Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Anyone Notice The Patriots...

Got pushed to the Sunday 1 PM start? That's not where they put the big boys usually. Looks

Like the Cowboys and the Saints pushed them out.

• Like 1

There should be an AFC day and an NFC day. It is dumb that the Saturday winners get an extra day of rest.

The SB champs get the prime time slot, not bad. They are 8 point dogs too.

If it were saints/Cowboys that would get the slot.

KC is getting the SNF crew and apparently doing a 90 minute pregame,snow started falling a few hours ago and now the forecast has been changed to at least 7 inches,this should be fun.

Saw where Miami's getting one of the pats assistant coaches. Guarantees that McDaniels has been promised the head coaching job.

KC is getting the SNF crew and apparently doing a 90 minute pregame,snow started falling a few hours ago and now the forecast has been changed to at least 7 inches,this should be fun.

Hmmm. Both teams have solid running games. Not sure who this favors. Whats the o/u?

Hmmm. Both teams have solid running games. Not sure who this favors. Whats the o/u?

Cowboys at Rams get the prime time slot on Sat.

Thanks

Saw where Miami's getting one of the pats assistant coaches. Guarantees that McDaniels has been promised the head coaching job.

Of course hes been promised the job. That's how they got him away from the colts.

Usually they have the 1 seed at the best slots and on Saturday so that they get the extra day. Not sure why it is not the case this year.

I am fine with a Sunday 1 pm game for a change. No one wants to see the Patriots in prime time. Their time has passed.

What time do the Giants play?

Usually they have the 1 seed at the best slots and on Saturday so that they get the extra day. Not sure why it is not the case this year.

I am fine with a Sunday 1 pm game for a change. No one wants to see the Patriots in prime time. Their time has passed.

What time do the Giants play?

RMFF

RPIAFP?

You're doing the RP thing too? I thought you were better than that. Come on man

You're doing the RP thing too? I thought you were better than that. Come on man

Better than what? I said the Pats dont deserve the prime time slot and you think you live in my head? You have some problems that go back to the RP days. Get help.

Better than what? I said the Pats dont deserve the prime time slot and you think you live in my head? You have some problems that go back to the RP days. Get help.

Tilt!

Chargers have no real fans.

There should be an AFC day and an NFC day. It is dumb that the Saturday winners get an extra day of rest.

TV won't allow it...

Why does the Chargers QB keep throwing to nobody? If no one is there why does he throw the ball to an empty space? If he's just trying to get rid of the ball why is he yelling and mad?

I thought a good QB throws to whoever is open.

Why does the Chargers QB keep throwing to nobody? If no one is there why does he throw the ball to an empty space? If he's just trying to get rid of the ball why is he yelling and mad?

He always yells, unlike Easy Eli. That's why he doesn't win.

• Like 2

New England Patriots will be in the Conference Championship or "Final Four" for 13th time since 2001

More than the next two teams combined (PHI, PIT)

More than any division

AFC

North - 9

South - 6

West- 6

NFC

East - 8

North - 8

South - 10

West - 10