Sign in to follow this  
TylerRoseFan

Who Are You?

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's okay guys. People would meet up with you. Seriously. 

I'd love to, but I'm all booked. With my real friends. But hey man, have a blast! 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

I bet if I could somehow block 5 people from posting in it, we could do it. And it would be interesting as hell.  But, unfortunately, that can't be done.

Why do progressives always want to ban free speech? 

12 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Why do progressives always want to ban free speech? 

It's a mind-numbing question that the liberal democrats refuse to answer. :dunno:

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'd love to, but I'm all booked. With my real friends. But hey man, have a blast! 

I’ll be swinging by tomorrow to check out the pool. Need some ideas.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’ll be swinging by tomorrow to check out the pool. Need some ideas.

Sure thing! Steak or chicken? Domestic or Import? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you’re saying you wouldn’t get a drink with me? 😢

This is an old thread. I shrunk an inch and gained 10 pounds. I think I have met 4 people from this shithole (drobeski, edjr, guardbum, and BunnyBastards) since then. 

8 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Not a chance.

Well, you're a big help with that attitude

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

This is an old thread. I shrunk an inch and gained 10 pounds. I think I have met 4 people from this shithole (drobeski, edjr, guardbum, and BunnyBastards) since then. 

You've met the cream of the crop here it seems :cheers:

43 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

You've met the cream of the crop here it seems :cheers:

:mad:

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

:mad:

Sorry :(

bad memory with my advanced age :cheers:

13 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Stop being a kunt.  I've met a ton of people on my travels that I met on this site.  Meeting people is good, if you are a functioning human.

This. 

I've been trying to drill through my kids' heads that human interaction....actual face-to-face meetings where you just have a conversation about anything...is becoming a lost art and those in their generation who can hone this skill will be extraordinarily successful.   Turds who hide behind the wall of social media and anonymous online personas will lose out.

12 hours ago, OldMaid said:

So you’re saying you wouldn’t get a drink with me? 😢

I'm a sucker for California girls, so yes. Then I would drink you under the table, pass out and more than likely wet the bed. It is what it is. 

2 hours ago, fricker66 said:

This. 

I've been trying to drill through my kids' heads that human interaction....actual face-to-face meetings where you just have a conversation about anything...is becoming a lost art and those in their generation who can hone this skill will be extraordinarily successful.   Turds who hide behind the wall of social media and anonymous online personas will lose out.

I wasn't making social commentary. I agree with you on all of this.

I was just just making sure that I wasn't confused about if the FF in FFToday meant something other than fantasy football over on this board. You never know what unfortunate places you accidentally stumble into on the internet. :music_guitarred:

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm a sucker for California girls, so yes. 

It’s because we wear yoga pants all the time, isn’t it? 😎

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

I liked Nikkis yoga pants the bestest :wub:

On 6/21/2019 at 10:11 AM, OldMaid said:

Depends on the location.  I used to cover some customers up in Westlake Village and killed time at a Starbucks off of the 101 (and 28 I think?).  Dang there were some cougary milfs there.  :wub:

21 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Depends on the location.  I used to cover some customers up in Westlake Village and killed time at a Starbucks off of the 101 (and 28 I think?).  Dang there were some cougary milfs there.  :wub:

I can confirm that Westlake has some very pretty people.

On 6/22/2019 at 5:55 PM, OldMaid said:

I can confirm that Westlake has some very pretty people.

When I was in California, the most devastating aggregate of women I ever saw haunted the Irvine Spectrum. You could sit in the outdoor section of Wolfgang Puck's joint and watch them saunter by. Visiting Hollywood starlets and trophy wives imported for Eastern Europe is my best guess. I was in a band with a drummer who had a girlfriend that was in their class. We would play a bar and every guy and girl in the place would be watching her every move, all night. Now imagine 200 girls that pretty in every direction you looked.

On 6/20/2019 at 9:47 PM, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

drobeski, that's right.  I couldn't remember who else was on that golf card.  You and edjr.  Tikigods stood us up but I've since met him.  

Would still enjoy a Geek Homers live draft some year.  Folks from all over the country.  Couple old schoolers in here that I used to converse with a lot but never met.  CMH, Zen, Riceman, brinett, Jim Mora, Big Blue, TNG, Carrie, Addict...