Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

$72 over a 4 year period I had read.

Thats why she went to therapy over this 6 years ago to one day make false accusations.

I guess she will have to authorize the release of the contents of those therapy sessions where she specifically names kavanaugh if we are to get to the bottom of this. Makes you wonder why she didn't say anything when he was up for a circuit court spot.

I dont like the timing...part of that is due to the victim not wanting to be named for so long.

But I find the actions of those saying so what if he did it and attacking the alleged victim far worse and more despicable and frankly par for the course for the faux macho Neanderthals on this board.

So clueless

Well there's good news and good news. She is sure to get more than her 15 Minutes of Fame on the various talk shows. And God damn, if there's one thing we know, women love attention more than they love oxygen food or love itself.

The other good news? Just ask Monica Lewinsky how's that working out for her?

look at what the Democrats did with Roy Moore's accuser. And he was a legitimate pervo. Have you heard diddly word one about her since the election? Just like this Broad, they used her and then dropped her like a hot rock.

better Stay on Stanford grounds.

I'm sorry, all this time? If it truly is such a personal trauma to you? Then you don't give a whether the guy is a waiter at Olive Garden or running for president.

I just read that this whores attorney claims it's not her client responsibility to corroborate her story ?

What in the fock ?

Cavanaugh denies it, willing to do so under oath.

Just dirty games from the whores and hacks on the left.

Shame on any of you for supporting this nonsense.

Shame shame shame

• Like 1

I just read that this whores attorney claims it's not her client responsibility to corroborate her story ?

What in the fock ?

Cavanaugh denies it, willing to do so under oath.

Just dirty games from the whores and hacks on the left.

Shame on any of you for supporting this nonsense.

Shame shame shame

Sick and pathetic that people like you do this calling her a ...just a complete jackass move.

Sick and pathetic that people like you do this calling her a ######...just a complete jackass move.

No one even knows if what she is claiming is true. 30 years ago?

Sick and pathetic that people like you do this calling her a ######...just a complete jackass move.

Seen people call the First Lady a prostitute and other things here and you didn't say boo.

Seen people call the First Lady a prostitute and other things here and you didn't say boo.

he's a hack ...this lady pulling this schit... move

You and RP are idiots...HTH

Maybe. But you still didn't say anything about the vile things said about the First Lady. Hack as they come. Deal with it.

so you believe her?

Why ?

so you believe her?

Why ?

I believe it should be looked into and immediately calling her a is the move of a jackass hack who is only doing so because the man is a Republican nominee.

I believe it should be looked into and immediately calling her a ###### is the move of a jackass hack who is only doing so because the man is a Republican nominee.

You really need help

Whatever happened to those couple Herman Cain ladies? CEO forever, Presidential candidate......wasnt until just after he led an Iowa straw poll then BAMN! #meetood

Gotta save em up for just the right time.

• Like 1

To be 15 and hammered she sure has a vivid memory.

I was thinking the same thing. It's possible that she got groped and it was by someone completely different. We all had nights where we thought someone did something and it was someone else.

Gotta save em up for just the right time.

Dianne Feinstein's been around the block a few times now and had the patience to pull it off.

This thread went as expected :mellow:

Surprised to see that Sho is the only one dumb enough to fall for this bullshit.

I know a handful of you hate Trump, nice to see you at least are able to set politics aside and distinguish between reality and fiction.

Surprised to see that Sho is the only one dumb enough to fall for this bullshit.

I know a handful of you hate Trump, nice to see you at least are able to set politics aside and distinguish between reality and fiction.

Yeah...Trump and the right really setting politics aside...is there ever anything you say that isn't bullshit?

Are you REALLY surprised?

Going back to what a 15-16 year old did. Hell, maybe 14. Same people who want to let every thug on earth out of jail. Disgusting creeps.

Anyone who uses the term "nothing burger" should be punched in the face in front of their family. :mad: :lol:

you wanna try it fatboy? :wave:

The stupidity of these two posts is more of a danger than anything.

There's nothing stupid about it, it's true. The left's PC bullsh!t will be the death of this Country unless it's stopped!!!

• Like 1

So the Democrats think this woman's story should be heard but when a public meeting is set, they're against it. Can't manage the details to feed the mushrooms on the left?

The democrats had some good momentum going into the mid-terms, depending on who you listen to. They are going all-in with this move in order to stop a Justice nominee based on an incorrect fear over Roe v Wade.

When kavanaugh clears this up next week, the liberals will just pretend this fiasco never happened.

The #metoo movement is in jeopardy of being marginalized over this.

The democrats had some good momentum going into the mid-terms, depending on who you listen to. They are going all-in with this move in order to stop a Justice nominee based on an incorrect fear over Roe v Wade.

When kavanaugh clears this up next week, the liberals will just pretend this fiasco never happened.

The #metoo movement is in jeopardy of being marginalized over this.

It already has been. The fact that it morphed into "believe every woman" pretty much killed any momentum it had. No one believes that except non-thinking, partisan hacks.

I'm actually surprised at trumps restraint so far. Somebody jerked is chain pretty hard. And that's good.

But also, I think the reason why he and his minions aren't too concerned is that there's about a dozen carbon copies of this guy the Federalist Society is already signed off on.

By agreeing to continue the hearing and delay the vote, they definitely have the moral High ground right now.

It already has been. The fact that it morphed into "believe every woman" pretty much killed any momentum it had. No one believes that except non-thinking, partisan hacks.

I said a long time ago that these guys were going to tear each other apart ultimately.

Saw a head line a few hours ago that the lunatic Rose McGowan and the Pervert Asia Argento are in open Warfare.

There's nothing stupid about it, it's true. The left's PC bullsh!t will be the death of this Country unless it's stopped!!!

Yes PC stuff is a danger...demonizing possible rape victims...is fine. Undermining the roll of the DIJ and press is normal too.

As I said...just flat out ignorant and dumb and this comment was even dumber than the first

Sorry, pal, but if you don't like hearing truth, logic and facts you can head over to footballgheys where you can live in the echo chamber with your girlfriend Sloturd. You guys are living together anyways, giving each other hysteria handies every time Trump tweets.

More gay Sho stuff.

What is it with you?

Yes PC stuff is a danger...demonizing possible rape victims...is fine. Undermining the roll of the DIJ and press is normal too.

As I said...just flat out ignorant and dumb and this comment was even dumber than the first

Fock her. She wants to play the victim card, anonymously, thirty-five years after the alleged fact? Zero sympathy. Either put your big girl panties on and confront the man openly, in a relevant time frame, or pound sand. And she started therapy twenty-nine years after allegedly NARROWLY AVOIDING being raped. Give me a focking break.

• Like 1

Oh, you might want to update your narrative Titans. She's not Anonymous anymore. And she's willing to testify openly in the hearing.

You know my view on stuff like this. But lets at least have the facts straight.

Still, it's a horrible precedent if in the absence of any new information, this guy doesn't go on the scotus.

Oh, you might want to update your narrative Titans. She's not Anonymous anymore. And she's willing to testify openly in the hearing.

You know my view on stuff like this. But lets at least have the facts straight.

Still, it's a horrible precedent if in the absence of any new information, this guy doesn't go on the scotus.

She only gave up her anonymity after reporters started poking around. She WANTED to be anonymous. She was forced to identify herself.

Fock her. She wants to play the victim card, anonymously, thirty-five years after the alleged fact? Zero sympathy. Either put your big girl panties on and confront the man openly, in a relevant time frame, or pound sand. And she started therapy twenty-nine years after allegedly NARROWLY AVOIDING being raped. Give me a focking break.

This again is why people dont come forward...because they get demonized...she talked about this years ago in therapy...she sent her letter months ago.

I think the demonization of possible victims is disgusting and far worse than this crying about PC.

Even though there was no rape, the allegations are still pretty bad.

I think a few things ... she's accusing the 17 y/o boy he was, not a 54 y/o man he is. Even if he did it back then, which is unprovable with no evidence, he was a kid and hasn't done anything like this in the ensuing 36 years. But then how can you take her word over his when it's all he said/she said with no evidence?

As we've seen, there's so much deep emotions over this nomination, consequently, providing a strong, strong motivation for somebody that knew him back in the day that opposes his nomination to thwart him by any means necessary even if that means coming forward and lying her ass off. Not saying she's a liar, just that there's no shortage of radical leftists that would have a massive incentive to lie.

• Like 1

Dont forget she was almost inadvertently murdered.

She only gave up her anonymity after reporters started poking around. She WANTED to be anonymous. She was forced to identify herself.

And why would she want that?

You have reporters falsely associating professor reviews to her...falsely claiming its because Kavanaughs Mom ruled against her parents in a foreclosure and calling her a and everything else people due to attack women who come forward.