BunnysBastatrds

Top Three Holiday Movies

Haloween- Haloween

Thanksgiving- Trains Planes & Aitomibiles

Christmas- Bad Santa

Child's Play

Gremlins

Silent Night, Deadly Night

ETA: Honorable mention: Christmas Vacation.

White Christmas it is perhaps the ultimate holiday movie.

to go negative , that Jimmy Stewart movie in black and white is absolutely putrid. It's a Wonderful Life, but it's absolutely horrible acting.

my own personal fav is Love Actually on Christmas Eve preferably with a woman friend. I just like it and I don't really care what you guys have to think. best guaranteed lay ever.

absolute best, hands down, sleeper holiday film is the Ref. with Denis Leary. f****** hysterical.

scrooged

christmas story

love actually

grinch

a christmas carol-pretty much like all ive seen

christmas story

die hard

Love actually? Fing fags. It's the first Die Hard. Discussion over.

Welcome to the party phag! Or pall!

Love actually? Fing fags. It's the first Die Hard. Discussion over.

I never consider that a Christmas movie. It is an action movie that happens to be set on Christmas. They could have made it Arbor day and it wouldn't effect the plot at all.

I never consider that a Christmas movie. It is an action movie that happens to be set on Christmas. They could have made it Arbor day and it wouldn't effect the plot at all.

Completely agree.

also never got the love for a christmas story either.

Plus is was set in California. No snow does not equal a Christmas movie :thumbsdown:

Although they did play Christmas music during the ending credits so that's something I guess :dunno:

It's a Christmas movie. It's about a man wanting to see his family for the holidays, and they come together at the end. Plus it has Germans, and we all know the grinch and Santa Claus are German. John McClain also has two black elves who assist him, the limo driver and the cop. And Santa and the baby Jesus go to California too. Jesus never saw snow in his life, yee heathens. Christmas music played throughout. Christmas movie

I Spit on Your Grave

Guinea Pig: Flower of Flesh and Blood

Salo: 100 Days if Sodom

Its just not Christmas of the whole family doesn't get together for this triple feature.

It's a Christmas movie. It's about a man wanting to see his family for the holidays, and they come together at the end. Plus it has Germans, and we all know the grinch and Santa Claus are German. John McClain also has two black elves who assist him, the limo driver and the cop. And Santa and the baby Jesus go to California too. Jesus never saw snow in his life, yee heathens. Christmas music played throughout. Christmas movie

:lol:

"Christmas in Hollis". A real winter classic :thumbsup:

I Spit on Your Grave

Guinea Pig: Flower of Flesh and Blood

Salo: 100 Days if Sodom

Its just not Christmas of the whole family doesn't get together for this triple feature.

:first: Still trying to find that second one you listed. :)

:first: Still trying to find that second one you listed. :)

Green Cine has a much better selection of those kinds of movies than Netflix FYI.

Green Cine has a much better selection of those kinds of movies than Netflix FYI.

What genre do I look under at Green Cine? Horror or sick focks?

Thanksgiving - Scent of a Women

This is what I was wanting. The top three movies for each of the top three holidays. Halloween, Thanksgiving, And Christmas.

Thanksgiving: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

I watched this for the first time this weekend. Thought it was entirely meh. Not funny, and I figured out what would happen early on.

Halloween, the original.

My favorite Christmas movie is A Christmas Story but I also like Christmas Vacation and Grinch. And one of the few old movies I like, Miracle on 34th St.

:thumbsup: cool. thanks bro

What genre do I look under at Green Cine? Horror or sick focks?

:lol: :lol: