Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Supreme Court thinks 2020 election stolen

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That's a fair position to take, but that isn't the topic of the OP. 

Well I disagree with it then. Ginni Thomas is a very bad look and an embarrassment for Justice Thomas and the Court, but unless her dealings could somehow be tied directly to Justice Thomas, he shouldn’t face literal consequences for them. Though he is a laughingstock :( 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MDC said:

My son used to have trouble with losing, when he was 3. :( 

Dumb. Only betas are okay with losing. 

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

Dumb. Only betas are okay with losing. 

Nobody likes losing.

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well I disagree with it then. Ginni Thomas is a very bad look and an embarrassment for Justice Thomas and the Court, but unless her dealings could somehow be tied directly to Justice Thomas, he shouldn’t face literal consequences for them. Though he is a laughingstock :( 

Were you upset with Sotomayor during her book scandal?

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Were you upset with Sotomayor during her book scandal?

If it’s unethical behavior, I’m opposed to it by any of the justices. Don’t care who appointed them 

53 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Alito and Thomas should be thrown off the court

I was just about to post libs/left/dems will support this and leaders will try to get this done. That's how you people work, try to cheat the system for political power. Shame on you. Traitor to democracy and all that is good and right. Where's weepaws? he will have some choice words or bible passage for you.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Nobody likes losing.

Did you Win when Biden Won? 

Gotcha again Son 😂 

33 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Did you Win when Biden Won? 

Gotcha again Son 😂 

No. But you lost. :doublethumbsup: 

9 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Well if you think only votes were cheated for Biden then you must think Trump's votes were legit, right?

I've never heard any of you folks question Trump's votes.

Vote harvesting is much easier in highly populated areas and it was Democrats areas which hoisted super easy ballot drop boxes on us which made ballot harvesting easier and undetectable.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Yeah I can't wait for Jerry to tell us how smarter and better he is than us while he spreads bigotry, hatred, ignorance and fear thinly veiled as intellectualism. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jerry is the person who watches Prager U videos and thinks "Man those people sound smart."

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Jerry is the person who watches Prager U videos and thinks "Man those people sound smart."

Oh noes.  You've made an assertion without backing it up with a link.

Mr. Anal Retentive will not be happy about this.

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Oh noes.  You've made an assertion without backing it up with a link.

Mr. Anal Retentive will not be happy about this.

Wait, what? 

32 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Does the duty of Alito and/or Thomas help illuminate the duties of Merchan, Engoron or McAfee?

I don’t think so. I don’t think it’s a reasonable analogy. 

Let’s take Merchan’s daughter for instance. She’s politically involved and opposed to Trump. But she has nothing to do with the specific charges that Trump is being accused of in her father’s case. On the other hand Ginny Thomas was apparently directly involved in issues regarding January 6- therefore from my layman’s understanding of the law, Clarence Thomas should recuse himself from decisions regarding January 6, like this latest question of immunity, and Merchan shouldn’t recuse himself- no reason to- from the current court case. 

With Alito it’s more of a murky situation, IMO. 

So obvious the democrats know Biden didn’t get 81 million legit votes. 

• Sad 1

Alito busted flying another flag that was co-opted by those Jan 6th shitbirds. This time at his vacation house.

Wonder if he’ll try and say his wife did this too in an argument with the neighbors 😂

Guy is a terrible liar.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Alito busted flying another flag that was co-opted by those Jan 6th shitbirds. This time at his vacation house.

Wonder if he’ll try and say his wife did this too in an argument with the neighbors 😂

Guy is a terrible liar.

What a disgrace.

Our supreme Court has a problem.

23 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What a disgrace.

Our supreme Court has a problem.

You're right.  Ketani brown jackson is a real problem.  Anti-American far-left nut job who can't even tell you what a woman is and who thinks the 1st Amendment is a problem.  Jackson is a disgrace.

So, yeah, I agree with you, the SCOTUS does have a problem.  Good thing Ginsburg went down when she did.

• Haha 1

On 5/17/2024 at 6:21 AM, jonmx said:

The election was stolen.  We had numerous federal agencies illegally putting their hand on the scales by lying about and supressing key stories which would have hurt Biden by hiding his crimes before the election.   There are also some know cases of ballot harvesting which occurred in a much larger scale than the few cases actually discovered.  

And this will be the ongoing thought from the Emperor Jonmxs of the world...."If I'm not happy with the outcome...I'll just say that cheating has occured".  The Emperor JonMx's of the world will NEVER believe that they lost an election legitimately again.  

That's how far off the deep end they've gone.  

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Guy is a terrible liar.

“Busted”. What a weirdo. 

18 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

https://x.com/amiriking/status/1792513781303591161?s=46&t=mCRAlyTu_GMQKA-qpyxb9g

My God, I wish you liberals had just a shred of self-awareness.

Hillary blamed everyone, but concession stand workers for her losing and said it was stolen. 

No one here likes Hillary.  It was wrong of her to cry about her loss.  STILL, her actions never claim close to what trump did.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

No one here likes Hillary.  It was wrong of her to cry about her loss.  STILL, her actions never claim close to what trump did.

Oh. The Russia hoax was nuthin. Got it. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“Busted”. What a weirdo. 

What did he lie about the upside down flag at his place?

Come to think of it where was Sam on Jan 6th? Probably on a bougie vacation covered by a “friend” but we should probably check.

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Why? At least what he was asserting was somewhat in the realm of possibility. She’s blaming WikiLeaks for God sakes. I’m not saying the election was stolen, but do I think liberal states and certainly liberal metro voting areas took some liberties in their rules to allow more voting? Absolutely. They were almost operating under completely different rules, which of course benefited the left. 

1 hour ago, zsasz said:

And this will be the ongoing thought from the Emperor Jonmxs of the world...."If I'm not happy with the outcome...I'll just say that cheating has occured".  The Emperor JonMx's of the world will NEVER believe that they lost an election legitimately again.  

That's how far off the deep end they've gone.  

It has nothing to do with the outcome, it has to do with their being no checks to make sure votes are legally cast by eligible voters, you focking lowl-life bootlicking dumbass bastard. 

On 5/17/2024 at 12:46 PM, MDC said:

My son used to have trouble with losing, when he was 3. :( 

Did your son ever grow into his bucket sized head?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, jonmx said:

It has nothing to do with the outcome, it has to do with their being no checks to make sure votes are legally cast by eligible voters, you focking lowl-life bootlicking dumbass bastard. 

And you'll never believe that there's enough checks to make sure that votes are legally cast by eligible voters unless your Party has complete control over that. Emperor Jon needs complete control for our good.

12 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Why? At least what he was asserting was somewhat in the realm of possibility. She’s blaming WikiLeaks for God sakes. I’m not saying the election was stolen, but do I think liberal states and certainly liberal metro voting areas took some liberties in their rules to allow more voting? Absolutely. They were almost operating under completely different rules, which of course benefited the left. 

You want to blame things for your losing...you're still admitting you're losing.  Wikileaks, The Comey Report, uneducated voters, corrupt voting system in areas that hinder minorities, FOX News is out to screw me etc. etc. It's a bit of poor form....but it's not quite "taking my ball and going home" when I lose. 

Trump and his Partys whining over 2020 goes to a more fundamental narrative that they do not trust the entire system....simply because it did not achieve the outcome they desired; with the only way to fix that is to have complete control over it.

16 minutes ago, zsasz said:

You want to blame things for your losing...you're still admitting you're losing.  Wikileaks, The Comey Report, uneducated voters, corrupt voting system in areas that hinder minorities, FOX News is out to screw me etc. etc. It's a bit of poor form....but it's not quite "taking my ball and going home" when I lose. 

Trump and his Partys whining over 2020 goes to a more fundamental narrative that they do not trust the entire system....simply because it did not achieve the outcome they desired; with the only way to fix that is to have complete control over it.

Well, my original post of this was that the left is constantly complaining that Trump says the election was stolen when Hillary was shouting it from the rooftops and they didn’t say anything about it.

I mean both sides do it. Whether it’s moving voting areas to be more favorable to one side over the other, harvesting, rules in metros vs rural, or at the worst voter machine manipulation.

I’m not really sure how either someone can look at how we do things and say that it’s not ripe for manipulation. My point was just at the left. Shouldn’t act like they’re crap doesn’t stink.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Well, my original post of this was that the left is constantly complaining that Trump says the election was stolen when Hillary was shouting it from the rooftops and they didn’t say anything about it.

I mean both sides do it. Whether it’s moving voting areas to be more favorable to one side over the other, harvesting, rules in metros vs rural, or at the worst voter machine manipulation.

I’m not really sure how either someone can look at how we do things and say that it’s not ripe for manipulation. My point was just at the left. Shouldn’t act like they’re crap doesn’t stink.

If Hillary "shouted from the rooftops" that the election was stolen, then Trum has pamphleted the planet saying the election was stolen.

Hillary conceded, Trump did not.  How many instances of Hillary saying the election was stolen can you find?  Do you think is equals even 1% of the amount of times that Trump has spewed the lie?  Not to mention all of Trump's sycophants who also parrott the lie. 

To even attempt to compare HIllary or Stacy Abrams occasional belly aching to Trump and his sycophants constant, 3+ year long never ending lie is disingenuous at best.

It's an absurd comparison.   Trump and his sycophants tell the same lie ever single day multiple times FFS. 

2 hours ago, zsasz said:

Yeah. Let’s forget the three year Saga of the Russia Hoax and the DOJ illegally spying on Trump. That’s stuff is cool because Trump is Hitler, right? Kids in cages! 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Let’s forget the three year Saga of the Russia Hoax and the DOJ illegally spying on Trump. That’s stuff is cool because Trump is Hitler, right? Kids in cages! 

The Russia election interference was not a hoax, and the DOJ did not spy on Trump.  Neither of which are related to Hillary conceding the election and Trump did not.

Putting aside all other issues, I don’t think Supreme Court justices should be flying flags or messages that express strong political statements. Not a good look. What should be done about it, no idea. 

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The Russia election interference was not a hoax, and the DOJ did not spy on Trump.  Neither of which are related to Hillary conceding the election and Trump did not.

Who did spy on Trump? 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Putting aside all other issues, I don’t think Supreme Court justices should be flying flags or messages that express strong political statements. Not a good look. What should be done about it, no idea. 

As if refusing to define what a woman is under oath isn’t expressing a strong political belief. Or the things RBG had said through the years. And whatever comes out of Sotomayors mouth off the bench. Eyes wide shut. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

As if refusing to define what a woman is under oath isn’t expressing a strong political belief. Or the things RBG had said through the years. And whatever comes out of Sotomayors mouth off the bench. Eyes wide shut. 

I know you find these things comparable. I don’t. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I know you find these things comparable. I don’t. 

They aren’t political statements? You gotta be kidding me. It’s the flag that sets you off, not the words? Or the deeds?