Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Disappearance of Mollie Tibbets-Iowa

Well, Elizabeth Warren is right that the child seperation policy on the border was a really bad idea. The thing of it is, the Trump administration agreed with her and changed the policy not long after the uproar over it began. So the policy was changed and the family immigration problem is being handled in a more humane manner.

In the mean time, it was a good month for the Dems to stir bad publicity on Trump. They had a nice wedge issue an a nice anti-Trump wave and so now, even though the issues is dead, it doesn't behoove them to let it go. By continuing to talk about it, you can confuse people into thinking that the policy is still in effect.

Bullsh!t. The thread had 3-4 pages before anyone even knew it was an illegal. No one was even thinking illegal, this should be an ah-ha moment for the left but it isn't.

A-ha for what? Nobody said all immigrants are model citizens. Some are even rapists and murderers.

It's terrible the girl died, period.

A-ha for what? Nobody said all immigrants are model citizens. Some are even rapists and murderers.

It's terrible the girl died, period.

But it's preventable, that's the issue. Why are we intentionally making our society less safe? For what reason?

• Like 1

But it's preventable, that's the issue. Why are we intentionally making our society less safe? For what reason?

As you have said many times...a brown person is most likely voting Dem. Theyve lost the middle class working white guy.

Liberal media all downplaying Tibbetts death. LOL. They've got to. Their side needs the votes of minorities and the votes of the illegals they hope to get through the system. A vote is a hell of a lot more important than the death of white girl -- from Iowa of all places.

Another sub-topic:
I was asked by a friend "Why has the Mollie Tibbetts story been front and center the past month, while other missing people aren't.

My answer, (and he agreed):

Because its not the norm. Its not how rural America rolls. If this is inner city, its common, like the 3rd dude that was shot and killed last Tuesday in Chicago.

Because they will vote Dem. That's all they (The politicians) care about.

Are we? I haven't looked into it too much, but this article points to crime being lower among illegals.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1060792002

It's just one case. People pick and choose which individual stories support their narrative.

Are we? I haven't looked into it too much, but this article points to crime being lower among illegals.

It's just one case. People pick and choose which individual stories support their narrative.

But they are still here illegaly and commiting crimes. What's your point?

Are you saying that you are against illegal immigration because the total number of crimes in the US increases as a result?

I think he means, meh its not that many so why care, these are potential votes we are talking about. What's a few innocent Americans dying worth when compared to getting votes.

Are you saying that you are against illegal immigration because the total number of crimes in the US increases as a result?

I don't get these type of responses, he is against illegal immigration because it's illegal..

Senseless murders like this one can be prevented.

It's really that simple.

• Like 1

I think he means, meh its not that many so why care, these are potential votes we are talking about. What's a few innocent Americans dying worth when compared to getting votes.

No I'm saying if the crime rate among illegals is lower than the rest of the US, then they are actually bringing the crime rate in the US down. In that case, crime shouldn't be a driving factor in your reasoning to be against illegal immigration.

If you stop anyone from being here illegally, you will lower crime. It's a fact. Sure you lose some twist & pull grapefruit pickers but you save American lives. 1 American death is too many for people with common sense. For Democrats, it's all about votes. They don't care about Americans. As an independent voter, it will take a lot for me to move that way again. For one, they will have to come out fully against illegal immigration.

FOCK YEAH!!!!! What the is wrong with you? You are fuckin saying that you are ok with more crime. That is completely up in the head.

No I'm saying if the crime rate among illegals is lower than the rest of the US, then they are actually bringing the crime rate in the US down. In that case, crime shouldn't be a driving factor in your reasoning to be against illegal immigration.

One crime is one crime that is stopped if you don't let them in. How can you not comprehend that?

I don't get these type of responses, he is against illegal immigration because it's illegal..

Senseless murders like this one can be prevented.

It's really that simple.

I'm also against illegal immigration, but not because of a single murder. That's just sensationalism.

One crime is one crime that is stopped if you don't let them in. How can you not comprehend that?

I put more value in crime rate than I do the total number of crimes. I'm not going to look at the total number of crimes committed to determine if the US is safer than Haiti. I'm going to look at the crime rate.

It sounds like you are more against population increase than illegal immigration.

Liberals aren't religious in the traditional sense. But their devotion to the leftist cause Is no different than fanatic religious morons, like Muslims. If they only knew how utterly foolish they sound to normals. They will defend anything the right and Trump are against at this point. Their devotion has replaced religion.

Check those in prison for violent crimes. Take pictures. Look up prison stats.

Go by the eye test, not by the "will they get us votes" test.

Liberals aren't religious in the traditional sense. But their devotion to the leftist cause Is no different than fanatic religious morons, like Muslims. If they only knew how utterly foolish they sound to normals. They will defend anything the right and Trump are against at this point. Their devotion has replaced religion.

What does any of this have to do with crime being lower among illegals?

Check those in prison for violent crimes. Take pictures. Look up prison stats.

Go by the eye test, not by the "will they get us votes" test.

You are saying use the eye test in a prison instead of a link from a news source to determine the crime rate?

Righties aren't religious in the traditional sense. But their devotion to the right wing cause Is no different than fanatic religious morons, like Muslims. If they only knew how utterly foolish they sound to normals. They will defend anything the right and Trump are for at this point. Their devotion has replaced religion.

Interesting take on things...

Blacks commit and minorities commit the most crimes and most blacks and minorities are Democrat. How is that even possible?

Blacks commit and minorities commit the most crimes and most blacks and minorities are Democrat. How is that even possible?

How is what possible?

What does any of this have to do with crime being lower among illegals?

It's not. Well it is if you include non-violent crimes. I'm not in fear of someone cheating on their taxes or shoplifting. Pro tip: Crime stats are bullshit for the most part. Sliced and diced and put in a blender until it comes out the way the government wants it. Go check your federal incarceration stats and see who's actually in prison. Illegals far outpace their place in the population. Pro tip2- Local and state authorities don't always report the immigration status of their prisoners. Don't know if you knew that.

I would probably factor in that the minority of blacks and other minorities who are committing most crimes are not voters.

I would probably factor in that the minority of blacks and other minorities who are committing most crimes are not voters.

lol

Wow...

It's not. Well it is if you include non-violent crimes. I'm not in fear of someone cheating on their taxes or shoplifting. Pro tip: Crime stats are bullshit for the most part. Sliced and diced and put in a blender until it comes out the way the government wants it. Go check your federal incarceration stats and see who's actually in prison. Illegals far outpace their place in the population. Pro tip2- Local and state authorities don't always report the immigration status of their prisoners. Don't know if you knew that.

If violent crime statistics are what you're after, then maybe this link will suffice. Again, lower among illegals:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/undocumented-aliens-violent-crime-murder-statistics-data-2018-8

Wow...

Yeah, Brad isn't well versed on the subject. Doesn't stop him from bloviating on it though. He got his info handed to him from a biased media.

If violent crime statistics are what you're after, then maybe this link will suffice. Again, lower among illegals:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/undocumented-aliens-violent-crime-murder-statistics-data-2018-8

Are you retarded? Also Business Insider is a joke.

I forgot his name but I am sure he is on here: https://www.businessinsider.com/authors

There is a content editor there, some Asian dude. He pretty much decided what was on the front page of BI (this is back in 2016), anyways he taught a workshop in San Diego Social Media Marketing Conference right in the heat of the election Hillary vs. Trump all this dude could talk about is how much hated Trump and didn't even really teach his workshop. A lot of their employees are immigrants.

I put more value in crime rate than I do the total number of crimes. I'm not going to look at the total number of crimes committed to determine if the US is safer than Haiti. I'm going to look at the crime rate.

It sounds like you are more against population increase than illegal immigration.

I think that the crime rate data in that report is suspect. Even so, you can't purely look at crime rate. You do need to look at the total number of crimes because having too many focking people can contribute to problems.

If I have 100,000,000 people (I know we have more) and their crime rate is .002, then I have 200,000 crimes being committed. If I now add in only 6,000,000 illegals with a lower crime rate of .0015, then I have added in 9,000 crimes that would have not been committed otherwise. I think you are missing that point.

• Like 2

Are you retarded? Also Business Insider is a joke.

Let's not call names just because we disagree. Lets have a nice discussion. I have brought facts and links from two different sources. What is your response?

How many illegal immigrants in prison or jail in the state of ny? How many are suspects? What's that, we dont know? Oh yeah, NY doesn't report on that. Go away now.

Did it ever occur to you that the crime rate isn't really lower but that illegals just don't report a lot of illegal on illegal crime because, well, you know, they're here illegally? The crime you hear about is illegal on American crime because, well, the American is here legally and isn't worried about getting deported if he calls the cops. That's also the rationalization sanctuary cities use for not cooperating with ICE; that they want to encourage illegals to report crime.

Exactly. Exactly. Ya see Brad, not everyone can see through these things like you can.

Also, ya know...a lot of people are under the misconception that pit bulls are a more violent dog than golden retrievers. But, that is just how you twist it. Pit Bulls are no more of a threat than any other dog. I'm not sure how they got a bad rap. I think it was a group of people stayed up late one night and came up with ways to pin violence on pit bulls. People pick and choose which stories support their narrative.

Studies show that the the white runningback and cornerback is superior in the NFL. Yeah, yeah...some people seem to think blacks make better runningbacks, but its all a case of of people picking and choosing what they want to believe. I have no idea where the idea even originated that blacks are better RBs or CBs.

People say that those on indian reservervations don't live as long as the national average. But there are stories of natives that have lived to be 100, so its just what individuals are choosing which stories fit their original beliefs.

Murder rate is also higher in Brandon, SD than it is in Chicago, IL. I mean, I know that Brandon was listed at 0 violent crimes per 1000 people, but ...thats just one link. There are folks out there that know Chicago has no murders. Is just people choosing what supports their narrative. I mean, if some dummy wants to believe that Chicago has a high murder rate, then let them. Jeez. Just cuz their dumb doesn't mean the rest of us have to be.

I mean, I believe, Chicago has zero murders and violent crime. Sure you can sugar coat and skew and send me links and stories and pictures, but so what....deep down inside, I know its the safest place on the planet. You can't trick me into believing otherwise.

Am I incorrect?

So your saying your willing to accept some rapes, murders, and robberies just as long as the crime rate per capita goes down? And if theyre illegal, how the hell is an accurate crime rate calculation possible? ANY crime committed by illegals is unaccaptable no matter how numbers help you sleep at night.

Let's not call names just because we disagree. Lets have a nice discussion. I have brought facts and links from two different sources. What is your response?

There is no discussion to be had the claims you are making are just ridiculous. Lower crime among illegals? What planet are you on?

There is no discussion to be had the claims you are making are just ridiculous. Lower crime among illegals? What planet are you on?

The one where I read news articles :dunno: