Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Nope, that's changed. For men, it's guilty until proven innocent now. Update your copy of the constitution, please.

Brett Kavenaugh must prove he didn't atempt to rape her 36 years ago when he was 17.

Oops, my bad. Thanks for the correction.

How bad was she hurt? :dunno:

Well, again, in the hypothetical we are discussing that what is alleged actually happened. Do you believe a woman who has gone through that wasn't hurt?

Nope, that's changed. For men, it's guilty until proven innocent now. Update your copy of the constitution, please.

Brett Kavenaugh must prove he didn't atempt to rape her 36 years ago when he was 17.

Not really...innincent until proven guilty applies in a court of law...fools like to tryband apply that to public opinion all the time as our little buddy Max did.

Not really...innincent until proven guilty applies in a court of law...fools like to tryband apply that to public opinion all the time as our little buddy Max did.

I still don't understand why you have chosen to beleive her. It's not like the world isn't full of people who would gladly torpedo his nomiation by any means necessary. I presume it's because you don't want Kavenaugh seated.

True or no, if Kavenaugh's nomination gets blocked over these allegations, this will never end. People will come forward pull alegations out of their ass from now until the witchhunts end. Every nominee for everything will face the same thing. This is horrible, horrible precedent.

that crowds standards only apply to a woman/story that would potentially hurt a conservative.

Because they are phony baloney scumbags to the core. The lowest of the low, miscreant, mentally deranged dregs on society.

If the exact same set of facts were presented under a democratic nominee, most of the people on this bored would instantly flip sides.

I still don't understand why you have chosen to beleive her. It's not like the world isn't full of people who would gladly torpedo his nomiation by any means necessary. I presume it's because you don't want Kavenaugh seated.

True or no, if Kavenaugh's nomination gets blocked over these allegations, this will never end. People will come forward pull alegations out of their ass from now until the witchhunts end. Every nominee for everything will face the same thing. This is horrible, horrible precedent.

I dont have a belief fully in her...story seems credible given the full background. The pointbwas more thatbsome presumption of innocence applies andnpeoplemalways get that wrong.

I dont have a problem with him as a judge...I didnt have a problem with Gorsuch either.

I have a problem if this is true and he has been lying.

Seems some of you believe him with just as little to base it on as those you complain about believing her.

Well, again, in the hypothetical we are discussing that what is alleged actually happened. Do you believe a woman who has gone through that wasn't hurt?

Do you believe a woman who waited 30 years to report it was hurt? I stand by my statement about my daughters.

I dont have a belief fully in her...story seems credible given the full background. The pointbwas more thatbsome presumption of innocence applies andnpeoplemalways get that wrong.

I dont have a problem with him as a judge...I didnt have a problem with Gorsuch either.

I have a problem if this is true and he has been lying.

Seems some of you believe him with just as little to base it on as those you complain about believing her.

I dont believe him any more than I believe her.

I side with this is nonsense because there is zero proof, and zero possibility of proving, what happened such a long time ago. As such, I will always give the accused the benefit of the doubt.

I am aware presumption of innocence doesnt apply in the court of public opinion. But it damn well should. And it very much should apply in the US senate. Anyone who votes no on this nomination is a hack. Plain and simple.

Do you believe a woman who waited 30 years to report it was hurt? I stand by my statement about my daughters.

Yes...given it lingered enough to mess up relationships and she discussed it in therapy...Id say so.

Was he 17? Because this skank can't even say when it happened. In her head.

The irony is that she can't remember what year it happened but she was 15 when it happened.

I'm no rocket surgeon but that math should be easy to figure out.

How about the fact that she refuses to state on the record what happened.

If she is going to publicly accuse someone why not do it under oath if it is true.

The irony is that she can't remember what year it happened but she was 15 when it happened.

I'm no rocket surgeon but that math should be easy to figure out.

Yeah. Youd think if she was truly so traumatized, shed remember more clearly.

Honestly, I tend to lean on the, this is a bs hit job side of the fence. Either that, or she truly believes it, is mentally unstable, and is being used as a pawn by political pieces of dirt.

But maybe its true. I dunno. And never will. For that reason, I refuse to hold it against the man. She has the burden of proof in my mind.

Yeah. Youd think if she was truly so traumatized, shed remember more clearly.

Honestly, I tend to lean on the, this is a bs hit job side of the fence. Either that, or she truly believes it, is mentally unstable, and is being used as a pawn by political pieces of dirt.

But maybe its true. I dunno. And never will. For that reason, I refuse to hold it against the man. She has the burden of proof in my mind.

I think my point was so obvious you missed it.

She says she was 15 when it happened.

What year was she born?

Add 15 years.

BOOOM. You have the year that this happened.

You've yet to provide even an ounce of proof. Innocent until proven guilty is how it's always been. Kavanaugh gets the benefit of the doubt and in this case should get the overwhelming benefit.

he, his family and good Americans are the victims in this.

I fault Dems a lot more than I fault Ford. She wanted to be anonymous. She submitted This months ago. There's no reason why the women to whom she submitted this letter couldn't have gone to the FBI at the time when they knew background checks are being done. But they literally waited until the very last minute to gum us the works.

That alone gives the appearance that even the Democratic women don't believe her case is very strong.

This is their version of a Hail Mary. And it's really pretty shitty because it doesn't do Ford any favors either.

A Pox on both their houses. Nobody's walking out of this one clean.

How about the fact that she refuses to state on the record what happened.

If she is going to publicly accuse someone why not do it under oath if it is true.

She dont want refuse to do that...you are lying.

Though his buddy Mark Judge does.

I fault Dems a lot more than I fault Ford. She wanted to be anonymous. She submitted This months ago. There's no reason why the women to whom she submitted this letter couldn't have gone to the FBI at the time when they knew background checks are being done. But they literally waited until the very last minute to gum us the works.

That alone gives the appearance that even the Democratic women don't believe her case is very strong.

This is their version of a Hail Mary. And it's really pretty shitty because it doesn't do Ford any favors either.

A Pox on both their houses. Nobody's walking out of this one clean.

Thats the story as Diane Feinstein explains it. It seems to me that Feinstein is masterminding the timing of everything as to maximize the leverage.

Also dont believe that she doesnt want to come forward. Well maybe if the allegations are real. If shes a fake scandalizer activist biatch, shes been prepping for this hearing for weeks and is chomping at the bit to save Amerika from the conservatives.

Normal gamesmanship in politics, entertaining as always.

I don't think anyone gives two sh@ts except you. I know I don't. :dunno:

Nice dodge Stalker.

The left wants to believe her. The right wants evidence. Even bot says that innocent until proven guilty only exists in the courtroom and he is our resident lefty spokesbot. Given the fact that she appears to have no intention of tesitifying, but wants the FBI to attempt to prove her non story. And we all know they can't. TDS is beyond strong here.

Heres the actual timeline for anybody interested in getting up to speed.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/19/kavanaugh-allegation-timeline-829983

She accuses, he denies....OK, got it.

Is there anything approaching proof? Even a corroborating witness who claims to be aware of this in any way, ANYTHING at all?

We are getting to a point in our society where NOT sexual assaulting anyone simply isn't good enough. Now what do we teach our children? :dunno:

Is there anything approaching proof? Even a corroborating witness who claims to be aware of this in any way, ANYTHING at all?

A woman spoke so a man should fall.

How many of us know that all women are capable of 'bat sh!t crazy'? Then add in that she's a liberal and the chances of her being delusional goes up exponentially.

Dude, I just posted a fuucking link for Christ's sake. Not one bit of fuucking commentary associated with it. For anybody who wanted to come up to speed. God damn. Some of you motherfuukers look for a fight in every thing. Are you lives that fuucking miserable?

This fuucking place.

Now if you'll excuse me, I got to go beat the shiit out of Hardcore for thinking that butter's a condiment.

Now what do we teach our children? :dunno:

Teach them where the No No places are. Then teach them to only accuse people associated with deep Financial pockets of touching those no no places.

Now if you'll excuse me, I got to go beat the shiit out of Hardcore for thinking that butter's a condiment.

On popcorn? On a baked potato?

In some circumstances it would be. Just because you cook with it doesn't disqualify it. Ketchup on meatloaf, teriyaki on _____, etc

On popcorn? On a baked potato?

In some circumstances it would be. Just because you cook with it doesn't disqualify it. Ketchup on meatloaf, teriyaki on _____, etc

Did I ask you? What are you going to post a hot TV chick in this thread too?

No, seriously. Go ahead and do that. 😐

• Like 1

Dude, I just posted a fuucking link for Christ's sake. Not one bit of fuucking commentary associated with it. For anybody who wanted to come up to speed.

Your link doesn't show anything as far as proof. It's just the timeline of the batschit crazy story.

I think my point was so obvious you missed it.

She says she was 15 when it happened.

What year was she born?

Add 15 years.

BOOOM. You have the year that this happened.

Yeah. I got your extremely obvious point, and was agreeing with you.

Well that's like the pot calling the kettle black but I'm in a good mood today. Been getting a lot of trim lately, feeling good so we just let it go.

I was in the Navy when this went down...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tailhook_scandal

I never have any issues. I've had women slap me, smack me across the head, kick me in the groin, and call me all kinds of names.

You must be an insufferable pr!ck. My ex wife called me a few names and tried to get physical once. But chicks dont routinely slap, hit or kick me.
  • Like 1

The left wants to believe her. The right wants evidence. Even bot says that innocent until proven guilty only exists in the courtroom and he is our resident lefty spokesbot. Given the fact that she appears to have no intention of tesitifying, but wants the FBI to attempt to prove her non story. And we all know they can't. TDS is beyond strong here.

How dare I speak in facts.

Also...the "right" here doesn't seem to understand that her story, direct words from here, are considered evidence.

She has no intention of testifying? Again, this is blatantly false.

We all know they can't prove it? Odd, how you have so little faith in what the FBI can do.

Dude, I just posted a fuucking link for Christ's sake. Not one bit of fuucking commentary associated with it. For anybody who wanted to come up to speed. God damn. Some of you motherfuukers look for a fight in every ###### thing. Are you lives that fuucking miserable?

This fuucking place.

Yep, your link appears to not have notice of evidence, so my inquiry was more intended for the wider audience.

Is anyone aware of anything that might be something you could reasonably call "evidence" in any way?

Also...the "right" here doesn't seem to understand that her story, direct words from here, are considered evidence.

We all know they can't prove it? Odd, how you have so little faith in what the FBI can do.

The FBI already did a background check on him and you aren't honoring it. Who has little faith in the FBI?

And she hasn't agreed to testify. So once again you are a liar when you say she intends to. You don't know.

Not a fact comes out of your programming. Ever.

Here are some facts for you and her story

Ford can’t remember the year the incident happened, she can’t remember how she got to the house party or where the party was, or how she got home. She told no one about it at the time and the issue came to the forefront during a couples therapy session six years ago. Her therapist’s notes never mention Kavanaugh and actually mention four boys involved, although she says there were only two.

Dude, I just posted a fuucking link for Christ's sake. Not one bit of fuucking commentary associated with it. For anybody who wanted to come up to speed. God damn. Some of you motherfuukers look for a fight in every ###### thing. Are you lives that fuucking miserable?

This fuucking place.

your link tells us what ?

Your link doesn't show anything as far as proof. It's just the timeline.

Well I for one am shocked. Talk about false advertising!

"Heres the actual timeline"

🙄😌

• Like 1

Her lawyers are saying she won't testify until the FBI does an investigation. The FBI allegedly says it will not do an investigation because no federal crime has been alleged to have been committed. So does this mean she will not testify?

I agree with you the FBI is good and already conducted a background check.

She didn't tell anyone for 30 years.

She turns over allegation not to law enforcement but to a politician.

Her therapist records show she said 4 people were present.

She says therapist wrote it down wrong.

She doesn't know where the party took place.

She doesn't know when the party took place.

She doesn't know how she got to the party.

She doesn't know how she got home from the party.

She doesn't know who else was at the party.

But miraculously she absolutely clearly without a shred of doubt knows Kavanaugh tried to rape her.

:wacko:

And Sho is appalled that anyone would doubt her story.

• Like 1

Her lawyers are saying she won't testify until the FBI does an investigation. The FBI allegedly says it will not do an investigation because no federal crime has been alleged to have been committed. So does this mean she will not testify?

I agree with you the FBI is good and already conducted a background check.

She didn't tell anyone for 30 years.

She turns over allegation not to law enforcement but to a politician.

Her therapist records show she said 4 people were present.

She says therapist wrote it down wrong.

She doesn't know where the party took place.

She doesn't know when the party took place.

She doesn't know how she got to the party.

She doesn't know how she got home from the party.

She doesn't know who else was at the party.

But miraculously she absolutely clearly without a shred of doubt knows Kavanaugh tried to rape her.

:wacko:

And Sho is appalled that anyone would doubt her story.

In Sho's defense, every pundit, talking head, and MSM writer believe her story too. The notion that she's either misremembering or outright lying is utterly lost on them as well, Of course, they're being paid to think/write that way.

And again for the tenth time, I don't know that she's lying or telling the truth. My gut says she's lying but that's the same gut that told me Paxton Lynch is probably a better dynasty league QB prospect than Carson Wentz. The truth is, I have no idea. I can't tell. I only that someone coming forward at the last moment with allegations and no evidence is a sh*tty reason to vote against a SCOTUS nominee.