edjr

IF THERE WAS REALLY A GOD?

Why would women poop and why would women be fat? :D

God, you suck at your job :mad:

Why would women poop

God, you suck at your job :mad:

I'm not too sure that they do :D

Why would Rosie O'Donnell even exist.... :mad:

For someone who doesn't believe in God, you sure think about him an awful lot. :mad:

For someone who doesn't believe in God, you sure think about him an awful lot. :mad:

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS PLEASE! Let's stay on subject here.

TIA

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS PLEASE! Let's stay on subject here.

TIA

Why would women poop and why would women be fat? :first:

God, you suck at your job :headbanger:

we need fat chicks to keep the economy strong, not to mention if it were not for fatties half the geeks would be virgins. :lol:

i'll defer the poop part to the guy who just whooped me in the brackets. Thats his specialty. :P

I think you're confusing God with Santa Claus or a genie or something........

Why would women poop and why would women be fat? :first:

God, you suck at your job :headbanger:

Why couldn't I pull the 13-4 upset? :lol:

Why would women poop and why would women be fat? :dunno:

God, you suck at your job :dunno:

So, God's job is to do everything to the satisfaction of edjr?

So, God's job is to do everything to the satisfaction of edjr?

Not me, forget me. What about everyone else that agrees with me and that believes in god?

God, you suck at your job :dunno:

Because there are fetishes for both....God was just trying to satisfy all men.

What would be better is if we could all make our own Eve, from a rib. Just pull one out, design her as we would like and POOF....Weird Science made biblical.

:dunno:

Not me, forget me. What about everyone else that agrees with me and that believes in god?

oh - that's easy then. no one agrees with you ever, so we're all in the clear.

Again, where do you get the idea that God's existence revolves around me and my desires? I think you have it backwards. :dunno:

Because there are fetishes for both....God was just trying to satisfy all men.

:dunno: :dunno:

edsr would have used a rubbah. :dunno:

He did with your mom. :dunno:

Again, where do you get the idea that God's existence revolves around me and my desires? I think you have it backwards. :)

Why do so many "people of faith" selfishly pray to god when they are sick, or someone in their family is sick, or they want to win the lottery? Aren't they with their prayers, asking god to revolve around them? Is god supposed to take time out of his busy day and help these selfish people? :dunno:

By the way, I must admit. It was very nice of god to show up at the 2000 SuperBowl and help Kurt Warner and the Rams defeat the Titans. :dunno:

Fallopian, Ovulate, Uterus, Ova, Vaginal, Vulva, Labia, Menstrate, etc....

I refuse to acknowledge that such words even exist!!! :clap:

Fallopian, Ovulate, Uterus, Ova, Vaginal, Vulva, Labia, Menstrate, etc....

I refuse to acknowledge that such words even exist!!! :clap:

So, nothing referring to the female reproductive system?

What, are you ghey?

So, nothing referring to the female reproductive system?

What, are you ghey?

He prefers words like gills, coral, flippers, saltwater, banned,etc... :clap:

Very funny. :ninja:

Getting banned was the unfortunate price that you had to pay for the rest of our collective enjoyment.

:o

I should have known better than to post that Fish Forum warning message within minutes of recieving it.

Geek Jihad is a force to be reconed with. :o

I should have known better than to post that Fish Forum warning message within minutes of recieving it.

Geek Jihad is a force to be reconed with. :ninja:

It was this time :dunno:

I do feel sorry for you...kinda

No jihad, please! I'm already in trouble.

I was only pointing out that I picked up some bad posting habits from the Geek Club. Apparently, not every post requires a funny response.

That should be my new sig :o

No jihad, please! I'm already in trouble.

I was only pointing out that I picked up some bad posting habits from the Geek Club. Apparently, not every post requires a funny response.

:o

I even said "please" cause I knew a jihad was iminent.

He did with your mom. :dunno:

Why do so many "people of faith" selfishly pray to god when they are sick, or someone in their family is sick, or they want to win the lottery? Aren't they with their prayers, asking god to revolve around them? Is god supposed to take time out of his busy day and help these selfish people? :dunno:

By the way, I must admit. It was very nice of god to show up at the 2000 SuperBowl and help Kurt Warner and the Rams defeat the Titans. :doublethumbsup:

In the Bible, it is made clear that God wants us to make our desires known to him.....we just shouldn't expect that his primary focus is to be a genie for us. He promises to provide some type of intervention in our lives if we earnestly seek Him.

My purpose in life is to serve God and serve others. When I am sick, that interferes with that purpose. I don't mind praying for healing in that case, because it is not a selfish request. Now, if I asked God for a Ferrari......... :)

That should be my new sig :doublethumbsup:

Don't you focking cheat on me. :dunno:

In the Bible, it is made clear that God wants us to make our desires known to him.....we just shouldn't expect that his primary focus is to be a genie for us. He promises to provide some type of intervention in our lives if we earnestly seek Him.

My purpose in life is to serve God and serve others. When I am sick, that interferes with that purpose. I don't mind praying for healing in that case, because it is not a selfish request. Now, if I asked God for a Ferrari......... :dunno:

you seem like a nice fellow that is taking the high road. I cannot begrudge you your beliefs, carry on young man. :doublethumbsup:

Don't you focking cheat on me. :mad:

I said "should", not "will" :banana:

Geek Jihad is a force to be reconed with. :mad:

:banana:

I owned that thread :banana:

My purpose in life is to serve God and serve others. When I am sick, that interferes with that purpose. I don't mind praying for healing in that case, because it is not a selfish request. Now, if I asked God for a Ferrari......... :thumbsup:

Well said, my friend. :rolleyes:

Well said, my friend. :rolleyes:

I call bullshit

you have no friends

:thumbsup:

God, you suck at your job :thumbsdown:

If all wimmens were skinny, you'd ask why are there ugly wimmens? If all wimmens were skinny and pretty, you'd ask why don't all wimmens have big boobs? If all wimmens were skinny, pretty, and big boobed, you'd ask why don't all wimmens act submissive? etc etc.

They answer to your question is in your question. Or at least I believe it is. What you are really wanting to know is why God didn't make everything perfect. And the answer to that is...If everything was perfect, then we wouldn't have choice, we wouldn't need God, and life would be just pointless.

You can't have a mountain, if there is no valley. No highs without the lows. Nothing is good if nothing is bad. Nothing is pretty if something isn't ugly. Nothing is skinny if nothing is fat. There is nothing Holy, if there is nothing evil.

God still loves you edjr. Even if you think he doesn't exist.

Sometimes when I'm sick or family or friends are, I pray for health and it's not simply because being sick interferes with things. That would be pretty selfless. It can be as simple as wanting to be out of pain or wanting to see someone I care about get out of it. Things anyone would by default respect more as worthy to pray about could be said to be desires that 'revolve' around the person asking for help. The difference is what God's want for you. I'd not pray for 7 hot guys or whatever for every night of the week because sparing me/comforting me (if I'm seeing it that way) there has no connection to the point of my existence. God may also NOT answer a prayer regarding something I see AS having a point...like health.

It's not simply with a greater good in mind, infact it's most often with the interests of people I care about and myself in mind. At the same time a christian is seeking God's will for his/her life, or is called to. It's never perfect, it can be pretty hard to truly in one's heart want to seek his will because you're at odds with your own sinful nature.

Not to put down what Fumbleweed said, I know someone who I'm pretty sure mostly would only ever pray for his own physical health on that basis, but there's instances in the bible of people praying to be delivered from suffering, etc., it's not expected you're only approaching from that perspective. In a sense perfectly following his will would dictate you put all things aside. Maybe someone needs more strength to have that grace, maybe they can pray about it.

:thumbsdown:

I owned that thread :dunno:

Giants Fan did.

Give him a victory for once in his life. Even if it wasn't really him. :banana: