Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Of these three...

Which do we like? :huh: This will be the main bath of the house.

#1 https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00I5SEKHS/ref=aw_wl_ov_dp_1_1?colid=246URYJROCN4Z&coliid=I1JUGXSY4C1FMO

#2 https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NO6E71K/ref=aw_wl_ov_dp_1_2?colid=246URYJROCN4Z&coliid=IXFNWVWKPW2I0&vs=1

#3 https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005H7YRM8/ref=aw_wl_ov_dp_1_3?colid=246URYJROCN4Z&coliid=I90FPXJT0ID94

I don't mind them all actually, but I am somewhat drawn to the grey. Might be a nice neutral gray on the walls...decent matching LVT. Sorta getting bored with the beiges.

Big day tomorrow. We're supposed to go look at tile at the Home Depots. Don't know if we'll have enough time! :lol:

Obviously it's going to be whichever the wife likes. She will ask your opinion but it's rhetorical. She will already know which one she likes when she asks you.

Fwiw, 3 is hideous and the other 2 are fine.

definitely no 2

no 3 looks too old fashioned, will be very hard to mix things around

no 2 is a nice neutral still class looking and modern, than can over the years, be accesorized so many different ways and colors

I just saw its espresso, that limits it a bit but not too much

me we are going with

https://www.google.com/search?q=dark+gray+bathroom+vanity&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWxe7GmJnSAhVP7mMKHUr9CmUQ_AUICSgC&biw=1920&bih=950#imgrc=CExS6CxseMkPAM:

something similar to that look in the master

The first two look like old dressers. Couldn't you just go to goodwill and pick one up for 10 bucks?

I'd keep looking. Also, I don't think I'd buy one off of Amazon. 1 review. I don't think Amazon specializes in this stuff. Why not Home Depot website?

I'd keep looking. Also, I don't think I'd buy one off of Amazon. 1 review. I don't think Amazon specializes in this stuff. Why not Home Depot website?

Looking more at styles. We will probably hit up Home Depot or Lowes for sure.

Am I only one that thinks #3 is the way to go? It will withstand the test of time, its classy, the other two are completely average.

• Like 1

Am I only one that thinks #3 is the way to go? It will withstand the test of time, its classy, the other two are completely average.

3 is horrible. What's up with all the tiny little drawers? You'd spend an hour in the bathroom just trying to find the toothpaste.

i tend to like more rustic pieces so I prefer #3 (but not the artwork). while i like the mirrors in 1 & 2, i do not like the handles...looks plain and sterile to me.

FWIW...............my wife and I just redid our master bath and put something similar in there. Don't be surprised these things (especially #3) might not be real wood (other than compressed wood fibers or w/e).

We went with a vanity with drawers and it's working out pretty good. Keeps your wife's sh!t from overflowing so much into your side.

Make sure you seal the counter top and bathroom tile with a high quality sealer. Another tip if you're doing a glass shower and/or door; use RainX on it about once a month. Don't use bleach cleaners on the tile or shower (if tiled) as it might remove the tile sealer.

Depends on what else is being put in there.

If they're doing trendy tiles elsewhere, #3 would be the worst. If they're doing something more traditional (which is what my wife and I did) then #3 IMO would match up better.