Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Racist frat boys

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Me neither. I guess I’m confused as to why you’re saying this Ole Miss guy is going to pay a higher price when to my knowledge he hasn’t been arrested. A higher price than who? 

You know the WOKE Police are going to crucify him. I'd rather be in jail. 

• Like 1

All that kid has to do is what Howard Stern and Jimmy Kimmel did after years of racism. Just sell out and pledge loyalty to the leftist overlords. Nah. White Boy Summer 2024 is the beginning of the end. You had your run putting these kids down for nothing. Deal with it. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Me neither. I guess I’m confused as to why you’re saying this Ole Miss guy is going to pay a higher price when to my knowledge he hasn’t been arrested. A higher price than who? 

You asked about arrests being made for those in the video, that is why not.  On the other hand, those acts have been committed by people in other videos and we will see what jail time they get, how many get the response individually on social media that he is getting.  I have my serious doubts Alvin Bragg is going to throw the book at the Columbia and CCNY folks so I feel like they'll get nothing in the end. 

I also feel pretty certain in saying the Ole Miss guy is going to have quite the hurdle to clear in answering questions and reforming his image before getting any job in the future.  Maybe he should have worn his covid mask and he could skate as well.  But the truth of the matter is there are many, many more on the other side of the issue saying incendiary things.  It's hard to individually hold people to account in a group versus this one guy.  So yes, I feel he's going to pay an individually higher price.

8 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

You asked about arrests being made for those in the video, that is why not.  On the other hand, those acts have been committed by people in other videos and we will see what jail time they get, how many get the response individually on social media that he is getting.  I have my serious doubts Alvin Bragg is going to throw the book at the Columbia and CCNY folks so I feel like they'll get nothing in the end. 

I also feel pretty certain in saying the Ole Miss guy is going to have quite the hurdle to clear in answering questions and reforming his image before getting any job in the future.  Maybe he should have worn his covid mask and he could skate as well.  But the truth of the matter is there are many, many more on the other side of the issue saying incendiary things.  It's hard to individually hold people to account in a group versus this one guy.  So yes, I feel he's going to pay an individually higher price.

I asked about arrested because you said this guy is going to face higher consequences than protestors who are committing acts of vandalism, trespassing in buildings etc. Thousands of those folks have been arrested. The worst this guy will face is expulsion and public shaming.

The pro Palestinian protestors who aren’t committing crimes shouldn’t face any consequences. Just like the counter protestors at Ole Miss who aren’t making ape noises at a black woman.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

I asked about arrested because you said this guy is going to face higher consequences than protestors who are committing acts of vandalism, trespassing in buildings etc. Thousands of those folks have been arrested. The worst this guy will face is expulsion and public shaming.

The pro Palestinian protestors who aren’t committing crimes shouldn’t face any consequences. Just like the counter protestors at Ole Miss who aren’t making ape noises at a black woman.

I'd contend his online doxxing and having to answer for this going forward is way more punishment than a bus ride down to the precinct, only to be let out by dusk the next morning.  If Alvin Bragg ends up getting jailtime for those people, then we can have that discussion as to what is worse.

As to the second part, I don't consider what he did any worse than what some of the protestors are openly saying and chanting who also technically have committed no crime. Also, some of those people have openly supported Hamas.  So yes I believe those people who are doing that are committing worse acts than him, yet again, he will get the worse end of it as far as being identified and asked to explain going forward in life.

Mississippi is dead last on everything because the have the highest population of a certain demographic...

It's pretty obvious you know who's right next to them? The second highest population.

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t know about that. Plenty of these protestors have already been arrested. If they cause violence, trespass, they should be. And punished to the fullest extent of the law. 

There you see how easy that was? I just condemned violent protestors. I didn’t bring up any other group. I didn’t bring up Trump. I didn’t label it “Brown Boy Summer!” or some other stupidity. 

Why would you call 2020 Brown Boy Summer? It was white sky boys like you and their Karen’s doing all of that. Oh wait. You’re talking about the burning and looting. Real nice Tim. That was Antifa, mostly White boys. Such a racist. Well not the looting. That part you got right. 

Read a book in college about southern college’s fraternity cultures. The Deeks were awful pranksters in the sixties and seventies. At LSU they got away with everything being privileged. Sorry, but what I read about one they did made chuckle and also shake my head thinking “no you didn’t. That’s fawking mean!”.

They stole Mike the Tigers transport cage on a beautiful spring day. They left the back of the cage open without Mike. They then drove through a predominantly black neighborhood and would ask if anyone has seen him, he escaped a few blocks away. Needless to say, they were terrified and word got out, “Mike's is hungry and on the prowl”. All the black Gladys’s Kravitses were on the verge of tears. 

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Mississippi is dead last on everything because the have the highest population of a certain demographic...

It's pretty obvious you know who's right next to them? The second highest population.

How’s Maryland stack up in a certain demo boyo?   Cause we’re rich AF and educated AF.

Also how’s lily white WVA stack up?

Racist clown. 

3 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I'd contend his online doxxing and having to answer for this going forward is way more punishment than a bus ride down to the precinct, only to be let out by dusk the next morning.  If Alvin Bragg ends up getting jailtime for those people, then we can have that discussion as to what is worse.

As to the second part, I don't consider what he did any worse than what some of the protestors are openly saying and chanting who also technically have committed no crime. Also, some of those people have openly supported Hamas.  So yes I believe those people who are doing that are committing worse acts than him, yet again, he will get the worse end of it as far as being identified and asked to explain going forward in life.

There’s nothing stopping anyone from doxxing and publicly shaming college kids who are chanting “from the river to the sea.” Lots of videos out there already. The thing is, no honest person thinks criticism of Israel is inherently antisemitic, so unless those kids are chanting “death to Jews” no one is going to give a chit

On the other hand, what this kid did was unambiguously racist and indefensible. I wouldn’t want his life to be ruined over what might have been his worst moment. But I won’t shed a tear if he loses a few opportunities because of it.

Might be a good life lesson for the young lad. :thumbsup:

Is this really the behavior you want to go to bat for? Making chimp noises at a black person because you disagree with their politics? 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

There’s nothing stopping anyone from doxxing and publicly shaming college kids who are chanting “from the river to the sea.” Lots of videos out there already. The thing is, no honest person thinks criticism of Israel is inherently antisemitic, so unless those kids are chanting “death to Jews” no one is going to give a chit

On the other hand, what this kid did was unambiguously racist and indefensible. I wouldn’t want his life to be ruined over what might have been his worst moment. But I won’t shed a tear if he loses a few opportunities because of it.

Is this really the behavior you want to go to bat for? Making chimp noises at a black person because you disagree with their politics? 

Great post.

100% spot on.  Thinking a country is acting inhumanly is not in the same league as dehumanizing a person based on tiresome, low IQ, boorish racist schtick.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

I saw one dude making ape noises, racist. Not sure what else I’m supposed to conclude here except college aged kids are often idiots. I wouldn’t mock all of MS over this at least. There are decent people everywhere.

we are all descendants of apes, 🦍. not raciss

29 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How’s Maryland stack up in a certain demo boyo?   Cause we’re rich AF and educated AF.

Also how’s lily white WVA stack up?

Racist clown. 

The outskirts is where the wealth and educated live. Lots of segregation still alive and well in Maryland boyo.

Mississippi is far more integrated.

I can tell you bodymore is just as bad if not worse that Mississippi.

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

we are all descendants of apes, 🦍. not raciss

We didn't evolve from apes. Rather, apes and humans evolved from a common ancestor.

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The outskirts is where the wealth and educated live. Lots of segregation still alive and well in Maryland boyo.

Mississippi is far more integrated.

I can tell you bodymore is just as bad if not worse that Mississippi.

Blacks are scattered throughout MD boyo.  Baltimore is like 10% of the state’s population.

Now do WVA and Kentucky.

Bastions of whiteness that are absolute chitholes.

11 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Blacks are scattered throughout MD boyo.  Baltimore is like 10% of the state’s population.

Now do WVA and Kentucky.

Bastions of whiteness that are absolute chitholes.

Yep there are exceptions to rules. WV is a poor uneducated state. I'd rather live there or in Kentucky than in your sh1thole state. While poor and uneducated both are still a safer and nicer community *in general*.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MDC said:

I saw one dude making ape noises, racist. Not sure what else I’m supposed to conclude here except college aged kids are often idiots. I wouldn’t mock all of MS over this at least. There are decent people everywhere.

This.  The monkey noises are definitely racist, but that’s the only thing that you can tell is racist from the video.  But he’s a dumb college kid and hopefully he will learn.  It’s unfortunate that he was likely taught to hate by his parents.

Okay which geek’s x/twitter account is this?

I said this in the other thread. Frat Boys picking on nerds is a time honored college tradition.  Lizzo should have picked another campus.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

What so damning about threads like these is not the incident related in the OP, but how so many of you react to it. 

Why can’t you just condemn it and be done with it? Why look for ways to defend it? Why the need to bring up Joe Biden? Why the urge to attack liberals? 

This was a stupid, dumb racist act by a couple of frat boys. It doesn’t implicate all white people, or all young people, or all southerners or conservatives. Yet you guys can’t seem to condemn it without pointing the finger at other people. 

Was there more than one? I'll spot you ape guy on the far right early on, we can agree there. I don''t know that I saw a #2 but there might have been.

Lighten up. What’s a little Tomfoolery between college chums? Also, it’s not widespread. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I said this in the other thread. Frat Boys picking on nerds is a time honored college tradition.  Lizzo should have picked another campus.  

Making monkey noises is just “picking on”?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Making monkey noises is just “picking on”?

Was that one guy?  one guy only?

Also, if you think apes is racist, then the problem is with YOU.  If I was a black person, I'd be offended at your comment because YOU'RE the one drawing that conclusion.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Was that one guy?  one guy only?

Also, if you think apes is racist, then the problem is with YOU.  If I was a black person, I'd be offended at your comment because YOU'RE the one drawing that conclusion.

Yea I said it was just the one guy. And yes that is racist, and no, it is not racist to say it’s racist to make monkey noises to a black person, that’s laughable.  Guess I found your x/twitter account, now go back to the RNC glory hole.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Okay which geek’s x/twitter account is this?

• Thanks 1

Lol. One side supports Hamas, disrupted campus life and make demands  on behalf of a terrorist group. The other side wants the protesters to STFU and one of them made a hurtful remark. Let’s talk about the former and not the latter. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yea I said it was just the one guy. And yes that is racist, and no, it is not racist to say it’s racist to make monkey noises to a black person, that’s laughable.  Guess I found your x/twitter account, now go back to the RNC glory hole.

So then the title of the thread is wrong?  

Also, your entire side of the aisle is pro-hamas and antisemtic but you find ONE guy you THINK is racist because he made an ape sound and somehow have come to the conclusion that they're ALL racist?  GTFO, you jack@ss.  

Might want to take care of the terrorist loving and antisemitic and racist scum on your side before you start pointing fingers.

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Also, your entire side of the aisle is pro-hamas and antisemtic but you find ONE guy you THINK is racist because he made an ape sound and somehow have come to the conclusion that they're ALL racist?  GTFO, you jack@ss.  

Might want to take care of the terrorist loving and antisemitic and racist scum on your side before you start pointing fingers.

Yes the title of the thread is wrong (at least based on the video).

I don’t have a side.

5 hours ago, MDC said:

😄 Go to bat for him?  Here is my initial wording for what he did:

"This guy certainly made a mistake and got carried away in a moment, and he is going to pay for it even if outside the legal system. "

If you want to believe those protests didn't have heavy anti-semitic undertones and in many cases outright support for Hamas and anti-American views, there's no need to discuss further.  There's been more than enough videos showing those instances so it's pointless to discuss.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

💥

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. One side supports Hamas, disrupted campus life and make demands  on behalf of a terrorist group. The other side wants the protesters to STFU and one of them made a hurtful remark. Let’s talk about the former and not the latter. 

Yeah that's kind of my sentiment as well.  The kid at Ole Miss was out of line and it's fine to call him out.  But the folks wanting to call him out are often quite dismissive of the heavy Marxist and antisemitic views that started on these campuses.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MDC said:

Hilarious that you think these lemmings have any inkling that they are criticizing the behavior of Israel.  They are behaving like the good little Marxists that they were trained to be.

"The issue is never the issue.  The issue is always the revolution." - Saul Alinsky

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+issue+isnt+the+issue%2C+the+revolution+isbthe+issue&oq=the+issue+isnt+the+issue%2C+the+revolution+isbthe+issue&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIJCAEQIRgKGKABMgkIAhAhGAoYoAEyCQgDECEYChigATIJCAQQIRgKGKABMgkIBRAhGAoYoAEyBwgGECEYnwXSAQk0NDM0OGowajSoAg6wAgE&client=ms-android-verizon-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Tagging @Mark Davisbecause I'm pretty sure he agrees with me on this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Davis said:

Yeah that's kind of my sentiment as well.  The kid at Ole Miss was out of line and it's fine to call him out.  But the folks wanting to call him out are often quite dismissive of the heavy Marxist and antisemitic views that started on these campuses.  

I don't think there's that much antisemitism with the students.  If so it would have manifested itself long before this current conflict.

For example, most people who hate blacks hate jews too.  They don't need any trigger to display how they feel. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Hilarious that you think these lemmings have any inkling that they are criticizing the behavior of Israel.  They are behaving like the good little Marxists that they were trained to be.

"The issue is never the issue.  The issue is always the revolution." - Saul Alinsky

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+issue+isnt+the+issue%2C+the+revolution+isbthe+issue&oq=the+issue+isnt+the+issue%2C+the+revolution+isbthe+issue&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIJCAEQIRgKGKABMgkIAhAhGAoYoAEyCQgDECEYChigATIJCAQQIRgKGKABMgkIBRAhGAoYoAEyBwgGECEYnwXSAQk0NDM0OGowajSoAg6wAgE&client=ms-android-verizon-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Tagging @Mark Davisbecause I'm pretty sure he agrees with me on this.

Damn I haven’t heard a Saul Alinsky quote since Hillary’s heyday. You are old school, sir. 

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Ding ding ding!

8 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

It’s classic oppressedvs oppressor, just like every other progressive grift to topple Western white colonial imperialism, or whatever the fuk theyre angry over. Your viewpoint doesn’t compute, when viewed through a Marxist lens.  It’s the same way Joy Reid and Ibram X Khendis views aren’t considered racism.  Some racism, Anti- Zionism, etc just doesn’t count. It’s just the rules the left plays by.

• Like 1

This lady was flipping off the crowd just prior to when this video started is convenient because it fails to show her role in provoking the response she got.  Of course insinuating someone is a gorilla can only possibly be a racist reference, just like referring to Bush as 'chimp' can only be because Bush was black.  It can't possibly because of her size, her action or an insult to her intelligence.   Who knows, maybe this kid is racist, but he could be just an immature kid trying to mock a vulgar individual on the other side of highly polarized issue.  

I am sure the left will successful dox this kid and destroy his life.  The left is hyper-sensitive when one of theirs is being doxed, but turn into a vicious army of doxers when the shoe is on the other foot.  

You all are low-life ignorant bootlickers that have no concept of what America stands for.   We have become a nation of two sets of standards, a merciful system of justice to those who bootlick to the interests of the authoritarians, and an iron fist of twisted legal logic which will use any and all means to destroy those who dare oppose the authoritarian corporate-state.  You make me sick.  WTF happened to America.  The land of the free.  Equal justice for all......Heil fuking Hitler, you bootlicking bastards.  

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

This lady was flipping off the crowd just prior to when this video started is convenient because it fails to show her role in provoking the response she got.  Of course insinuating someone is a gorilla can only possibly be a racist reference, just like referring to Bush as 'chimp' can only be because Bush was black.  It can't possibly because of her size, her action or an insult to her intelligence.   Who knows, maybe this kid is racist, but he could be just an immature kid trying to mock a vulgar individual on the other side of highly polarized issue.  

I am sure the left will successful dox this kid and destroy his life.  The left is hyper-sensitive when one of theirs is being doxed, but turn into a vicious army of doxers when the shoe is on the other foot.  

You all are low-life ignorant bootlickers that have no concept of what America stands for.   We have become a nation of two sets of standards, a merciful system of justice to those who bootlick to the interests of the authoritarians, and an iron fist of twisted legal logic which will use any and all means to destroy those who dare oppose the authoritarian corporate-state.  You make me sick.  WTF happened to America.  The land of the free.  Equal justice for all......Heil fuking Hitler, you bootlicking bastards.  

🤣

He has the freedom to be racist.  Did he get arrested for this?  You're a focking clown.

She flipped him off so she deserves to be mocked as a gorilla.

Calling someone an ape isn't racist unless you are a racist.

Shes pro Hamas and an antisemite.

She's a Marxist and hates America.

Did I miss anything? All of this instead of just saying "It's wrong to making ape noises at black people".

What happened to you people?

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣

He has the freedom to be racist.  Did he get arrested for this?  You're a focking clown.

You are a retard.  Did I say he was arrested.   They are doxing the kid so that he gets permantly canceled.