Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Trump/Cohen audio. No thread :dunno:

you'll have to help me here.

What is the left going apeshit about? what is here? :wacko:

No matter what a breathless MSCNNBC has to say about it, the fact that Trump paid for it himself means it's not an FEC issue. And the fact that he lied about it? Well if it was anybody else any other time it might actually be something.

At best this one out of 12 tapes might serve to impeach his character in future matters. LOL

But I tell you what. I don't ever want to hear another fuucking fundamentalist or Evangelical biitching and moaning about morality issues ever again.

Another big 'ole CNN nothing burger.

CNN has been batting ZERO since the day Trump took office.

Do attorneys normally secretly tape their own clients?

Seems weird. :dunno:

Cohen wasn't much of an attorney in the first place. But yeah he'll never be an attorney again.

• Like 1

Cohen wasn't much of an attorney in the first place. But yeah he'll never be an attorney again.

Exactly. He was a focking bagman and for more than just Trump. A lot of folks should be concerned with that office raid a few months ago.

Exactly. He was a focking bagman and for more than just Trump. A lot of folks should be concerned with that office raid a few months ago.

What me worry?

wish sho were here to enlighten me

Do attorneys normally secretly tape their own clients?

Seems weird. :dunno:

This is what i'm focking wondering. That focker should be locked away, sued and tattooed. Focking lawyer scum. :thumbsdown:

But I tell you what. I don't ever want to hear another fuucking fundamentalist or Evangelical biitching and moaning about morality issues ever again.

It's nearly as bad as the godless left screaming about immorality.

It's nearly as bad as the godless left screaming about immorality.

The immorality of people stereotyping radicals and/or illegals yet want the taxpayers/actual citizens to continue being prey to these cretins.

GET ME A COKE, PLEASE! :mad: :mad: :mad: Drumph is finished!!!!

GET ME A COKE, PLEASE! :mad: :mad: :mad: Drumph is finished!!!!

We know that's secret lingo. No stupid bastard today drinks soda straight up

I bet Drumph uses a straw too that evil bastard!!!! A FOCKING STRAW!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: IMPEACH NOW!!!!

Most others...this would be big news. Trump...all excuses.

You have audio proof he and his attorney use shell corps to pay people off and speak in code like wannabe gangsters.

And rather than realizing the stupidity of all of that...all people here can do (like Trump) is whine that his attorney covered his own ass recording a known liar to be able to show he is focking lying.

Does that make Cohen less shady...no, just big picture people.

My favorite quote from all the paying off..."Trump paid two women 280,000 for sex...and we want him negotiating trade deals?"

You have audio proof he and his attorney use shell corps to pay people off and speak in code like wannabe gangsters.

And rather than realizing the stupidity of all of that...all people here can do (like Trump) is whine that his attorney covered his own ass recording a known liar to be able to show he is focking lying.

My favorite quote from all the paying off..."Trump paid two women 280,000 for sex...and we want him negotiating trade deals?"

That's nothing compared to the $850,000 Clinton paid to Paula Jones.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/20/bill-clinton-facing-four-sexual-assault-lawsuits-fresh-allegations/

Most of us were 8 when that happened. May have even been a different millennium.

Beave went with what about Bill?

And lets see...settled lawsuits (pretty sure Trump doesnt want to discuss those) vs secret payoffs to strippers via shel companies.

Most of us were 8 when that happened. May have even been a different millennium.

Sure, but the concept of a payout and the hypocrisy from both sides has stayed the same.

Trump was okay with it being released...........and speaking in code? He says cash or check........... :doh:

That's nothing compared to the $850,000 Clinton paid to Paula Jones.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/20/bill-clinton-facing-four-sexual-assault-lawsuits-fresh-allegations/

At least got paid instead of kilt. :ninja:

Most people see a difference between paying a few hundred k to a playmate of the year and a stripper in her heydey for keeping quiet about consensual sex a decade earlier vs paying a million to settle a rape case with an Arkansas pig and focking a chunky 22 year old intern in the oval office.

And speaking in code?

Is that the best that the crack team of investigators at pedoguys.com could come up with?

• Like 1

Sure, but the concept of a payout and the hypocrisy from both sides has stayed the same.

By this line of thinking, we can never be critical of anyone again for as long as we exist......if someone else also did anything comparable weeks/months/decades/centuries/millenniums ago.

I know each side wants the other to be the one to stop saying BUT WHAT ABOUT, meanwhile they still want to use it....but I think you should be able to see the issue there

Most people see a difference between paying a few hundred k to a playmate of the year and a stripper in her heydey for keeping quiet about consensual sex a decade earlier vs paying a million to settle a rape case with an Arkansas pig and focking a chunky 22 year old intern in the oval office.

And speaking in code?

Is that the best that the crack team of investigators at pedoguys.com could come up with?

I guess I missed the speaking in code. Why would they be speaking in code in his lawyers office? I'm lost.

By this line of thinking, we can never be critical of anyone again for as long as we exist......if someone else also did anything comparable weeks/months/decades/centuries/millenniums ago.

I know each side wants the other to be the one to stop saying BUT WHAT ABOUT, meanwhile they still want to use it....but I think you should be able to see the issue there

No you are, as usual, wrong.

Wrong is wrong regardless who is doing it. Just be sure to make proper comparisons.

Oh please. "Shell corporation" is a vehicle to hold whatever asset they were paying for. Done all day long all over the country. Gangsters? Cohen says financing and Trump asks what financing, use cash. The difference being cash is money on hand in a bank account, which presumably would be paid by check, versus financing, which means borrowing. Once in a while, try to use independent thought, rather than left-wing talking points.

• Like 1

This on its own is nothing. The part I would be concerned about is if he taped this what else did he tape that might have even worse stuff on it?

the problem the left has is they have cried about every single thing he is done so the effectiveness of this is not going to be as impactful. Most people will play this off like more liberal crying.

• Like 1

So, Trump had his panties (actually, probably Ivanka's) in a bunch because he thought Obama had him wire-tapped, but it was actually his lawyer that was secretly taping him? :lol:

You can't make this stuff up. It is just so interestingly focked up. Bill Clinton really paved the way for complete debauchery, lying, and hypocrisy in the WH.

Too bad all of our fake lawyers are missing, but, here you have conversations with your lawyer under the reasonable expectation of privacy, discussing business transactions. I am wondering whether the release of such material renders it harmless to everyone involved. Not that there's much harm here to begin with, but how would this stuff be admissible?

Too bad all of our fake lawyers are missing, but, here you have conversations with your lawyer under the reasonable expectation of privacy, discussing business transactions. I am wondering whether the release of such material renders it harmless to everyone involved. Not that there's much harm here to begin with, but how would this stuff be admissible?

Laws and rules don't seem to apply anymore.

Donald Sterling had to sell the clippers from a private conversation, recorded without his knowledge.

Sh1t would be thrown out of court, but when it comes to the Twitter Courts, it is totally admissible :wacko:

I assume because you are a lawyer chastising Us fake lawyers you would know the answer to this?

One of the Cardinal duties a lawyer owes his client is the duty of confidentiality. I was under the impression this audio was seized as part of a criminal investigation into Cohen. How did it get released by law enforcement? Why is Cohen's lawyer, who was the Clintons' former hatchet man, giving play-by-play on TV? There's all kinds of wrong here.

And speaking in code?

Pedoguys?

Any more on your bogus Podesta Story that you have been predictably absent in after it was shown to be bs?

And yes...if you read the transcript and listen to it...there is the code...talking without specifics and mentioning past situations to talk wbaout whats going on.

Oh please. "Shell corporation" is a vehicle to hold whatever asset they were paying for. Done all day long all over the country. Gangsters? Cohen says financing and Trump asks what financing, use cash. The difference being cash is money on hand in a bank account, which presumably would be paid by check, versus financing, which means borrowing. Once in a while, try to use independent thought, rather than left-wing talking points.

It was independent thought...and your excuses are the right wing crap...but no worries. Im used to it here.

Laws and rules don't seem to apply anymore.

Donald Sterling had to sell the clippers from a private conversation, recorded without his knowledge.

Sh1t would be thrown out of court, but when it comes to the Twitter Courts, it is totally admissible :wacko:

Sterling lost out in the court of public opinion. Which is the most powerful court in the land. Legally he didn't have to sell.

Sterling lost out in the court of public opinion. Which is the most powerful court in the land. Legally he didn't have to sell

ed zachary

They prey on ignorance, allows them to so easily conflate unrelated ideas

Hold on there. An ice cold Coca Cola by itself is one of life’s great pleasures.