Big Guy

Dallas Cowboys 2018 & Beyond

If ever there was a game thrown by an NFL team, we saw it last night. Payton and Brees coached and played at a level of an 0-16 team.

Yeah, that was a really odd game. Didn't really make sense. I know Dallas has a good def., but that was just not what we saw from N.O. all year. It seemed when they had the ball they were always on their own side of the 50 and it would take them 4 minutes of game time to get to the 50 and then punt. Something just wasn't right.

Yeah, that was a really odd game. Didn't really make sense. I know Dallas has a good def., but that was just not what we saw from N.O. all year. It seemed when they had the ball they were always on their own side of the 50 and it would take them 4 minutes of game time to get to the 50 and then punt. Something just wasn't right.

4th and goal at the 2, down 2 scores, early in the 2nd. You kick the FG, 100% of the time. But they run a draw play?

You really think The Saints took a fall? :dunno:

I'm as big of a conspiracy theorist as there is around here, but......................."C'mon Man!" :P

If ever there was a game thrown by an NFL team, we saw it last night. Payton and Brees coached and played at a level of an 0-16 team.

They had ripped off 10 wins in a row. You gotta lose sometime. :dunno:

They had ripped off 10 wins in a row. You gotta lose sometime. :dunno:

Roughly 70% of the money was on the Saints and about the same on the Over. Vegas made an easy killing last night. Just saying the whole game was odd. Brees missing 4 passes to start game for first time ever? Saints challenging those 2 plays early?

Sometimes good teams and players just sh!t the bed. Brady and the Pats got thumped by the Titans 2 weeks ago. The Bills smashed the Vikes earlier his season when they were double digit favorites.

It happens.

4th and goal at the 2, down 2 scores, early in the 2nd. You kick the FG, 100% of the time. But they run a draw play?

I think it was statistically the right decision.

C'mon, U seriously need meds if u believe this.

All I can say is - wow... They actually won it - I'm impressed.

More later, but wow.

Think the Cowboys will make a run at Hunt? They can never seem to get enough dirtbags on that team.

Think the Cowboys will make a run at Hunt? They can never seem to get enough dirtbags on that team.

:doh:

I hate to admit it, but this could be the Cowboys year. They have been rebuilding for over twenty years, and may have finally assembled a unit that can do something in the post season.

I hate to admit it, but this could be the Cowboys year. They have been rebuilding for over twenty years, and may have finally assembled a unit that can do something in the post season.

:pointstosky: :headbanger: :dunno:

No way he gets past the Giants... As we all know, as long as the media doesn't out them - they don't have a problem with it.

As impressive as the win was against NO - I just don't know how you advance in Jan/Feb when you can't protect the ball and can't score over 20.

As impressive as the win was against NO - I just don't know how you advance in Jan/Feb when you can't protect the ball and can't score over 20.

Yep.

Who are we rooting for tonight? A skins win ties them for the division lead, but would also push the Iggs closer to mathematical elimination.

Philthy hasnt been good this year, but they still feel like more of a threat than the Colt McCoy led Skins. But maybe not. They all suck in their own unique ways.

Maybe they can just beat the snot out of each other for 60 minutes.

Philthy hasnt been good this year, but they still feel like more of a threat than the Sanchez led Skins.

Fixed

If youre a Cowboys fan you should be rooting for the Skins. Not that the Eagles are any good, but Dallas plays Philly next week and youd want that game to mean nothing for the Champs. Plus as mediocre as the Eagles have been the Skins are down to McCoy and as of tonight possibly Sanchez.

• Like 1

If youre a Cowboys fan you should be rooting for the Skins. Not that the Eagles are any good, but Dallas plays Philly next week and youd want that game to mean nothing for the Champs. Plus as mediocre as the Eagles have been the Skins are down to McCoy and as of tonight possibly Sanchez.

Thats the way Im leaning.

Are you going to lie about going to the game again?

Cowboys remaining schedule is light. They should win the division at 3-1 even if the Eagles win tonight and somehow beat the Cowboys next week. I dont think they make much noise in the playoffs though without either a better QB or serious improvement at OL and receiver.

Cowboys remaining schedule is light. They should win the division at 3-1 even if the Eagles win tonight and somehow beat the Cowboys next week. I dont think they make much noise in the playoffs though without either a better QB or serious improvement at OL and receiver.

Im just going with the ole get to the playoffs where anything can happen plan.

• Like 1

Im just going with the ole get to the playoffs where anything can happen plan.

Beats the alternative. You get more football.

Go Eagles.

• Like 1

same.......but oh well

The Cowboys NEED to win next week, and better rise to the occasion.

What's the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?

The position of the dirtbag :banana:

I have a bad gut feeling about tomorrows Cowboy / Eagle game......not sure why but I do. :dunno:

I'll be VERY surprised if we come away with a win.

This Cowboy defense is definitely for real.

This is why I sat Wentz for Lamar Jackson this week.

Dak Prescott is single handedly trying to gift wrap a win for the Eagles on that INT and fumble.

Let's Go COWBOYS!!!!

:first:

And DAMN........Amari Cooper was well worth every bit of that 1st rounder. :wub:

• Like 1