Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

My neighbor/friend caught his wife....

on Match.com. She said she was trying to look up an old friend. :shocking: Her picture was on the page and she said she didn't know how it got there. :nono: Also, when he attempted to get closer to see what was going on, she threatened to cal 911 on him. He's trying to make excuses and seems to be a bit in the river Nile, but to me, that would be a dealbreaker.

neighbor/friend's wife = POS

Pardon my ignorance, but is match.com JUST for hooking up for dating and stuff?

At any rate, HOW someone's pic would get up there without them knowing is beyond me. She's lying.

Pardon my ignorance, but is match.com JUST for hooking up for dating and stuff?

At any rate, HOW someone's pic would get up there without them knowing is beyond me. She's lying.

Yeah, I don't know much about match.com, but she is lying. Their marriage is pretty much a sham anyway, but this just confirms how hopeless it is.

In other related news, my other neighbor gave me a 27 inch TV yesterday for free...nothing wrong with it. Now I don'ts gots to wear my glasses when watching TV in bed. :nono: :shocking:

Wonder if that is going to help him in the divorce hearings.

He needs to print the profile/ pic before she deletes it.

Kick the ###### to the curb.

Wow. :doublethumbsup:

He needs to print the profile/ pic before she deletes it.

This would be a good idea.

Two things;

Can size?

&

Link?

Nice Cs, I'd guess....not a big ass, but kinda like a black chick's. I would imagine she deleted it by now. Update: she did in fact call the cops, but he left by then. This was a few weeks ago. Friday she went to Sea. to visit a brother who is dying. My first question when he told me was, did the match.com hit's have Sea. addresses? She could be filling up with cum on a different coast for all he knows....while he watches the kids (2).

Nice Cs, I'd guess....not a big ass, but kinda like a black chick's. I would imagine she deleted it by now. Update: she did in fact call the cops, but he left by then. This was a few weeks ago. Friday she went to Sea. to visit a brother who is dying. My first question when he told me was, did the match.com hit's have Sea. addresses? She could be filling up with cum on a different coast for all he knows....while he watches the kids (2).

Making up that your bro is dying, or using the fact that he is, to score some cack? That's one horny biotch. :doublethumbsup:

Making up that your bro is dying, or using the fact that he is, to score some cack? That's one horny biotch. :doublethumbsup:

Does she have any brothers in the Indy area? :doublethumbsup:

No, the brother dying is maybe the only true thing she has said.

Does she have any brothers in the Indy area? :pointstosky:

I could see it now... "honey, great news, I just found out I have two half-brothers, Jamaal and Rasheed, living in Van Nuys. I'm gonna go, um, spend some time and get to know them."

on Match.com. She said she was trying to look up an old friend. :pointstosky: Her picture was on the page and she said she didn't know how it got there. <_< Also, when he attempted to get closer to see what was going on, she threatened to cal 911 on him. He's trying to make excuses and seems to be a bit in the river Nile, but to me, that would be a dealbreaker.

neighbor/friend's wife = POS

I lived with my current GF back in 2000 (we weren't a couple then, but she wanted to be)

I was using matchmaker.com or something like that. I saw a girl from the same city as me with no picture, I sent her a message "hey what's up"

It ended up being the girl I lived with. :banana:

Wonder if that is going to help him in the divorce hearings.

Nope. I knew someone that caught his wife cheating on him. She didn't deny it in court.

He still got butt focked by the system, is broke and about to file for bankruptcy. He continues to pay alimony to the ex-wife who was/is earning 3 times what he was making.

Nope. I knew someone that caught his wife cheating on him. She didn't deny it in court.

He still got butt focked by the system, is broke and about to file for bankruptcy. He continues to pay alimony to the ex-wife who was/is earning 3 times what he was making.

:pointstosky:

I lived with my current GF back in 2000 (we weren't a couple then, but she wanted to be)

I was using matchmaker.com or something like that. I saw a girl from the same city as me with no picture, I sent her a message "hey what's up"

It ended up being the girl I lived with. :nono:

Says the guys who was also on the same dating site? :rolleyes:

Says the guys who was also on the same dating site? :rolleyes:

huh? what the fock you talking about?

I'm not mad she was there, I was embarrassed I messaged her.

I thought it was funny, get a clue.

Reminds me of what I went through with my ex. She was working a website design business out of our home while I was working my real job. There were many nights when I would wake up in the middle of the night and she would be "working" on her latest project. She told me, at one point, that she had been "networking" with a graphics expert who was "helping her immensely". Funny thing though, that whenever I would enter her office while she was working, she would immediately start minimizing everything on her screen.

Well, one thing you never had to tell me was that "you can't bullchit a bullchitter". I knew she was putting our marriage into jeopardy and I was resigned to knowing it was going to be over as soon as I could produce the evidence.

As luck would have it, her mother got ill for a couple of weeks and required constant attention during that time. On the weekend that was my ex's to attend to her mother, I was able to find and print out a bunch of chat transcripts of my ex with her little "networking" friend. She mentioned more than a few times how "wonderful it was going to be with him once she was able to get rid of me". The most disturbing part though was finding some photos of the two of them together, AT MY HOUSE! She actually invited the sleazeball to visit while I was working. Unreal.

Anyway, I confronted her upon her return home with all the printed evidence I had on her and she proceeded to get totally pissed off at me for "invading her privacy". Again, unreal.

not a big ass, but kinda like a black chick's. I would imagine she deleted it by now.

:music_guitarred:

Reminds me of what I went through with my ex. She was working a website design business out of our home while I was working my real job. There were many nights when I would wake up in the middle of the night and she would be "working" on her latest project. She told me, at one point, that she had been "networking" with a graphics expert who was "helping her immensely". Funny thing though, that whenever I would enter her office while she was working, she would immediately start minimizing everything on her screen.

Well, one thing you never had to tell me was that "you can't bullchit a bullchitter". I knew she was putting our marriage into jeopardy and I was resigned to knowing it was going to be over as soon as I could produce the evidence.

As luck would have it, her mother got ill for a couple of weeks and required constant attention during that time. On the weekend that was my ex's to attend to her mother, I was able to find and print out a bunch of chat transcripts of my ex with her little "networking" friend. She mentioned more than a few times how "wonderful it was going to be with him once she was able to get rid of me". The most disturbing part though was finding some photos of the two of them together, AT MY HOUSE! She actually invited the sleazeball to visit while I was working. Unreal.

Anyway, I confronted her upon her return home with all the printed evidence I had on her and she proceeded to get totally pissed off at me for "invading her privacy". Again, unreal.

That's horrible.

Just think how many people are out there cheating on their spouses right now that will never find out?

I meant deleted the profile....I haven't looked it up, but may give it a whirl later.

Could you post the link to it if it's not gone?

TIA

I just tried finding it, but couldn't. He found out about it a few weeks ago, but I just found out on Friday. Maybe it's gone.

Just think how many people are out there cheating on their spouses right now that will never find out?

:pointstosky:

for you edger

:bandana: :cheers:

That's horrible.

Sadly, I think about this as well.

So the guy attempts to get a closer look at the PC and she threatens 911? If he's still making excuses for her after that, he deserves everything that's heading his way.

Sadly, I think about this as well.

I can say with 100% certainty. If you want to cheat on a spouse and you're not stupid about it, you can get away with it. You just need to find another person looking to cheat on their spouse, who also wants to get away with it. As long as you both know going in, nothing will come of it but sex, then you're good to go.

So the guy attempts to get a closer look at the PC and she threatens 911? If he's still making excuses for her after that, he deserves everything that's heading his way.

You have a good point, but not everyone is that confrontational. When it comes to accepting the truth, some people just don't want to.

Just curious. How old was your neighbor/friend when he got married to this tramp?

Not sure, but they are roughly my age (36) and have kids a little younger than my 10 and 7 year old. They did have at least the first kid before they got married.

Also, when he attempted to get closer to see what was going on, she threatened to cal 911 on him.

You didn't really explain this.

she's going to call 911 for him coming too close to the family computer???

It seems like there is much more going on here....

You didn't really explain this.

she's going to call 911 for him coming too close to the family computer???

It seems like there is much more going on here....

Oh, there is. They fight all the time. Not the first time she has called the cops on him. Neither one of them is a catch, but she is the worse of the two.

Oh, there is. They fight all the time. Not the first time she has called the cops on him. Neither one of them is a catch, but she is the worse of the two.

Actually brings up one of my pet peeves. White trash (and other colors) that use the Po-Po as their own personal marriage counselor. Instead of out protecting lives, the biggest percentage of calls for the police is ###### like this. Drama queen skanks who call the cops for no good reason - then refuse to press charges when there IS a valid reason. Drama queen skanks who - on the advice of their scumbucket lawyers, call 911 repeatedly just to establish a documented 'pattern'.

Meanwhile, the cops we pay for to keep us safe are stuck in the middle of two people too focking immature to work out their own problems without involving half the neighborhood and the criminal justice system.

Huge :rolleyes:

www.nomarriage.com :rolleyes:

www.nomarriage.com :cry:

Footballgays.com :argue:

Footballgays.com :argue:

i actually heard about it here, but thanks for playing! :cry: