Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Trump crew believes that the Bible justifies ripping families apart.

Another example of the deranged hateful left:

https://twitter.com/cristinalaila1/status/1009470266215260161

"Don't worry, we're coming for Chloe too"

Some lefty threatens Don Jr's 4 year old daughter. Enjoy that visit from the SS.

Eventually these loons are going to kill someone, whether it is a Border Patrol agent or someone in Trump's family.

If Trump ends the policy, I'll applaud the action.

And of course, I assume all those that have been arguing in support of this practice in this thread will condemn Trump for ending the practice.

Those were not Trump supporters. Ironically they were occupy wall Street loons who threw on khakis and white polos.

Bullshit...and he called them very fine people.

And you lied about BLM and Dallas. Stop being so dishonest.

It was MDC that lied about Dallas. Get it straight

Please link us to your outrage when Obama was separating kids from parents and putting them in cages.

I have posted multiple pictures and articles showing that did in fact happen.

Did you not care about those kids?

Un accompanied adults...and children places with their parents in plenty of those.

Also...what happened in the past was bad and doesnt excuse Trump ramping it up creating policyband making it worse. Try again troll

Now that Trump popped the illegals being separated bubble of the D's, what your next outrage?

He dont do shut but try cleaning up his own mess after pressure.

Lots of deliberate obtusa fication here.

So apparently, Sarah Sanders had enough. She just flat out refused to carry water for this particular shitshow.

On the other hand, that bald freaky lookin dude? He is known as the waffen-ss inside the White House. Dude is an absolute freak. Apparently got bullied something fierce when he was in school.

At this rate, it'll be him and Pence and Trump left traveling around the White House. Pence will play the role of Eva Braun.

Its so complicated, but thankfully we have our border state citizens to sort it out.

Coyotes are an interesting phenomenon. On the one hand they can be brutally nasty to their "cargo," raping girls at will for instance. Nobody on the left seems to care about this, but that is another topic.

But on the other hand they are in the business of transporting illegals, and visibility is bad for business, so they keep a very low profile. I have a theory (just an opinion, I can't corroborate) that they actually act to keep down other gang violence in Phoenix because they don't want attention drawn to gangs.

This ends today's lesson. :cheers:

If Trump ends the policy, I'll applaud the action.

And of course, I assume all those that have been arguing in support of this practice in this thread will condemn Trump for ending the practice.

Like I said, I applaud Mr Trump for signing the order to end the family separations.

Jerry, HT, SenatorRock, Strike, Reality, Baker, Drobs, etc......I know you guys are about to rip Trump and tear this move apart, as you were big time supporters of the family separations, but in criticizing Trump's move, I'll at least respect that you have principles and are standing by them, no matter how callous I find them to be.

Like I said, I applaud Mr Trump for signing the order to end the family separations.

Jerry, HT, SenatorRock, Strike, Reality, Baker, Drobs, etc......I know you guys are about to rip Trump and tear this move apart, as you were big time supporters of the family separations, but in criticizing Trump's move, I'll at least respect that you have principles and are standing by them, no matter how callous I find them to be.

I don't think anyone was in actual favor of family separations. It was fine with me, still

Is. But I'm also good with keeping them together, if it at least shuts up the a-holes yelling Nazi.

Link to me supporting it? Understanding it <> supporting it. My stance has been consistent, and here is a quote from earlier in the thread to refresh your memory:

I would love to see "comprehensive immigration reform." But, for me, that includes a secure border, which neither party wants for their various reasons, none of which include doing what's best for the American people. Trump at least seems to want to do what's best for Americans which I can get behind and respect. Unfortunately, without support from congress he can't change the laws or finance border security. So he has limited tools and he's using them. Just like Obummer did for things he wanted that congress didn't support.

So, I'm not gonna bash the President for using the tools at his disposal. IMO if you want to be outraged be outraged at congress. They could end this in a second if they wanted. All they have to do is sit down and actually negotiate a real long term solution to this problem. It amazes me that we've been having these same discussions, to varying degrees, literally for 30+ years.

Dude, all we've said is Trump is/was enforcing the law. :doh:

I'm sure you are not referring to me, because I have spent most of my time here trying to educate myself on just how different this has been from prior policies. You meanwhile have been consistent in considering Trump evil, which fascinated me because it is a very strong word which I'm not sure I'd use outside of serial killers, Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, etc. Then again you are watching a different movie than I am; if Trump rescued a cat from a tree you would call him evil for breaking a branch. :cheers:

Good to see Trump cleaning up this mess.

Continues to impress.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Good to see Trump cleaning up this mess.

Continues to impress.

It's why he sits in the WH and Hillary sits around with a king sized butt plug up her ass.

I'm sure you are not referring to me, because I have spent most of my time here trying to educate myself on just how different this has been from prior policies. You meanwhile have been consistent in considering Trump evil, which fascinated me because it is a very strong word which I'm not sure I'd use outside of serial killers, Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, etc. Then again you are watching a different movie than I am; if Trump rescued a cat from a tree you would call him evil for breaking a branch. :cheers:

In truth, I'm in a good mood because this callous practice is apparently coming to an end, and I'm just having a laugh.

And of course I know that the people praising Trump for separating families will now praise him for not separating families. I'm just glad Trump backed down on this one and our country is acting a bit more humane for the moment.

In truth, I'm in a good mood because this callous practice is apparently coming to an end, and I'm just having a laugh.

And of course I know that the people praising Trump for separating families will now praise him for not separating families. I'm just glad Trump backed down on this one and our country is acting a bit more humane for the moment.

Still waiting for you to post a link where I supported separating families. I mean, if you're gonna call people out by name you should be willing and able to back it up.

Still waiting for you to post a link where I supported separating families. I mean, if you're gonna call people out by name you should be willing and able to back it up.

Nah, it's easier to toss out accusations and feign compassion. You can't expect these guys to actually back up their claims.

I'm not going to comb through 17 pages. I thought I recalled you saying something to the effect of....Enough is enough, and it being time for something like this to happen....... But if you were actually against these actions, I apologize. There is a large group of posters here that jump in and dog pile on top of anyone that doesn't see the world identically to them, and I get those posters all mixed up at times, and may even lump someone undeserving in.

I'll meet you in the middle.

The guy who assassinated 5 Dallas Police Officers was not a member of BLM. He was a radical militant black supremacist who showed up (stating he was there to kill white people, referencing BLM) and co-opted a BLM affiliate rally in Dallas. He then proceeded to shoot and kill 5 LEOs during the middle of a BLM affiliate rally.

Similarly, the Neo Nazis in Charlottesville were not the original group who organized rally to protest the removal of historical statues. The khaki wearers showed up and co-opted the event in Charlottesville. Due to lack of normal police procedures and an antagonizing throng of radical lefties attacking the Neo Nazis, all hell broke loose. One of the Neo Nazis drove into a crowd and a girl died. The people who organized the peaceful rally in protest of statue removal were not involved with the Neo Nazi group or their actions.

Same exact scenario. Outsider co-opts a "peaceful protest". Outsider causes the death of someone. Do we blame the original group holding the protest? Or do we blame the outsider who showed up uninvited and actually caused the carnage?

I don't recall ever posting in support of the separations.

My posts were aimed at pointing out this was nothing new, and the hysteria was manufactured by the media to distract from specific issues that are very bad for Dems, namely the IG report and IG testimony Monday and Tuesday.

Trump should have held firm and forced Congress to take action rather than kicking the can down the road like they have for decades.

Given the faux hysteria though, I can't blame Trump for bypassing Congress and signing an EO to shut people up, especially given how weak most Republicans are with regards to the MSM and political correctness. Trump comes out the good guy, as the law stood, you could not both enforce the law and keep families together. Now he can keep his word of zero tolerance, but allow parents and kids to stay together.

This EO does nothing to fix the illegal immigrant problem though. It just means that children and parents will be detained together until they are deported or granted asylum. Congress needs to overhaul the entire process. They will not though because both sides want open borders, for different reasons. And both sides want to use illegal immigrants as a wedge issue for the mid terms. DC is a worthless swamp.

• Like 1

My posts were aimed at pointing out this was nothing new, and the hysteria was manufactured by the media to distract from specific issues that are very bad for Dems, namely the IG report and IG testimony Monday and Tuesday.

Trump should have held firm and forced Congress to take action rather than kicking the can down the road like they have for decades.

Given the faux hysteria though, I can't blame Trump for bypassing Congress and signing an EO to shut people up, especially given how weak most Republicans are with regards to the MSM and political correctness. Trump comes out the good guy, as the law stood, you could not both enforce the law and keep families together. Now he can keep his word of zero tolerance, but allow parents and kids to stay together.

This EO does nothing to fix the illegal immigrant problem though. It just means that children and parents will be detained together until they are deported or granted asylum. Congress needs to overhaul the entire process. They will not though because both sides want open borders, for different reasons. And both sides want to use illegal immigrants as a wedge issue for the mid terms. DC is a worthless ###### swamp.

Yup.

Video oficial de Noticias Telemundo. In an exclusive interview with Telemundo, president Barack Obama said that it is "not an option" for his administration to take executive action to freeze the deportations of parents of children brought to the United States illegally.

Member when Obama said it was Congress' job to change immigration laws, not the President's job?

This EO does nothing to fix the illegal immigrant problem though. It just means that children and parents will be detained together until they are deported or granted asylum. Congress needs to overhaul the entire process. They will not though because both sides want open borders, for different reasons. And both sides want to use illegal immigrants as a wedge issue for the mid terms. DC is a worthless ###### swamp.

I can actually agree with all of this.

Member when Obama said it was Congress' job to change immigration laws, not the President's job?

Boom. No one has had better coverage than this lightweight in history. Teflon.

Why would they tear him apart?

WTF.

It wasn't about Trump.

It was about the retards being upset with Trump instead of being upset with the retard parents for putting themselves and their kids into that situation when THEY WERE TOLD the punishment AHEAD OF TIME.

So Trump changed the policy. So what. Its' still illegal to come here. The punishment has been altered. Why would Trump voters be upset with that? Why would we care what happens after you are caught and before you are sent back? We just care that you're sent back. We're about "us" as in the "U.S.". We aren't hell bent on "getting the other guy". We just don't want the other guy draining our resources. Its called "rational thinking". I mean, I know you are hoping we'd be mad...but...nothing has changed. Either way, the focks that don't belong here are sent back.

I actually came to this thread, wondering if anyone was going to make a ridiculous post like this....somehow saying "AH-HAHHH Gotcha!" to Trump voters--thinking that we'd suffered some sort of "loss" lol. And that seems to be the angle you've taken.

Now, if Trump said "come one come all" and decided to open the borders for all....then you'd have some pissed off Trump people including me and probably most on here....and you could ridicule and do your group hug thing in front of us.

Your comment makes you sound as though you're really not about laws/following them/expecting others to follow them. You're more about "lets get mad at Trump"....which...I get it. That's the way 80% of you roll. You're still mad that Trump won the election, so you look at any opportunity to dig the other side. You're not about "our country" you're about "Anti-Trump". Sad.

Hey, this is one of those issues where it bothered me so much that I'm just glad it's over..... If the price to pay is listening to everyone that argued against anyone arguing against these separations spin their posts in such a way that they can claim victory, then tis a small price to pay. I'll bow out of this one fellas.

I'll bow out of this one fellas.

Probably for the best. After all, you made false claims, made no attempt to back them up, then convinced yourself that you've somehow taken the high road by bowing out.

You are a piece of work man.

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

Speaking of being dishonest, you should probably admit that he didn't call "neo nazis very good people" or "all mexicans rapists". Because that's what you've been repeating for months and it is the epitome of dishonesty.

Dumb CNN broad tries to shame Border Patrol agent over the screaming chirrens audio clip. He educates her on the reality of what is happening.

Kids crying for first minute of the video. Interview starts around 1:05.

Pretty informative.

Her political bias overrides her ability to listen and have compassion. She cares more about kids crying in a summer camp than kids being raped.

Speaking of being dishonest, you should probably admit that he didn't call "neo nazis very good people" or "all mexicans rapists". Because that's what you've been repeating for months and it is the epitome of dishonesty.

I have been repeating he called all Mexicans rapists? Thats false.

And he did so claim thatbthe group of Nazis in Charlottesville had some very fine people.

So...you are the one being dishonest right now.

Probably for the best. After all, you made false claims, made no attempt to back them up, then convinced yourself that you've somehow taken the high road by bowing out.

You are a piece of work man.

:rolleyes:

Reality, if you were against all this and I lumped you in with the wrong group, I sincerely apologize. I shouldnt have named names without doing the research, as I simply went with my memory of those that seemed to be arguing against those that found this callous/unamerican. You seem vehement and legitimately offended, thus I trust that I made a mistake in thinking you one of that group.

What do you need from me here in the form of an apology? If I send you $20, will you accept that Im sincere?

Trump was for family separation before he was against it - sad!

I have been repeating he called all Mexicans rapists? Thats false.

And he did so claim thatbthe group of Nazis in Charlottesville had some very fine people.

So...you are the one being dishonest right now.

Yes, when Trump said there were rapists coming over the border illegally, you, and many others, repeatedly stated that "Trump called mexicans rapists". When, in fact, Trump never specified what nationality the rapists were that were illegally crossing the border nor was he stupid enough to assume that all the illegal border crossers were from Mexico. You jumped on it with both feet though.

So it is your assertion that everybody in Charlottesville were neo nazis and Trump couldn't possibly have been referring to any body other than neo nazis. Honestly?

Yes, when Trump said there were rapists coming over the border illegally, you, and many others, repeatedly stated that "Trump called mexicans rapists". When, in fact, Trump never specified what nationality the rapists were that were illegally crossing the border nor was he stupid enough to assume that all the illegal border crossers were from Mexico. You jumped on it with both feet though.

So it is your assertion that everybody in Charlottesville were neo nazis and Trump couldn't possibly have been referring to any body other than neo nazis. Honestly?

So its would be easy for you to find me sayjngbthis and saying it for months as you claim?

Because I havent said it or been saying what you claimed.

Its my assertion that Trump stated what he did specifically about white nationalist protestors...because that is literally what happened. There was zero reason for him to say that and not just denounce the crap...

So its would be easy for you to find me sayjngbthis and saying it for months as you claim?

Because I havent said it or been saying what you claimed.

Its my assertion that Trump stated what he did specifically about white nationalist protestors...because that is literally what happened. There was zero reason for him to say that and not just denounce the crap...

You honestly think Trump was specifically referring to racist morons when he said there were some "very good people" there?

Honestly?

I heard Obama make some comments on this situation. The usual lecture about how bad we are blah blah. The balls on that guy. Seriously. He has no self awareness, about as bad as Trumps. No, worse.

Id like a Trump thread that isnt all about living in the past and pointing at Obama. Can we live in the present? Obama is old news.

Id like a Trump thread that isnt all about living in the past and pointing at Obama. Can we live in the present? Obama is old news.

I like providing contrast. So no.

Typical liberal with a double standard.