Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Bradys pathetic, long winded facebook post denying everything.

Heres the transcript and link to the story. Basically he did nothing wrong, nothing happened, tis all just some made up thing. LOL sad that he has to resort to this. Even as a 10yr old kid I could suck it up and take my punishmnet like a man rather than tell my mom I didnt break the lamp when I was the only one in the room and the lamp was clearly broken.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tom-brady-blasts-nfl-s-decision-to-uphold-his-suspension-in-a-facebook-post-122107163.html

I am very disappointed by the NFL’s decision to uphold the 4 game suspension against me. I did nothing wrong, and no one in the Patriots organization did either.

Despite submitting to hours of testimony over the past 6 months, it is disappointing that the Commissioner upheld my suspension based upon a standard that it was “probable” that I was “generally aware” of misconduct. The fact is that neither I, nor any equipment person, did anything of which we have been accused. He dismissed my hours of testimony and it is disappointing that he found it unreliable.

I also disagree with yesterdays narrative surrounding my cellphone. I replaced my broken Samsung phone with a new iPhone 6 AFTER my attorneys made it clear to the NFL that my actual phone device would not be subjected to investigation under ANY circumstances. As a member of a union, I was under no obligation to set a new precedent going forward, nor was I made aware at any time during Mr. Wells investigation, that failing to subject my cell phone to investigation would result in ANY discipline.

Most importantly, I have never written, texted, emailed to anybody at anytime, anything related to football air pressure before this issue was raised at the AFC Championship game in January. To suggest that I destroyed a phone to avoid giving the NFL information it requested is completely wrong.

To try and reconcile the record and fully cooperate with the investigation after I was disciplined in May, we turned over detailed pages of cell phone records and all of the emails that Mr. Wells requested. We even contacted the phone company to see if there was any possible way we could retrieve any/all of the actual text messages from my old phone. In short, we exhausted every possibility to give the NFL everything we could and offered to go thru the identity for every text and phone call during the relevant time. Regardless, the NFL knows that Mr. Wells already had ALL relevant communications with Patriots personnel that either Mr. Wells saw or that I was questioned about in my appeal hearing. There is no “smoking gun” and this controversy is manufactured to distract from the fact they have zero evidence of wrongdoing.

I authorized the NFLPA to make a settlement offer to the NFL so that we could avoid going to court and put this inconsequential issue behind us as we move forward into this season. The discipline was upheld without any counter offer. I respect the Commissioners authority, but he also has to respect the CBA and my rights as a private citizen. I will not allow my unfair discipline to become a precedent for other NFL players without a fight.

Lastly, I am overwhelmed and humbled by the support of family, friends and our fans who have supported me since the false accusations were made after the AFC Championship game. I look forward to the opportunity to resume playing with my teammates and winning more games for the New England Patriots.

He's such a focking woman.

He's smart enough to know what this does to his legacy. So I'll give him credit there.

Did this need another thread?

Did you need another post? Ok ok, ill let you get some aloe for that burn...But yea I think todays big FB message from Tom deserves its own spotlight. Its another facet of the story worth highlighting.

Did you need another post? Ok ok, ill let you get some aloe for that burn...But yea I think todays big FB message from Tom deserves its own spotlight. Its another facet of the story worth highlighting.

Wrong. This will shortly become "yet another Brady thread" that some people will post in. :(

Wrong. This will shortly become "yet another Brady thread" that some people will post in. :(

How is every thread not just "a thread some people will post in."? thats what threads are. Im not trying to win a pulitzer here or get any "look at me isnt my thread kewl! Please only post about brady here pelase please oh pretty please!" credit here. Im just spotlighting the news of the day. Its not a serious enough matter to warrant some frowny face.

This will shortly become "yet another Brady thread" that some people will post in. :(

Can you prove it?

..."at he time he arranged for it's destruction.... "

Hi, this is Tom Brady, I'd like to schedule an appointment to have my cellphone trashed. 10:15? Yes, that will be fine. See you then."

Would you accept blame if the lamp wasn't broken?

..."at he time he arranged for it's destruction.... "

Hi, this is Tom Brady, I'd like to schedule an appointment to have my cellphone trashed. 10:15? Yes, that will be fine. See you then."

The entire case is concocting these conspiracies...

I just read some of his Wikipedia page. It confirms that he's a rich kid who went to a rich kids school who's now acting like a spoiled rich kid. 100% biotch. And didn't he cry during an interview not too long ago about his perceived struggles? Soft as a pillow. He never would have made it if he played when you coukd hit the QB. Crying on Facebook like a teenage girl after the prom.

I just read some of his Wikipedia page. It confirms that he's a rich kid who went to a rich kids school who's now acting like a spoiled rich kid. 100% biotch. And didn't he cry during an interview not too long ago about his perceived struggles? Soft as a pillow. He never would have made it if he played when you coukd hit the QB. Crying on Facebook like a teenage girl after the prom.

He is easily the most feminine football player I've ever seen. Michael Sam laughs at him.

he didn't deny wearing gay woman boots and dressing and acting like a humungous fruitcake :dunno:

He is easily the most feminine football player I've ever seen. Michael Sam laughs giggles at him.

Fixed

• Like 1

he didn't deny wearing gay woman boots and dressing and acting like a humungous fruitcake :dunno:

And apparently has the texting habits of a preteen girl.

And apparently has the texting habits of a preteen girl.

This. 10,000 texts in a few months? I don't think I've sent that many in my life.

This. 10,000 texts in a few months? I don't think I've sent that many in my life.

Ummmm, I'm going to give Brady a pass on this one. :unsure:

That is actually quite amazing. I don't even think my teenage niece texts that dam much. I'm a Brady supporter and Pats supporter. Do I believe he was aware that the footballs were being doctored? Yea. Do I believe he ordered them to be done so? No. I believe he liked them being doctored but wanted plausible deniability if they were caught. I also don't believe that he should have been forced to hand over his cellphone as that is personal information and not issued by the nfl. If it was a league phone issued then yes he should have handed it over. I also don't know who to believe when the nfl says he destroyed his phone and he says he got a replacement. The phone company should be able to print out all the data that was used with that phone so I would think the nfl would be able to get their hands on the information if they wanted it that bad.

In the end, I think his sentence should have been reduced but now they are taking the nfl to court over the preceedings which I do believe were a bit unfair. Goodall should not be the sole judge, jury, and executioner of this like he has been. That needs to be rectified immediately because the guy really is a scumbag. Good businessman cause since he has taken over the nfl has blown up bigger than it has been. But as a commissioner he really isn't great

In the end, I think his sentence should have been reduced but now they are taking the nfl to court over the preceedings which I do believe were a bit unfair. Goodall should not be the sole judge, jury, and executioner of this like he has been. That needs to be rectified immediately because the guy really is a scumbag. Good businessman cause since he has taken over the nfl has blown up bigger than it has been. But as a commissioner he really isn't great

Its a business so this is all that matters.

So, the guy who left his pregnant wife For Younger hotter supermodel Turns out to be a ? Wow, never saw that one coming!

Serious question, If nobody in the Patriots organization did anything wrong, Shouldn't brady be furious That the two equipment managers were fired for no reason?

Imagine 100k posts????

Serious question, If nobody in the Patriots organization did anything wrong, Shouldn't brady be furious That the two equipment managers were fired for no reason?

Maybe if The Deflator had done his job instead of working out so much trying to lose weight he'd still have a job. ;)

• Like 1

Can you prove it?

Between this post and now there are maybe 4 posts which are loosely tied to Facebook; the rest are yet another Brady thread. :(

That is actually quite amazing. I don't even think my teenage niece texts that dam much. I'm a Brady supporter and Pats supporter. Do I believe he was aware that the footballs were being doctored? Yea. Do I believe he ordered them to be done so? No. I believe he liked them being doctored but wanted plausible deniability if they were caught. I also don't believe that he should have been forced to hand over his cellphone as that is personal information and not issued by the nfl. If it was a league phone issued then yes he should have handed it over. I also don't know who to believe when the nfl says he destroyed his phone and he says he got a replacement. The phone company should be able to print out all the data that was used with that phone so I would think the nfl would be able to get their hands on the information if they wanted it that bad.

So you think two ball boys tampered with the balls without being ordered to do so?

what i dont get is people caring enough about brady to give him this much attention.

it's a pity that there are so many shallow weak souls in the world.

Would you accept blame if the lamp wasn't broken?

Without lamps, there'd be no light :mad: