Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Cory Booker molested me when I was an underaged boy. I'm going to find the courage to speak up about it in the Fall of 2019. I'll stay anonymous to protect my identity, but people need to know what he did.

I believe this 100%. I'm so sorry to hear. It's probably best that you didn't expose him when he was running for mayor or when he was running for congress It's probably good to wait until he runs for an even higher office.

You know, fondle is such a vague term. I really wish some of these women would come out with the deets. Same thing with grope and fondle. I still don't know the difference between all these terms.

I guess what I'm saying is it's really kind of hard to jerk off to such vague terms.

False as usual. Do you ever get tired of just flat out making ###### up?

As for this...it should be investigated as a serious matter...especially from someone who could sit on the highest court in the land and rule on things concerning women's bodies.

Call it dramatic and whatever...but its an important thing.

And quite crying about Obstruction righties...after what McConnell pulled you all have zero room to talk right now.

Cmon sho. This is bull crap. It makes the left look pathetic. Pulling back unprovable garbage from decades ago. Hell, he was probably a minor at the time anyway.

Its silly and ridiculous.

• Like 1

Did youuuuu know. dianne feinstein and nancy pelosi are NOT the same man? I thought there was some mrs doubtfire ###### going on all this time. Turns out they are 2 different women. Who knew.

:doh:

What use to confuse me was which California Senator was hot when she was young... her or Barbara Boxer. I'd seen an old pic of one of them in their youth and was :wub: . It was Boxer.

While I'm on the topic, for years and years, my favorite thing about Nancy Pelosi was that she had been Miss Lube Rack 1959. I'd seen the pic and figured she use to be hot so at least she had that going for her. Then, just last year, I found out that she never was Miss Lube Rack 1959 and that girl in the pic isn't her. So maybe I understand better why she's such a bitter, wicked sour puss.

Cmon sho. This is bull crap. It makes the left look pathetic. Pulling back unprovable garbage from decades ago. Hell, he was probably a minor at the time anyway.

Its silly and ridiculous.

Again...after what McConnel pulled nothing is pathetic anymore. And pathetic is Timmys false accusation.

This was important enough to have been given to the FBI and for them to insert it in his file. Sinceot wasnt a federal issue they correctly stated it was for local authorities.

What I also find sad and pathetic is for the most part when we see an actor accused people shun that actor and whine about Hollywood. And in most instances when we get accusations about a politician its brushed off and nothing comes of it (Frankem might be the exception there). Why are we holding entertainers to higher standards than our elected officials?

Sad and pathetic is the perfect description for anonymous unfounded rumor that has become a tenet of lefty attacks.

Again...after what McConnel pulled nothing is pathetic anymore. And pathetic is Timmys false accusation.

This was important enough to have been given to the FBI and for them to insert it in his file. Sinceot wasnt a federal issue they correctly stated it was for local authorities.

What I also find sad and pathetic is for the most part when we see an actor accused people shun that actor and whine about Hollywood. And in most instances when we get accusations about a politician its brushed off and nothing comes of it (Frankem might be the exception there). Why are we holding entertainers to higher standards than our elected officials?

Go away

• Like 1

:doh:

:first:

You know, it occurs to me that there are laws that certain people who hear an accusation of rape or attempted rape or assault are legally compelled to step forward regardless of what the victim expresses as her wishes.

I don't know the California laws. But, if Feinstein is going to have the FBI look into this? They sure ship better looking to that side of it as well. Because far as I can tell, at least in some circumstances and States Feinstein is guilty of a crime as well.

And, it's worth noting that the accuser who has now named herself admits that she brought this up in 2012 to her therapist and her husband.

I guess I can buy the bullshit that she was traumatized as a teenager all the way through her 20s. But now she's a noted professor, she's an adult, it's been at least 30 fuucking years. Why did she sit on this the last 6 years until the very last moment?

You know, it occurs to me that there are laws that certain people who hear an accusation of rape or attempted rape or assault are legally compelled to step forward regardless of what the victim expresses as her wishes.

I don't know the California laws. But, if Feinstein is going to have the FBI look into this? They sure ship better looking to that side of it as well. Because far as I can tell, at least in some circumstances and States Feinstein is guilty of a crime as well.

And, it's worth noting that the accuser who has now named herself admits that she brought this up in 2012 to her therapist and her husband.

I guess I can buy the bullshit that she was traumatized as a teenager all the way through her 20s. But now she's a noted professor, she's an adult, it's been at least 30 fuucking years. Why did she sit on this the last 6 years until the very last moment?

the FBI has already said they aren't looking into this. It's a nothing burger, again.

Just the left trying to throw as much ###### against the wall hoping and praying something sticks. Fortunately, the only thing that is sticking is the stink of desperation on the Dems.

Let me preface this by saying that if there's no solid way to substantiate her claim, I don't think it should be dignified and held against him in any way.

But, I don't understand when people don't understand how there could be non-nefarious reasons for 11th hour timing.

Imagine this actually happened to her as she states.

It wasn't until the last couple of years (being generous) that encounters which would have been written off as "no big deal"...realities that women should just expect and understand as going with the territory of being a woman, have been looked at with "wait a minute, we're normalizing disregard for a human being's autonomy because of their sex?...Maybe we shouldn't do that. Maybe we've been a**holes.." Now, personally, I think it's mostly disingenuous anyway, it's become convenient to have this "awakening"...the powers that be are not actually concerned about anyone's autonomy.

Anyway, because it's hard to prove these things by nature, and there was somewhat of an attitude that it's not a big deal even if it's true, women haven't been too keen on risking whatever resentment may come out of putting it out there, when it's going to be to no effect anyway. Looks like a losing proposition.

So imagine this actually happened to her. Society is now more 'woke.' This person has been nominated to the highest court of the land. She claims she didn't want to go public because she feared that it wouldn't matter that she shared it in the end, but her life would be upended for having done so. But this is her life, and if that actually happened to her, you know if you were her you would be facing a huge choice. It might seem like part of your purpose to put it out there. You know something that matters. It didn't matter, in that sense, like this, until now.

That makes sense. Not saying I believe her. And it is probably so hard to prove that, it in the end, it shouldn't be a factor. But I can understand the timing in a non-nefarious light.

Sad and pathetic is the perfect description for anonymous unfounded rumor that has become a tenet of lefty attacks.

Hilarious again coming from the Seth Rich Pizzagate Benghazi Obamas a Kenyan Muslim crowd.

Its been a tool in the rights toolbox as well. Equal opportunity stoopid.

The Joe Biden rule. Look it up.

Feinstein, Booker and Harris are a disgrace. I would prefer Mao, Castro and Pinochet.

I wouldn't go that far, but maybe I'd take 3 wiffs instead.

Feinstein shouid have to step down. She's a danger to the good order of the country at this point.

Yep hes D-O-N-E now. And thats a good thing for a multitude of reasons.

But to stay on topic, what he did is despicable and he should be thrown in jail. Yes, even 20 years later.

I am a womanizer, always have been. I sleep around A LOT and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I lie to women and tell them what they want to hear so I can get in those panties. I do it all the damn time.

BUT I have never once forced myself on a woman or have ever laid my hand on a woman. When I have sex with a woman, she definitely wants it. There is no question. I have been in situations where I was told to stop and in every single one of those situations I stopped. I begged and pleaded to continue after the fact but my hands were not touching the woman when I did so.

This dude is scum and deserves every bit of wrath he faces. He obviously loses the nomination now but he should lose more than that. He should lose his freedom for an extended period of time. JMTC

But knowing the trumptards here and the fact they support the buffoon that says I grab em by the puzzy because I can, its no wonder they are attacking the woman. You all probably a bunch of no puzzy getting mother fockers. Anyway, glad this fool going down. He too fockin religious anyway. Get your fockin bible out my government mother fockers!

Yep hes D-O-N-E now. And thats a good thing for a multitude of reasons.

But to stay on topic, what he did is despicable and he should be thrown in jail. Yes, even 20 years later.

I am a womanizer, always have been. I sleep around A LOT and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I lie to women and tell them what they want to hear so I can get in those panties. I do it all the damn time.

BUT I have never once forced myself on a woman or have ever laid my hand on a woman. When I have sex with a woman, she definitely wants it. There is no question. I have been in situations where I was told to stop and in every single one of those situations I stopped. I begged and pleaded to continue after the fact but my hands were not touching the woman when I did so.

This dude is scum and deserves every bit of wrath he faces. He obviously loses the nomination now but he should lose more than that. He should lose his freedom for an extended period of time. JMTC

But knowing the trumptards here and the fact they support the buffoon that says I grab em by the puzzy because I can, its no wonder they are attacking the woman. You all probably a bunch of no puzzy getting mother fockers. Anyway, glad this fool going down. He too fockin religious anyway. Get your fockin bible out my government mother fockers!

Done? :lol: :lol:

You're living in a pipe dream, buddy. He's NOT only NOT done, he's now guaranteed to be confirmed as everyone sees this unsubstantiated, baseless claim for what it is - a pathetic desperation attempt to smear a good man at the last minute, all because your side lost an election. The left and democrats are absolutely despicable. That is not even debatable at this point.

Whatever, I hope this at least starts a discussion. There has to be some kind of statute of limitations, some reasonable standard. First off, there was no sexual contact here as far as I've heard. He put his hand over her mouth and she made this huge leap that she feared for her life because of it? Yeah honey, I'm pretty sure that you're going to pass out first and then he's going to freak out. Miss just this typical female overwrought hyperbolic bullshit.

Oh my God! He pinched my butt cheek and I feared I'd never be able to have children!

will let her have her feelings. Her feelings are real. Her trauma is real if she thinks it's real.

Maybe we need a ridiculous case like this to helps for a conversation that brings us back towards a little bit of reality. We can't go shiit canning people for silly shiit they did in high school.

somehow this courageous woman found the will to survive for 3 fuucking decades and then some. She overcame the horrible adversity of, well I don't know being pushed into a room that she almost immediately escaped from?

What's next? We shiit can the Surgeon General for playing dodgeball too rough?

Rule of law has the matter for everyone. It has to apply for everyone. Due process, Witnesses, statute of limitations, the whole shebang. Think about if instead of women accusing men the same non rules and non standards apply to White accusing blacks. Well I know there's no Witnesses, but the apparent victim is white! And the apparent assailant is black! Well then, I've heard enough!

Whatever, I hope this at least starts a discussion. There has to be some kind of statute of limitations, some reasonable standard. First off, there was no sexual contact here as far as I've heard. He put his hand over her mouth and she made this huge leap that she feared for her life because of it? Yeah honey, I'm pretty sure that you're going to pass out first and then he's going to freak out. Miss just this typical female overwrought hyperbolic bullshit.

Did he? Can we even make THAT leap?

This is such a joke.

The claim is that he pinned her back-down on a bed and was groping her through her clothes, started to grind, and started to pull away at her clothes and one-piece bathing suit under them. She was escalating into a scream and he covered her mouth. His friend got involved physically to stop it I guess and he made them both tumble off the bed and she broke away at that point.

The claim is that he pinned her back-down on a bed and was groping her through her clothes, started to grind, and started to pull away at her clothes and one-piece bathing suit under them. She was escalating into a scream and he covered her mouth. His friend got involved physically to stop it I guess and he made them both tumble off the bed and she broke away at that point.

So hot

Well that's one version - that I hadn't heard. That's not what the friend says.

Volty, we haven't witnessed attacks on a President like this since Reagan. Eventually the press gave up because he turned everything around with his good natured humor and made them look like the jerkoffs they truly are. Plus America was flying on a world stage. Trump is handling it differently. That are still jerkoffs. America is ready to fly again

and It terrifies the left.

Well that's one version - that I hadn't heard. That's not what the friend says.

The first article I actually read about this was today. It was headlining the Daily Mail. Maybe part of her going public was giving details at the same time.

Volty, we haven't witnessed attacks on a President like this since Reagan. Eventually the press gave up because he turned everything around with his good natured humor and made them look like the jerkoffs they truly are. Plus America was flying on a world stage. Trump is handling it differently. That are still jerkoffs. America is ready to fly again

and It terrifies the left.

Oh geesus.

Apparently another moron who's born after the Clinton Fiasco. And I sure as fuuck aint talking about Benghazi.

Every night, Valerie Plame, Linda Tripp, blue dress, Monica, vast right-wing conspiracy blah blah blah.

if there's an increase in frequency on Trump it's like I've said a thousand times before. Trump should stop stepping on his own stupidity new cycles. Literally, people aren't done talking about the last dumb or inappropriate or just flat-out wrong tweet that he sent off before he sends off yet another round of idiotic tweets.

In that regard, he has nobody to blame but himself. The shitz in writing. It's pretty easy for anybody so motivated 2 fact check literally everything he puts in writing. Not to mention stupid he says at his rallies that ends up being completely false.

If Trump is sick of people going yard on him, he should stop throwing melon sized softballs literally every fuucking morning.

He does it because he loves the attention. And then he biitches because he doesn't get the attention that he wants. And then he wonders why people compare him to a five-year-old.

The first article I actually read about this was today. It was headlining the Daily Mail. Maybe part of her going public was giving details at the same time.

well yeah, because we certainly know the British press is known for their restraint.

NOTW anyone?

All kidding aside, thats some pretty sh!tty behavior IF he did it, regardless of his age.

The same thing happened to Clarence Thomas. The committee was done, then, at the last minute, Anita Hill came forward. Pause for another week of focked up hearings, then the vote.

It's so sad that these politicians manipulate feeble minded dullards like Shonuff with this stuff. They fall for it every time. They didn't think much of them. And Wiffle too.

• Like 1

The same thing happened to Clarence Thomas. The committee was done, then, at the last minute, Anita Hill came forward. Pause for another week of focked up hearings, then the vote.

And the right has cried about him ever since (but now its unfair)

Through this whole confirmation process theres been this theme of trying to stop the nomination by any means possible. Perhaps if that wasnt the case, and there werent 185 disruptions during last weeks hearings, a last minute accusation would be cause for pause. But the fact that this has been in a Democrats possession since July, and nobody from her own party was notified, it wasnt brought up during the 65 interviews Kavanaugh conducted with Senators, the 1,300 written questions that were submitted, or the 4 days of hearings, theres just too little to take seriously.

• Like 2

That debacle re-shaped (ruined) US corporate culture for good.