 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Weird because if it was so ok why did so many folks get locked up?

And not a single Biden flag among them...weird.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Have a great evening!

Thanks for admitting you are a troll, troll. Goodnight!

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure, that’s what Libtards say now.  But when it was going down it was a different tune. 

They were either quiet or tried to say they weren't happening and then they tried to say they were mostly peaceful.

I guess they think we don't have memories.

Just now, jerryskids said:

Thanks for admitting you are a troll, troll. Goodnight!

It was an isolated troll comment to trigger a MAGAturd or two. Thanks for the entertainment.

Have a terrific weekend!

:cheers:

MAGAturds whitewash and whatabout Jan. 6 violence by pivoting to summer 2020 riots and making stupid comments about how Democrats outside left-wing extremists supported the violence.

Same ol' same ol'

Hey, let's condemn all the violence!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 minutes ago, Strike said:

You're a lying sack of dung.   The money that Kameltoe helped raise to bail people out wasn't used on protestors for the most part because those people were let out without bail in most cases.  So, because of the windfall they received after George Floyd's death, they moved up the chain and bailed out lots of much worse people:

https://www.fox9.com/news/minnesota-nonprofit-with-35m-bails-out-those-accused-of-violent-crimes

I stopped after “Kameltoe”. You have no credibility. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I stopped after “Kameltoe”. You have no credibility. 

Well, I’ll fill you in. You got your ass handed to you again by Strike. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don't want to be proven wrong yet again.

I understand.

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Regarding the bolded: around 60 campuses. There are over 6000 college campuses in this country. So less than 1%. And in the campuses affected, only a tiny minority of students are involved. 

11 hours ago, Strike said:

Link to your source for 60......

Bump for @The Real timschochet.  And just for context, you aren't hearing about all the schools participating in this crap:

https://kdvr.com/news/local/private-donor-offers-15k-to-red-cross-to-end-auraria-campus-pro-palestine-protest/

Bet you've never even heard of the schools located at this campus.  No one outside of Denver would.  Not all campuses impacted are Columbia or UCLA. 

Again, link for your source for ONLY 60 campuses being involved, or are you making sh*t up again?  @supermike80, Tim is lying again.

7 hours ago, Strike said:

Actually HT is the one that lied, as you pointed out.  The fund didn't bail out rioters and looters.  So you and Tim are on the same side calling out HT's lies.

Your second point how that fund was used to bail out other criminals years later is inconsequential.  First, time never said it wasn't.  And second it was years after the riots so blaming this on Harris is disengenious.

So what did Tim lie about?

5 hours ago, Strike said:

Bump for @The Real timschochet.  And just for context, you aren't hearing about all the schools participating in this crap:

https://kdvr.com/news/local/private-donor-offers-15k-to-red-cross-to-end-auraria-campus-pro-palestine-protest/

Bet you've never even heard of the schools located at this campus.  No one outside of Denver would.  Not all campuses impacted are Columbia or UCLA. 

Again, link for your source for ONLY 60 campuses being involved, or are you making sh*t up again?  @supermike80, Tim is lying again.

More bullshite.  If you go back and reread you will see that HT claimed that the college protests have plunged the nation in chaos, which is again a laughable assertion and was rightfully called out by myself and supported by Tim.  The charge was the chaos was widespread, which it clearly isn't, pointed out by Tim with his 60 campus estime of protest arrests.  I provided a link saying 30.  There are other stories out there with numbers ranging from 20 to 80 campuses where arrests were made.

So if someone is gonna make a claim of nation in chaos and you're gonna support that, then YOU need to back up your words in the same way I have, and some article about a peaceful protest at some school in Colorado ain't gonna do it.  That's not chaos.

I know you have a hard on for Tim but you jumped into the wrong thread here.  Sit your ass down.

34 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

More bullshite.  If you go back and reread you will see that HT claimed that the college protests have plunged the nation in chaos, which is again a laughable assertion and was rightfully called out by myself and supported by Tim.  The charge was the chaos was widespread, which it clearly isn't, pointed out by Tim with his 60 campus estime of protest arrests.  I provided a link saying 30.  There are other stories out there with numbers ranging from 20 to 80 campuses where arrests were made.

So if someone is gonna make a claim of nation in chaos and you're gonna support that, then YOU need to back up your words in the same way I have, and some article about a peaceful protest at some school in Colorado ain't gonna do it.  That's not chaos.

I know you have a hard on for Tim but you jumped into the wrong thread here.  Sit your ass down.

Thank you. 
I got the number of 60 from MSNBC (Lawrence O”Donnell reported it; I don’t know where he got it from.) This article 

https://apnews.com/article/campus-protest-reader-questions-81fbf68709b4d1406e88f1cebfd99050

says it’s a “relatively low percentage” but uses your figure of 30 for campuses in which arrests have taken place.

@Strike behaves like a douchbag. He and @supermike80 love to constantly label me a liar and then demand proof that I’m not,. It gets tiresome. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thank you. 
I got the number of 60 from MSNBC (Lawrence O”Donnell reported it; I don’t know where he got it from.) This article 

https://apnews.com/article/campus-protest-reader-questions-81fbf68709b4d1406e88f1cebfd99050

says it’s a “relatively low percentage” but uses your figure of 30 for campuses in which arrests have taken place.

@Strike behaves like a douchbag. He and @supermike80 love to constantly label me a liar and then demand proof that I’m not,. It gets tiresome. 

Then after he gets proven wrong and made to look like a disgruntled bish ex AGAIN, he's gonna pull up decade old posts from another forum and switch topics.  Such a baby.

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, I’ll fill you in. You got your ass handed to you again by Strike. 

🤣

The best part is this cuck getting smacked down only to think strike defended him and then talking shite behind strike

8 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And make $1.5M on average more in lifetime earnings than the MAGAtards without the intellectual horsepower to make it through college.

Turn that wrench MAGAtard.  Buy those scratchies.  Drink that Monster.  Chew that Skoal.

LMFAO

All that "intellectual horsepower" and still can't comprehend a loan agreement.  :lol:

Thanks for proving my point. :cheers:

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This isn’t true at all. In fact it’s total bullsh!t: 

https://apnews.com/article/records-rebut-claims-jan-6-rioters-55adf4d46aff57b91af2fdd3345dace8

You’re spreading lies. Either it’s deliberate on your part or you’re just ignorant. Either way please stop. 

Is it total bullshit?  I wondered since you have a habit of shall we say overcharacterizing your support documents.

Lets begin with the date of the document.  It is from 2021, so when it compares convictions of the January 6th folks to those from the George Floyd Summer of Mostly Peaceful Protests there is going to be an inherent problem, that being that the prosecutions of the January 6th folks had yet to really begin as of the writing of the article so the final numbers were hardly all in.  The article compares the mostly completed prosecutions of the one event to the as yet unbegun prosecutions of the other event and finds a lack of total disparity in the numbers as then known and so concludes there is no disparity.  Of course even then it does not compare the actually numbers, rather their impression of what the numbers mean.

The article is not a peer reviewed scientific study, it is a study done by the press, a press which may well have an agenda.  We know you acknowledge that fact when it is convenient but you deny it when it is not.  Still, what did they find?  They found that the Mostly Peaceful Protest did involve some very serious charges of interpersoinal assualt, arson, and extreme property damage and they then note that not all charged got off, some, around 200 even getting as much as 27 months in jail.  Now if we compare that to the current, updated prosecutions for the Jjanuary 6th Insurrection and Overtrhrow of Democracy (a one afternoon event in one place, not something happening for weeks and months all around the country) what do we have, actually?  Well far more prosecutions resulting in far more jail time than simply 27 months, at least for the worst offenders.  

In short, as is so often the case with you when you search for articles with titles that may on theire face support your position you fail to read and comprehend the article.  The article does exactly the oppoosite of what you propose, it supports Kilroy's posiiton.

Now me I am not getting involved to take either side of the argument.  I am getting involved as  someone needs to deconstruct your bullshit.  If you care to make your argument without the misleading supportIwill leave it alone, but your propensity for this type of argumentation needs to be called out.  You fancy yourself a logical, person with well reasoned arguments, but actaully, as near as I can tell, you are full of it.

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

All that "intellectual horsepower" and still can't comprehend a loan agreement.  :lol:

Thanks for proving my point. :cheers:

$1.5M more in excess income.

Da phuk are you talking about, loan agreement.

I'm guessing you didn't go to college based on your lack of ability to hold a oonversation boyo.

That's ok though, the world needs ditch diggers too.

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Actually HT is the one that lied, as you pointed out.  The fund didn't bail out rioters and looters.  So you and Tim are on the same side calling out HT's lies.

Your second point how that fund was used to bail out other criminals years later is inconsequential.  First, time never said it wasn't.  And second it was years after the riots so blaming this on Harris is disengenious.

So what did Tim lie about?

The article I linked says the fund DID get some protestors out of jail.  They just had excess money that was used to bail out others as well.  So HT did not lie.  Much like Tim you seem to have trouble with facts.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thank you. 

Well you do lie, as you did here.  Even your linked article acknowledges it's hard to know how many colleges this is happening at.  As I posted there are many you've never heard of where it is happening.

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Have a great evening!

Honestly, sad life..

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

The article I linked says the fund DID get some protestors out of jail.

10 hours ago, Strike said:

The money that Kameltoe helped raise to bail people out wasn't used on protestors for the most part

12 people.  Widespread chaos.

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Then after he gets proven wrong and made to look like a disgruntled bish ex AGAIN, he's gonna pull up decade old posts from another forum and switch topics.  Such a baby.

That's the way of the cultist.  Lie, lie, lie, then deflect.

Just low IQ.

Hey guise there are protests at colleges!

They also have things called libraries and smart people work there!

No wonder cultist are so terrified. 

Also this "Kameltoe helped raise money", she tweeted a link to the fund, that's it.  More revisionist theory.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/03/kamala-harris-tweeted-support-bail-fund-money-didnt-just-assist-protestors/

That’s the tweet that Cotton highlighted, adding: “Don’t believe her when she says she ‘condemns the violence’ — look at her record, not her words.”

But it turns out that few people involved in the protests needed MFF’s help to get out of jail.

According to an accounting by the American Bail Coalition, verified by The Fact Checker with a review of Hennepin County jail records, all but three of the 170 people arrested during the protests between May 26 and June 2 were released from jail within a week. Of the 167 released, only 10 had to put up a monetary bond to be released; in most cases, the amounts were nominal, such as $78 or $100. In fact, 92 percent of those arrested had to pay no bail — and 29 percent of those arrested did not face charges. (The American Bail Coalition is a trade group of insurance companies who profit from underwriting bail bonds.)

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Also this "Kameltoe helped raise money", she tweeted a link to the fund, that's it.  More revisionist theory.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/03/kamala-harris-tweeted-support-bail-fund-money-didnt-just-assist-protestors/

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Cultist are nothing if not gullible sheep...wait, sheep are smarter.

Gullible earthworms? 

Tweeting a link isn't "helping"?

It is amazing how ironic the Left is.  It's astounding.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Tweeting a link isn't "helping"?

It is amazing how ironic the Left is.  It's astounding.

Face it boyo, the way you cultist screeched about it you acted like Kamala set the fund up and funded it herself.

You folks are like overly emotional teen chicks spurned by the high school quarterback.

Try to increase the amount of T you have and you will be able to comprehend these kinds of things more logically. 

Lol at a high profile politician tweeting a link to a fund raising website not helping. 

Good one guys.