Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Kirk Cousin's Cousin

A guy who went to high school at the high school in whiteville, nc where I work just got drafted in MLB too. He went 3rd overall. LHP and apparently won Gatorade player of the year for the entire country. Very rare to see someone in high school get drafted in the first round

The first 3 picks were all hs players this year and 12 hs players

were chosen in the first round.

Any word on Rex Brothers' brother? :huh:

I went in the 10th round.

And how far did you get ? Drafted out of HS or college ?

And how far did you get ? Drafted out of HS or college ?

College after my junior year. Single A was as far as I went.

College after my junior year. Single A was as far as I went.

Never went that high. Me and my buddy decided to play college ball first. Then I stopped playing all together and joined the military cause I could NOT keep my grades up in the A's playing ball. My buddies played all four of their years but never went pro. Had the opportunity but we never did it. Kinda makes me regret it but oh well

Never went that high. Me and my buddy decided to play college ball first. Then I stopped playing all together and joined the military cause I could NOT keep my grades up in the A's playing ball. My buddies played all four of their years but never went pro. Had the opportunity but we never did it. Kinda makes me regret it but oh well

it is official. You are a liar. You have zero clue, what you said above is not how it works, and exposed yourself as a focking liar.....again.

it is official. You are a liar. You have zero clue, what you said above is not how it works, and exposed yourself as a focking liar.....again.

Be nice. He is handicapped.

A guy who went to high school at the high school in whiteville, nc where I work just got drafted in MLB too. He went 3rd overall. LHP and apparently won Gatorade player of the year for the entire country. Very rare to see someone in high school get drafted in the first round

Yeah, only 14 this year and 17 last year( half of the first round). Pretty rare. :lol:

What you mean how it works? That's exactly how it worked. Buddy decided not to go pro but instead went to college. Don't believe me? Want me to post his draft results and where he went to college? You do realize just cause they draft you doesn't mean you have to sign with them. He got drafted late out of high school and decided to go to college cause I was going. If I recall correctly you had to declare yourself for the draft. I decided not to even though some teams showed interest and wanted to draft me late. Didn't care for that. My buddy wanted to see if he would go so he did. Decided to go to college to stay with me

Yeah, only 14 this year and 17 last year( half of the first round). Pretty rare. :lol:

Wow seriously? I don't keep up with MLB drafts but when I was younger it was a rare thing.

What you mean how it works? That's exactly how it worked. Buddy decided not to go pro but instead went to college. Don't believe me? Want me to post his draft results and where he went to college? You do realize just cause they draft you doesn't mean you have to sign with them. He got drafted late out of high school and decided to go to college cause I was going. If I recall correctly you had to declare yourself for the draft. I decided not to even though some teams showed interest and wanted to draft me late. Didn't care for that. My buddy wanted to see if he would go so he did. Decided to go to college to stay with me

Just stop. Please.

Just stop. Please.

Ease up. He has a hard time remembering what college he was recruited to play for.

Just stop. Please.

So when I call your ass out on it you want to back down? What a fockin loser.

So when I call your ass out on it you want to back down? What a fockin loser.

Son, you are out matched. Trust me.

1. You don't declare for the MLB draft.

2. You were never drafted by the MLB. Your first word in the first post implied you were drafted but "Never went that high".

3. No one had interest but in you out of HS.

4. What does "keep your grades up in the A's playing ball" mean?

Soy un perdedor

I don't speak ..... chink ???

Son, you are out matched. Trust me.

1. You don't declare for the MLB draft.

2. You were never drafted by the MLB. Your first word in the first post implied you were drafted but "Never went that high".

3. No one had interest but in you out of HS.

4. What does "keep your grades up in the A's playing ball" mean?

As I said before it's been year since so excuse a few MINOR details. But I had a couple teams interested but I told them I was going to college and wasn't interested in going in the 30+ rounds so I never did anything for the MLB because talk to the scouts. Also, keeping my grades up in the A's was something I needed to do to get into a type of medical school. So I stopped playing college ball. Now, what else do I need to school you on? You think you know this stuff but I actually lived it. So don't try to come in here, act like an who knows everything like he was there, and then tell people they are wrong about their own life when you have no dam clue what you're talking. Jesus Christ what a focking dipsh1t

As I said before it's been year since so excuse a few MINOR details. But I had a couple teams interested but I told them I was going to college and wasn't interested in going in the 30+ rounds so I never did anything for the MLB because talk to the scouts. Also, keeping my grades up in the A's was something I needed to do to get into a type of medical school. So I stopped playing college ball. Now, what else do I need to school you on? You think you know this stuff but I actually lived it. So don't try to come in here, act like an ###### who knows everything like he was there, and then tell people they are wrong about their own life when you have no dam clue what you're talking. Jesus Christ what a focking dipsh1t

Minor details. Bwahaha

Minor details. Bwahaha

Running away again I see. Well I'm done trying to argue with you. It's obvious you have no focking clue what you're talking about and then when called out on it you have to resort to slinging mud. Have fun bro. Cause I'm done

As I said before it's been year since so excuse a few MINOR details. But I had a couple teams interested but I told them I was going to college and wasn't interested in going in the 30+ rounds so I never did anything for the MLB because talk to the scouts. Also, keeping my grades up in the A's was something I needed to do to get into a type of medical school. So I stopped playing college ball. Now, what else do I need to school you on? You think you know this stuff but I actually lived it. So don't try to come in here, act like an ###### who knows everything like he was there, and then tell people they are wrong about their own life when you have no dam clue what you're talking. Jesus Christ what a focking dipsh1t

So who were they ? Obviously you/can/will lie. Bring it for sh1ts and giggles.

So AD/JTB got drafted and Devin didn't - who are we to believe ??

None of my friends were drafted. But we have drank a lot of draft beers at games. HTH

What type of medical school?

:clap: :doublethumbsup: :lol:

this

The kiddie molester from oregon didnt get drafted

So sad

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2017/06/14/oregon-state-pitcher-luke-heimlich-goes-undrafted/102868208/

Jared fogle also used the heimlich maneuver.

He'll be able to play in Japan, they don't mind that sort of thing.

I'll say this again kid. If you are an inspiring baseball player and "a couple teams are interested" you don't forget who those teams were. Especially since your still young.

Who was interested in you ?

Feel free to lie as usual

:lol:

bump