Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Racist frat boys

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Apparently for some, it is.  Especially since that is the initial meaning.

Link to the initial meaning being the extermination of Jews, including those that don’t live in Israel?

Most of what I’ve read is pretty vague, and just says it “goes back to the 1960’s” without pointing to who is believed to have first said it and in what context. I’ve read a Syrian dude quoted about throwing Jews into the sea, but the quote doesn’t even include “from the river to the sea.” 

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Link to the initial meaning being the extermination of Jews, including those that don’t live in Israel?

Most of what I’ve read is pretty vague, and just says it “goes back to the 1960’s” without pointing to who is believed to have first said it and in what context. I’ve read a Syrian dude quoted about throwing Jews into the sea, but the quote doesn’t even include “from the river to the sea.” 

It's a call for intifada, Squistion Lite.  A violent uprising.  So yes, some may survive.

I don't believe I said anything about all of the Jews, including those that don't live in Israel.  But Hamas has; it is their singular charter to kill all Jews both in Israel and the world.  So all those who support Hamas implicitly support that.

To my knowledge that is the sole charter of Hamas.  If you are aware of other goals, please educate me. If not, then it is not a stretch to equate the two.

Otherwise, this whole extreme of "everyone" and "noone" is stupid and bores me, so I'll move on.

What you have to keep in mind about MDC is he was renting a room on Craigslist while he was in his thirties. He’s not a grown up.  Never has been.

It is this moment, right now, quite seriously, that I have finally realized that no, it's not that white people just don't understand us or aren't our neighbor or aren't friends with us or don't have examples to prove we are equally intelligent, equally law abiding, love God like you, love family like you, love our children as you love your children. I truly used to think, until right now that whites just didn't have enough exposure to not be racist. Now I know that you all hold on to racism despite all that you know about blacks. You are racist and are proud of it and encourage it and you make up lies to support it and you never had any intention of letting it go of racist thoughts and you want it to grow forever. You all are racist to your bones and are truly hateful. 

Kids calling for a cease fire in Gaza and divesting has nothing to do with supporting Hamas. You all are creeps. 

• Haha 3

What you have to keep in mind about Tardcore is he says sexual stuff about little boys but needs pills to get it up for his wife.

Make of that what you will. :unsure: 

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

A majority support “their actions” on October 7, and they prefer them over some of the other options, but a “strong” or “overwhelming” majority do not support Hamas as a whole.

Interestingly, only 2% of those saying “Hamas did not commit atrocities on 10/7” actually saw any videos of it.

While it is higher than Fateh, the polling says that only 34% support Hamas.  And if elections were held today, over 1/3 would not participate.  In fact, 62% said they would want a new government that is “not under the control of political parties” (Hamas is a political party).

It may be beneficial for you to read primary sources and not just repeat the talking points from your masters.  Particularly @Strike (who has a history here of believing lies from the media) and @jonnyutah who have once again been proven wrong; at least @Mark Davis’s comment left some room for interpretation.

https://pcpsr.org/en/node/973

Lol. You pudlicker. Your own link proves you wrong. 

When it comes to all questions on armed struggle against jews, the people support hamas. 

When it comes to the fact that hamas steals all their food, yeah, they want to maybe give somebody else a chance.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

It's a call for intifada, Squistion Lite.  A violent uprising.  So yes, some may survive.

I don't believe I said anything about all of the Jews, including those that don't live in Israel.  But Hamas has; it is their singular charter to kill all Jews both in Israel and the world.  So all those who support Hamas implicitly support that.

To my knowledge that is the sole charter of Hamas.  If you are aware of other goals, please educate me. If not, then it is not a stretch to equate the two.

Otherwise, this whole extreme of "everyone" and "noone" is stupid and bores me, so I'll move on.

You’re conflating the arguments.

Yes, Hamas wants to kill all the Jewz.

But the original argument was that most of the people that say “Palestine will be free from the River to the Sea” (especially college students) don’t want to kill all the Jewz.

In response to @MDC, you claimed the initial meaning of “from the river to the sea” means “the extermination of Jews.”  Got a link to that?  

2 hours ago, MDC said:

The claim was that the thousands of students chanting “from the River to the Sea” were not calling for the Extermination of Jews, Jer. Long as we’re talking about goal posts.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm merely saying that your position that NONE of these kids mean it is, well, pretty asinine.  :dunno: 

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

In response to @MDC, you claimed the initial meaning of “from the river to the sea” means “the extermination of Jews.”  Got a link to that?  

https://imgs.search.brave.com/8v03DKhZBwDteVfgyRvtL4jJp9f9Q8Y1_h5JwdKJUCw/rs:fit:860:0:0/g:ce/aHR0cHM6Ly90NC5m/dGNkbi5uZXQvanBn/LzAwLzQzLzQ0LzIx/LzM2MF9GXzQzNDQy/MTc1X1p4Y2lFdmJK/VEtndkVrT0M5MzE4/TDhpSzhCRnVUTFBz/LmpwZw

Here's a map of Israel.

Locate the river.

Locate the sea.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Yes like I’ve said multiple times, the phrase implies a war must take place.  But it doesn’t mean all the Jews need to die.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

But the original argument was that most of the people that say “Palestine will be free from the River to the Sea” (especially college students) don’t want to kill all the Jewz.

Read my first paragraph again.  It is a call for intifada.  I conceded that some Jews would likely survive the violent war.  What I left unsaid was: congrats, you win the semantic Olympics, Squis Lite!  Some Jews would survive! It's pretty much mostly peaceful by your centrist standards!

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Read my first paragraph again.  It is a call for intifada.  I conceded that some Jews would likely survive the violent war.  What I left unsaid was: congrats, you win the semantic Olympics, Squis Lite!  

I said that from the beginning.  You don’t think that there’s a significant difference between calling for a “violent uprising” and calling for “the eradication of Jews”?  That’s a pretty significant distinction even if only talking about the ones in Israel.  But the below quote certainly implies it means ALL Jews, even ones outside of Israel.  

On 5/5/2024 at 11:21 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They're literally chanting "Death to America" and "From the River to the Sea".  Both of those call for eradication of 1) America and 2) Jews.

12 hours ago, MDC said:

The claim was that the thousands of students chanting “from the River to the Sea” were not calling for the Extermination of Jews, Jer. Long as we’re talking about goal posts.

12 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Still would like to see the link for this jerry.

TIA.

Many people are saying Monkey Man was a left wing plant. Allegedly, he received large sums of NIL money from Chiquita and Soros and did not report to his Fraternity.  

Pretty funny that you guys are fighting over whether or not pro Palestinians want to kill jews yet both will agree that Israel and it's supporters definitely want to murder everyone in Gaza because that's what they're doing, and somehow thats ok.

• Thanks 1

Love how the standard MAGA racist jagoff has taken the spotlight from the moron students.

The Israel and Palestine conflict is complicated and nuanced.

Moron, racist, inbred MAGAtards are simply with no nuance.

Racist POSs.

30 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Pretty funny that you guys are fighting over whether or not pro Palestinians want to kill jews yet both will agree that Israel and it's supporters definitely want to murder everyone in Gaza because that's what they're doing, and somehow thats ok.

Lol no they’re not

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol no they’re not

You don't think that Israel has killed tens of thousands of Palestinians since October alone?  Destroyed schools, hospitals, housing?

16 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You don't think that Israel has killed tens of thousands of Palestinians since October alone?  Destroyed schools, hospitals, housing?

You said murder. 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

You said murder. 

Same way abortion is murder, Ashley babbit was murdered, Hamas murders...

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

My argument was that the college students chanting “from the river to the sea” meant it as a call for solidarity with Gaza/Palestinians, not as a call for the Extermination of Jews. Jerry disagreed, so I can only assume he thinks literally thousands of college students are walking around knowingly calling for the slaughter of Jewish people, which is ridiculous.

57 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Meanwhile at George Washington University the pro Hamas kids are talking about beheading the school President and trustees    

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/george-washington-university-now-begging-dc-police-help/

But let’s Pearl clutch over monkey noises.  

SAD!!!

It’s not happening 

28 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Some of those are not the same.  Words matter.

28 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Mental midget loves his retard semantics games.  🤣🤣🤣

Did Lizzo Hamas get expelled from Golden Corral for her actions at the pro Hamas protest? 

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yes like I’ve said multiple times, the phrase implies a war must take place.  But it doesn’t mean all the Jews need to die.

So one of those friendly, non-violent wars.  Seems antithetical from the folks that brought us October 7, but O.K.  

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

I must have missed this, what with the IDF warning folks and moving them from the battlefield and holding up their attacks to allow relocation nholds which then have made their attacks more difficult, even costing tghe IDF lives as H+amas is given time to regroup.   Interesting in that the IDF has worked around Hamas using Palestinians as human shields.  Still, I don't follow matters therer as close as many so you may be right.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Still would like to see the link for this jerry.

TIA.

"From the River to the Sea, Palestine Will Be Free” is a rallying cry for terrorist groups and their sympathizers, from the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) to Hamas, which called for Israel’s destruction in its original governing charter in 1988 and was responsible for the October 7, 2023 terror attack on Israeli civilians, murdering over 1,200 people in the single deadliest day for Jews since the Holocaust. It is also a common call-to-arms for pro-Palestinian activists, especially student activists on college campuses. It calls for the establishment of a State of Palestine from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, erasing the State of Israel and its people. Another phrase “Globalize the Intifada,” which uses the Arabic word for “uprising” or “shaking off,” also calls for widespread violence against both Israelis and Jews across the globe (see “Globalize the Intifada”).

Sometimes the Palestinian flag emoji is used as shorthand for these phrases to spam social media posts related to Jews, whether having to do with Israel or not. There is of course nothing antisemitic about advocating for Palestinians to have their own state. However, calling for the elimination of the Jewish state, praising Hamas or other entities who call for Israel’s destruction, or suggesting that the Jews alone do not have the right to self-determination, is antisemitic.

https://www.ajc.org/translatehate/From-the-River-to-the-Sea#:~:text=noun \ 'fruhm 'thə ',River to the Mediterranean Sea

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

If they wanted to murder everyone in Gaza, they'd have done it the first week.

This past week Hamas bombed a station Israel set up to provide aid to Palestinians. Hamas doesn't care about Palestinian civilians, certainly not as much as Israel.

You have a Gen Z, TikTok level understanding of the situation. 

• Like 1

This argument over the meaning of "from the river to the sea" is curious to me.  We don't parse the meaning of someone who says "heil Hitler.". We condemn that phrase and the person who said it immediately.  We don't care what THAT PERSON thinks it means.  There are just some phrases that shouldn't be said and should be construed by bystanders in the worst possible light.  "From the river to the sea" is one of those phrases.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

"From the River to the Sea, Palestine Will Be Free” is a rallying cry for terrorist groups and their sympathizers, from the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) to Hamas, which called for Israel’s destruction in its original governing charter in 1988 and was responsible for the October 7, 2023 terror attack on Israeli civilians, murdering over 1,200 people in the single deadliest day for Jews since the Holocaust. It is also a common call-to-arms for pro-Palestinian activists, especially student activists on college campuses. It calls for the establishment of a State of Palestine from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, erasing the State of Israel and its people. Another phrase “Globalize the Intifada,” which uses the Arabic word for “uprising” or “shaking off,” also calls for widespread violence against both Israelis and Jews across the globe (see “Globalize the Intifada”).

Sometimes the Palestinian flag emoji is used as shorthand for these phrases to spam social media posts related to Jews, whether having to do with Israel or not. There is of course nothing antisemitic about advocating for Palestinians to have their own state. However, calling for the elimination of the Jewish state, praising Hamas or other entities who call for Israel’s destruction, or suggesting that the Jews alone do not have the right to self-determination, is antisemitic.

https://www.ajc.org/translatehate/From-the-River-to-the-Sea#:~:text=noun \ 'fruhm 'thə ',River to the Mediterranean Sea

You said the initial meaning.  Most sources I’ve seen trace it back to the 1960’s, before Hamas existed.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

So one of those friendly, non-violent wars.  Seems antithetical from the folks that brought us October 7, but O.K.  

Never said it would be non-violent.  Just that not all Jews in the world or even just in Israel would need to die for them to win.  I still find a pretty big distinction between the two, I know @jerryskids does not, not sure about you.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Never said it would be non-violent.  Just that not all Jews in the world or even just in Israel would need to die for them to win.  I still find a pretty big distinction between the two, I know @jerryskids does not, not sure about you.

Again with the extremes:  "all the Jews in the world."  I never said that.  I conceded you the win; some Jews will survive!  You can't even take a win.  

Although it is Hamas' goal to kill all the Jews.  Just saying...

It's like when a bunch of ants get in my house.  My GOAL is to kill all of them but invariably a small percentage are missed......

1 hour ago, Strike said:

This argument over the meaning of "from the river to the sea" is curious to me.  We don't parse the meaning of someone who says "heil Hitler.". We condemn that phrase and the person who said it immediately.  We don't care what THAT PERSON thinks it means.  There are just some phrases that shouldn't be said and should be construed by bystanders in the worst possible light.  "From the river to the sea" is one of those phrases.

Someone should tell Netanyahu. :o

21 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Again with the extremes:  "all the Jews in the world."  I never said that.  I conceded you the win; some Jews will survive!  You can't even take a win.  

@EternalShinyAndChrome said it.  Multiple times.  That’s how the argument started. But interesting that you’d rather congratulate me for “winning the semantics Olympics” than correct him on his incorrect statement.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Someone should tell Netanyahu. :o

If you think that's comparable I don't know what to tell you.