Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

I lay for Keyser Soze....Kevin Spacey sex harassment

A guy not guilty goes absolute focking crazy right here in his denial.

Yea and then you would say hes denying it too much, thats what guilty people do.. Hes obviously showing respect for the guys feelings but has zero memory of it.

If it was last week sure, of course he would remember and hes just lying. But 30 years ago?

A guy not guilty goes absolute focking crazy right here in his denial.

I don't buy that for a second.

Where would he go crazy? on twitter? Not like there was a camera in his face

We need a tallywhacker lineup like in the usual suspects. Or was that Porky's?

We need a tallywhacker lineup like in the usual suspects. Or was that Porky's?

I bet you do. Freak.

Yea and then you would say hes denying it too much, thats what guilty people do.. Hes obviously showing respect for the guys feelings but has zero memory of it.

If it was last week sure, of course he would remember and hes just lying. But 30 years ago?

Hes being accused of trying to fock a 14 year old!!

You either vehemently deny it as an outrageous slander against you or... you did it. Thats it.

He is?

He is?

Am I misreading something?

In an interview with BuzzFeed News, Rapp is publicly alleging for the first time that in 1986, Spacey befriended Rapp while they both performed on Broadway shows, invited Rapp over to his apartment for a party, and, at the end of the night, picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance. According to public records, Spacey was 26. Rapp was 14.

:huh:

Am I misreading something?

:huh:

placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance

and magically let him go?

where is the sex part?

and magically let him go?

where is the sex part?

Did you have a stroke or something over the weekend? :wacko:

Did you have a stroke or something over the weekend? :wacko:

Exactly.

You either vehemently deny it as an outrageous slander against you or... you did it. Thats it.

Wrong. It’s a nobody actor accusing him of something 30 years ago at a drunken party that he says he has no memory of. He could have not known his age, he could have been flirting, he could be mistaken of who it was, he could be lying outright. Laid on top of him could be exaggerated, maybe he just brushed against him, maybe his memory is fuzzy but he embellished for attention. This is a silly story and Spacey handled it with class and dignity.

I could come out tomorrow and say Willie Nelson touched me 30 years ago. You think he remembers everything he did of every day 30 years ago? His word against mine.

I'd like to order 45 minutes of pizza and a couple of kids to come over for entertainment.

True. But he brought it on himself. Even the gay community is pissed that he apologized for his drunken pedophilic behavior and announced his gayness in the same breath.

It's called hiding under the rainbow.

Yeah, apparently that's a thing. You know it's bad when there's a name for it already.

I too have no recollections of trying to bigger underage people at after parties. Also .... Im gay!!! :banana:

I've been busy today, has some already said in this thread, They announced that house of cards is going to end?

I'm sure his co-stars are like, way to f*** it up for the rest of us buddy.

I too have no recollections of trying to bigger underage people at after parties. Also .... Im gay!!! :banana:

At least with Spacey I was a little surprised.

• Like 1

I've been busy today, has some already said in this thread, They announced that house of cards is going to end?

I'm sure his co-stars are like, way to f*** it up for the rest of us buddy.

That show was on its last legs anyway. Shouldve ended a couple years ago

He prob had so much gayness working on broadway he could tell you half the people he focked

I bet Harvey doesn't even know all the women he raped

He prob had so much gayness working on broadway he could tell you half the people he focked

I bet Harvey doesn't even know all the women he raped

For sure. You know how much coke and booze people were on in the 80s? Spacey was t even famous at all back then, had one tiny part in 86, not a blip on Hollywood radar. But a 14yr old kid was partying at the same party and was even there after it ended? The story is so bogus.

For sure. You know how much coke and booze people were on in the 80s? Spacey was t even famous at all back then, had one tiny part in 86, not a blip on Hollywood radar. But a 14yr old kid was partying at the same party and was even there after it ended? The story is so bogus.

A bogus indicator would Spacey denying it outright being so long ago but he isn't denying it and apologized. He's also accused of attacking a loved one of Heather Unruh (former reporter).

He's guilty as fock man and his career is toast.

Im sorta with tantastic here.

1. 30 years ago

2. No actual sexual activity

Im mean, not a good look - sorta weird, but not crazy, Im assuming the boy was older and more mature being at an adult party like that. I can understand if the boy looked 18 and Spacey didnt know. Its plausible.

Obviously if more comes out like a pattern of this or actual sex them that changes everything but just this? Meh.

He tried to tell us he was from Kidpax. :dunno:

I...I saw Kpax but haven't seen The Usual Suspects. :wall:

i don't know who's advising this guy.

All Spacey had to do was claim that he 'self identifies as a 14 year old.'

So Seth McFarlane cracked jokes about Weinstein at the oscars and SPacey on family guy

Im sorta with tantastic here.

1. 30 years ago

Im mean, not a good look - sorta weird, but not crazy, Im assuming the boy was older and more mature being at an adult party like that. I can understand if the boy looked 18 and Spacey didnt know. Its plausible.

Obviously if more comes out like a pattern of this or actual sex them that changes everything but just this? Meh.

I agree. Spacey is probably incredulous that he was accused of basically nothing and admitted to basically nothing.

Im sorta with tantastic edjr here, he said it way earlier in the thread.

1. 30 years ago

:thumbsup:

The kid (guy now) never claimed they had sex or it was attempted.

Yes it's terrible, but not quite Catholic Priest or Sandusky territory (yet)

Unlike Se7en or The Usual Suspects, this really wasn't a Kevin Spacey twist nobody saw coming.

I'd throw life of David Gale in there too

Consenting Adults :dunno:

As an aside, his statement read "I now choose to live as a gay man."

I thought gay wasn't a choice?

He swings both ways but has decided to stick to men.

He swings both ways but has decided to stick to men.

Like he said. He's CHOOSING to live his life as a gay man.

We're always being told gays are born that way and that they don't have a choice.

We're always being told gays are born that way and that they don't have a choice.

He's exercising his gay privilege.

They mean being sexually attracted to men is not a choice. Pursuing them can be.