Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Boy Scouts of America rebranding, changing name to Scouting America

Countdown to conservative heads exploding. 🤯

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

Countdown to conservative heads exploding.

Now only if people could keep their kids away from creepers like you. 

• Haha 2

I'm not sure if I care about the name as much as the underlying reason, which is the admission of girls into the Scouts.  

Boys need developmental time playing with boys.  The dynamics with girls is just different, even pre-puberty.

I just listened to a very interesting podcast from Hidden Brain which talked about how parents and our society are stifling the development of children by helicopter parenting, constant correction, etc.  Boys need some Lord of the Flies time to figure out how to resolve differences and generally get along.

If interested: https://hiddenbrain.org/podcast/parents-keep-out/

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

They still raping them though right?

Don't mind Squissy, he's a racist Pedocrat. 

• Haha 1

Never even considered it. Ruined a long time ago.  Nice job libtards. 

19 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm not sure if I care about the name as much as the underlying reason, which is the admission of girls into the Scouts.  

Boys need developmental time playing with boys.  The dynamics with girls is just different, even pre-puberty.

I just listened to a very interesting podcast from Hidden Brain which talked about how parents and our society are stifling the development of children by helicopter parenting, constant correction, etc.  Boys need some Lord of the Flies time to figure out how to resolve differences and generally get along.

Meh, the name change is a nothing burger.  In the UK, it's just referred to as Scouting and includes both boys and girls.   As far as the bolded statement above, in the US, there are boys troops and girls troops, they do not meet together or camp together.  They are completely separate.  The are just girls doing the same achievements as the boys.  

27 minutes ago, Twinsdad said:

Meh, the name change is a nothing burger.  In the UK, it's just referred to as Scouting and includes both boys and girls.   As far as the bolded statement above, in the US, there are boys troops and girls troops, they do not meet together or camp together.  They are completely separate.  The are just girls doing the same achievements as the boys.  

Thanks, I didn't realize that.  In that case I have no objections.  :cheers: 

"to be more inclusive" yea right. They are just rebranding because of the bad press. Maybe instead of rebranding they just stop focking little kids. 

Just another conservative group that rapes our children.

No biggie though right?

Chicks, d1cks and sticks came in second

• Haha 2

On 5/7/2024 at 4:17 PM, jerryskids said:

As always. Nailed it. 

On 5/7/2024 at 4:02 PM, squistion said:

Countdown to conservative heads exploding. 🤯

How deep does your self hatred go?  You might want to consider a shrink.  Just sayin'.

Why do most conservative groups for children end up abusing them?

Can conservatives keep their hands off of kids?

3 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Amazing that people can watch this routine and not know that Hannity is playing them like a fiddle.

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

But the Girl Scouts remain?

As far as we know the girl scouts has not been a hotbed of pedophilia. The boy scouts have. I mean really it is just a rebranding so people do not associate the boy scouts with the scouts of america. They can now say..oh no...that was not us. That was THE BOY SCOUTS...which is clearly not us. See..it says so right here. Scouts of america.   

Not a big thing. 

The Girl Scouts will continue to sell cookies.🍪

And the Boy Scouts will keep providing Twinkies.  :banana:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why do most conservative groups for children end up abusing them?

Can conservatives keep their hands off of kids?

It's not conservative groups, boyo.  It's any group that caters to children.  Because that's where the pedos go.

Willie Sutton, when asked why he robbed banks:  "Because that's where the money is."

School teachers (mostly Lefties) and employees commit by far the most sexual abuses.

An estimated 10% of K–12 students will experience sexual misconduct by a school employee by the time they graduate from high school. 

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's not conservative groups, boyo.  It's any group that caters to children.  Because that's where the pedos go.

Willie Sutton, when asked why he robbed banks:  "Because that's where the money is."

School teachers (mostly Lefties) and employees commit by far the most sexual abuses.

An estimated 10% of K–12 students will experience sexual misconduct by a school employee by the time they graduate from high school. 

Yep.  Liberals and lefties BY FAR commit the most sexual crimes against children.

This is the same group that takes their kids to Tranny shows and wants them to be able to change their gender in their preteens.  You better believe that if a liberal is accusing you of something, they're already doing it.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep.  Liberals and lefties BY FAR commit the most sexual crimes against children.

There is no proof of that. 

Just now, squistion said:

There is no proof of that. 

Yes there is.  Jerry skids just posted one.

I know you don't want to believe that - most likely because you support this stuff - but you can't change facts and ignore the truth.  Hollywood is almost exclusively liberal - Weinstein, Nickelodeon fiasco - all run by liberals.  GTFO.

Yes there is.  Jerry skids just posted one.

I know you don't want to believe that - most likely because you support this stuff - but you can't change facts and ignore the truth.  Hollywood is almost exclusively liberal - Weinstein, Nickelodeon fiasco - all run by liberals.  GTFO.

What he posted doesn't prove that. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

What he posted doesn't prove that. 

Sorry, groomer.  Facts is facts.  

You're the guy who's known for not wanting to face the truth.  Not surprised you're running from this too.  

Sorry, groomer.  Facts is facts.  

You're the guy who's known for not wanting to face the truth.  Not surprised you're running from this too.  

No facts have been presented that liberals and those on the left commit the most sexual crimes against children. The article linked does not break the numbers down by political beliefs or affiliation (that is just an unwarranted assumption that is being made). 

16 minutes ago, squistion said:

No facts have been presented that liberals and those on the left commit the most sexual crimes against children. The article linked does not break the numbers down by political beliefs or affiliation (that is just an unwarranted assumption that is being made). 

Sorry, pal, but you lose again.  Nice try, but you're 0-3 so far.

Sorry, pal, but you lose again.  Nice try, but you're 0-3 so far.

3-0 as no facts presented to back up claims made. 

Next up:     Scouting America announces it is bringing in defrocked Priests to assist with organizational oversight. 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Where are the kids being raped?  Conservative groups like churches, Boy Scouts, young life, etc.

These groups are physically assaulting our kids.  Far far more than schools.  Hell you barely hear of actual physical assaults in schools by people who work there.

And on a % basis of assaults to kids it ain’t close.

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Where are the kids being raped?  Conservative groups like churches, Boy Scouts, young life, etc.

These groups are physically assaulting our kids.  Far far more than schools.  Hell you barely hear of actual physical assaults in schools by people who work there.

And on a % basis of assaults to kids it ain’t close.

Once again, I provide science, you provide feelz. :dunno:

Just now, jerryskids said:

Once again, I provide science, you provide feelz. :dunno:

How many kids have been raped in school by school workers Mr Science?

Or will you turn the conversation toward my retirement savings goals again?

13 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How many kids have been raped in school by school workers Mr Science?

Or will you turn the conversation toward my retirement savings goals again?

One in ten, as per the scientific article I posted that you haven't even opened.  

On 5/7/2024 at 3:17 PM, jerryskids said:

I understand your premise.  I look at the Chamber and there are women business groups, yet heaven forbid anyone try and create a mens only group these days.  Same goes with minority groups and white groups; you try and start any sort of white only thing and see what happens.

I'm not suggesting we need all the division, but the route we are headed isn't perfect either.