Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

Trump slams CNN

maybe you shouldn't be watching cnn and MSNBC with a 6 year old ?

They should have that rule for the Oval Office. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

How dare we try and hold the President to a higher standard than us at the geek club.

As always, Slo you're missing the point

As always, Slo you're missing the point

Not at all. You thought you zinged Newbie good. But all you did is point out that you will complain about a message poster more than you ever will about the President of the United States (asking as that President isn't a democrat).

Not at all. You thought you zinged Newbie good. But all you did is point out that you will complain about a message poster more than you ever will about the President of the United States (asking as that President isn't a democrat).

You are a prime example of why they make Tylenol. The level of stupidity you exhibit gives me a headache. Have fun little buddy. Have fun

Yea...you DO realize you do that everyday don't you? It's an obsession and one I would think is a bit unhealthy.

You survived 8 years of being obsessed over Obama. I'm sure I'll survive. :music_guitarred:

Yea...you DO realize you do that everyday don't you? It's an obsession and one I would think is a bit unhealthy.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

You survived 8 years of being obsessed over Obama. I'm sure I'll survive. :music_guitarred:

Not really. I voted for obama first term. Second term I didn't. But I didn't complain or obsess over him either.

Not really. I voted for obama first term. Second term I didn't. But I didn't complain or obsess over him either.

You weren't on the forearm though. You missed 8 years of quality non-stop belly aching from the bored Republicans.

maybe you shouldn't be watching cnn and MSNBC with a 6 year old ?

I'm more of a PBS/NPR/BBC type guy.

I do watch the Lisa Ling docu series on CNN though. Love me some Lisa Ling. :wub:

You weren't on the forearm though. You missed 8 years of quality non-stop belly aching from the bored Republicans.

Eh probably true. Would've said the same thing I'm saying now though. There's plenty of other things to worry about.

Yeah not really sure why the board rights act like they didnt cry for 8 years. Half a year of Trump and they cant take it. Hell they still cry about Obama to this day. Roles reverse for a handful of months and they are dumbfounded.

We have a pro wrestler as POTUS and they act like it is astonishing that people bash him daily.

Cant make this up.

Yeah not really sure why the board rights act like they didnt cry for 8 years. Half a year of Trump and they cant take it. Hell they still cry about Obama to this day. Roles reverse for a handful of months and they are dumbfounded.

We have a pro wrestler as POTUS and they act like it is astonishing that people bash him daily.

Cant make this ###### up.

Hey hey hey! He is NOT a pro wrestler. He is a far cry from President Camacho. You take that back right now!

Cant make this ###### up.

link ?

Yes there were many threads about Obama and his policies as well, but not at this frequency...

Of course that was eight years ago, my brain doesn't work that well recalling things that far in the past...

Yes there were many threads about Obama and his policies as well, but not at this frequency...

Of course that was eight years ago, my brain doesn't work that well recalling things that far in the past...

Yea I have a feeling there wasn't as many as often as there are with the Trump threads and with the amount of redundancy some of these have. Such as this one and the one about him getting two scoops of ice cream while everyone else got one

I think there was. But anyway....Trump is even more polarizing than Obama. And he has makes more headlines and stunts than any president.

A president who uses twitter like a teenaged girl is obviously going to get talked about much more than a traditional president. It is pretty obvious logic.

I dont really care. We all knew what he would bring as far as his act. I still have hope he helps the country economically.

I just find it pretty rich that the rights cry about Trump threads when that is the game here. The handful of political hacks on each side will whine and cry when the opposing party holds office.

I think there was. But anyway....Trump is even more polarizing than Obama. And he has makes more headlines and stunts than any president.

A president who uses twitter like a teenaged girl is obviously going to get talked about much more than a traditional president. It is pretty obvious logic.

I dont really care. We all knew what he would bring as far as his act. I still have hope he helps the country economically.

I just find it pretty rich that the rights cry about Trump threads when that is the game here. The handful of political hacks on each side will whine and cry when the opposing party holds office.

I will admit he needs to stop tweeting everything he thinks. Never in my life have I seen a president who likes to tweet that much about some of the dumbest things. Things he, as a president, shouldn't be tweeting. I do agree he needs to take a step back and act more presidential and distinguished. But a lot of the things he's doing as president I like. Except for the science division which he has pretty much shutdown. I don't like that at all

Sen Murkowski (AK), Lindsay Graham, Rep Jenkins (KS), Orrin Hatch, Sen Collins, NY Rep Tom Reed, etc.

I think Sen Collins said it pretty well "This has to stop -- we all have a job -- 3 branches of gov't and media. We don't have to get along, but we must show respect and civility."

Bunch of swamp creature's. I hope my sh1t poster and chief never lays off the liberal garbage.

Bunch of swamp creature's. I hope my sh1t poster and chief never lays off the liberal garbage.

Got it. So, you only like the swamp creatures that fill the coffers of the Trump cabinet. The people who dare to use their moral compass and say what is so abundantly obvious are the problem. Now that's some mental gymnastics! Congrats on convincing yourself on that one.

I think the most telling statistic here is the Trump has actually tweeted more about the media and his Petty gripes than he has actual policy issues.

I think the most telling statistic here is the Trump has actually tweeted more about the media and his Petty gripes than he has actual policy issues.

I think everyone except his voters knows that Don ran as a publicity stunt / joke.

It's focking Twitter.

I think everyone except his voters knows that Don ran as a publicity stunt / joke.

You wish it was a publicity stunt

Like all you all cried over a D list comedian with a fake head?

Like you all cried over the words of other idiot celebs?

LOL. you're trying to compare the two... focking hilarious and goes to show you are once again being the bored tard.

It's focking Twitter.

And? His own staff said that Trump's tweets are official presidential policy.

And on Friday while you and the other snowflakes were going nuts about his tweets, he was meeting with the newly elected leader of S Korea making deals good for the US. And putting an end to the transgender BS in the military that Onama started. MAGA.

And on Friday while you and the other snowflakes were going nuts about his tweets, he was meeting with the newly elected leader of S Korea making deals good for the US. And putting an end to the transgender BS in the military that Onama started. MAGA.

Friday was the same day that 29 states told Trump to go fock himself if he thinks they're releasing voters' personal information. Rough first five month for Cheetoh von Tweeto.

Friday was the same day that 29 states told Trump to go fock himself if he thinks they're releasing voters' personal information. Rough first five month for Cheetoh von Tweeto.

I tried bumping you weak ass thread. No one cared.

I tried bumping you weak ass thread. No one cared.

your*

Oh, and Trump cares. Just another example of him trying to overstep his bounds and getting his teeth kicked in. :banana: :clap: :first:

Should we do another pity bump for your thread? :lol:

You wish it was a publicity stunt

No, I wish Don showed some interest in the job. Barring that, I wish he would just act like a sane adult male.

Should we do another pity bump for your thread? :lol:

So desperate he tried bringing it up here.

Where he got the tweet...this guy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoePerticone/status/881530267143372802

Other work of that Reddit guy...

https://twitter.com/jysexton/status/881619803080986626

And this...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/07/02/a-reddit-user-who-wrote-about-stabbing-muslims-is-claiming-credit-for-trumps-cnn-video/?utm_term=.9b5d2b64f02d

These are the people our President follows and retweets (I say that because it's not the first time he has tweeted things out or retweeted questionable people).

Sticks & Stones may break your bones, but tweets will never hurt you.

No Big whoop

http://therightscoop.com/cnns-brian-stelter-tries-to-get-trumps-twitter-deactivated-and-fails/

CNN’s media critic Brian Stelter has a gigantic bee in his tiny bonnet over Trump’s tweeting, and that led him to embarrass himself by trying, and failing, to get the president’s account deactivated for breaking Twitter’s terms of service.

He breathlessly awaited no doubt with tingles in both legs, but the reply 6 hours later from Twitter was a disappointment:

Twitter told CNN on Sunday that the company reviewed the tweet, which features a WWE video that has been edited to show Trump beating up a man with a CNN logo on his face.

Twitter said it considered three factors: the political context of the conversation surrounding the tweet, the various ways it could be interpreted and the lack of details in the tweet itself.

According to its rules, Twitter may suspend an account for a number of reasons, including if the user makes violent threats; attacks people based on race, religion, gender and more; or engages “in the targeted abuse or harassment of others.”

Poor little fella. That would have been a monumental scalp for him to take, especially with that glorious toupee attached to it* but alas, his mantle will remain devoid of Trump trophies.

Look, Trump’s tweet was juvenile and beneath the dignity of the Oval Office, but the way the media is going hysterical over it shows how willing they are to appear just as ridiculous in their responses to his witless jabs.

Check out his earlier absurd response comparing the tweeting that of totalitarians and despots here.

*this is meant metaphorically and not for snowflakes to believe I am advocating harm come to the precious head of our president.

The bolded part is, IMO, a very true statement... The media is eating it up like there is no tomorrow...

So desperate he tried bringing it up here.

And you guys are so desperate to pretend it never happened. :music_guitarred: :lol:

Oh, how wonderful it is to live in a world when we refuse to acknowledge real news. :wave: