Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Presidential vacations by the numbers:

Three states - Pennsylvania Wisconsin Michigan - decided the election. About 78,000 votes total. Pointing to the 3 million popular for Hillary doesn't mean anything or a dominate number of states for Trump. A lot can and will change in four years I'm guessing, but this go around it came down to those three states no matter how you try to spin it... For either side.

So the Feds should get involved in the tranny stuff, stay out of the weed, and leave sanctuary cities/states alone. Got it. And who says the left is crazy?

Three states - Pennsylvania Wisconsin Michigan - decided the election. About 78,000 votes total. Pointing to the 3 million popular for Hillary doesn't mean anything or a dominate number of states for Trump. A lot can and will change in four years I'm guessing, but this go around it came down to those three states no matter how you try to spin it... For either side.

You go right to hell!

You go right to hell!

out of 136 million votes it really came down to those 78,000... Pretty crazy when you think about it.

out of 136 million votes it really came down to those 78,000... Pretty crazy when you think about it.

Well, you're forgetting about the 3 Million fake votes.

You'd think if you're going to rig an election, you'd make

sure you were covered in the key electoral states.

Well, you're forgetting about the 3 Million fake votes.

You'd think if you're going to rig an election, you'd make

sure you were covered in the key electoral states.

Exactly

Trump and the tards want to leave bathrooms to the states, but not which states legalize mj.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/expect-greater-enforcement-of-marijuana-laws-under-trump-spicer-says-2017-02-23

“I do believe that you’ll see greater enforcement of [recreational marijuana],” Spicer told reporters during the daily White House press briefing. “There’s two distinct issues here: medical marijuana and recreational marijuana. I think when you see something like the opioid addiction crisis blossoming in so many states around this country, the last thing we should be doing is encouraging people.

“The states where [medical marijuana] is allowed, in accordance with the appropriations rider, have set forth a process to administer and regulate that usage, versus recreational marijuana. That’s a very, very different subject.”

I think it's gonna be tough to stop the weed train for the most part. The feds don't have the resources to do much besides talk the talk.

I think it's gonna be tough to stop the weed train for the most part. The feds don't have the resources to do much besides talk the talk.

Maybe he can ban all munchies too. No is going to want to smoke weed with nothing to munch on afterwards.

in

You and other democrats think it's still all about Trump. Its a movement now.

Up until the last minute and the FBI emails story - Hill had a comfortable lead. Even most of those on the Right had pretty much conceded her victory - including you... It's hardly a "Movement' - it was a last second shift that did it.. Pull it off again, with 4 more years - then you can talk about a movement. Or at least win the Popular vote before you start printing the Movement t-shirts.

All of a sudden golfing doesnt matter to the hardcore rights of the bored. Never fails. 8 years of bitching now its all fine.

Supreme spin artists at work.

Pennsylvania by 0.7 percentage points, Wisconsin by 0.7 points, Michigan by 0.2 points

Pennsylvania by 0.7 percentage points, Wisconsin by 0.7 points, Michigan by 0.2 points

Permanent majority baby.

Nah. Check out the house and senate and the states. Sure HRC lost the election, but the far left loons are what really did her in. Trump had nothing going for him. So many republicans in states like Cali and NY don't even bother to vote for President.

Sure. And there are, conversely, a lot of liberals in Texas and the rest of the sh!t belt who don't bother to vote at all.

Sure. And there are, conversely, a lot of liberals in Texas and the rest of the sh!t belt who don't bother to vote at all.

Cali and the northeast have a lot more people. HRC won NYC 9-1. Trust me; there are more than 10% republicans in NY. It's a city that had a republican mayor for 20 years straight. And it's not so long ago that NY had a republican GOV,

Cali and the northeast have a lot more people. HRC won NYC 9-1. Trust me; there are more than 10% republicans in NY. It's a city that had a republican mayor for 20 years straight. And it's not so long ago that NY had a republican GOV,

Makes sense, NYC knows Trump better than most places do.

Sure. And I can tell you, having lived in the south my whole life, there are more liberals there than the electoral numbers would show.

Point being nobody knows what the numbers would actually produce in a non gerrymandered, non electoral college system.

Makes sense, NYC knows Trump better than most places do.

The Right has conveniently gone silent on this... But boy how they sang from the rooftops and reminded all that Gore lost his home state of Tennessee...

The Right has conveniently gone silent on this... But boy how they sang from the rooftops and reminded all that Gore lost his home state of Tennessee...

If Gore had won a state that elected him to the Senate he would have been President. New York did not elect Trump to any office. Plus he won. Don't see any comparison at all. :dunno:

And the left is silent about who didn't turn out to vote when Gore lost his home state. And when Kerry lost Ohio. And when HRC lost Michigan. If they don't color up the ticket next time expect the same results.

And the left is silent about who didn't turn out to vote when Gore lost his home state. And when Kerry lost Ohio. And when HRC lost Michigan. If they don't color up the ticket next time expect the same results.

Trump is doing a fine job of coloring up the ticket for them.

Trump is doing a fine job of coloring up the ticket for them.

Orange is already taken. You're out of luck.

Orange is already taken. You're out of luck.

pity response. Since I know you were giggling like a schoolgirl when you posted it. Good one, Ross

pity response. Since I know you were giggling like a schoolgirl when you posted it. Good one, Ross

When you see Trump constantly ridiculed for his orange-ness, that has to make you feel like a complete loser jackass, right? No wonder you hate him so much.

We elected a fat dude with a combover and spray tan who married a hooker. Is anybody really surprised that he's lazy too?

We elected a fat dude with a combover and spray tan who married a hooker. Is anybody really surprised that he's lazy too?

Newbie got elected? Elected for what? Oh.............you didn't say frosted tips. Muh-bad.

And the left is silent about who didn't turn out to vote when Gore lost his home state.

No they're not. Had W not gone running to the courts to stop voting recounts you would of heard that as being the reason Gore lost - which it was.. But the Right has an inferiority complex, always giving their resume to justify and impress people.. Just take a swim thru the topics on the first page of this board.

No they're not. Had W not gone running to the courts to stop voting recounts you would of heard that as being the reason Gore lost - which it was.. But the Right has an inferiority complexes complex, always giving their resume to justify and impress people.. Just take a swim thru the topics on the first page of this board.

Nope. If the black vote had turned out in Tennessee, Florida wouldn't haven't mattered. Democrats have a hard time recognizing why the lose.

Nope. If the black vote had turned out in Tennessee, Florida wouldn't haven't mattered. Democrats have a hard time recognizing why the lose.

It's been 8 years since they did. Maybe you forgot they're was a gap between the train wreck of W and now.

And if the black vote would have just stayed home in Ohio, instead of some of them voting for Bush, Kerry would have won Ohio and beat bush. Bet you don't know why a good chunk of black Ohio voters went for Bush.

And if the black vote would have just stayed home in Ohio, instead of some of them voting for Bush, Kerry would have won Ohio and beat bush. Bet you don't know why a good chunk of black Ohio voters went for Bush.

I will admit, I don't really remember why.. Or that Bush did so well with blacks in general - did he? .... I was shocked he did win over Kerry - but I understood the rally mentality behind him and 9/11... I am mostly shocked more didn't hold W hugely responsible for letting it happen right under his nose.. But Righties are as naive and stupid as their counterparts, so.

I will admit, I don't really remember why.. Or that Bush did so well with blacks in general - did he? .... I was shocked he did win over Kerry - but I understood the rally mentality behind him and 9/11... I am mostly shocked more didn't hold W hugely responsible for letting it happen right under his nose.. But Righties are as naive and stupid as their counterparts, so.

Black churches mobilized for the bush vote because of gay marriage. But it was the right funding those voter drives. And probably paying the ministers off.

Black churches mobilized for the bush vote because of gay marriage. But it was the right funding those voter drives. And probably paying the ministers off.

For the record, I don't have any grand illusions that Gore would of prevented 9/11 either. He was there when Billy let that plan hatch and train right under their noses, Gore would of been as just as gullible too.. But 2 things for sure: Iraq never happens under Gore, and W was a stain on the Republican Party - Obama was their own damn fault.

For the record, I don't have any grand illusions that Gore would of prevented 9/11 either. He was there when Billy let that plan hatch and train right under their noses, Gore would of been as just as gullible too.. But 2 things for sure: Iraq never happens under Gore, and W was a stain on the Republican Party - Obama was their own damn fault.

I agree. But if you think about it , the country has been rejecting Bill Clinton since he left office. The media and the baby boomers love him, but the country doesn't. He couldn't get his VP elected against a retarded person, and he couldn't get his wife lost to a junior senator feminine black man, and a game show host.

But Ernie Els was in the South African Army or something, so he counts as a world leader though.

He got struck by lightning. Bad example.

Exactly; because there would have been too many focus groups with the U.N. on how best to ratchet down the violence with Al-queda much less any other dictator out there.

Just how emboldened would the World's terrorists be had the attacks of 9/11 occurred and a limp d!ck Gore came forward not only to offer apologies to Al-qaeda but to the world for our contributions to Global Warming. But since he invented the internet maybe he could invent a time machine say.......out of a Delorean then go back to ask UBL to pretty please not attack us.

Exactly; because there would have been too many focus groups with the U.N. on how best to ratchet down the violence with Al-queda much less any other dictator out there.

Just how emboldened would the World's terrorists be had the attacks of 9/11 occurred and a limp d!ck Gore came forward not only to offer apologies to Al-qaeda but to the world for our contributions to Global Warming. But since he invented the internet maybe he could invent a time machine say.......out of a Delorean then go back to ask UBL to pretty please not attack us.

Please, share with us how Iraq is connected to 9/11.

• Like 1

Or maybe bcoz Gore wouldn't of had a Bullshiit alternative motive to go into Iraq.. Maybe Gore actually would of listened to Richard Clarke - screaming at him the target was not Iraq, that they had nothing to do with it. Maybe Gore doesn't force a General Powell in front of the UN for some Bullshiit snake oil salesman speech.. Maybe all those things happen - and we have a few more thousand soldiers alive and a few more billion dollars in the bank today... Maybe.