Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Supreme Court thinks 2020 election stolen

The election was stolen.  We had numerous federal agencies illegally putting their hand on the scales by lying about and supressing key stories which would have hurt Biden by hiding his crimes before the election.   There are also some know cases of ballot harvesting which occurred in a much larger scale than the few cases actually discovered.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The election was stolen.  We had numerous federal agencies illegally putting their hand on the scales by lying about and supressing key stories which would have hurt Biden by hiding his crimes before the election.   There are also some know cases of ballot harvesting which occurred in a much larger scale than the few cases actually discovered.  

If we ignore all the court cases lost, and lack of evidence, and fantastical lies presented as "data" or "facts"

then yes...it was stolen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Only a buffoon or blind partisan can look at the 2020 election and think it was legitimate.  

Bootlickers like you will believe anything father trump tells you.

45 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Only a buffoon or blind partisan can look at the 2020 election and think it was legitimate.  

Facts not feelz boyo.

Only a true buffoon thinks that a conspiracy that would need to involve hundreds of people and take place under the very noses of all of the cultist watchers and election workers and oh the president and DOJ.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The plan all along was to use Jan 6 to stop the certification then have the SC steal the election for Trump.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

The plan all along was to use Jan 6 to stop the certification then have the SC steal the election for Trump.

How is he isn't thrown off the bench immediately?  The SCOTUS is meant to be imparatial arbiters of the law.

Chuck him and Thomas the extreme partisan lackies of republicans. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Facts not feelz boyo.

Only a true buffoon thinks that a conspiracy that would need to involve hundreds of people and take place under the very noses of all of the cultist watchers and election workers and oh the president and DOJ.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Required Reading for Biden Boyos

7 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

You may as well link to "cultist are us" boyo.

You guys are used to being fed fake news by your alt right sites and regurgitating it like it's actual news.

It ain't boyo.  Your alt right sites are all fake, lies, and targeted toward the low IQ.

I don't put you in this category boyo so let's try to consume news from an actual news site going forward.

Good chat.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You guys are used to being fed fake news by your alt right sites and regurgitating it like it's actual news.

It ain't boyo.  Your alt right sites are all fake, lies, and targeted toward the low IQ.

I don't put you in this category boyo so let's try to consume news from an actual news site going forward.

Good chat.

We learned the past decade that all of these articles like that are fake, created by foreign entities looking to sow seeds of distrust in America.

Anyone that believes this crap and thinks th election was stolen is a puppet, plain and simple.  It couldn't be more obvious.

The more concerning truth is that one of the justices doesn’t know what a woman is. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Good chat.

Who do you recommend?  State run propagandists that have been caught in so many lies.  Covid, Russian interference, climate hustle, Biden Crime Family, etc. I consume vast amounts of information and make my own intelligent conclusions.  There is no way Biden got 81+ million unique and legal votes from legal citizens of our country in 2020.  It didn’t happen.  

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Who do you recommend?  State run propagandists that have been caught in so many lies.  Covid, Russian interference, climate hustle, Biden Crime Family, etc. I consume vast amounts of information and make my own intelligent conclusions.  There is no way Biden got 81+ million unique and legal votes from legal citizens of our country in 2020.  It didn’t happen.  

Did Trump get 75M votes?

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The more concerning truth is that one of the justices doesn’t know what a woman is. 

Forget subverting democracy, the real existential threat to America is trannies!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a fool.  Perfect puppet.

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

We’ll never know.  

Well if you think only votes were cheated for Biden then you must think Trump's votes were legit, right?

I've never heard any of you folks question Trump's votes.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Forget subverting democracy, the real existential threat to America is trannies!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Careful or Jerry the semantic obsessed deflector will be in here "correcting' your post boyo. 

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Careful or Jerry the semantic obsessed deflector will be in here "correcting' your post boyo. 

Yeah I can't wait for Jerry to tell us how smarter and better he is than us while he spreads bigotry, hatred, ignorance and fear thinly veiled as intellectualism. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

It’s a flat out lie the Justice can answer what a women is.  You support a Justice who is lying.

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Yeah I can't wait for Jerry to tell us how smarter and better he is than us while he spreads bigotry, hatred, ignorance and fear thinly veiled as intellectualism. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Careful, he'll also remind you that he was in engineering sales...you know the career that all top engineers go into...

LMFAO

38 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Well if you think only votes were cheated for Biden then you must think Trump's votes were legit, right?

I've never heard any of you folks question Trump's votes.

The Trump vote was obviously suppressed by things like saying the contents of Hunter’s laptop was Russian interference and the hundreds of other times they put their finger on the scales to help Biden.  

3 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/justice-alitos-home-flew-flag-015339758.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/ginni-thomas-meeting-house-committee-investigating-jan-6-riot-rcna49967

When the supreme Court supports lies and conspiracy theories of a man who tried to steal an election you know we're compromised.  America is doomed.

A country that’s not under God , is a country gone under.  

Nice post thanks. 

I’m not convinced, from the article, that Alito believed the election was stolen. Personally I wasn’t aware that flying the flag upside down was a sign of the “stop the steal” movement and I follow the news pretty closely. There may have been another reason the flag was flying that way. Or maybe not. I have no idea. Neither, at this time, does anyone else here. 

• Haha 1

Did they ever say why they decided to cover up the windows looking in on the counting later on in the night?  

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Alito and Thomas should be thrown off the court

By who? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

By who? 

Rick Flair

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/justice-alitos-home-flew-flag-015339758.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/ginni-thomas-meeting-house-committee-investigating-jan-6-riot-rcna49967

When the supreme Court supports lies and conspiracy theories of a man who tried to steal an election you know we're compromised.  America is doomed.

So if I understand:  Thomas should recuse himself because of his wife, but the NY judge shouldn't have recused himself because of his daughter?

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

3 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

RMFF :lol: 

As the most bi-partisan person who posts here.

Was the 2020 election stolen? As much as the 2016 election was. Not likely. 

Was there interference? 100%, in both, 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

⬆️.  Spun out Pedocrat Alert 🌈 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So if I understand:  Thomas should recuse himself because of his wife, but the NY judge shouldn't have recused himself because of his daughter?

Thomas should be thrown off the court for accepting bribes. Nothing to do with his wife 

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

As the most bi-partisan person who posts here.

Was the 2020 election stolen? As much as the 2016 election was. Not likely. 

Was there interference? 100%, in both, 

Great post.  I think a lot of the arguments here are over the differences between stolen and interference.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

And there's the Pedocrat posting back to back 😂 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Thomas should be thrown off the court for accepting bribes. Nothing to do with his wife 

That's a fair position to take, but that isn't the topic of the OP. 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

And there's the Pedocrat posting back to back 😂 

Could you imagine being @Ron_Artest, gleefully taking the role of Sherman to the pseud Mr. Peabody that is BeachGuy?  :lol: 

ballot harvesting in some states are what turned the election

elections should be in person, or even mailed in

nobody should be allowed to collect ballots from other people

My son used to have trouble with losing, when he was 3. :( 

• Thanks 1