Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

The FBI could be instructed to by POTUS...this has been gone over before. Obviously he won't do so.

Either way...they are going to testify in front of congress. We will see what happens.

Why not file a local complaint and circumnavigate POTUS? Is there any reason why she would accuse him of a felony and not file a complaint with the local police?

Link to Ford saying she didn't file a criminal complaint because of a lack of local police resources? I know that's always my first concern when a powerful person attempts to assault or rape me. ROFLMAO.

Link to anyone claiming she stated that?

too ?

Link ?

Pathetic puzzy hat wearing hack.

Yes too...since we are trying to compare that to the accusations here...and it seemed an idiotic time to bring Stormy up here was more to the point.

Dumbass.

Now the crazy b!tech is saying yes to testifying but not on Monday. Just focking stall tactics by the left.

the FBI needs to investigate her thoroughly. She's a potential threat given her recent schizophrenic behavior.

What a sh!t show, anybody involved in this should be embarrassed..

I can't believe this is still a thing..

Now the crazy b!tech is saying yes to testifying but not on Monday. Just focking stall tactics by the left.

She can't say "no". But she clearly doesn't want to. This was not thought through.

If Feinstein had just turned the letter over to the FBI immediately, instead of playing politics, we would not be here.

I was in Ft. Laderdale during Spring Festival in 1986 when this slutty chick named Christine from Maryland started rubbing up against me in a bar, started groping me, stuck her hands down my pants and stroked me.

I pushed her away of course but this left me traumatized all my life even though I never told anyone.

Anyway, I saw her picture on the internet recently and recognized her immediately despite the passage of 31 years. I am 200% certain. I dont know who I was with or where I was. I was pretty drunk at the time.

Anyway, I demand an FBI investigation.

• Like 2

the FBI needs to investigate her thoroughly. She's a potential threat given her recent schizophrenic behavior.

Yeah...you call other people hacks and post this. :lol:

Anybody give a bunch of these :lol: :lol: :lol: over the accuser trying to set demands of how the Senate committee should handle the testimony.

One more :lol:

Anybody give a bunch of these :lol: :lol: :lol: over the accuser trying to set demands of how the Senate committee should handle the testimony.

One more :lol:

they want him to go first

:lol:

Lunatics

they want him to go first

:lol:

Lunatics

No lawyers asking questions

Him first

I get Kavanaugh not being in the room, but the rest is focking stupid. She accused. She needs to answer questions so they can then ask Kavanaugh. How focking dumb.

Completely anti due process.

Does she have a hair appointment on Monday or something? Cause we know women don't miss getting their hair did for nothing.

I've never seen anything quite like this. It's so evident.....almost obscene. If you were a non-partisan person who was in a coma the past couple years then woke up to this story you would laugh your arse off in the face of the Democratic party and these shenanigans.

Did you know this girl?

If so did you ever see her at parties?

If so, did you ever try to rape her?

Did you have a drinking problem in high school?

Statute has run. FBI And others have been very clear on that. That's what the left is counting on. Well this isnt the court of law! There's no rule of law! There's No Rules of Evidence! Etc

I'm surprised we're at that point this far in to it, but the geek board tends to lap itself on Long threads.

Came in here to say that Trump's least finally came off. I was so surprised by him this week. He literally stuck to the scripts with the Carolinas and showed great restraint with regard to this woman. But that all changed.

I think we need a recap / catch up as this is page 21.

1. This lady doesn't know when, where, who she went to the party with, how she got home, not even sure time of year this happened.

2. Her online records have been wiped

3. She was going to testify, then wasn't, now might (but not on Monday's)

WTF? :doh:

Are we sure this isn't one big elaborate "The Onion" prank?

• Like 1

1. This lady doesn't know when, where, who she went to the party with, how she got home, not even sure time of year this happened.

AKA, a sh!t show.

If Kavanaugh goes down. Not "fit" for a lifetime SC nomination. The highest court of the land. Is he fit to go back to his lifetime appointed, second highest courts in the land, federal judge? Is he "fit" to serve as a judge anywhere? Is he "fit" to practice law? Is he "fit" to teach law, you know, that would put him around young ladies?

One of the things I keep hearing is how it would be so unfair for her to have to face Eleven GASP- BOYS -asking her questions.

They're even talking about bringing in Outsiders to ask the questions. Outsiders who have vaginas and breast.

This Is Me 2 in a nutshell. We're strong and capable and every bit as good as full as! Except except except boys are mean! We can't possibly operate in their world! But we want to be on every board of directors! But there are boys there and they might cut us off and make us feel bad!

I have no doubt that testifying to Congress is intimidating. But I figure if dip shiit baseball players taking roids can make it, you probably can too. Unless you're lying. And then you can blame all your inconsistencies and doublespeak on the fact that you were so nervous because there were so many boys in the room!

If Kavanaugh goes down. Not "fit" for a lifetime SC nomination. The highest court of the land. Is he fit to go back to his lifetime appointed, second highest courts in the land, federal judge? Is he "fit" to serve as a judge anywhere? Is he "fit" to practice law? Is he "fit" to teach law, you know, that would put him around young ladies?

Well, Judge Judy is getting pretty old. Maybe he could replace her?

Well, Judge Judy is getting pretty old. Maybe he could replace her?

:lol: true.

I just want to know where his "fitness" stops?

It's an excellent point. It goes back to what I was saying earlier. This woman watched Kavanaugh go up the ranks. Did she has some sort of schedule where it's okay to be almost raped and almost killed as long as his career state of the certain level? Because if I'm her or if I'm her husband? I don't give a shiit if this guy is the third busboy at Olive Garden, I'm going after him then and there.

But seriously. The #metoo movement had it's ups and downs. It did shine a light on some dirtbags......especially in Hollyweird. That's the good, it gave some women the gumption to come out and air things that should have been aired. :thumbsup:

But then theres the dark side. The false accusations, the crazies of the world, that use the #metoo for nefarious reasons. It only takes a couple of these to ruin what coulda been a good thing.

If this house of cards blows up in the Dems faces like it appears it is going too, if this lady is all but found out to be either a.) totally mistaken or b.) outright lying then I think we may be seeing the coup de grace for #metoo movement.

It's an excellent point. It goes back to what I was saying earlier. This woman watched Kavanaugh go up the ranks. Did she has some sort of schedule where it's okay to be almost raped and almost killed as long as his career state of the certain level? Because if I'm her or if I'm her husband? I don't give a shiit if this guy is the third busboy at Olive Garden, I'm going after him then and there.

That's why these unprovable, non reported at the time, can't be corroborated, decades old, one person's accusation, need to stop. This will ruin him if he doesn't get nominated. This is BS. I can't believe guys, all guys, aren't scared shittless of these types of tactics.

Anyone can make a decades old claim and ruin you. Without proof. Without due process. It's focking unlawful and should be kinda scary to men in power positions.

And while she will accuse him of felonious sexual assault she won't file a criminal report for the same in the local jurisdiction.
  • Like 1

Been a bad week for me too.

Rose McGowan the drug queen and Asia Argento who basically killed Anthony Bourdain are in open Warfare.

The third Loon, Ashley Judd just had a huge chunk of her lawsuit thrown out.

I think most people can see the writing on the wall with this one. Even with the Monstrous media bias.

But hey, they got Les Moonvez to retire at 70.

And I bet you, Julie Chen comes back and rips Me Too before its over.

i wonder, should I just go to the police now and claim that every chick I was with before my wife, perhaps including my wife?, sexually assaulted me? This would seem to be a reasonable hedge against anything they might try later.

Then again, this is likely only relevant if I am running for office, being considered for an appointment or perhaps a CEO or something....

i wonder, should I just go to the police now and claim that every chick I was with before my wife, perhaps including my wife?, sexually assaulted me? This would seem to be a reasonable hedge against anything they might try later.

Then again, this is likely only relevant if I am a conservative running for office, being considered for an appointment or perhaps a CEO or something....

fixed for accuracy
  • Like 1

Depends how it goes down.

If he is guilty of what he is accused of...(now this is a lot of ifs coming) he technically wouldn't have been fit to go to law school or even take the bar exam (again, thats based on if this had come out back then).

What is he fit to be now? Not up to me...up to who may hire the guy.

I don't believe he would be fit for the SC if he lied about all of this and did it.

People are losing their brain over this.

I saw where there's a/ looks like a pretty good documentary on Junior Seau coming up.

Depends how it goes down.

If he is guilty of what he is accused of...(now this is a lot of ifs coming) he technically wouldn't have been fit to go to law school or even take the bar exam (again, thats based on if this had come out back then).

What is he fit to be now? Not up to me...up to who may hire the guy.

I don't believe he would be fit for the SC if he lied about all of this and did it.

But we're not accessing guilt since this isn't a court of law. We're accessing who's more credible. So it's all based on opinion based off hearsay, based off unverifiable accusations without evidence. So essentially his career can be ruined do to political bias and a decades old accusation.

I thought this was about his "fitness" for the highest court of the land. Now it can do irreparable damage. That seem right to you?

• Like 1

Testimony preview:

Kavanaugh: I didn't do it.

Ford: He did it.

Now what?

Call him a liar and condemn him in all mainstream media publications, while simultaneously praising her courage to come forward.

But we're not accessing guilt since this isn't a court of law. We're accessing who's more credible. So it's all based on opinion based off hearsay, based off unverifiable accusations without evidence. So essentially his career can be ruined do to political bias and a decades old accusation.

I thought this was about his "fitness" for the highest court of the land. Now it can do irreparable damage. That seem right to you?

Sure...but if people determine she is more credible and its likely true...people deciding fitness will take that under consideration.

I don't think his career would be ruined by bias alone (that would then assume his innocence).