Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Sports Analysts You Actually Like

Sommers is a caricature of a host. Don't hate him but it is what it is with him. And don't get me started with Icelanders !!!!

I am afraid to say I like Cowherd. I mean he isnt Mr sports knowledge but he has good guests and says a lot of good things and likes gambling.

Put me down for the TNT crew even though I dont watch much of any NBA for a while now.

I can listen to Michael Lombardi and Eric Mangini talk football. I know they are just space eaters who dont have a show.

I think Aikman is good and I dont like a lot of booth guys.

I like most all the regular golf guys.

I am afraid to say I like Cowherd. I mean he isnt Mr sports knowledge but he has good guests and says a lot of good things and likes gambling.

Put me down for the TNT crew even though I dont watch much of any NBA for a while now.

I can listen to Michael Lombardi and Eric Mangini talk football. I know they are just space eaters who dont have a show.

I think Aikman is good and I dont like a lot of booth guys.

I like most all the regular golf guys.

i often agree with cowherds view points but cant stand the way he talks. he repeats himself 4 or 5 times in a row, maybe slightly varying his words with long pauses like hes talking to complete morons. After the 3rd time he says the same thing I want to scream "we get it!"

Opinion guys

Cowherd

Max Kellerman

Analysts

Chris Collinsworth

Troy Aikman

Charles Barkley

Color guys

AL Michaels

Color guys

the proper term is African Americans :mad:

the proper term is African Americans :mad:

And Al Michaels is only 50% anyway... :lol:

Marv Albert

Buck and Aikman

Buck and Smoltz (McCarver was better)

Kevin Harlan

Al Michaels

The PTI guys. (It's the only sports show I can actually watch anymore)

I can't stand Joe Buck.

Fake voice

Fake hairline

Fake tan

Fake ass mofo.

I can't stand Joe Buck.

Fake voice

Fake hairline

Fake tan

Fake ass mofo.

He's had hair plugs done multiple times I think and his hair doesn't look good. Jst shave it.

He's had hair plugs done multiple times I think and his hair doesn't look good. Jst shave it.

In his book he actually admits to being addicted to hair plugs and scalp surgeries. Weirdo.

Listening to Mike Frantoldyouso (or fatso for short). Caller calls in and said he wants to talk about the Cowboy game but says I didn't get to se the game - Mike said well if you didn't see the game why would I want to talk to you about it and hangs up on him. WTF. Pompous POS. :mad:

Greenberg thing was news to me too. I just don't know or see how Golic Will continue on for very long On his own.I have expected Greenberg to go The way of Mitch Albom For years now. He's written a few books And he clearly has interests outside of talking about sports for four hours every morning.I could actually see him making the transition Away from Sports entirely If that's what he chooses.In researching the story about him Leaving Mike and Mike, He just signed a huge new deal with ESPN That pays him basically Jon Gruden level of money. So he's locked down for a while.But since Disney owns All of it ESPN and ABC and everything else, He can certainly choose any number of avenues.I totally agree about Golic Jr. I would have to think most people feel that way. But given the hacks at ESPN management I can see Golic and Golic Or some other Hideous combination Sort of like you see with Dan lebatard and his incoherent father.

Bumpkin

George Blaha

10 years ago. He sucks now. Always behind, never tells you what's going on. Too focused on knowing the name of the defenses 3rd string cornerback.

He's earned the right to coast for a while but he's done

10 years ago. He sucks now. Always behind, never tells you what's going on. Too focused on knowing the name of the defenses 3rd string cornerback.

He's earned the right to coast for a while but he's done

I only watch him for Detroit Pistons. I love listening to him.

I only watch him for Detroit Pistons. I love listening to him.

That's where he blows. Msu radio. Horrible

Marv Albert

Buck and Aikman

Buck and Smoltz (McCarver was better)

Kevin Harlan

Al Michaels

The PTI guys. (It's the only sports show I can actually watch anymore)

Kornheiser is awesome. That show is an A+. When Wilbon is out, it drops to A or A- When Kornheiser is out it is a B. When they are both out, it is unwatchable.

See there are several different genre's here.

1. The Skip Bayless group. These are people who talk about sports but its more entertainment stuff, they say things for ratings, are outlandish, etc. Sorta like a Rush Limbuaugh in politics.

2. Then you have the serious Sports "Analyst". A guy like Trent Dilfer or Louis Riddick.

3. Then you have guys that call the games. Brent Musberger, Troy Aiken, John Gruden.

So which are we talkin' bout?

Musberger is an ass...

Kornheiser is awesome. That show is an A+. When Wilbon is out, it drops to A or A- When Kornheiser is out it is a B. When they are both out, it is unwatchable.

:lol: