Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Sneaky wife

She had all day. Likely it is both. HTH

true, if he's jerkin it everyday she must not be giving him to much sex. Her and a co-worker are probably skipping out early.

Call cheaters now.

Thanks for the input guys. I have emailed my wife and apologized for being a whiny b1tch. She has forgiven me.

Is MUA on the menu this evening?

Is MUA on the menu this evening?

Yes, but not with starfish obviously. She'll be out with some other dood.

She always goes straight home from my place as far as i know... :blink:

What is that, Make Up Anal?

Now that you've apologized, I'd go about sneakily trying to figure out what the fock she is doing.

Spouses who are defensive about their timeline gaps almost always are doing something you wouldn't approve of.

I don't know where my wife is all the time, and I don't ask her every place she's been all day, and vice versa.

But if you've got that funny feeling in your gut that something's not right, then I'd say it's pretty much worth exploring, and her defensiveness over her whereabouts certainly should raise that red flag high.

Didn't you have a thread like 6 months ago about how you thought your wife was cheating? :blink:

CHEATERS!!!

Best show on TV!!!!

:blink: :clap: :dunno:

That show is as believable as your "hicks chase guy in BMW" :lol:

Yes, and I thought everything was fine until today.

Does she say things like, "So I was talking to this guy I met and yada yada yada I'm really tired right now.

You may as well bail on teh relationship if you can't trust her. That's all a person needs is high anxiety until the wife can lie enough to make you believe she is telling the truth.

Dude if she is leaving work and not telling you she either has a drug problem or she's cheating on you, or both.

She's playing the 'what lickin_starfish don't know won't hurt him' game. And it sounds like that closet is getting full at this point.

How's the sex in the relationship? Once a month? Once every two months? If so listen to Rusty and hire a PI.

do this:

go to accutracking.com

get a boost mobile phone, it's like $10 a month total, get a magnet and a 12V adapter that plugs directly to a car battery, put it somewhere under her hood, track everywhere she goes. you can set bounderies that if she enters or leaves, it sends you text messages, etc. It's real slick, and will either give you peace of mind that she's not doing anything wrong or may confirm that she is. If so, you could go immediately to where she is and bust her.

you're welcome

ummmm... I've heard about it from a friend

I don't know where my wife is all the time, and I don't ask her every place she's been all day

And for this TRF thanks you.

do this:

go to accutracking.com

get a boost mobile phone, it's like $10 a month total, get a magnet and a 12V adapter that plugs directly to a car battery, put it somewhere under her hood, track everywhere she goes. you can set bounderies that if she enters or leaves, it sends you text messages, etc. It's real slick, and will either give you peace of mind that she's not doing anything wrong or may confirm that she is. If so, you could go immediately to where she is and bust her.

you're welcome

Thank god my gf doesn't post here :unsure: :rolleyes:

Guest Black Label Society

Lickin.....

You're being a puzzy my man.

I know where you're coming from, but you have to stop.

She probably hides it because you're always hounding her about where she's been, what she's doing etc.

If you ask her, and she lies, then that's bad, but has she alwasy been that way, or have your actions 'made' her act that way?

Trust is a huge thing my man. And it's not easy to put yourself out there to get cheated on or hurt.

But it IS necessary for a relationship to work long term.

Assumptions abound......so take with a grain of salt.

Tell her you realize you're wrong about your hounding actions, and will make efforts to stop.

But tell her also if you catch her lieing about her whereabouts during days/weekends, nights out with the girls, thne you have a problem.

If she skips work to go shopping or have a liquid lunch with the girls on Friday, IT"S NO BIG DEAL UNLESS SHE LIES ABOUT IT.

LIghten up.......

No offense....but have a little faith.

Is it wrong of me to know what my wife does while she is out-and-about? I ask this because she purposely "leaves things out" about her day. Not big things, just stuff like skipping work and going shopping and stuff while I assume she is at work. She does things like that and has no plans to ever mention it to me. IF I do find out what she really is doing, then she lashes out at me and says that she is an adult and does not have to report to me. I can't imagine hiding stuff from her, so I can't see why she is doing it.

If you read what you wrote objectively, you can only conclude that she is doing something that she doesn't want you to know about. Might be cheating, hell she might be doing something nice like arranging your surprise birfday party, I dunno. But if somebody reacts the way she does, then something is up.

do this:

go to accutracking.com

you're welcome

Finally, a helpful post.

If you read what you wrote objectively, you can only conclude that she is doing something that she doesn't want you to know about. Might be cheating, hell she might be doing something nice like arranging your surprise birfday party, I dunno. But if somebody reacts the way she does, then something is up.

:rolleyes: IF you were being really whiney and I was your wife, I'd tell you off about it and mention what ever I did. Telling you off about it and not simply just saying whatever it was is strange. Some people are weird though, and innocent, just poor communicators. IF you were constantly hounding like BLS proposed, then maybe not even bothering to explain anymore could make sense.

She is the one lying to you, yet you're the one apologizing to her?!?

No wonder she is cheating on you man, you're a focking pushover...grow a pair! :rolleyes:

is she sneaking away from work to do her shopping at "best buy"? if so, id be a lil worried...

does she kiss you when she gets home or does she run for the mouthwash?...

if she introduces u a new move in the sack tonight, it was probably introduced to her by her co-worker, Bob the Orgasm Builder...

:dunno: :banana: You shut your damn dirty mouth. Joey Greco would never lie to me, NEVAH!!! :wacko: :banana:

Have you guys seen the one where the cheating bf or whoever stabbed him..

:cry:

Is it wrong of me to know what my wife does while she is out-and-about? I ask this because she purposely "leaves things out" about her day. Not big things, just stuff like skipping work and going shopping and stuff while I assume she is at work. She does things like that and has no plans to ever mention it to me. IF I do find out what she really is doing, then she lashes out at me and says that she is an adult and does not have to report to me. I can't imagine hiding stuff from her, so I can't see why she is doing it.

she just needs moments of "freedom" in the relationship. As long as she's not cheating on you, what's the big? Give her the space she needs.

Have you guys seen the one where the cheating bf or whoever stabbed him..

:(

That was classic television. Joey got stabbed and another guy in the crew got thrown off the boat in the scuffle. The producers of that show are amazing. So this chick is screwing a guy drunk on a boat in the middle of a lake. Sounds like a perfect time for confrontation to me.

:rolleyes:

I think I can help you with this:

DO NOT have sex with her for 2 weeks straight.

After the 2 weeks is over, get a pair of her panties that she has worn all day and send them to me.

From the scent I can tell you with 100% accuracy if she has had sex within that time frame.

also I am lying and just want to sniff your wifes' panties

Grizzled and puckered small B cup.

Dont have to worry too much about her cheating then......