Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Trump to ban contraception?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I'm pretty sure Biden doesn't need his handlers to tell him that restricting birth control is bad.

@nobody, clearly he's still not getting it... OR, he's being a hypocrite and pretending not to be.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

@nobody, clearly he's still not getting it... OR, he's being a hypocrite and pretending not to be.

He appears to believe Biden is capable of critical thought.  I guess this topic is so obvious, maybe even Biden could get it?  I suppose that's possible.

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

He appears to believe Biden is capable of critical thought.  I guess this topic is so obvious, maybe even Biden could get it?  I suppose that's possible.

Yes this is exactly it.  Yes Biden is old and declined, but only a full on retard would entertain the idea of contraception restriction.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes this is exactly it.  Yes Biden is old and declined, but only a full on retard would entertain the idea of contraception restriction.

16 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

JUMP Monkey!  JUMP!!!

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Ok so he gives a wishy Wash non answer on whether or not he will restrict contraception so that he can grab the headline.  I didn't see much of a headline on this but ok.  Headline is trump might restrict contraception, which is universally a bad idea that a large majority of Americans disagree with.  Then a day later he puts on his truth social that nobody reads that he will not restrict contraception.

And you call this the work of a genius.

:lol:

Truth social?  Who said that?   If nobody reads it how did you hear about it?  Boom.  

All night long, even slept on it, and that's the best you could come up with?  🤣🤣🤣

Free rent in Tiny's head is hilarious, but it sure does echo in there.  

Just now, Horseman said:

Truth social?  Who said that?   If nobody reads it how did you hear about it?  Boom.  

All night long, even slept on it, and that's the best you could come up with?  🤣🤣🤣

Free rent in Tiny's head is hilarious, but it sure does echo in there.  

dummy, you posted it here.  I heard about from you. :lol:

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Reading comprehension strikes Tiny Brain again. 

Link to where I posted anything about truth social.  You cant. Everyone is laughing at you.  

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Reading comprehension strikes Tiny Brain again. 

Link to where I posted anything about truth social.  You cant. Everyone is laughing at you.  

This is what you posted...

“I HAVE NEVER, AND WILL NEVER ADVOCATE IMPOSING RESTRICTIONS ON BIRTH CONTROL, or other contraceptives,” Trump wrote. “This is a Democrat fabricated lie MISINFORMATION/DISINFORMATION, because they have nothing else to run on except FAILURE, POVERTY, AND DEATH

Hmmm, where could you have gotten them from?  Where does Trump put out rants in all caps, must be truth social, let me look...

https://x.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1792982087060037893

focking retard :lol:

Border> Contraception. Gutterboy has it the other way. He’s a very serious person. 

I’d say contraception is more important than the border. Neither party has done anything about the border in my adult life, but one party keeps attacking contraception, IVF, abortion etc.

The border is more important because no one is trying to take your contraceptives away.

7 hours ago, MDC said:

I’d say contraception is more important than the border. Neither party has done anything about the border in my adult life, but one party keeps attacking contraception, IVF, abortion etc.

there should be discussion on the birth control pill, its a known cancer causing product

• Haha 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Are you paying attention?

Shannon Watts. 😆

I think it's funny that people keep referring to Republicans going the route of the Handmaid's Tale. When Biden literally referred to women as "menstruators" in his "Menstrual Health at Work" advice. 

The word woman was mentioned once. You know, to be "inclusive." 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/may/30/menstruators-joe-bidens-administrations-workplace-/#:~:text='Menstruators'%3A Biden's administration's workplace,menstruation doesn't mention women&text=First there were “birthing people,to the gender-identity movement.

So, the Republicans will refer to us as Breeders and the Dems refer to us as Birthing People or Menstuators (which isn't even a real word). 

Fock I love being a woman right now. 

If you ask me, no one is focking paying attention. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I think it's funny that people keep referring to Republicans going the route of the Handmaid's Tale. When Biden literally referred to women as "menstruators" in his "Menstrual Health at Work" advice. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/may/30/menstruators-joe-bidens-administrations-workplace-/#:~:text='Menstruators'%3A Biden's administration's workplace,menstruation doesn't mention women&text=First there were “birthing people,to the gender-identity movement.

So, the Republicans will refer to us as Breeders and the Dems refer to us as Birthing People or Menstuators (which isn't even a real word). 

The reason "menstruaters" was used was for respect for trans people.

Have no doubt, republicans took away women's right to choose, and they're not stopping with abortion.  All of women's rights are on the table.  This is the evangelical way.  Remember that when you vote for Trump in Nov.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Have no doubt, republicans took away women's right to choose, and they're not stopping with abortion.  All of women's rights are on the table.  This is the evangelical way.  Remember that when you vote for Trump in Nov.

😆

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I live in a state that has the right to choose, it wasn't taken away. Like I literally can go get one tomorrow if I had the need. It was given to the states to decide. 

So, no respect for me as a woman to actually be called a woman in a document that talks about a biological function that literally only happens to 50% of the population on the entire planet? 

Can we refer to you as an ejaculator? 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I live in a state that has the right to choose, it wasn't taken away. Like I literally can go get one tomorrow if I had the need. It was given to the states to decide. 

So, no respect for me as a woman to actually be called a woman in a document that talks about a biological function that literally only happens to 50% of the population on the entire planet? 

Can we refer to you as an ejaculator? 

I don't care.  Why would I even know about that anyway?

It's concerning that you are more bothered about some obscure Biden document that refers to "menstruators" than you are about half the countries women living in total abortion ban. 

And yes you live in a state now that gives you the choice, but a federal abortion ban is a possibility from the guy you're voting for.  It's bigger than just you and the state you live in.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's concerning that you are more bothered about some obscure Biden document that refers to "menstruators" than you are about half the countries women living in total abortion ban. 

And yes you live in a state now that gives you the choice, but a federal abortion ban is a possibility from the guy you're voting for.  It's bigger than just you and the state you live in.

You shouldn't be concerned, no one wants to sleep with you anyways 

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Sigh. 

I am not more or less bothered by any of this. 

Just find it interesting that both sides are using language that's against women, that's all I was trying to point out. Both sides are against women's rights, whether it's taking them away or using language, or sports, or whatever. It's there and it's happening on BOTH sides, yours is just using the guise of "inclusivity." 

Maybe you can't see it because you're an ejaculating person, and it's just "words." 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/22/2024 at 4:25 PM, GutterBoy said:

The correct answer is "No, I don't support restricting contraception".

Any other answer is wrong.  Trump is wrong, so are all you idiots.

you don't realize politics is nothing more than a chess game between two parties? the correct answer for every question from any politician is always the answer that is perceived to strengthen relationships with their important voter bases. 

do you really think Joe Biden cares about abortion? :lol:

51 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Holy shitt.  What a faeg. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Sigh. 

Just find it interesting that both sides are using language that's against women, that's all I was trying to point out. Both sides are against women's rights, whether it's taking them away or using language, or sports, or whatever. It's there and it's happening on BOTH sides, yours is just using the guise of "inclusivity." 

Maybe you can't see it because you're an ejaculating person, and it's just "words." 

We should just go ahead and repeal the 19th already, it's been downhill since then anyways 

4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Sigh. 

It is just words.  I can't equate words in an obscure publication with making abortion or contraception illegal.  That publication isn't taking anyone's rights away.

I don't want my daughters to grow up in a country where they lose reproductive rights, and it's only one side that is doing that right, it's your side.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't want my daughters to grow up in a country where they can have sex irresponsibly and then not get an abortion.  

Fixed fur ya.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

It is just words.  I can't equate words in an obscure publication with making abortion or contraception illegal.  That publication isn't taking anyone's rights away.

I don't want my daughters to grow up in a country where they lose reproductive rights, and it's only one side that is doing that right, it's your side.

Not one democrat voted to protect girls/women's rights in sports. Biden's proposals with Title IX will just gut it; and none of your side voted to protect those rights. It's removing so many protections that were in place for women specifically to where the right to due process regarding harassment is all but removed, along with so much more. 

So stop trying to make it sound like your side is all high and mighty about women and their protections. 

I am really sorry that you can't see that. 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Not one democrat voted to protect girls/women's rights in sports. Biden's proposals with Title IX will just gut it; and none of your side voted to protect those rights. It's removing so many protections that were in place for women specifically to where the right to due process regarding harassment is all but removed, along with so much more. 

So stop trying to make it sound like your side is all high and mighty about women and their protections. 

Cultist Karen is comparing the maybe tens of women impacted by trans athletes with the tens of millions of women who lost their healthcare rights under conservative states.

Good god no wonder Trump can rule these morons with an iron fist.

SMH

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Huh?  Care to explain?

What I know about title ix is that Biden reversed the trump era harassment rules that made it harder for women as victims.

Please tell me what Biden gutted.

32 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Cultist Karen is comparing the maybe tens of women impacted by trans athletes with the tens of millions of women who lost their healthcare rights under conservative states.

Good god no wonder Trump can rule these morons with an iron fist.

SMH

I thought Biden left the trans stuff alone...

https://apnews.com/article/title-ix-sexual-assault-transgender-sports-d0fc0ab7515de02b8e4403d0481dc1e7

I'm genuinely curious why @TheNewGirl thinks this is anti-women.

7 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Well yeah because women aren’t the only ones who menstruate. 

4 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Protect them from what? What are you talking about? 

On 5/23/2024 at 6:29 AM, GutterBoy said:

4 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

You really are wackadoo :( 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Just watched some show about adults who smoke pot whose parents smoked around them/they knew their parents smoked. Interesting. 

Smoking weed all the time makes you listless and dull 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Smoking weed all the time makes you listless and dull 

Said whom? 

19 minutes ago, torridjoe said:

Said whom? 

Eye witness account. Ever heard of the term “burnout”? 

13 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

you don't realize politics is nothing more than a chess game between two parties? the correct answer for every question from any politician is always the answer that is perceived to strengthen relationships with their important voter bases. 

do you really think Joe Biden cares about abortion? :lol:

When he was competent, he was against it.  Now that othee people are pulling his strings, he probably doesn't even know what abortion is.