Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

CNN reports 32 dead at VaTech

Racist! :dunno:

:dunno:

I am watching on MSN.com. They just interviewed a student that got shot in the arm. The shooter was a Asian guy in his 20's.

It appears to be one shooter.

since 40000 die from automobile accidents each year we should ban autos as well.

or at least make the speed limit on all roads 25mph. it would save a lot of lives.

Most of those are caused by something called "accidents" not by people coming up to someone and pointing a gun at someone and killing them.

Try something else.

No. I'm pro gun.

Make a real case for us.

Racist! :dunno:

Most of the true psychos seem to be male crackas. Guess we've got that going for us. :dunno:

no guns, no shooting deaths. see europe and canada

or better yet, go watch bowling for columbie

I introduce to you, "Live", from his mother's basement, the New Village Idiot. Davaco!!!!

:dunno: :dunno: :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

White male. Late 20's/early 30's. Former VT student. History of psychological problems.

How close am I? :dunno:

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE WHITE MALES!!! :dunno:

Guest Davaco

I introduce to you, "Live", from his mother's basement, the New Village Idiot. Davaco!!!!

:dunno: :dunno: :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

dont raise your voice, reinforce your arguement

This little incident might hurt recruiting..... :dunno:

come on, athlete's blank stuffed envelopes aren't to be delivered for another week.

everything will be back to normal

Try something else.

No. I'm pro gun.

Make a real case for us.

* Washington D.C. enacted a virtual ban on handguns in 1976. Between 1976 and 1991, Washington D.C.'s homicide rate rose 200%, while the U.S. rate rose 12%.

Guest Davaco

* Washington D.C. enacted a virtual ban on handguns in 1976. Between 1976 and 1991, Washington D.C.'s homicide rate rose 200%, while the U.S. rate rose 12%.

telling people they cant have handguns and hand guns not existing are 2 different things

Whoever it is, I'm pretty sure they just broke the national death record for a school shooting.

I believe the title was previously held by the Texas Tower shooter back in '66, who killed 16.

That's because guns don't kill people. Negroes do.

Another school-based shooting in April. It just seems like all of these things occur about the same time of year.....and most of the ones this decade have occurred around the same date as Columbine.

Another school-based shooting in April. It just seems like all of these things occur about the same time of year.....and most of the ones this decade have occurred around the same date as Columbine.

Hey, they just wanted to get out of class a couple months early. :ninja:

That's because guns don't kill people. Negroes do.

Blacks kill with pistols.

Whites kill with rifles.

Muslims kill with bombs.

Asians kill with punji sticks.

HTH

Blacks kill with pistols.

Whites kill with rifles.

Muslims kill with bombs.

Asians kill with pungi sticks.

HTH

Messicans kill with diarrhea.

telling people they cant have handguns and hand guns not existing are 2 different things

Fair enough.

I won't offer anything more until you tell me how the United States will:

- Eliminate the 50-million+ guns (legally owned ones) from the United States.

- Eliminate the millions of illegally obtained guns from the criminals.

- Shut down (at least) all of the U.S. manufacturers of firearms and ban the importation of firearms manufactured outside of the U.S.

Please, you don't have to answer in this thread, you can start a new one. I really LOVE your idea and just want to see how well-thought it is so I can prepare for your utopian society. Thanks.

Thats NOT Helping!!!! :ninja:

If you knew how much money in taxes that the state of Virginia charges for their Universities you would be pissed too!

This little incident might hurt recruiting..... :ninja:

Nah, this helps them get the guys they are after, Miami is going to lose some thugs to them for sure... :D

Guest Davaco

Fair enough.

I won't offer anything more until you tell me how the United States will:

- Eliminate the 50-million+ guns (legally owned ones) from the United States.

- Eliminate the millions of illegally obtained guns from the criminals.

- Shut down (at least) all of the U.S. manufacturers of firearms and ban the importation of firearms manufactured outside of the U.S.

Please, you don't have to answer in this thread, you can start a new one. I really LOVE your idea and just want to see how well-thought it is so I can prepare for your utopian society. Thanks.

there is a list of legal gun owners, so you knock on their door and ask for it back. if they dont give it to you, pump him full of lead and take said gun.

as for illegal guns, put every nigggger, gook, chink, kike, spic, spear chucker, etc., in a concentration camp. with only white people in society, there wont be guns

as for the manufactueres, drop one of those daisy cutter bombs on the manufacturing plant.

any questions? :ninja:

Nah, this helps them get the guys they are after, Miami is going to lose some thugs to them for sure... :ninja:

Depends on if the cops shot the guy, or if he shot himself.

I'd think the thugs would want to stay away from places where the cops shoot to kill. :D

Depends on if the cops shot the guy, or if he shot himself.

I'd think the thugs would want to stay away from places where the cops shoot to kill. :D

Valid.... :ninja:

I know I used to get REALLY grumpy when that last bit of Easter candy was gone.... :ninja:

Actually, Columbine was done to coordinate with Hitler's birthday.

don't they have any stretchers in VA?

every picture shows cops dragging wounded people

out by their arms & legs.

WTF? :ninja:

Rebecca Slutzky, a senior from Charlottesville, lives off campus at Rutherford Townhomes. She was concerned for the safety of her friends in nearby campus buildings.

“I’m a little freaked out,” she said. “I really don’t know what’s happened to Blacksburg ― this really is a safe area.”

Slutzky is also concerned about the negative publicity that shootings earlier this year and bomb threats are giving the university.

Must have really sucked being a female and growing up with that name. :ninja:

Again, really not understanding why 1) They are going to execute a 'planned evacuation' of the campus and 2) Locked down all the other schools.

No talk of a 2nd gunman anymore. I focking hate it when cops and administrators overreact after the fact. :ninja:

Update your original post with the latest body count so that Davaco's thread disappears to page 2 as quickly as possible. TIA!!!

I know I used to get REALLY grumpy when that last bit of Easter candy was gone.... :ninja:

Actually, Columbine was done to coordinate with Hitler's birthday.

Didn't know that....but since that time, several of the shootings have occurred around this time of year.

The OKC bombing was this week 12 years ago also.

rephrasing this joke isn't making it any funnier.

LOL I found it funny.

Lighten up, its America, guns are part of the culture

It will happen again and again and again, as long as the admin panders to the NRA, which in itself is so ironic seeing as the right to bear arms was supposed to be a constitutonal right , in case people wanted to overthrow the govt.

And yet its turned full circle now, as its due to the govt and thier lobbying pimps that guns will never be outlawed.

Go to enrol in a school in Bhagdad and get blown up by a suicide bomber

Go to school at any random place in the USA and get shot by an irate student who had a c plus on his psych 101

:ninja:

I would also assume that they need to evacuate for:

- The safety of everyone.

- The potential of there being more than one shooter (given the length of time and distance between incidents).

- They have a large crime scene that needs to be investigated without 20,000 students tramping around in it.

HTH!!!

Whoever it is, I'm pretty sure they just broke the national death record for a school shooting.

I believe the title was previously held by the Texas Tower shooter back in '66, who killed 16.

Up to 32 now!?!?!? He not only broke the record, he anhilated it. Had he lived to be put on trial, history probably would have remembered his name and he'd join the list of America's infamous murderers... ie: Ted Bundy, Jon Lee Malvo, David Berkowitz, Tim McVeigh, Charlie Manson, John Wayne Gacey, Ted Kaynski, etc...

But since he's dead, he'll probably just be known as the "Virginia Tech shooter". Sort like the Texas Tower Sniper. They didn't get enough tv time for people to actually remember their names.

Didn't know that....but since that time, several of the shootings have occurred around this time of year.

The OKC bombing was this week 12 years ago also.

done to commerorate the Branch Davidian fiasco as I recall.

Turns out, August is far and away the worst month for college shootings.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/4719023.html