Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Melania Trump - Hospitalized

She is so refreshing after having eight years of Big Mike scowling at us and lecturing. And she's a knockout.

She is so refreshing after having eight years of King Kong scowling at us and lecturing. And she's a knockout.

This

T and P's.

And boners

Likely hospitalized for the rest of the week. Bad kidneys.

Wonder if its STD related?

She is so refreshing after having eight years of Big Mike scowling at us and lecturing. And she's a knockout.

My son still hates moochell for focking up his school lunches. :lol:

Prediction. It's just a matter of time before some idiot from Hollywood or thereabouts says something classless about this situation.

Then the fox crew will whine and cry and say see? The Liberals are just as awful as the Republicans why aren't they whining so much about Melania as they did about John McCain?!

... and we'll all take one step further down into the rings of hell.

Prediction. It's just a matter of time before some idiot from Hollywood or thereabouts says something classless about this situation.

Then the fox crew will whine and cry and say see? The Liberals are just as awful as the Republicans why aren't they whining so much about Melania as they did about John McCain?!

Do you think they serve onion rings in the rings of hell

T and P's.

And boners

I'm not the praying type but definitely T's and B's.

Stephen King did a few hours ago.

I heard big mike had similar procedure. They kept it under wraps as the vet didn't want any notoriety.

Calling it now, plastic surgery procedure but she didnt want the negative attention and scrutiny that brings.

Calling it now, plastic surgery procedure but she didnt want the negative attention and scrutiny that brings.

I doubt it. Does she really need the cover story? Hell shed spent 95% of the presidency hiding out, as well she should

Does the immigrant have obama care ?

She doesnt need plastic surgery and it would be obvious if she got it. Probably a routine infection or something. She seems like a classy lady, hope shes fine.

I doubt it. Does she really need the cover story? Hell shed spent 95% of the presidency hiding out, as well she should

I don't think it is. The cover story is way too specific. However as far as lying about plastic surgery goes. The reason she would have to do so is because Trump told such a horrible lie about Mika Brzezinski months ago. And it all had to do with plastic surgery. So I'm sure she wouldnt want that coming back to bite her.

But still, I don't think that's the case.

My pity for her only goes so far.

My pity for her only goes so far.

Sure. Like all of us, she made her choices and lives with them. She chose to marry a dbag troll for money. That part I dont pity. She can walk anytime she chooses.

But she clearly is uncomfortable with the spotlight of FLOTUS and doesnt want it. That I pity. You wonder if Donald ever even asked her or gave a fock about her opinion on the matter.

I heard big mike had similar procedure. They kept it under wraps as the vet didn't want any notoriety.

Oh boy. Lol