Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Trump paid russian hookers to pee on each other? On the Obama's hotel bed?

Been proven fake already.

While I doubt that the golden shower thing is true, I don't think it's been "proven fake." Not yet anyways. Am I missing something?

While I doubt that the golden shower thing is true, I don't think it's been "proven fake." Not yet anyways. Am I missing something?

Trump is our President, therefore we have to play by his rules. Well, his rules state that accusations are considered truth, and then it's on others to prove them false. Examples from his twitter account:

"Pathetic you have no sufficient evidence that Donald Trump did not suffer from voter fraud, shame! Bad reporter....."what PROOF do u have DonaldTrump did not suffer from millions of FRAUD votes? Journalist? Do your job! @CNN"

I respect my President and will let him set the rules. In this case it means he is guilty of being President Piss, mouthpiece for Pooputin, and the burden is on President Pee Pee to PROVE these stories untrue. :dunno:

blowing dudes in Chicago bath houses for coke is a little more embarrassing. Unless you're a lib, then it's a source of pride.

I didn't know you drank Coke. :banana:

No way Trump pays for Russian hookers, that's just stupid. He'll get them supplied for free from his boss.

No way Trump pays for Russian hookers, that's just stupid. He'll get them supplied for free from his boss.

he just marries them

:banana:

:lol: CNN

Look...another guy who doesn't understand the difference between CNN and Buzzfeed.

CNN's report was based directly from Buzzfeed

CNNs report was about the 2 page summary that was given to Trump and Obama and others.

It didn't even link to the 35 page report from Buzzfeed and was out before Buzzfeed even posted the document.

I must say, I am quite surprised at how completely and utterly the minions have fallen into trump's lockstep.

I mean, when he first started running, even the righties thought it was a joke.

All the way through the election, even the righties said "he sucks, but hillary is worse."

Now? Full hog throating all the time.

This Russia business is crazy. If there was even a whiff of a stale fart like this about a Dem, you guys would be going berserk. But trump? Meh.

Most of us libs said all along about Hillary that she was a corrupt pos. That with all that smoke, there had to be some fire.

You can't see anything wrong with this situation?

No...they really didn't. They clearly stated they would not report the unsubstantiated stuff from the buzzfeed report.

Some of you keep mixing the two things.

During Trump’s press conference on January 11, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer called BuzzFeed’s decision to publish the report “frankly outrageous and highly irresponsible. “The fact that BuzzFeed and CNN made the decision to run with this unsubstantiated claim is a sad and pathetic attempt to get clicks,” Spicer added, referring to CNN’s decision to publish a story about the report. However, CNN’s report included none of the details from the dossier because the network had not independently corroborated the claims.

I stand corrected.

During Trumps press conference on January 11, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer called BuzzFeeds decision to publish the report frankly outrageous and highly irresponsible. The fact that BuzzFeed and CNN made the decision to run with this unsubstantiated claim is a sad and pathetic attempt to get clicks, Spicer added, referring to CNNs decision to publish a story about the report. However, CNNs report included none of the details from the dossier because the network had not independently corroborated the claims.

I stand corrected.

If only Trump and KEllyAnne could quit lying about it.

I must say, I am quite surprised at how completely and utterly the minions have fallen into trump's lockstep.

I mean, when he first started running, even the righties thought it was a joke.

All the way through the election, even the righties said "he sucks, but hillary is worse."

Now? Full hog throating all the time.

This Russia business is crazy. If there was even a whiff of a stale fart like this about a Dem, you guys would be going berserk. But trump? Meh.

Most of us libs said all along about Hillary that she was a corrupt pos. That with all that smoke, there had to be some fire.

You can't see anything wrong with this situation?

What's the Russian business? That he had hookers pee on him? What, exactly, did Trump have to do with any of this Russian business?

What's the Russian business? That he had hookers pee on him? What, exactly, did Trump have to do with any of this Russian business?

Russia meddled in the election for Trump's benefit: fact, finally admitted by Trump even.

Trump has been soft as hell on Putin during campaign and now as president-elect: fact.

Those two things together don't seem odd to you? Then there's, yes, uncorroborated, info that the trump campaign had contact with the Kremlin. Which trump didn't bother to deny. And we know his cabinet choice called up Russia and said don't worry about these sanctions obummer is imposing, we're going to undo them because we love sucking your cack :wub:

If this doesn't add up to something concerning for you, well I just don't know what else to say.

Trump tweeted that it is fake news. All Trump needs is 140 characters to disprove a 35 page dossier. The man is an amazing tweeter.

Russia meddled in the election for Trump's benefit: fact, finally admitted by Trump even.

Trump has been soft as hell on Putin during campaign and now as president-elect: fact.

Those two things together don't seem odd to you? Then there's, yes, uncorroborated, info that the trump campaign had contact with the Kremlin. Which trump didn't bother to deny. And we know his cabinet choice called up Russia and said don't worry about these sanctions obummer is imposing, we're going to undo them because we love sucking your cack :wub:

If this doesn't add up to something concerning for you, well I just don't know what else to say.

Again, was Trump in on this? And for the millionth time, it's not why she lost. That is not disputed. Trump will deal with this on Friday.

Again, was Trump in on this? And for the millionth time, it's not why she lost. That is not disputed. Trump will deal with this on Friday.

Just like he was going to release info two weeks ago that ONLY HE KNEW which would DISPROVE Russian meddling in the election?

Did that ever happen? No. Did he then admit Russia had meddled in the election? Yes.

You are a focking rube, man. Wake the fock up

I don't really mean anything about this hooker story. I should have posted in the other thread. I just mean all the ties, the hacking, etc.

Just like he was going to release info two weeks ago that ONLY HE KNEW which would DISPROVE Russian meddling in the election?

Did that ever happen? No. Did he then admit Russia had meddled in the election? Yes.

You are a focking rube, man. Wake the fock up

Did I say Russia didn't meddle? We are just going to have to wait until next week, then President Trump will handle it. Along with all the other mess that your boy is leaving behind.

Did I say Russia didn't meddle? We are just going to have to wait until next week, then President Trump will handle it. Along with all the other mess that your boy is leaving behind.

Holy fock, what a sad, little pathetic rube. I'm really very embarrassed for you

Yes, he will deal with Russia, whom he agrees is guilty, firmly on Friday....

by lifting all sanctions and punishments....because he thinks he will get along with Putin, in spite of never having had any contact with him. :thumbsup:

Look...another guy who doesn't understand the difference between CNN and Buzzfeed.

Oh I know the difference. Buzzfeed didn't give Hillary Clinton debate questions ahead of time.

What messes?

Yes, he will deal with Russia DNC, whom he agrees is guilty, firmly on Friday....

Just a reminder that the DNC is corrupt and heads should roll.

Oh I know the difference. Buzzfeed didn't give Hillary Clinton debate questions ahead of time.

Pow! Down goes Frazier!

Did I say Russia didn't meddle?

Initially you did, yes. Because Trump tweeted that it was FAKE NEWS! and you took that at face value even though Trump is an obvious idiot and a fraud. That's on you

Initially you did, yes. Because Trump tweeted that it was FAKE NEWS! and you took that at face value even though Trump is an obvious idiot and a fraud. That's on you

Reach. Anyhow, it's ok that Obama strives to have better relations with the murderous, brutal dictatorship in Cuba, but Trump can't even try to have better relations with Russia. So racist.

Which has zero to do with the conversation at hand.

A deflection...what a shock.

Holy fock, what a sad, little pathetic rube. I'm really very embarrassed for you

Who are you calling a rube? You're the one that fell for this golden shower/Russia has dirt on Trump garbage. You had the guy impeached already. You're no slicker than the pizza gate or birther crew. At least you feel shame, now you just have to admit it.

As I was for you when you voted for Hitlery. You really shouldn't be passing judgment on anyone else considering who you supported.

I like this one so much I'm going to bump it again.

• Like 1