Sign in to follow this  
edjr

TRUMP rescinds DACA

Millions have been put into trying to verify that stuff and yet no one except Buzzfeed would publish it.

That should tell you all you need to know about it's validity. Your hack nature won't allow you to see the logic of that statement.

Ive posted the link of the parts that have been verified. You can google it if you want. The existence of the dossier that buzzfeed published is not in question. They were the only one to publish it...for many reasons others linked inlybto buzzfeed publishing it. May have to do with how they came about obtaining it.

What does buzzfeed being the first to publish it have anythjng to do with its validity?

The fact that the Intel community had to brief the president on it...the fact that many items in the dossier have been corroborated at this point tells me what I need to know about some of it so far being quite valid...others at this point simply unproven.

Probably better to move this to the Russian thread rather than further deflect in this one.

Gollum mad. Gollum dirty. Gollum make your bobbum hurty!

Seems right in line with your maturity level.

Gollum doesn't realize how dumb he keeps sounding every time he posts :lol:

God I admire you.

"If I only had a brain. I would tell you why everyone thinks I'm stupid. If I only had a brain" - Gollum

maybe should change his name to scarecrow :lol:

"If I only had a brain. I would tell you why everyone thinks I'm stupid. If I only had a brain" - Gollum

maybe should change his name to scarecrow :lol:

You're struggling hard here Dj...it's past your nap time.

Gollum mad. Gollum dirty. Gollum make your bobbum hurty!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure thing scarecrow

Tell us again how not holding DACA kids responsible for their parents actions is a bad thing because you feel bad as a white guy because of a 3 year old quote from Chris Rock.

:lol:

Tell us again how not holding DACA kids responsible for their parents actions is a bad thing because you feel bad as a white guy because of a 3 year old quote from Chris Rock.

:lol:

Every thread goes off the main thread topic. Suddenly, you're a staunch Dudley Do Right and want to focus on DACA. Get over it chump. Threads do that. You wanting to stick to DACA now just shows what a focking tool you are. You won't answer questions and deflect with "what's this got to do with it?" "show me a link that says blah blah blah" "your links are bias" and so on and so on and so on.. You're pathetic.

Every thread goes off the main thread topic. Suddenly, you're a staunch Dudley Do Right and want to focus on DACA. Get over it chump. Threads do that. You wanting to stick to DACA now just shows what a focking tool you are. You won't answer questions and deflect with "what's this got to do with it?" "show me a link that says blah blah blah" "your links are bias" and so on and so on and so on.. You're pathetic.

In a Slo Nutt shell, you nailed him.

Pathetic would be whining about reparations as if it's relevant to anythjng in today's world.

DACA was on shaky legal ground and had legal threats from Republican states' attorney generals and needed to be codified by Congress. All the aggression on the Left about the process shows just how clueless the Lefties really are. I guess it is hard for a Totalitarian to understand how the process works.

#slohagfish

• Like 1

Sho, you are by far and away, the biggest liberal on this board. Please, please, just admit it. You back every single liberal position. You defend every single liberal argument. You are NO libertarian. No matter what you say.

You are still a know it all, last word getting, my links better then yours zealot. Jesus dude. Let some stuff go. You destroy threads that have promise. You don't have to reply to every single focking comment. You are not the fact police. You are not the moral authority. It's not your job to correct every focking post. Take a focking breath!

• Like 1

Sho, you are by far and away, the biggest liberal on this board. Please, please, just admit it. You back every single liberal position. You defend every single liberal argument. You are NO libertarian. No matter what you say.

You are still a know it all, last word getting, my links better then yours zealot. Jesus dude. Let some stuff go. You destroy threads that have promise. You don't have to reply to every single focking comment. You are not the fact police. You are not the moral authority. It's not your job to correct every focking post. Take a focking breath!

I admit I lean left socially.

Calling me the biggest liberal in a board of fat right posters isn't saying much.

I don't back every liberal position...or defend every liberal argument. That is an inaccurate statement.

Not sure where some keep getting libertarian. Not sure I have said anything about that in several years. I lean more towards some libertarian positions than I do straight in democrat or GOP.

The last word argument is foolish as well. I respond to posts addressed to me. Not all...but if an incorrect argument is made or claim about me I will respond. As does just about everyone here.

My links are better? Well, I typically provide them, unlike some. Since you are bringing that up in this thread...do you believe the Chris Rock link was anything more than djgb googling something to find it? He had no clue about that quite when he made his first claim that I questioned.

As for the rest of this thread...not one against DACA has made a legitimate argument for ending it...nothing fact based.

It's been a good program that has contributed positively to the country and economy.

And blame me all you want...rather than those who piled in with irrelevant crap about reparations and all after I dare question djgb's woe is the white man post.

Don't act as if you side with them for any other reason than they are right leaning like you are.

I've been at weddings where I end up sitting next to the Shonuff type. Those are the weddings that I dance at.

I admit I lean left socially.

Calling me the biggest liberal in a board of fat right posters isn't saying much.

I don't back every liberal position...or defend every liberal argument. That is an inaccurate statement.

Not sure where some keep getting libertarian. Not sure I have said anything about that in several years. I lean more towards some libertarian positions than I do straight in democrat or GOP.

The last word argument is foolish as well. I respond to posts addressed to me. Not all...but if an incorrect argument is made or claim about me I will respond. As does just about everyone here.

My links are better? Well, I typically provide them, unlike some. Since you are bringing that up in this thread...do you believe the Chris Rock link was anything more than djgb googling something to find it? He had no clue about that quite when he made his first claim that I questioned.

As for the rest of this thread...not one against DACA has made a legitimate argument for ending it...nothing fact based.

It's been a good program that has contributed positively to the country and economy.

And blame me all you want...rather than those who piled in with irrelevant crap about reparations and all after I dare question djgb's woe is the white man post.

Don't act as if you side with them for any other reason than they are right leaning like you are.

But see, I'm not right leaning. I'm left leaning. But you, you make middle of the road seem hard left. You are a leftist if I've ever seen one. Just admit it. I admit where I am. You hide under this argument that you are independent. NO FOCKING WAY are you anything other then left.

I've never seen anyone so vehemently defend every leftist stance. Ever. You are the very definition of a Hillary apologist.

But see, I'm not right leaning. I'm left leaning. But you, you make middle of the road seem hard left. You are a leftist if I've ever seen one. Just admit it. I admit where I am. You hide under this argument that you are independent. NO FOCKING WAY are you anything other then left.

I've never seen anyone so vehemently defend every leftist stance. Ever. You are the very definition of a Hillary apologist.

Whatever you say crack...enjoy your night.

Whatever you say crack...enjoy your night.

Sorry but he is correct and you are delusional. "Lean left" is a joke. Hell, I lean left on some social issues. I challenge you to find one person here who thinks you "lean left". :thumbsup:

Sorry but he is correct and you are delusional. "Lean left" is a joke. Hell, I lean left on some social issues. I challenge you to find one person here who thinks you "lean left". :thumbsup:

I challenge you to find where I give a .

I know where I stand...I know how I vote and what I support.

Do you really think this board right now is anythjng but a very right leaning place? If not far right?

I challenge you to find where I give a ######.

I know where I stand...I know how I vote and what I support.

Do you really think this board right now is anythjng but a very right leaning place? If not far right?

Well, you clearly give a $#@!. And you have no self-awareness whatsoever; perhaps you are on the autism scale?

Sure, with Newbie committing suicide by cop this board is leaning right. But you've been off the deep end left for your entire time here.

Well, you clearly give a $#@!. And you have no self-awareness whatsoever; perhaps you are on the autism scale?

Sure, with Newbie committing suicide by cop this board is leaning right. But you've been off the deep end left for your entire time here.

This board has leaned right for a while...way right.

To the complete nutjob side.

Dominated by fools like Cdub and Filthy.

You think they are anything mainstream as conservatives?

My entire time here? So when I was defending Bush from ridiculous things...I was doing so from the left?

Ive asked many times what are my left or far left thoughts in policy? Never an actual answer.

Defense from the ridiculous behavior of the far right in this board...isn't actually a far left position.

Again...the extreme right bias of this board clouds you all very much.

And tiuball

Mistake paying a lot as giving a what you think...or being mad, or unhinged, or frothing at the mouth...

I challenge you to find where I give a ######.

A. You respond to EACH and EVERY post therefore you care.
B. You are so far left ANYONE else here appears right leaning/far right. That's including your a$$munching meathead ban hammer buddy.

A. You respond to EACH and EVERY post therefore you care.

B. You are so far left ANYONE else here appears right leaning/far right. That's including your a$$munching meathead ban hammer buddy.

A. Posting doesnot equal caring what you all think of where I lean.

B. Factually incorrect. What are my far left beliefs or policies I support? This board is very right leaning...its quite obvious.

A. Posting doesnot equal caring what you all think of where I lean.

B. Factually incorrect. What are my far left beliefs or policies I support? This board is very right leaning...its quite obvious.

It's not our fault that your comrades in arms left for their safe spaces or cant control themselves.

A man accused of killing a South Carolina high school student had been protected from deportation under the DACA program, U.S. officials confirmed to Fox News Thursday evening.

Daniel De Jesus Rangel-Sherrer, 19, is accused of murder, kidnapping and possession of a weapon during a violent crime in connection with the death of 18-year-old Diana Martinez-Gonzalez.

Martinez-Gonzalez, a junior at Greenville High School, was found dead in a wooded area Oct. 4. Officials said she had been forced into the woods and shot multiple times in the head.

"Immediately upon contact, [Rangel-Sherrer] confessed to one of the deputies," Greenville County Sheriff Will Lewis told reporters.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/12/illegal-alien-accused-murdering-teen-girl-was-in-daca-program.html

It's March 5th and the Democrats treated DACA like they treat black people. They totally forgot about them while they virtue signaled and gun grabbed.

@realDonaldTrump

Its March 5th and the Democrats are nowhere to be found on DACA. Gave them 6 months, they just dont care. Where are they? We are ready to make a deal!

@realDonaldTrump

Its March 5th and the Democrats are nowhere to be found on DACA. Gave them 6 months, they just dont care. Where are they? We are ready to make a deal!

Yup. The Dems care about as much about Illegals as they do black people and blue collar workers. And the Lemmings keep following.

• Like 1

Yup. The Dems care about as much about Illegals as they do black people and blue collar workers. And the Lemmings keep following.

Lemmings would be the fools believing a Trump tweet.

Preach on

biggest phonies ever. Its great, they haven't learnt a thing. :lol:

It's March 5th and the Democrats treated DACA like they treat black people. They totally forgot about them while they virtue signaled and gun grabbed.

Well, to be fair, there were no elections going on so it's okay they got ignored. Only when they need votes do they pretend to care and the virtue signalling is in full effect.

Here's the proof. Liberals don't give a sh1t about these people. They ONLY give a sh1t when they can earn maximum virtue signal points. March 5th came and passed and they did nothing.

And they wonder way nobody takes them seriously.

They realized that when the other side says the democrats are more concerned with illegals than American citizens it doesn't play well. Too late.

They realized that when the other side says the democrats are more concerned with illegals than American citizens it doesn't play well. Too late.

San Fran Mayor...............dimes out ICE so rapists, murderers, etc are all free to keep on molesting her city's legal citizens.