Sign in to follow this  
naomi

What is most important to men

Waiting for obligatory "can size" post. :o

I don't think Ravens03 is around right now, but hang in there he is never away for long.

-Looks are very important to guys, this may be shallow but it's true. I want a cute girl, and actually would prefer a cute girl over a gorgeous girl (ie: Meg Ryan in her prime over a Supermodel)

-Independent woman, I do not want to have to treat my wife as if she were a child. It is focking annoying

-Funny. So cliche, I know...but nothing is better than a woman with a sense of humor

-Same morals/values as me, to an extent. Doesn't have to be my clone. But should be a good person.

-Good hygeine. My little pet-peeve. Some broads just don't take care of themselves and its freakin nasty.

-Smart. I watched Farenheit 9/11 with my ex-wife...I had to pause to explain who Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden were...I knew it was a mistake right then and there. BTW, she had a 4.0 GPA in college, just goes to show ya.

Those are a few

Honestly Naomi...ill tell ya, at least for me

1 - Make us feel important. Doesnt have to be anything big... but makes us feel like we matter somehow in the grand scheme of your life.

2 - Be receptive to the fact we are guys, and enjoy doing guy things, such as sunday = football, sat = football...Dont ###### us out when we wanna sit around and watch the games with our buddies... we dont say anything when you go to the mall shopping or something along those lines....we actually relish that time alone.

3 - be creative - the same routine day in and day out will bore us out to death. The more creative you are, the more creative we will be. Its a give and take thing. This applies in dinner, the bedroom, and anything else.

Theres prob more im leaving out, but its 12 30 here.. :D

When it's eight years after you married her and you're more convinced than ever that it's the smartest thing (possibly the only really smart thing) you ever did.

When it's eight years after you married her and you're more convinced than ever that it's the smartest thing (possibly the only really smart thing) you ever did.

Congrats dude :D

your one in a million

:D

Also, I am not wicked picky but one thing I have always been all about is a low maintenance level.

:D That was an amazing thing to read on this bored, and it put a smile on my face.

f a g g o t

good question!!

I want a girl with extensions in her hair :cheers:

Bamboo earrings

At least two pair

A Fendi bag and a bad attitude :shocking:

That's all I need to get me in a good mood

She can walk with a switch and talk with street slang

I love it when a woman ain't scared to do her thing

Standing at the bus stop sucking on a lollipop

Once she gets pumping its hard to make the hottie stop

She likes to dance to the rap jam :mad:

She sweet as brown sugar with the candied yams

Honey coated complexion :banana:

Using Camay

Lets hear it for the girl she's from around the way :D

aw dang, since b money already beat me to the rap lyric post (I was going to use Jay Z).

I guess I'll seriously post something, these aren't in any paticular order.

1. Intelligence - Someone that I can talk to and have a conversation with without having to stare at her boobs half the time.

2. Athletic - Not expecting any marathon runners, but a regular gym go-er would be nice.

3. Special Talent - I love a girl with some kind a random special talent. Like Natalie Portman who tap danced in Garden State..that was hot.

4. Smile - First thing I look at when I check out a girl.

5. Goals - I guess when you are 40 and married, you don't really care about this one. But when you are 21, you are definitely looking for a girl that are determined to get good grades and get a good job, not one that you know will depend on you for money in the future.

6. Music preference - As a DJ, this is a special one for me. I feel like you can tell a lot by what the person listens to, the CD in their car, songs on their ipod.

I HATE it when girls say "Oh, I listen to EVERYTHING."

No you don't, bet you haven't listened to the grey album, bet you won't be able to stand 10 seconds of Hawthrone Heights.

Anyways, I'm just ranting now. Have a good night.

Good ideas so far. But there are only a few things I look for

1) Hot

2) Cook

3) Clean

4) Do Laundry

5) Shut the hell up

6) Good in bed

7) Random BJ's when I am watching tv

That is all.

Logic and Sanity

In reality, men find the most important thing about a woman is the thing between her legs. :pointstosky:

Strap on?

-Looks are very important to guys, this may be shallow but it's true. I want a cute girl, and actually would prefer a cute girl over a gorgeous girl (ie: Meg Ryan in her prime over a Supermodel)

-Independent woman, I do not want to have to treat my wife as if she were a child. It is focking annoying

-Funny. So cliche, I know...but nothing is better than a woman with a sense of humor

-Same morals/values as me, to an extent. Doesn't have to be my clone. But should be a good person.

-Good hygeine. My little pet-peeve. Some broads just don't take care of themselves and its freakin nasty.

-Smart. I watched Farenheit 9/11 with my ex-wife...I had to pause to explain who Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden were...I knew it was a mistake right then and there. BTW, she had a 4.0 GPA in college, just goes to show ya.

Those are a few

this is pretty much dead on...

I would add compassion, but that pretty much falls under morals.

Those are a few

He just saved me about 2 minutes of my morning. Dead on.

I would add:

--not selfish/self-centered

--has positive outlook

....damn i need to start dating white men.

:cry:

I think it is telling that this thread is 1/4 the size of the "women" one, even though 99.9999% of the posters here are men.

We are simple creatures: sex, beer, nice bod, good personality, don't nag... not that complicated.

I think it is telling that this thread is 1/4 the size of the "women" one, even though 99.9999% of the posters here are men.

We are simple creatures: sex, beer, nice bod, good personality, don't nag... not that complicated.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: good summary

sex, check

beer, eh...i can provide some, check

nice bod, for my age, check

good personality, check

don't nag...............................bastard!

Interesting, thanks guys, especially the long listed ones. Not that the short ones aren't accurate. Thanks also to Sawilson for the inspiration.

:(

I put that in there for you, sweetie. :wub: It was either that or "likes anal". :clap:

Oops, I must have forgotten the "for my age" part in my description. Whatever was I thinking. :wacko:

sex, check

beer, eh...i can provide some, check

good personality, check

don't nag...............................bastard!

When you have to say "for my age", it is too late. Sorry. :wacko:

I just want an understanding woman.

She must understand in the summer I will play softball every weekend of the summer.

I will be in as many ff leagues as I want.

If she asks me what I want to eat or where I want to eat:

When I say I don't care......I really don't care.

Oh and if I get a girlfriend, she must understand that I have a wife!

Actually, I have a great wife...don't need a girlfriend.

This thread is mostly lies. Looks and sex outweigh everything else and we all know it. Everyone of us will choose a smoking hot biotch over a super nice, smart, ugly fatass with a great personality.

I thought a Harvard study claimed wide child bearing hips were the most important factor in determining a mate. I'm not sure how they came to this conclusion.

you could set an example for your daughter. :cheers: