Sign in to follow this  
jets24

Dixie Chicks............

Ill take kelly clarkson over natalie maines anyday....

Then you are deaf.

Who cares its 2 hot chicks and the standard fat one.

true...Wilson Phillips wouldnt have made these comments...

the Pointer Sisters probably wouldve bit their tongues....

who am I missin? :huh:

Natalie Maines has basically taken the stance of insulting those who do not agree with her as being "ignorant". People tend to not buy your stuff when you call them ignorant, just as people don't tend to vote for you when you call them ignorant. **COUGH**democrats**COUGH***

you showed them :dunno:

Then you are deaf.

I have actually heard both in concert, I confess (state fair for both)..and no, Im not deaf....

country fans dont even like Natalies whiny fake accent..she gets a lot of help from the other 2 voices..

and i dont care about the comments..if it wasnt FOR the comments, the Chicks would be in Hootie and the Blowfish land..no one would even TALK about them...Natalies voice is frail...

Really? They said Bush was wrong to take us into Iraq? Guess what you focking moron? Had they said that, people wouldn't have been upset.

Okay, so I was wrong earlier. :dunno:

I blame the Jews and the blacks

I have actually heard both in concert, I confess (state fair for both)..and no, Im not deaf....

country fans dont even like Natalies whiny fake accent..she gets a lot of help from the other 2 voices..

and i dont care about the comments..if it wasnt FOR the comments, the Chicks would be in Hootie and the Blowfish land..no one would even TALK about them...Natalies voice is frail...

I completely disagree.

Here's my top 5.

Christina Aguilera (Also on top of the "Would Give Left Nutt to Fock in the Ass List")

Alison Krause

Sarah Mclachlan

Amy Lee

Natalie Maines

I completely disagree.

Here's my top 5.

Christina Aguilera (Also on top of the "Would Give Left Nutt to Fock in the Ass List")

Alison Krause

Sarah Mclachlan

Amy Lee

Natalie Maines

As disturbing as it is to agree with you, that looks exactly like my top 5 list. :blink:

Not a good reader, huh? The reason that they said that they were ashamed of Bush was because of Iraq. I know that you are one of the dumber people here, but I figured you could at least put two and two together. Guess I overestimated you.

I never realized that I was losing elections, either. :doublethumbsup:

What more can I do? People have no problem with the Dixie Chicks disagreeing with Iraq. It's the words they used, not how they feel. You continue to say "they said this and they said that" but they are all lies. They said "We're embarrased Bush is from Texas". It has nothing to do with "why" they said it. I am aware "why" they said it. It's what they actually said that people had a problem with. Now, stop already and get your head outta your arse.

What more can I do? People have no problem with the Dixie Chicks disagreeing with Iraq. It's the words they used, not how they feel. You continue to say "they said this and they said that" but they are all lies. They said "We're embarrased Bush is from Texas". It has nothing to do with "why" they said it. I am aware "why" they said it. It's what they actually said that people had a problem with. Now, stop already and get your head outta your arse.

I think people are mis-reading this. Maybe it's Texas they're embarassed about and ashamed that their great leader had to be from such a shiit-hole of a state. Didja ever think of THAT Mr. smarty panties? :blink:

Well, that certainly was a convincing arguement. :pointstosky: It is not like they said that Bush was a big phag who likes to kill babies. Apparently, you have never listened to comedians doing a sketch or actors who say what they think.

It was not that big of a deal and they had every right to say it. I think that fans have every right to not buy their albums, but I question whether they even remember why they hate the Dixie Chicks. I think that your commentary here (however ignorant it may have sounded) proved my point.

Well, that certainly was a convincing arguement. :lol: It is not like they said that Bush was a big phag who likes to kill babies. Apparently, you have never listened to comedians doing a sketch or actors who say what they think.

It was not that big of a deal and they had every right to say it. I think that fans have every right to not buy their albums, but I question whether they even remember why they hate the Dixie Chicks. I think that your commentary here (however ignorant it may have sounded) proved my point.

I hate the Dixie Chicks cause their cooters smell funny :banana:

I hate the Dixie Chicks cause their cooters smell funny :banana:

Like you'd know! ;)

I made by bed, and I sleep like a baby,

With no regrets and I don't mind saying,

It's a sad sad story

That a mother will teach her daughter

that she ought to hate a perfect stranger.

And how in the world

Can the words that I said

Send somebody so over the edge

That they'd write me a letter

Saying that I better shut up and sing

Or my life will be over

I'm not ready to make nice,

I'm not ready to back down,

I'm still mad as hell

That's part of their song that is topping popular music charts right now.

:lol: at the right wingers here. This is not a political agenda. This is a business agenda. If you think that Clear Channel and other Southern-based outlets do not pander to their audience and deliberately censor certain artists, then you are naive.

This is something that has been happening for decades.

Damn!!!!!

That pesky ol' Free Market rears it's ugly head again. :lol:

:cry:

:ninja:

because i couldn't care less for the dc's, i refuse to either read or reply to this thread. :yes:

I'm not offended by What Natalie Maines said, I am offended that she is indignant that people disagreed with her. These celebrities believe that they can spout off and if anyone disagrees with their stance then THEIR freedom of speech is being violated. Say WTF you want but understand that everyone is not going to fall down and lick your fat focking feet because you believe you sound smart and knowledgable. Don't scream Freedom of Speech if you aren't willing to allow others who disagree with you the same right of freedom of speech.

I'm not offended by What Natalie Maines said, I am offended that she is indignant that people disagreed with her. These celebrities believe that they can spout off and if anyone disagrees with their stance then THEIR freedom of speech is being violated. Say WTF you want but understand that everyone is not going to fall down and lick your fat focking feet because you believe you sound smart and knowledgable. Don't scream Freedom of Speech if you aren't willing to allow others who disagree with you the same right of freedom of speech.

Freedom of speach also means that I can choose to not listen to the cvnts.

I made by bed, and I sleep like a baby,

With no regrets and I don't mind saying,

It's a sad sad story

That a mother will teach her daughter

that she ought to hate a perfect stranger.

And how in the world

Can the words that I said

Send somebody so over the edge

That they'd write me a letter

Saying that I better shut up and sing

Or my life will be over

I'm not ready to make nice,

I'm not ready to back down,

I'm still mad as hell

That's part of their song that is topping popular music charts right now.

yeah apparently they got death threats over this stupid sh!t... there are some real nuts out there.

fastfish?

Why would you think DC feels that way? As far as I can tell they respect freedom of speech as much as anyone, especially the ones who don't buy their albums, or won't play their songs on the radio. Seriously, why do you think that?

I completely disagree.

Here's my top 5.

Alison Krause

Sarah Mclachlan

Amy Lee

Natalie Maines

Not a bad list of female singing voices, but, cmon, you have got to smokin something to think Maines has a better voice than Clarkson. I think i would rank here at least top 3 if not #1, she has a crazy voice, and a crazy ass to go wit it. I would also add Martina McBride, i actually like some of her songs, but, man her voice is powerful. I agree that no other idol contestant has a better voice than Maines or really any other true singer either. Of course, i haven't watched AI since like the first or second season, because it is all kinda gay really.

Natalie Maines can outsing ANYONE who has ever been on American Idol.

:blink:

Wow. And Albert Pujols is a better player than the guys in the minor leagues. :dunno:

Hmmmm... so N. Maines is to singing as A Pujols is to baseball. Interesting analogy. I agree with you.

My point more than anything is that Maines is a phenomenal singer and not popular but American Idol is a joke and popular. Get it?

:shocking:

Freedom of speach also means that I can choose to not listen to the cvnts.

that's called freedom of choice :blink:

rednecks=consevatives=jesusphreaks=countrymusicfans=dixiechickhatred

=nascar fans=bud light drinkers=republicans=wwf fans= ...

The Dixie Chicks are completely right to be upset by these latest events. I say that they should take some initiative for the first time in their lives and kill themselves out of protest.